(2014/05) May 2014

Haha whenever I start video baby stop moving =.=" so sometime is too painfull I will start video so baby stop moving wahahah..

Mine was a 2 min video... First 30s is no movement one! :p cos he was hitting my bladder, my back and attacking my right side.

Went to see gynae today and i gained abt 1kg + in 2 wks! *yikes which means i hit 6! :/

Asked gynae quite a bit of questions. And he mentioned that the more baby movements the btr. In fact babies in distress react differently, they dun struggle- they stay v still lor...

So the more active they are the btr... ;) happy the baby is doing ok inside. 2.6kg at 36 wks. Est weight of baby is going to be in bw the first two bb weight. ;)

Hi don't be sad.I'm having C sect on 21/4 (37 wks)due to Group B Strep bacteria.
My edd is on 12/5.I requested C sect for safety of bb as I dun want to take any risk.
My 2 boys will deliver naturally.So is kind of scary for me to go C sect awake.
Protein helps to gain baby weighs,I m trying to eat as much protein as possible now.(he is 2.1kg at 34wks)
As long as baby is healthy and born after 37 weeks (consider full term).Big or small
baby is nothing matter,as long as healthy.
This is what my Dr said.
If u really worry maybe u can ask for 2nd Dr opinion.

My 2nd boy,Dr said v big coz my tummy n hb big sizes so maybe he is guessing.
After heard what he said we bought a super big pram.
During labour he said head v big may need C sect.
End up my bb weighs 2.85kg only ,head not big and born at 38wks 3days.
Natural no C sect.

My current Dr is gd,dun talk so much or frighten u.
Before that I see 2 Dr,due to my age 43,keep telling and advise me I easy miscarriage gv me duphaston ,I will have higher chance to get down syndrome bb ask me do xx amino test at 13 weeks?? or amino xxx test on 20weeks...eventhough I have firmly rejected to do any test.
I was so stress and frighten.I changed to this Dr,he respected my decision not to test anythings.Each appt I was relax unlike previous was much in stress and sad coz keep
saying negative things due to my age.

* I also order nata essential.

#Btw my advise to all pregnant mother after 32 weeks must test for Strep B bacteria.
Is a serious bacteria that will cause harm to baby lung and brain so is no joke.
But y strep b then mus c sect?

My #1 i have strep B too.jus nd the antibiotics b4 birth

Stil waitg results for tis round

Went to see gynae today and i gained abt 1kg + in 2 wks! *yikes which means i hit 6! :/

Asked gynae quite a bit of questions. And he mentioned that the more baby movements the btr. In fact babies in distress react differently, they dun struggle- they stay v still lor...

So the more active they are the btr... ;) happy the baby is doing ok inside. 2.6kg at 36 wks. Est weight of baby is going to be in bw the first two bb weight. ;)
But my baby super active.any moment esp nite to mrn..i cant sleep well n getting aches n pains frm his rough momemts.he lik creating waves

My 1st and 2nd boys didn't check Group B strep and give birth naturally.
This one cause of I have lots of discharge and infection then check Group B Strep.
I worry water bag break before labour ( my 1st one water bag break ), it maybe too late to drip antibiotic as antibiotic
needs to take 4hrs to work,dun want to take any risk.
Since it will be my last birth too dun mind C sect.
After google Group B strep bacteria,I feel is a very scary bacteria which will causes long term damage to bb lung or brain or...if bb gets the bacteria.
I want zero risk so requested Dr gives me antibiotic drip,oral antibiotic and C sect.
Just for peace of mind.

Not sure also... but share bed with daddy should be ok ba. Will try it out anyway.
Which hospic u goin to?
I think may not allow leh.so u better standby ppl to care for ur child.
Actly no matter wat hospic are full of virus. Better dun like children stay

My 1st and 2nd boys didn't check Group B strep and give birth naturally.
This one cause of I have lots of discharge and infection then check Group B Strep.
I worry water bag break before labour ( my 1st one water bag break ), it maybe too late to drip antibiotic as antibiotic
needs to take 4hrs to work,dun want to take any risk.
Since it will be my last birth too dun mind C sect.
After google Group B strep bacteria,I feel is a very scary bacteria which will causes long term damage to bb lung or brain or...if bb gets the bacteria.
I want zero risk so requested Dr gives me antibiotic drip,oral antibiotic and C sect.
Just for peace of mind.
Ur gynae told u that ?

My #1 i also water bag burst leh..

Nvm since u are ok wif c sect n u vry wried then good to go ahead

Hi mommy,does anyone has a good venue to celebrate baby full moon? eg.Cafe,hotel ?
How much is the package?

Oh...maybe you are lucky nothing happens.
I worry if I not so lucky how?
Gynae no comment, he knows I kiasu...ha ha...
I think its u over wry leh. Strep b is common.
Gynae will warn us if really bad.
Haha anyway having baby is stress can hav precautions tt makes us feel safe n comfort is more impt.
Smooth delivery for all of us! Huat ah

Which hospic u goin to?
I think may not allow leh.so u better standby ppl to care for ur child.
Actly no matter wat hospic are full of virus. Better dun like children stay

Ya agreed too...
Standby my in law already.
Try to persuade my boy to stay at home too.
Worst come to worst have to ask daddy back home to accompany him...

Hi mommy,does anyone has a good venue to celebrate baby full moon? eg.Cafe,hotel ?
How much is the package?

We are doing couple tables at a Jap restaurant. Buffet lunch. Thought it might be more enjoyable for relatives than the usual type of catering. $30+/pax.

I had strep b unfection during #1 too but similarly antibiotic before natural delivery. This time round strep b since 2nd tri but didn't clear up completely after 3rounds of anti biotics. But doc said risk is baby may b premature but baby still growing well n by now 36 wk so also not too worried. So have been spotting all he while but Just need to monitor for intensity n colour.

Ruimom,

I have opted for 4 bedded and will enjoy the free upgrade to 2 bedded. My first two children I was in one bedded so am a bit anxious about the visitors n Sharing of bathroom etc. But my Hb definitely will be busy coordinating the 2 older kids that he probably will only be able to drop by in the afternoons for an hour or 2 at most.

Ruimom,

I have opted for 4 bedded and will enjoy the free upgrade to 2 bedded. My first two children I was in one bedded so am a bit anxious about the visitors n Sharing of bathroom etc. But my Hb definitely will be busy coordinating the 2 older kids that he probably will only be able to drop by in the afternoons for an hour or 2 at most.

I opt for the 4 bedded and upgrade to 2 bedded for my 1st born.
The bill was so affordable at that time. Think after 8 yrs a lot different.
Ya if hb not accompany me I wont opt for single bedded too.. too scary.. hahaha

Hmm cld this be right to decribe the previous suan..aching feel that i mention sudly cm?
My buttock also will feel lik abit numb smtime

Attachments

• 1397309078917.jpg
    1397309078917.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 94
Ur gynae told u that ?

My #1 i also water bag burst leh..

Nvm since u are ok wif c sect n u vry wried then good to go ahead

I did ask my gynae abt strep b the risk of passing it is v low unless the baby is stuck in the cannel for v long... Strep b comes n go. Being tested now does not being u r going to b strep b free during birth and vice versa. I trust my gynae's medical opinon. There is really no need to c sec due to strep b. of cos what matters most is the mum's comfort level.

Is it the TBAN one? Yeah sometimes I see the amt the mummies pump I get quite stressed cos I dun remember being able to pump that much last time!

Aiyoh dun stress. I left one grp in fb cos one mummy posted her strawberry milk photo n i felt totally disgusted lor. Imagine i was still pumpin and everytime i scroll fb, it will appear on my wall!

I opt for the 4 bedded and upgrade to 2 bedded for my 1st born.
The bill was so affordable at that time. Think after 8 yrs a lot different.
Ya if hb not accompany me I wont opt for single bedded too.. too scary.. hahaha

Yah i also told hb that too! U stay or no stay? No stay i wan another woman's company!

Hi Can I know which Japn restaurant are you using? noisy? or any private room?
If u hv a fair bit of guest can try to go Roland's at parkway. They hv a private room w round tables n order their buffet spread. Not halal thou ( i think).

I did ask my gynae abt strep b the risk of passing it is v low unless the baby is stuck in the cannel for v long... Strep b comes n go. Being tested now does not being u r going to b strep b free during birth and vice versa. I trust my gynae's medical opinon. There is really no need to c sec due to strep b. of cos what matters most is the mum's comfort level.

Glad to know that! My gynae didn't do strep b test for me, n last wk I think I have a bit of infection but has cleared by itself. will ask him abt it during next visit but think jus taking antibiotics will do la, no need so extreme go for csect.

Yet another week has passed for us... V soon we will see our little ones!!!

Glad to know that! My gynae didn't do strep b test for me, n last wk I think I have a bit of infection but has cleared by itself. will ask him abt it during next visit but think jus taking antibiotics will do la, no need so extreme go for csect.

I tot strep b is a mus do?
Its nt in package.have to pay de.aft gst mine was $46

maybe he dont want to upset tat area in case I early labour cuz he was away. he said will chk for dilation this week... not sure if he will do the test or not...

been having pain at my wrist for abt a week. tot I sprain it cuz I use hands to support myself when I turn n get out of bed due to pelvic bone pain. went to see sinseh, he said its pregnancy hormones! this pregnancy my hormones really hay wire, suffer from so many funny ailments. ..wonder once bb out will it all disappear.

maybe he dont want to upset tat area in case I early labour cuz he was away. he said will chk for dilation this week... not sure if he will do the test or not...

been having pain at my wrist for abt a week. tot I sprain it cuz I use hands to support myself when I turn n get out of bed due to pelvic bone pain. went to see sinseh, he said its pregnancy hormones! this pregnancy my hormones really hay wire, suffer from so many funny ailments. ..wonder once bb out will it all disappear.
Will be alright soon aft birth

Im wondering whether my rite ribs will survive thru wahaha.

I think my right ribs w break.damn pain frm his kicks n stretching.even my rite leg wil hav the stretched pain at the same time my rib hursts

Depend on individual.Some like me kiasu and worry will go for C sect else some are brave.
And some no matter how painful will not take epidural worry the side effect or may become paralyse although the
percentage is very very low.

Depend on individual.Some like me kiasu and worry will go for C sect else some are brave.
And some no matter how painful will not take epidural worry the side effect or may become paralyse although the
percentage is very very low.
#1 i got tak epi cos my back ribs damn pain, then i nvr bf. True i kena side effect on my old knee injury

Now #2 since last pregnancg i wanna try see can no epi n try bf anot.haha have a feel.whaha i will knw soon whether i can succeed

If u hv a fair bit of guest can try to go Roland's at parkway. They hv a private room w round tables n order their buffet spread. Not halal thou ( i think).

Snowymum, tks for the info. The restaurant has good review and looks nice, is not near from my area D12...
but will consider.

rainbowz! I rem u bought a box of patches from chinese sinsei n realised cannot use during pregnancy right? ? how how I used the patch for abt 7hrs alrdy!!! n I realised those patches cannot b used during pregnancy!! so scare now!!! : ~( the sinsei said as long I don't smell it its ok... n asked me buy salon pas aft I remove his..but salon pas website itself said esp last tri cannot use the patch!!! I feel so guilty now!!! hope bb is fine. .

rainbowz! I rem u bought a box of patches from chinese sinsei n realised cannot use during pregnancy right? ? how how I used the patch for abt 7hrs alrdy!!! n I realised those patches cannot b used during pregnancy!! so scare now!!! : ~( the sinsei said as long I don't smell it its ok... n asked me buy salon pas aft I remove his..but salon pas website itself said esp last tri cannot use the patch!!! I feel so guilty now!!! hope bb is fine. .
Ya i gt buy frm tt stupid eys.its stated not for pregnant woman. Salon pas also cant.
Y u sudly use tt?

Bt use liao bobian. My own idea is drink more water nw..dunno helps anot lah.my thinkg is at least clear out? Mayb stupid idea bt drink more water shld b no harm rite

Back