(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Doc say

Doc say asian all must cut leh. But I didn't expect the cut to be all the way to my ass):
Haiyo. I ask him how many stitches in total he say he nv count lol cause too many
When attending the antenatal class the nurse said last time all need to cut but now no leh...that is what all the dr thought last time but now if can give birth the head not too big till need to cut they won't cut...hopefully my gynae don't have such thinking...

When attending the antenatal class the nurse said last time all need to cut but now no leh...that is what all the dr thought last time but now if can give birth the head not too big till need to cut they won't cut...hopefully my gynae don't have such thinking...
My 1st 3.62kg.tore all the way to the ass. If use cut no need cut to ass. Juz that the subsidise midwife not well prepared... before she cut I tore myself liao

My #2 2.982 kg... cut abit only 2 stitches... Coz gynae kept stretching before I push n he stand by liao.. got helper also.. so well prepared

I am stuck in kkh now... lol

Morning came in for regular check up.

1cm dilated. But very regular contractions every 3 mins. .. so gynae say admit coz history of preterm labour .. say at this rate will give birth tomolo or earlier...

Suddenly late afternoon the contractions ease liao...

Now 半天吊wait tomolo he see how. .....

N my 2 kids crying at home for mummy... I so stress.. wan go home also cannot.. dun dare call them scared they cry even worse....

Haizz
Lol ... No choice you have history .. But not to worry , children can adapt well .. How old are they ?

My 2 gals at home waiting for me to pop , keep calling/wa Hb lol ..

Very risky, contraction so close ... Better monitor .. We 'regular' will pop very fast de .. ( for my case - labour time getting shorter, intense contraction to delivery only less than 1 hour, dun even have strength to push lol .. Too much screaming :p
.. Need to vaccum out ..

showered ate den checked in to hospital.. apparently m contracting every 3 mins according to the machine but only 1cm dilated. Nurse said will prob deliver after lunch :)
Wah nurse so assure that will deliver aft lunch...so if hungry order something to eat 1st else later they won't allow u to eat anymore...jiayou ya :)

Congrats @winnielove!!

Ask the nurse to help you when u pee for the first time.

My doc told me to rinse, pat dry and spray after peeing each time... The EMAB bottom spray is v good and refreshing, use it liberally!

Perineal massage didn't work for you ah? It didn't work for me either, doc cut me too, but he said he only made 1 cut, the rest I had are tears....
Haha and he was asking me if I believe in thr massage ? I am doing it but I am also prepared to get cut

@winnielove Big congrats to u babe! U did it! Enjoy motherhood. :)

Am struggling with the next phrase now - breastfeeding *nightmare!* No milk as of last night, only a miserable amt of colostrum, my poor boy latched until his lips are chapped, n most time he lost interest after a few mins. Haiz. I was being stubborn n refused formula n glucose water, until yesteray he started to have a very slight fever plus orange-y pee, signs of dehydration, wah, scared die me, so I gave in to a bit of glucose water. Hope to stimulate my milk flow by pumping regularly today, if really still don't have by tomorrow, think bo bian must supplement w abit of formula already.

Hope to be discharged later today. Am feeling much better after the drama of the birth. The PD told me she was in the op theatre during my c sect, n blood was sputtering out of me like a fountain, omg. :eek: My Gynae had to work doubly fast to take my boy out. I'm feel so blessed n thankful to God that everything worked out n I get to hold n smell my chunky monkey after so long. Must say overall my hospital stay is very pleasant, nurses r all very supportive n helpful. Here's my boy on day 2 :)

image.jpg

Jia you to the rest of the mummies waiting to pop! :)

My 1st 3.62kg.tore all the way to the ass. If use cut no need cut to ass. Juz that the subsidise midwife not well prepared... before she cut I tore myself liao

My #2 2.982 kg... cut abit only 2 stitches... Coz gynae kept stretching before I push n he stand by liao.. got helper also.. so well prepared
Can c the diff of subsidise n pte...and also dr that we choose...not easy but u make it thru for ur 1st child...now jiayou one more time b4 close shop ya :)

showered ate den checked in to hospital.. apparently m contracting every 3 mins according to the machine but only 1cm dilated. Nurse said will prob deliver after lunch :)

so u can still enjoy ur lunch! haha
how many weeks r u today?

Ladies... Towards the end like 37w now, baby movements will be more or less ah?
Should be less. Coz space constrain

But still got a guideline on how many movement to follow.... min muz have that amt of movement else have to go see doc liao...

Am struggling with the next phrase now - breastfeeding *nightmare!* No milk as of last night, only a miserable amt of colostrum, my poor boy latched until his lips are chapped, n most time he lost interest after a few mins. Haiz. I was being stubborn n refused formula n glucose water, until yesteray he started to have a very slight fever plus orange-y pee, signs of dehydration, wah, scared die me, so I gave in to a bit of glucose water. Hope to stimulate my milk flow by pumping regularly today, if really still don't have by tomorrow, think bo bian must supplement w abit of formula already.

Hope to be discharged later today. Am feeling much better after the drama of the birth. The PD told me she was in the op theatre during my c sect, n blood was sputtering out of me like a fountain, omg. :eek: My Gynae had to work doubly fast to take my boy out. I'm feel so blessed n thankful to God that everything worked out n I get to hold n smell my chunky monkey after so long. Must say overall my hospital stay is very pleasant, nurses r all very supportive n helpful. Here's my boy on day 2 :)

View attachment 461076

ohhh love those cheeks... can pinch hahaha!! colostrum usually very very little!! esp so if this is your first child!! Just give whatever amount you can provide... pump more times!

my first c sect, my dh also commented he saw my blood ooze like fountain!! And Dr Tham was so concentrated in stitching me up that he did not talk much to me after bb was out! kekeke then after that he ordered to run full blood count test and told me I lost a fair bit of blood!! Luckily my test result come out tops!

My dr prefer me work till b4 deliver till they ask me stop work cos at home hard to pass time, we tend to think more n want me to at least walk abit than at home...

U?

Which gynae are you seeing? Mine also telling me the same thing.. i am so scared.. later water bag burst in office how.? so u planning to work until you go labour?

OMG. the cutting part really freak me out!! >_<

Ladies... Towards the end like 37w now, baby movements will be more or less ah?
My princess is becoming more and more nua ... Can feel her moving / stretching soooo lazily. Last time still got some "stunts".

And the weird thing is, she "performed some stunts" on Monday night. Then after that it looks like she expended all her energy doing her stunts, then tue and wed only feel her very lazy movements, until last night I went to "squash" her again in bed. Then she started squirming like mad.

View attachment 461076

Thanks @bbcripps! Baby is So handsome!!!

Back