(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Hi, my lo just started solids n she has not poo for 7 days. We are quite worried. So far she has taken cereal and pear puree. Anyone experience this? We intend to bring her to doc tomorrow.

My LO also started solids 2 weeks ago..she used to poo at least once a day. Since 2 Dec she hasn't poo for 5 straight days. We are worried too. Not sure what happen. Gg for her jab at polyclinic Tom so might check with doc.

Now my lo will start crying whenever we put him on his cot! So we abort this plan and will probably start again after few weeks later... How long did you let your lo cry? Mine cried non stop for 1 hour and cried even harder when I go over to comfort him... So tired but still don't wanna sleep...
Mine max one hour. Usually around 30mins. She will cry harder if she sees us. So after I notice that,I'll hide at a corner in the room without her seeing me. Or I'll close the door and leave her alone and peep once in a while. I find she sleep faster if she doesn't sees us. Cry 10mins,stop 2mins kind.

My lo also slps on tummy in MTON, really become panda i agree! I try put him on the sides..
My toothless boy still on heinz food, n cereal, i havent intro other food except carrot once. Not even apple -.-

Now getting so manja, if i go work he cry, walk away also cry... Open gate never bring him also cry.. Lucky is those fake cries....carry him he will give big smile -.-""" this age so scarily smart. Can bully everyone n wont get scolding.

Hairs kenna pulled grabbed tugged like no tomorrow... Maybe my lo hair still v v v little short n fine , so he not happy c any ppl hair he jus grab n pull bunch out. :(

I still co-slp with lo, so duno when will got chance to train.... Haha. End up i think i sticky to him instead ... Hehe :D:D

Hi, my lo just started solids n she has not poo for 7 days. We are quite worried. So far she has taken cereal and pear puree. Anyone experience this? We intend to bring her to doc tomorrow.
Happened to mine, although not until 7 days. It was 4 days and in the end, the poo was very hard. So we suspected that she was constipated. After that, we started to give her water/very diluted milk with the semi-solids.

Finally stop breastfeeding. Took medication n dropped pumps n milk seems to be drying up. Kinda sad but am glad I am doing much more stuff for baby, myself n family with that decision. Been a great week of changes, finally rebonded hair, got a very good helper, signed up for courses n soon gg go back to my exercise regime. Thanks to all the sharing here that keep me sane. Just bought teething biscuit for my boy too. Btw mummies who haven't signed up for free nestle goodie should do so. They r pretty generous to give a tin of nan pro, sachets of cerelac, Gerber puree etc in a nice n useful thermal bag. I also got a goodie bag from similac. Lol remember to go get ur freebies.

Finally stop breastfeeding. Took medication n dropped pumps n milk seems to be drying up. Kinda sad but am glad I am doing much more stuff for baby, myself n family with that decision. Been a great week of changes, finally rebonded hair, got a very good helper, signed up for courses n soon gg go back to my exercise regime. Thanks to all the sharing here that keep me sane. Just bought teething biscuit for my boy too. Btw mummies who haven't signed up for free nestle goodie should do so. They r pretty generous to give a tin of nan pro, sachets of cerelac, Gerber puree etc in a nice n useful thermal bag. I also got a goodie bag from similac. Lol remember to go get ur freebies.

I got my nestle and friso. Still waiting for the one from similac.

Quite like the goodies from friso. Thet gave 6bpa free containers for food and breastmilk. Nestle includes the yoghurt and cereal samples. Similac with a small led lamp. Waiting for one last one from enfa. Hee.

Hi how do we sign up? Do u mind sharing the link? Thanks !

Happened to mine, although not until 7 days. It was 4 days and in the end, the poo was very hard. So we suspected that she was constipated. After that, we started to give her water/very diluted milk with the semi-solids.

Doctor at polyclinic said that LO needs at least 30ml of water once she starts solids. Have to mash the food finer and maybe add more bm. My LO has not poo for 7 days. Doctor checked and confirmed her tummy not hard so nt that serious but given medicine for her to drink.

Quite like the goodies from friso. Thet gave 6bpa free containers for food and breastmilk. Nestle includes the yoghurt and cereal samples. Similac with a small led lamp. Waiting for one last one from enfa. Hee.

May I know how to get Similac freebie?

Can mummies share your bb weight? My bb at 7 months 7.5kg.. he only increase 0.5kg for the past 3 months. He has started solid at 5.5 mths n drinking milk as per normal. He has fall from 50 percentile to 25 percentile. Is it normal?

Can mummies share your bb weight? My bb at 7 months 7.5kg.. he only increase 0.5kg for the past 3 months. He has started solid at 5.5 mths n drinking milk as per normal. He has fall from 50 percentile to 25 percentile. Is it normal?

Haven't weigh my boy recently but he was 9.4 kg at his 5 months jab.. turn 6 months old recently.

I tried to weigh my boy at home few days back, think he's about 9.4kg now at 7 months.. But I feel he getting slimmer now from the feeling I get from carrying him..

I tried to weigh my boy at home few days back, think he's about 9.4kg now at 7 months.. But I feel he getting slimmer now from the feeling I get from carrying him..

Oh.. my boy is so small size compare to yours. I noticed that he has starting to lose the michelin on the thigh n arms ever since he can drive his walker around. Sweat!! Dun know how to pump him up.

My LO also started solids 2 weeks ago..she used to poo at least once a day. Since 2 Dec she hasn't poo for 5 straight days. We are worried too. Not sure what happen. Gg for her jab at polyclinic Tom so might check with doc.
We brought our lo to see doc after 8 days. Apparently she is okay after he checked her. She poo a lot the next day after seeing doc. Her poop is very adult like, smelly & sticky. No longer the watery kind. She is exclusive breastfeed.

Oh.. my boy is so small size compare to yours. I noticed that he has starting to lose the michelin on the thigh n arms ever since he can drive his walker around. Sweat!! Dun know how to pump him up.

My boy is a pretty big baby, he looks like 1 yr old like that.. Now he sit in the rocker like going to overflow like that.. But when carry him can feel that he is getting slimmer or I get stronger.. Lol... My boy still don't know how to drive his walker yet.. He walk a few steps forward and reverse back to the same spot.. Haha...

We brought our lo to see doc after 8 days. Apparently she is okay after he checked her. She poo a lot the next day after seeing doc. Her poop is very adult like, smelly & sticky. No longer the watery kind. She is exclusive breastfeed.
Same here. Now my boy poo very smelly and no longer watery.. My husband will run away those kind.. Now if he didn't poo for many days, I will use cotton bud tickle his anus there..

Polyclinic doc said that my LO is not constipated. Maybe she can't really digest the solids yet and need to drink at least 30ml of water everyday even thou she's fully bf. Gave her medicine....and she started pooing. Same..her poo is now smelly and sticky. Relieved that both our LO can poo now.

My girl is very cranky nowadays....esp when gg to bed...always crying. Think coz of teething. I used to be able to put her in the cot and she can play on her own. Nowadays, less than few minutes in he cot or playard she started crying for attention. She wants company or even want to be carried. Some times even when I'm in the playard with her, she also whine. It's so tiring. Sometimes I left her in playard so that I can do some housework but she seems to have separation anxiety....

My girl is very cranky nowadays....esp when gg to bed...always crying. Think coz of teething. I used to be able to put her in the cot and she can play on her own. Nowadays, less than few minutes in he cot or playard she started crying for attention. She wants company or even want to be carried. Some times even when I'm in the playard with her, she also whine. It's so tiring. Sometimes I left her in playard so that I can do some housework but she seems to have separation anxiety....

How old is ur bb? My boy now 7 mths + also become very cranky for the past few weeks. He usually will sleep quite easily when we rock him or put him on his bed. But now.. he will cry n cry even though we rock him. Sweat!

Anyone started potty training your LO? Everytime we put her on the potty and make the hmmmm sound, she's always laughing. Instead of pooing, she will 'throw up' milk or saliva. Wonder why like that?

Anyone started potty training your LO? Everytime we put her on the potty and make the hmmmm sound, she's always laughing. Instead of pooing, she will 'throw up' milk or saliva. Wonder why like that?
Not yet. I cant rmb training my first one when she was so young. Should i start training soon? Duno how i should train my boy. Let him stand?

My girl is about 7.38kg at 7 months. I think should be okay.

Doctor at polyclinic said that LO needs at least 30ml of water once she starts solids. Have to mash the food finer and maybe add more bm. My LO has not poo for 7 days. Doctor checked and confirmed her tummy not hard so nt that serious but given medicine for her to drink.

We have been trying out diluted apple juice (100% juice type, diluted 1 part juice, 3 parts water) in a sippy cup. She just took to the sippy cup after about 3 weeks of trying with different sippy cups. Found that the cheap ikea one works best. So maybe you can see whether your LO will use a sippy cup? Its much faster than spoon feeding the water. Or giving foods with high water content, like the snow pears, may help too.

We have been trying out diluted apple juice (100% juice type, diluted 1 part juice, 3 parts water) in a sippy cup. She just took to the sippy cup after about 3 weeks of trying with different sippy cups. Found that the cheap ikea one works best. So maybe you can see whether your LO will use a sippy cup? Its much faster than spoon feeding the water. Or giving foods with high water content, like the snow pears, may help too.

Have started giving her water in combi spout mug and she likes it. Yes you are right..much faster and easier than using spoon.

Polyclinic doc said that my LO is not constipated. Maybe she can't really digest the solids yet and need to drink at least 30ml of water everyday even thou she's fully bf. Gave her medicine....and she started pooing. Same..her poo is now smelly and sticky. Relieved that both our LO can poo now.

Hi, since LO started on solids, his bowels range from 2-4 days. When he pooed, it is not hard but like toothpaste kind of poo. LO has 1 full solid meal and drinks a few spoonful of water together with his meal. He is also fully bf.

If his poo is not hard, then it is not a concern, right? My LO is 7mths. May I know how many solids meals is your LO taking now?

I think doc at pd, or polyclinic will advise accordingly if baby really isnt gaining well, with signs like poor appetite, or insufficient rest. If bb is doing fine, should not b of a concern Yet. Cos my nephew same age as my girl,4yo, height development is slow. So end d up doing test of sorts at kkh. Guess certain age den they will start to take note.

For now, maybe u can jus slowly increase his per meal feeding, from 4oz to 5, den more if he is hungry.but maintain 2-3 solid per day, and milk as usual, but amount also have to increase bit by bit...

Few years back my sil bought a food food spoon, whereby u pour the food inside, cover it up den press it out on food to feed. Is like one hand operation whereby the ither hand is free from mess can grab on to bb.. I find it very handy... When go travelling, or out of home use...

I think doc at pd, or polyclinic will advise accordingly if baby really isnt gaining well, with signs like poor appetite, or insufficient rest. If bb is doing fine, should not b of a concern Yet. Cos my nephew same age as my girl,4yo, height development is slow. So end d up doing test of sorts at kkh. Guess certain age den they will start to take note.

For now, maybe u can jus slowly increase his per meal feeding, from 4oz to 5, den more if he is hungry.but maintain 2-3 solid per day, and milk as usual, but amount also have to increase bit by bit...

@furbee.. My boy shows no decrease in appetite. He is drinking around 5 to 6 Oz and at least 2 solid meal per day. Just that he doesn't nap long in the day. He is very active now. Maybe the food intake need to catch up with his increase activeness..

Few years back my sil bought a food food spoon, whereby u pour the food inside, cover it up den press it out on food to feed. Is like one hand operation whereby the ither hand is free from mess can grab on to bb.. I find it very handy... When go travelling, or out of home use...

Furbee, you remind me that I bought this! Haven't use it yet and forgot where i put it hahaha.

Furbee, you remind me that I bought this! Haven't use it yet and forgot where i put it hahaha.

Hi I Googled review about this spoon thingy.. alot said that it's useless cos lumpy food cannot come out and u need to keep shaking it. Isit true?

Anyone interested to buy handmade knitted Shoes for your baby? To keep ur baby warm in air-con room or during cold weather. I'm trying to clear some stocks for new year.

Now selling at loss to clear some space. My price is already the cheapest in town!

Selling away 3 pairs of knitted shoes for $10 including normal mail whilst stock last.

Three different Sizes for 3 to 12 months.

Pls text me 8596 5894 to place order.

Attachments

• $_20.JPG
    $_20.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 143
  • $_20.JPG
    $_20.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 152
  • $_20.JPG
    $_20.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 150
  • $_20.JPG
    $_20.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 153
  • $_20.JPG
    $_20.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 139
  • $_20.JPG
    $_20.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 133
Prewalker shoes

Measurement : Left only 12 & 13cm

Non Slip outer sole

Suitable for babies/ toddler from 8 to 15 months

$5 with normal postage.

Text me to place order 8596 5894.

Attachments

• $_9.JPG
    $_9.JPG
    6.2 KB · Views: 145
  • $_20 (1).JPG
    $_20 (1).JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 142
  • $_20 (2).JPG
    $_20 (2).JPG
    58 KB · Views: 125
  • $_20 (3).JPG
    $_20 (3).JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 125
$8 with normal postage

Non Slip outer sole

Suitable for babies/ toddler from 8 to 15 months

Item will be posted out within 2 working days.

Measurement: 11cm 12cm 13cm

Pls text me if you are keen.

Attachments

• $_20 (4).JPG
    $_20 (4).JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 125
  • $_20 (5).JPG
    $_20 (5).JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 125
  • $_20 (6).JPG
    $_20 (6).JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 136
  • $_20 (7).JPG
    $_20 (7).JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 140
$10 with postage for a pair is such a steal!
Non Slip outer sole Suitable for babies/ toddler from 8 to 15 months

Price includes normal postage.

Item will be posted out within 2 working days.

Sole Measurement: 11cm 12cm 13cm

Attachments

• $_20 (8).JPG
    $_20 (8).JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 133
  • $_20 (9).JPG
    $_20 (9).JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 126
Anyone interested to buy handmade knitted Shoes for your baby? To keep ur baby warm in air-con room or during cold weather. I'm trying to clear some stocks for new year.

Now selling at loss to clear some space. My price is already the cheapest in town!

Selling away 3 pairs of knitted shoes for $10 including normal mail whilst stock last.

Three different Sizes for 3 to 12 months.

Pls text me 8596 5894 to place order.

Thanks for the offer, but im having a boy, so cant get. Thanks :)

I m so torn today. My gal had high fever and we went to KK hosp ytd 2am. Her fever was 38.5deg, and went up to 39.2deg. Gave her paracetamol 3ml, but still fever again after 4-5hrs. Worst still, she has hives all over her body and face. Doctor said some allergic reaction, and kept asking me what i ate, what bb ate. I only ate YTF for few weeks already. And bb nv ate anything new.. Her face had rashes quite badly (also some heat rashes ans ezcema like), and the hives is super itchy that she kept wanting to scratch it. We went home 7am after urine test showed normal. No UTI. Basically, no conclusion why. Doctor only gave allergic medicine and paracetamol, asked me to monitor 3days if still fever bring to doctor again. If keep vomiting each feeding, need to be admitted to hospital. So far my bb can drink v well, no vomit. Hope her condition improving soon.

Oh yeah, she has started to crawl using her hands (used to be using her tummy to crawl), she can sit down on her own and today i spot her standing up inside her cot. Both hands were holding the side rails. Not so stable yet but she can hold ard 5 sec. Gosh so scary.. My mom said its too fast for her, she is 6mths old 7.1kg, so I should hold her body weight instead of letting her on her own. Anyone encountered the same thing?
She also likes to sleep on her tummy at night, but I let so it as she can flip over freely already.. Babies nowadays are so fast!

Last edited:
Any mummies started registering for pre school already?

Many friends keep urging me to register as sg50 a lot of babies. They tell me a lot on waiting list already... me ftm don't even know what to do or when to send my lo to school lol

Any mummies started registering for pre school already?

Many friends keep urging me to register as sg50 a lot of babies. They tell me a lot on waiting list already... me ftm don't even know what to do or when to send my lo to school lol

I also haven't registered yet.. Thinking to send him to playgroup if my mil is looking after him..

Back