(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

I haven't start applying those stretch mark cream and I'm wondering if it's too late to do so. Abit worrying.

I also had dizzy spells and I read that while nausea and bloatedness stop after first trimester, dizzy spells are more common during the second trimester. Don't know how true it is.

@BubsandBloms Great news! So fast your oscar results come out, mine takes at least a week! Waiting impatiently o_O

Yea. Are you still waiting for your oscar results or already gotten the results?

Hi hi, I'm a silent reader and decided to join now... Currently am 13 weeks+, edd 22 May but likely will be early since I'm pregnant with twins... This is my 2nd pregnancy... Can someone add me to the secret FB group, [email protected] ? Any twins mummy here? My gynae is Dr Fong Yang... Any1 having the same gynae?

Hi hi, I'm a silent reader and decided to join now... Currently am 13 weeks+, edd 22 May but likely will be early since I'm pregnant with twins... This is my 2nd pregnancy... Can someone add me to the secret FB group, [email protected] ? Any twins mummy here? My gynae is Dr Fong Yang... Any1 having the same gynae?

Wow congrats! Twins is interesting! :) hope you can cope well now. I am with just one already feels so fatique..

I haven't start applying those stretch mark cream and I'm wondering if it's too late to do so. Abit worrying.

I also had dizzy spells and I read that while nausea and bloatedness stop after first trimester, dizzy spells are more common during the second trimester. Don't know how true it is.

Yea. Are you still waiting for your oscar results or already gotten the results?

It's ok, can start applying now. Tummy area, thighs, arms, even boobs! Nope haven got the oscar results yet, I went last thursday. I remember my #1 oso took awhile for the results to come, in fact I only knew at my next gynae visit. Your gynae very on the ball! But I take it as no news means good news lor :)

@starrymommy My director has 4 girls and its very heartwarming to see them together! One time during a company gathering I saw the eldest girl taking care of the 2 younger ones while mommy and daddy relax one corner hahahha..... Try asking a boy to do that, already ran off and play lor!

Anyone doing any exercises? Which kind?

Ermmm I am "planning" to swim regularly once less fatigued. That is, if my swimsuit still fits. My gynae says as long as not planning to run marathons or competitions, all leisure sports should still be ok.

puppy2006 and hey_jude, think our group has quite a number of twin mummies. plus both of you, total 5 already! that's 10 babies in all. haha! so exciting. :)

cynn04, lol! next week is the week we have another shot at confirming whether boy or girl. think hubby feeling more anxious than me! hope he won't get too disappointed if really no birdie spotted. :p

Re: exercise
mine is all mouth exercise - direct people at home to do things plus eat from day to night. wahahaa!! quite tiring also, you know??

Hi Starrymommy... responded to your PM...

@hey_jude , so coincidence... u too twins, under Dr FY... :) I just had my monthly visit with him yesterday.. next visit will be 11 Dec before he goes on holiday...

@isenggirl, thank... it was really very tiring for the past months, nausea, sleepness, loss of appetite all hit in badly... Luckily now slightly better... :)

hey_jude, likely because you are having twins, double the hormones! hope you will feel much better very soon. try to up your fluids intake to prevent dehydration from vomiting.

Hi Starrymommy... responded to your PM...

@hey_jude , so coincidence... u too twins, under Dr FY... :) I just had my monthly visit with him yesterday.. next visit will be 11 Dec before he goes on holiday...

@isenggirl, thank... it was really very tiring for the past months, nausea, sleepness, loss of appetite all hit in badly... Luckily now slightly better... :)

My next app is in Dec 2nd soon worried yet nervous wor... mine are fraternal twins.
pray for all babies here to hv good health!!

Re: exercise
mine is all mouth exercise - direct people at home to do things plus eat from day to night. wahahaa!! quite tiring also, you know??
ahahhahahahha I super agree!!! Nag at my daughter to eat, pee & poo in the toilet, to sleep, to not run around like a monkey. Then nag at the hubby to not throw his stuff around, to help clear up after meals, to wash dishes. Very tiring!!!! :D:D:D

hey_jude, likely because you are having twins, double the hormones! hope you will feel much better very soon. try to up your fluids intake to prevent dehydration from vomiting.

Ya I drank super lots of water... but once the puking starts it's terrible... I only craved for unhealthy food like fried chicken

Congrats to having twins! Can close shop after that and diet kekekekke..... I see my frens post videos of their twins super cute le. One of them do one action, the other will follow exactly

Mommies, if only tummy itch, I believe its coz the skin is stretching & pulling apart.
So impt to apply stretch mark cream / oil.

Sigh... maybe I m used to the 1 stop services at kkh pte clinic. This time, at pte clinic, m tired of all the coordination & traveling all over the places for scans appts.

@hey_jude , mine also fraternal twins... one is lying horizontally and another lying vertically during the scan yesterday... U know Dr FY just changed his scanning equipment 2 weeks ago... Felt better and clearer now as compared to previous one...

ladies, where can we get 3D ultrasound scans done? never did for #1 and #2. for novelty's sake, would like to go this time. :)

Argh, y can't my clinic book the harmony scan at nuh. Keep telling us, we need to go to the woman clinic gynae.

@hey_jude , mine also fraternal twins... one is lying horizontally and another lying vertically during the scan yesterday... U know Dr FY just changed his scanning equipment 2 weeks ago... Felt better and clearer now as compared to previous one...
Really wow!! that time the scanning wasn't clear too... I hope to see gender in next scan hoping for a boy gal....

mylilsheep, probably 3D. don't think my gynae's scanning machine is that powerful, so most likely need to go somewhere else for it. my hubby will say it is a waste of money though! what's the cost like??

@hey_jude, yes as compared to the previous machine.. this one better and now he has another screen on top too... so no need to turn to see his screen... hahaha... After so many years, time for him to change... :)

@starrymommy, for 3D and 4D scan, you can go NUH or TMC for it.. they have the facilities to do it...

mylilsheep, probably 3D. don't think my gynae's scanning machine is that powerful, so most likely need to go somewhere else for it. my hubby will say it is a waste of money though! what's the cost like??
@starrymommy, I dun know how much the cost for tat. But I can ask later on my next visit for FA scan. Looks like you can done FA scan together with 3D oso.

Argh, y can't my clinic book the harmony scan at nuh. Keep telling us, we need to go to the woman clinic gynae.
@50_BBN, tat's strange, I thought Dr Wee could give you referal letter to do harmony test, although may not at NUH. Anyway, harmony is a blood test and not a scan. So the procedure should be quite simple just taking your blood then you wait for the result.

Dr Wee recommended harmony test coz he said Oscar test can only b done btw 12-14 weeks & I m too late (according to their calculation) for it.

@50_BBN, tat's is correct. I read in many website that Oscar can only be done on week 11 up to week 13+6 days. So once you pass that period, the calculation might not be accurate anymore. But how come you passed the time for doing oscar test? His nurse has mentioned and booked for this test far far ago when I was week 7. So I get sometime to think whether or not to take oscar. How many weeks are you at now?

littleforest, I have no preference, just praying for a healthy baby. boy or girl doesn't matter since we cannot choose our kids and it's all predestined!

my elder girl very funny.. I was telling her yesterday evening that it may be another meimei for her and her reaction was, "no! cannot have one more meimei because all of us will fight and you will go crazy!" don't know who taught her about that "go crazy" part?? lol!!

It's ok, can start applying now. Tummy area, thighs, arms, even boobs! Nope haven got the oscar results yet, I went last thursday. I remember my #1 oso took awhile for the results to come, in fact I only knew at my next gynae visit. Your gynae very on the ball! But I take it as no news means good news lor :)

Yea. What brand you mummies using for the stretch mark cream?
Don't worry, everything will be fine! =)

mylilsheep, younger one more bo chup. ask her want meimei or not she just say yes. I doubt she really understands fully at this point.

If do at Dr Wee's own clinic is $1200 & must be paid in cash.
Tot since u mommies all go nuh, cheaper & gd then would prefer to do it there too. Save $300 for my bb... sigh

@starrymommy i asked my gal she wans didi or meimei, she always says meimei lol. She's been quite sweet, i said i cannot dance hi-5 songs with her cos tummy got meimei, she understands and says she dance on her own.

Im using elancyl stretchmark cream. Worked for me for #1, so continued. Many said dat Clarins is quite good, but exp.

cynn04, so sweet of your daughter!

sometimes I do feel guilty whenever my girls ask me to do certain things with them but I can't due to my pregnancy. and their sad little faces when they say "oh, alright..." make me feel so lousy lor.

Back