I think it is better not to google it sound scary...just read how u describe sweating liao...
Ya dun Google. . It's not scary if u nv read up haha... I also dun know. Heard from my hubby also... so I dun dare read up too..

Coz juz thought of sticking something into my spine already scares me alot....

Juz remember take deep breath n relax when they insert will do

Ya dun Google. . It's not scary if u nv read up haha... I also dun know. Heard from my hubby also... so I dun dare read up too..

Coz juz thought of sticking something into my spine already scares me alot....

Juz remember take deep breath n relax when they insert will do
Ya lor from the way u describe already scare me lor can't imagine if find up more details...

He expect delivery tomolo coz my cervix always very stubborn refuse to open

But I am having contractions every 3 mins.... so as precaution he prefer to admit me...

I think I will peng satay.... so boring here n I miss my kids....

Ur hub will stay in hospital w u right? Who is taking care ur kids at home? Dr play safe cos contractions too close liao less than 5mins...
Ya hubby will stay in hospital.

Kids look after by my mum n grandma. But they so sad juz now when I called them. I dun dare call again scared they cry

Ya hubby will stay in hospital.

Kids look after by my mum n grandma. But they so sad juz now when I called them. I dun dare call again scared they cry
You don't call them ba wait they cry cos feel that why mummy not at home...they still small dunno anything much...

Wait aft u deliver den ask ur mum bring them to hospital visit u?

You don't call them ba wait they cry cos feel that why mummy not at home...they still small dunno anything much...

Wait aft u deliver den ask ur mum bring them to hospital visit u?
Ya lor so sad..

My hubby fetch them from c n put them with my mum juz now.. both cry until very jialat say wan go find mummy.... so sad...

My lo:) haiyo. I am trying to pee but can't pee. Any suggestions?

226.2 KB · Views: 239

Congrats Winnie! :)

You just popped at 6.51pm today right? Give yourself some time! I didn't pee until they removed the catheter for me 12 hours later. Your belly will feel empty. Don't strain, just relax. The first pee can be a bit stinging but don't stop halfway. :D

Congrats @winnielove!!

Ask the nurse to help you when u pee for the first time.

My doc told me to rinse, pat dry and spray after peeing each time... The EMAB bottom spray is v good and refreshing, use it liberally!
Thanks mummies! Baby is 2.76kg. Wah the doc cut me all the way to the ass):

Perineal massage didn't work for you ah? It didn't work for me either, doc cut me too, but he said he only made 1 cut, the rest I had are tears....

Congrats Winnie! :)

You just popped at 6.51pm today right? Give yourself some time! I didn't pee until they removed the catheter for me 12 hours later. Your belly will feel empty. Don't strain, just relax. The first pee can be a bit stinging but don't stop halfway. :D
They remove it after I gave birth cause there wAs blood.
My uterus was pressing on my bladder. Ok! Thanks wendy

Doc say
Congrats @winnielove!!

My doc told me to rinse, pat dry and spray after peeing each time... The EMAB bottom spray is v good and refreshing, use it liberally!

Perineal massage didn't work for you ah? It didn't work for me either, doc cut me too, but he said he only made 1 cut, the rest I had are tears....
Doc say asian all must cut leh. But I didn't expect the cut to be all the way to my ass):
Haiyo. I ask him how many stitches in total he say he nv count lol cause too many

Congrats @winnielove!!

I agree!! I love the bottom spray too. And I am doing the same. Rinse, pat dry and spray. I feel less sore now. :)

Who else is giving birth ytd ? I thought last few days a lot . But no news or pix de ... All too exhausted ?
I am stuck in kkh now... lol

Morning came in for regular check up.

1cm dilated. But very regular contractions every 3 mins. .. so gynae say admit coz history of preterm labour .. say at this rate will give birth tomolo or earlier...

Suddenly late afternoon the contractions ease liao...

Now 半天吊wait tomolo he see how. .....

N my 2 kids crying at home for mummy... I so stress.. wan go home also cannot.. dun dare call them scared they cry even worse....

Haizz

Hi any experience mummies awake?

My water bag just burst (trickling kind) m not having any contractions yet .. Should I wait a while before gg into hospital? I called mt e novena n they said I should proceed to check in

Your first one? Both mine are induced..if mine burst, I will proceed to check in...after my Gynae broke my water bag, I felt contractions within an hr...

Better shower n eat ur breakfast n go soon... it maybe very fast..

Ya lor so sad..

My hubby fetch them from c n put them with my mum juz now.. both cry until very jialat say wan go find mummy.... so sad...
Don't be sad...today aft birth ask ur hub bring them to hp den from there u slowly explain to them saying mummy going back home soon ba...that time my sis gave birth also explaining to her dau den everyday she follow my bil to hospital visit my sis...