(2014/05) May 2014

Thanks mummies on the lobang for storage bags. Will go check out. Prefer storage bottles too but take up a lot of space in the fridge n lazy to sterilize.

rainbow starz, I looking for long term de source to sub stain.

Thanks mummies on the lobang for storage bags. Will go check out. Prefer storage bottles too but take up a lot of space in the fridge n lazy to sterilize.

rainbow starz, I looking for long term de source to sub stain.

Agape babies has a milk tray series which doesn't take up too much space, can go explore that.

Reactions: FFT
Actually I dunno how much LO drinks cos he direct latch. That's why I constantly wonder whether is enuf anot.
Aiyo, dun latch got problems. Latch also got problems. He can't sleep without latching! Mummies who direct latch, are your LO like that?

Disneybabe, this is what has been happening to me the past 3 nights. Baby suck frantically then vomit n cry then keep rooting around for more breast. Guess what he wanted was just comfort suck to sleep but I was having plans to not repeat this same mistake as my first two I had to lie down with them every time at night before bed. Funny thing is my baby can sleep all day n on his own once fed etc in the day time but the past 3 nights about 10- 11pm when wanna sleep he has this pattern

Mummies any cheap but realiable lobangs to get breast milk storage bags? The philip ones I got from kiddy palace a bit too ex to substain economically in the long run.

I bought from q0010. Breast pad and milk bags. Do have a look there. A lot cheaper.

Disneybabe, this is what has been happening to me the past 3 nights. Baby suck frantically then vomit n cry then keep rooting around for more breast. Guess what he wanted was just comfort suck to sleep but I was having plans to not repeat this same mistake as my first two I had to lie down with them every time at night before bed. Funny thing is my baby can sleep all day n on his own once fed etc in the day time but the past 3 nights about 10- 11pm when wanna sleep he has this pattern
I think at this stage they really keep sleeping during day and staying awake at night. Have to slowly move their hours. Have you tried offering pacifier instead?

I think at this stage they really keep sleeping during day and staying awake at night. Have to slowly move their hours. Have you tried offering pacifier instead?
Yes, my bb was also sleeping all day and awake at night. I'm trying to adjust his hours, feed him every 2.5-3hrly in the day so will wake him up before milk feed so he sleeps less in the day. By evening feed time, he will b sleeping more and will wake him to feed every 3.5-4hourly at night.

Hopefully can adjust his body clock so I get more rest too.

That's what I'm trying too, shifting the hours in the day, shorten the naps. But how much more to shorten when the fella already only takes 2 naps of 2hrs each in the day... Just now still only sleep at 11pm.

Honestly I dunno if Tracy Hogg will work with this one. Everytime I hv to let him comfort suckle otherwise he's not at peace. He jerks so much in his cot these days that I hv to use music to calm him down. Otherwise he will only sleep max 1hr.

Now his routine becomes more of E.A.E.S.Y. Addl comfort sucking. And he doesn't take pacifier! Bottle feeding also a bit challenging. Clearly this one is a boobs man. Sigh...

Does u all have alot of wind? Funny i hav alot sia.esp nite w fart non stop.
My mum suspect my recent pain was due to wind attack .if yes it seems scary

Oh ya i think previously gt ppl ask abt polyclinic vaccine?
My hubby coleg told him got make appt is fast.bt if walk in wout appt also no nd wait long..dunno hw true la.haha those who wants tak a gamble can try
Yes no need appt also no need wait long cos it's the 1st vaccine and consider newborn - we get priority. But I still made appt. Going to clementi polyclinic on 6 June.

Btw, Nhg polyclinics have rotavirus as part of their plan. Singhealth doesnt. So you will need to take rota virus separately. FYI mummies. Maybe to consider going to nhg poly instead.

That's what I'm trying too, shifting the hours in the day, shorten the naps. But how much more to shorten when the fella already only takes 2 naps of 2hrs each in the day... Just now still only sleep at 11pm.

Honestly I dunno if Tracy Hogg will work with this one. Everytime I hv to let him comfort suckle otherwise he's not at peace. He jerks so much in his cot these days that I hv to use music to calm him down. Otherwise he will only sleep max 1hr.

Now his routine becomes more of E.A.E.S.Y. Addl comfort sucking. And he doesn't take pacifier! Bottle feeding also a bit challenging. Clearly this one is a boobs man. Sigh...
You need to modify her easy routine a bit. Cannot follow through. Especially at night when you don't want them to have A. Day time what I did was after A, I let my #1 suckle to S. But if you don't wanna encourage the suckle to sleep habit then I'd suggest you use the pacifier. But you must gauge to see if baby is hungry or just need to suckle to sleep.

Does u all have alot of wind? Funny i hav alot sia.esp nite w fart non stop.
My mum suspect my recent pain was due to wind attack .if yes it seems scary
You must do your confinement properly to get rid of the wind. That's why believe it or not, diet is very important but since you stopped already, probably that's why. Also don't leave the meal too cold before eating, will cause wind in tummy also.

You must do your confinement properly to get rid of the wind. That's why believe it or not, diet is very important but since you stopped already, probably that's why. Also don't leave the meal too cold before eating, will cause wind in tummy also.
Wen i eatg confinemt food i also hav wind.i only stopped the confinemt food aft the pain tt night.
Tonight eat buffet food.tmr then cont confinemt fd bt w tel CL put less of those sesame oil..

Yes no need appt also no need wait long cos it's the 1st vaccine and consider newborn - we get priority. But I still made appt. Going to clementi polyclinic on 6 June.

Btw, Nhg polyclinics have rotavirus as part of their plan. Singhealth doesnt. So you will need to take rota virus separately. FYI mummies. Maybe to consider going to nhg poly instead.

Is this for the first mth vaccine bcg 2nd dosage?

Wen i eatg confinemt food i also hav wind.i only stopped the confinemt food aft the pain tt night.
Tonight eat buffet food.tmr then cont confinemt fd bt w tel CL put less of those sesame oil..
It's normal to have wind even when we are eating confinement food. It takes a while to purge. Plus before pregnancy you have IBS.

During pregnancy stomach always giving you problems and diarrhea, you have to take confinement to repair your stomach properly. I also have IBS so I constantly watch what I eat. During pregnancy I was ok.

Even with confinement food it didn't act up. As long as we are eating right, should be fine. I suspect your wind could be due to IBS. You need to watch your diet.

Can share share where you shop? Hahahha. I bought some nice pacifier straps from etsy. My hubby thinks I'm mad to pay so much. Lol.

Haha I'm already online shopaholic before confinement. Now worse. Sites I frequent (usually the sale or clearance sections):

Asos
Foxysales
Pupsikstudio
Crocs

For Nursing/breastfeeding supplies, I'll just search in SMH forum 1st.

I think forum sells some korean brands cheaper but I haven't tried. Have been using storage bottles.

using snappies 30 ml bottles n mom's precious 60ml bottles for now , since I only pumped out little bit but after each latch. Next time when need to pump a full feed when I missed latching, will use avent storage bottles, which I can pump direct fr medela n feed directly, using adapters. Personally Prefer these reusable bottles. That can be sterilized. But take up more space.
Hi stormie,
Avent breast milk storage can fit for medela breast pump?may i know which type of the storage?

Can share share where you shop? Hahahha. I bought some nice pacifier straps from etsy. My hubby thinks I'm mad to pay so much. Lol.
I used to shop so much at etsy... but then sometimes quality not so good and shipping so ex! Pacifier straps I got one fb seller make very nice and good quality ones. She also does other stuff and her customer service very good. Gumdrop Singapore.
Clothes I buy from asos and modcloth.
Health food and vitmains i buy from iherb. Recently bought vco (virgin coconut oil), moringa capsules and Chia seeds from there to boost supply. Can use code HFJ555 for 1st timer discount if buy more than $40.

Can intro what nice drama there are?
I'm shopping crazing also. . Worst than working.. Every alternate day I will be buying something. . Especially now my size is neither here nor there so I will buy some clothes as well :p
I just finished watching:
The heirs
You who came from the stars
3 days
Emergency couple (highly recommend! So funny)

And of course every Mon night or tue I wait for running man eng subs to come out. Hahaha.

Haha I'm already online shopaholic before confinement. Now worse. Sites I frequent (usually the sale or clearance sections):

Asos
Foxysales
Pupsikstudio
Crocs

For Nursing/breastfeeding supplies, I'll just search in SMH forum 1st.
Same nursing/bfing supplies I usually get from forum sellers. Usually I go with littlethinkies.

I just finished watching:
The heirs
You who came from the stars
3 days
Emergency couple (highly recommend! So funny)

And of course every Mon night or tue I wait for running man eng subs to come out. Hahaha.

I watched The Heirs last year. Hahaha... Only cos I was wondering what was all that hype abt Lee MinHo. Not as nice as 主君的太阳 I feel.

Me trying to watch 步步惊情 on YouTube these days. Storyline a bit disappointing though

You need to modify her easy routine a bit. Cannot follow through. Especially at night when you don't want them to have A. Day time what I did was after A, I let my #1 suckle to S. But if you don't wanna encourage the suckle to sleep habit then I'd suggest you use the pacifier. But you must gauge to see if baby is hungry or just need to suckle to sleep.

Yah lor, guess no choice but to adjust. He refuses pacifier so no choice hv to let him suckle 10-15min to sleep.

No. BCG 2nd dose is at 12 yrs old. This is for hep b second dose.

Oh ya I meant hep b 2nd dose. Do in poly clinic free is it? I dunno do where so I told the pd after the 5 days chexk ydt tt I will go bk to her in her clinic during the 1st mth checkup.

Hi stormie,
Avent breast milk storage can fit for medela breast pump?may i know which type of the storage?

R u refering to the storage cups? Even if u r using the avent pump, the avent pumps dun fit to the storage cups directly. U will still need to buy adapter if u wan to fit the avent pump directly to the avent cups.for me, in order to save money, I will pump into bottles then pour into the storage cup's.

Mt alvernia pharmacy having 20 per cent discount in the storage cups. Abt 24 bucks (including price of the cups n lids) for set of 10. But I suspect outside (eg amazon) much cheaper. I din compare price when I bought cos was quite desperate le. Maybe u can source around? The price abv is a reference for u.

I used to shop so much at etsy... but then sometimes quality not so good and shipping so ex! Pacifier straps I got one fb seller make very nice and good quality ones. She also does other stuff and her customer service very good. Gumdrop Singapore.
Clothes I buy from asos and modcloth.
Health food and vitmains i buy from iherb. Recently bought vco (virgin coconut oil), moringa capsules and Chia seeds from there to boost supply. Can use code HFJ555 for 1st timer discount if buy more than $40.
Hahahha, gumdrop is my friend actually. Kkekek. I didn't think of buying from her ... Silly me. I also buy my supplements from iherb. Any good iron supplement brands to recommend? I heard iron can also help increase supply.

I watched The Heirs last year. Hahaha... Only cos I was wondering what was all that hype abt Lee MinHo. Not as nice as 主君的太阳 I feel.

Me trying to watch 步步惊情 on YouTube these days. Storyline a bit disappointing though
Oh i love 步步精心!!! Actually I really like Chinese period dramas esp if it is abt Yong zheng or qian long. I really like that period in Chinese history.

Yah man. The heirs was super disappointing!!! The ending is so blah. And half way thru i cannot tahan the female lead. The supporting female leads were much better.

Oh ya I meant hep b 2nd dose. Do in poly clinic free is it? I dunno do where so I told the pd after the 5 days chexk ydt tt I will go bk to her in her clinic during the 1st mth checkup.
Yes poly clinic free! my daughter's pd charges $800++ for the full immunisation schedule and does not include doc fees of $50 for every visit. Add up will be more than 1k... so decided to go with polyclinic for #2 instead. Last time for #1 it was not free....

Hahahha, gumdrop is my friend actually. Kkekek. I didn't think of buying from her ... Silly me. I also buy my supplements from iherb. Any good iron supplement brands to recommend? I heard iron can also help increase supply.
My bro say now foods brand is good for their supplements. If not can go with 21st century if they have iron supplement.

Ah i so happy made baby sleep on my bed..no carry wahah bt wif pacifier la..put him back cot nt 5mins cry liao.cos pacifier drop.:eek:

Last edited:

Yes poly clinic free! my daughter's pd charges $800++ for the full immunisation schedule and does not include doc fees of $50 for every visit. Add up will be more than 1k... so decided to go with polyclinic for #2 instead. Last time for #1 it was not free....
Yah same but we still decided to do at PD coz dh scared to wait at polyclinic

Back