2017/03 March Mummies

@CTTC are you from 2ww thread? I tested positive on Mon evening too.

Congrats!! You should be able to see the number of weeks on clearblue advanced.

Hihi Grace, when you going for first scan? And at where?
@CTTC actually I'm with sgh care for ivf de. So I'm going back to them first though it is my natural preg. I just scanned but can't seem to see anything. Gynae said lining is thick though which is a good sign. I also did a blood test to see hcg levels, they will probably call later in pm?

Have to go back next week to scan again.

Congrats everyone. I also tested faint line two days ago..very exicted
Congrats Katty!! Faint line is really confirm liao. I also got faint line then I keep suspecting but end up its true I'm pregnant!! Use the clear blue digital is the best lor!

@CTTC actually I'm with sgh care for ivf de. So I'm going back to them first though it is my natural preg. I just scanned but can't seem to see anything. Gynae said lining is thick though which is a good sign. I also did a blood test to see hcg levels, they will probably call later in pm?

Have to go back next week to scan again.
I see!! I also was about to do ivf with KKH then got pregnant naturally. They say week 5 then can scan leh. You so fast can scan liao... All reject me lol, say scan also can't see anything!

I see!! I also was about to do ivf with KKH then got pregnant naturally. They say week 5 then can scan leh. You so fast can scan liao... All reject me lol, say scan also can't see anything!
@CTTC looks like we have similar experience wor. I did my 1st fresh in feb and it failed. Then was waiting to do my frozen in end Aug. Hehe

They just called me to say it is 4 digits so should be confirmed

Next fri need to go back for week 5 scan to hear for heartbeat.

@CTTC looks like we have similar experience wor. I did my 1st fresh in feb and it failed. Then was waiting to do my frozen in end Aug. Hehe

They just called me to say it is 4 digits so should be confirmed

Next fri need to go back for week 5 scan to hear for heartbeat.
Week 5 can hear heartbeat already????? I was told next week I go scan only can see a small sac leh. And now I'm like suppose to be 4 weeks if count from first day of last period. So next week should be 5th week... Anyway it's a relieved we conceived naturally. No need to go through the needles pain and heartbreaking experience...

hi all,
congrats to all! I also tested positive today :D Haven't decided when to go see gynae..
Congrats!! You can call in and let them know your first day of last menses. Then they will tell you around how many weeks pregnant you are. 5th week can scan le!

Btw ladies, anyone having larger appetite than usual??? I don't know why but I ate like 4-5 meals today?? And I'm pretty amazed by myself...

Week 5 can hear heartbeat already????? I was told next week I go scan only can see a small sac leh. And now I'm like suppose to be 4 weeks if count from first day of last period. So next week should be 5th week... Anyway it's a relieved we conceived naturally. No need to go through the needles pain and heartbreaking experience...
@CTTC aiyoh!! I just realised no lah, I write wrongly paiseh. I meant, scan for sac and not hear for heartbeat. Kept thinking heartbeat. When was your last period?

But yes you are absolutely right. Though I was supposed to do my natural fet next but still, haiz. Looks like my frosties can wait for sometime liao hehe

@CTTC aiyoh!! I just realised no lah, I write wrongly paiseh. I meant, scan for sac and not hear for heartbeat. Kept thinking heartbeat. When was your last period?

But yes you are absolutely right. Though I was supposed to do my natural fet next but still, haiz. Looks like my frosties can wait for sometime liao hehe
It's good news!!! Hehe. Nvm frosties can wait! Mine is 31st May, you?

Hi all! I have created a Facebook group. Anyone wants to be added pls pm me your email address, and LMP and EDD ok!
ImageUploadedByForum1467448300.692905.jpg

Btw does anyone feel like cramps almost all the time? Is it normal ah???

I have it too. My doc say it's the baby growing, so pushing all items in its path. Esp when its first child. As long as no bleeding or spotting it's normal.

I have it too. My doc say it's the baby growing, so pushing all items in its path. Esp when its first child. As long as no bleeding or spotting it's normal.
Ohhhh but 4 weeks only leh. So fast can push ah. Lol!!!

Btw does anyone feel like cramps almost all the time? Is it normal ah???
Your body is going thru lots of changes now .. muscles are relaxing & expanding n stretching to make room for your LO. All these stretching may cos discomfort ... but it is normal.
Just Be extra careful with your backs and joints cos they are not a strong as before n can get sprain easier, too.
Take care & congrats to all new moms-to-be here !!!

hi all,
congrats to all! I also tested positive today :D Haven't decided when to go see gynae..
if you are feeling fine and everything is normal ... no need to rush to see gynae.
cos it's too early ...you wont be able to see or hear anything YET!! dont waste the $$$
Congrats and take care

if you are feeling fine and everything is normal ... no need to rush to see gynae.
cos it's too early ...you wont be able to see or hear anything YET!! dont waste the $$$
Congrats and take care
Hihi LovesNewBorns, I thought 5 weeks can see sac already? And check if lining thickness is good. If lining not good then can take support meds...

Congrats and take care

Thanks! Yeah.. thats why I'm not rushing... not sure when to see gynae because.. i wanted to wait till hb is around to see gynae together.. but seems like i will have to make the trip alone for the first visit again.. sigh

btw which gynaes are you all seeing?

Hihi, sorry to intrude :p

But yes, it's very normal! I had mild cramps everyday about a week before I was tested positive. And on the 6th week my cramp got so bad I couldn't even sit up right or walk. Kind of got paranoid thinking that maybe the baby is settled outside of my womb and rushed to my gynae, end up my gynae laughed at me saying it's normal after doing a scan. So yah, as long as no spotting or bleeding, mild or even period-like cramps are totally fine :)

Congrats everyone! Enjoy your pregnancy!

Hihi LovesNewBorns, I thought 5 weeks can see sac already? And check if lining thickness is good. If lining not good then can take support meds...
Some m2b , went too early , paid the first Fees ( quite costly nowadays ) to see nothing and felt cheated .
Now is the time to be joyful n feel blessed .Think positive and be happy ...
Don't start this beautiful journey with negative thoughts and expecting everything not go ur way .

Think happy thoughts!!
Congrats !!

During the first 2 to 4 weeks, I feel cramp, then doc say it's due to implantation of the baby.
Then after that I feel cramp esp at the side, doc say it's due to baby growing and this pushing : )

Thanks! Yeah.. thats why I'm not rushing... not sure when to see gynae because.. i wanted to wait till hb is around to see gynae together.. but seems like i will have to make the trip alone for the first visit again.. sigh

btw which gynaes are you all seeing?
I am seeing SF Loh & Irene Chua... Haven't decide who to follow through the delivery.

Some m2b , went too early , paid the first Fees ( quite costly nowadays ) to see nothing and felt cheated .
Now is the time to be joyful n feel blessed .Think positive and be happy ...
Don't start this beautiful journey with negative thoughts and expecting everything not go ur way .

Think happy thoughts!!
Congrats !!
Hehe still think I will go cos I'm also excited to see my little sac lol!!

Congrats to every mummy-to-be here. I tested a faint positive on a cheapie preggie test kit this morning. Would test again using Clearblue later.

Appreciate if CTTC would add me into the secret FB group as well. Have PM you my email. Thanks!

Congrats to every mummy-to-be here. I tested a faint positive on a cheapie preggie test kit this morning. Would test again using Clearblue later.

Appreciate if CTTC would add me into the secret FB group as well. Have PM you my email. Thanks!
Hi yuyan, u mind taking a pic of the faded line?
Because i used a cheap kit i bought from qoo10 to test on 2 days first urine in the morning its faded line too. Hehe..
Hope we can hit the jackpot soon.

Hi Yuyan!! You should go get a clear blue digital. No need see the lines. It will tell you pregnant or not.
ImageUploadedByForum1467523176.102940.jpg

Ladies who pmed me pls make sure you can be searched ok!! If your profile is too private I search your email won't be able to find you and add you in! Actually the group is more for March mummies but I put feb in front right just in case we give birth earlier haha.

Hi yuyan, u mind taking a pic of the faded line?
Because i used a cheap kit i bought from qoo10 to test on 2 days first urine in the morning its faded line too. Hehe..
Hope we can hit the jackpot soon.
Hi, sorry but I have thrown it away . Lol..

Back