(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

I have nausea, chills, some faint brown pinkish spotting and also taking Duphaston, burping non stop, tired and walking on a tortise speed. And I am only in the first trimester, arrghhh!! cry.....

Hi Janine,
Take care .. dun think too much ...
For Duphaston, i dun think have any side effects.. my 1st pregnancy was having brown discharge too..on and off.. i was taking duphaston almost 1st trimester.
but luckily .. delivered a healthy baby girl full term at wk 40.
Janine, have more bedrest and dun lift heavy things. read a book or watch funny movies if u are bored in bed and can't sleep. dun move ard too much.
did gynae give you any jab to stop the pinkish discharge?
Bed rest if can... Meantime don't think too much.. Rest more for now...
Invite sent! ^^

I also spotted fresh red after sex on Mon,gynae prescribed 2 weeks supply of utrogestan.. take care..
Ic dun worry first as it might b bcos u O late. I wen at 4wk plus too.. can only c line thickening.. hopefully nx wed can c beanie le. I sld b 6wk nx wk base on O date.
Thanks ladies... really appreciate the advice and reassurance. Juz watch a movie w hub to take my mind off it.

Just feeling helpless because there is nothing I can do but to take the pills, rest and let God do the rest..

Thanks ladies... really appreciate the advice and reassurance. Juz watch a movie w hub to take my mind off it.

Just feeling helpless because there is nothing I can do but to take the pills, rest and let God do the rest..

That's the way gal... Jiayou! have lotsa faith in both yourself and your baby!

Just let it out and said your r in training for a fart contest.. lol!
Hehe.. yes.. I even farted in my sleep.
Yes will kp farting de..lol.
hahaha paiseh leh! no 1 in my office noe abt my status...... i hv to quickly run out to fart...

hv bed rest okie.. don think so much ! pray for ur strong beanie !!! sticky sticky stick!

hi sloshysoupy, this is my #2..

i also got craving for korean food, kimchi soup, cos recently keep seeing my frens post their korea trip pics on fb.. argh..

today I no cravings... going home to do baked crayfish with hot chilli! lol
cook cod fish, and ba ku the for hubby. I can only watch him drink :(

So nice ... actually bakuteh is only hv pepper is ok to drink . I drank the songfa bkt tis wk under no choice circumstances lol is all pepper lor... no taste of tcm .

Craving for both sashimi and kimchi but i'm ok with kimchi, just hoot! Dont dare to take any risk for sashimi..[/quote]
Kim chi also don eat too much. Bai cai is Liang type .. hehe I juz whack abit of it ltr .. my mouth so bland I need to feed on some cold food .

I think I made a bad choice cooking bah uh the. This type is packet ingredients that my mil buy from msia one. Very nice, I had it before I was pregnant. I just add more cloves of garlic pepper etc. And pork ribs. Wah can't believe when it started boiling my tummy just churn. The smell is making me sick. Hahaha

Hehe yesterday my hubby saw me puke. Today he washed the entires toilet and scrub the bowl so I can puked more comfy. So cute. Haha but our bowl really quite clean one I just washed the other day. But nvm he makes me very happy. Lol cox he doesn't know how to show how much he cares and he doesn't say. This action just makes me feel happy to have him.

Now after dinner I also feel sick. But no puke. I ate m&ms to make myself feel better. Lol

Hi mummies,

Based on my LMP, i should be 8w2d. I went for a scan last week baby measured 7week which is on track based on LMP. However, due to some discharge i went in ytd and scan, baby is only 7w5d which baby should be by right 8w1d based on LMP. Should i be concerned about the growth of my baby? Actually i am very concerned. =(

My next scan is 4weeks away, which will be the oscar scan.

Anyway, i have some clothes that i bought and cant fit. Need to let go. All clothes are brand new, never even try on as i know i cant fit into them, never wash either. You can either self collect or mail it to you, however, you need to top up for postage. =)

All letting go @ $15. Have to go cause i can't wear.. Kindly PM me if you are interested. Thanks.. =)

Attachments

• Pink Shirt.jpg
    Pink Shirt.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 144
  • Jumper.jpg
    Jumper.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 153
  • Jeans 3.gif
    Jeans 3.gif
    132.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Jeans 1.jpg
    Jeans 1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 140
  • Jeans 2.jpg
    Jeans 2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 154
  • Khaki Pants 1.jpg
    Khaki Pants 1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Khaki Pants.jpg
    Khaki Pants.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 102
I think I made a bad choice cooking bah uh the. This type is packet ingredients that my mil buy from msia one. Very nice, I had it before I was pregnant. I just add more cloves of garlic pepper etc. And pork ribs. Wah can't believe when it started boiling my tummy just churn. The smell is making me sick. Hahaha
Our taste bud n sense of smell changes during pregnancy. . I cannot swallow my fave beef noodles during my 1st preg .. do look out for ur likes n dislike ..

Actually m not sure how long is my cycle as this my first af. I o late on cd20 10mar. 23mar i tested positive le. So i reckon LP is quite short. Previously i O ard cd14-cd17. So mayb a bit worried this rd. As i read short lp can cause blighted ovum.

Hi mummies,

Based on my LMP, i should be 8w2d. I went for a scan last week baby measured 7week which is on track based on LMP. However, due to some discharge i went in ytd and scan, baby is only 7w5d which baby should be by right 8w1d based on LMP. Should i be concerned about the growth of my baby? Actually i am very concerned. =(

My next scan is 4weeks away, which will be the oscar scan.

Don't worry girl.. These are estimations based on the size of gestational sac or embryo. The age will change from time to time... As long the size is increasing can already..

Hi all! I just made my first visit to my gynae! So excited coz it was the first time meeting my baby! I am now 8w3d along!
The surprising (a bit shocking too) thing was, she spotted two sacs (gulps). But one seems empty and small, and the other is the one with baby. She said should know by next consultation whether the smaller one goes off due to an unviable pregnancy.

Hi all! I just made my first visit to my gynae! So excited coz it was the first time meeting my baby! I am now 8w3d along!
The surprising (a bit shocking too) thing was, she spotted two sacs (gulps). But one seems empty and small, and the other is the one with baby. She said should know by next consultation whether the smaller one goes off due to an unviable pregnancy.
Wow. Congrats. And I hope everything goes well for the other one.

Jus a weird feeling lor. Kp tinking i hv short luteal phase so mayb wun b successful? De wait is jus terrible..lol.

dun think too much.. I dun keep track of wat luteal phase (fyi, I dun even know about such thing as lutea phase until I go into those ttc thread when I was trying) and even then, I also like heck care and dun bother. for now, I think I can get preggy I am already very grateful and contented. stay cheery!

dun think too much.. I dun keep track of wat luteal phase (fyi, I dun even know about such thing as lutea phase until I go into those ttc thread when I was trying) and even then, I also like heck care and dun bother. for now, I think I can get preggy I am already very grateful and contented. stay cheery!
Too much googling can b quite bad.. haha...for me.

lately, I try to stay as calm and as zen as I possibly cld. Coz if anything happens (choy! phui phui phui! touchin all wood furniture ard me as I type...) theres nothing I can do wat... I mean, I used to be like darn worried for my lack of preggy symptoms, the most obvious being morn sickness (and still not getting any at the moment), my baby's heartbeat rate etc.. I fret and I googled and the more i read e more terrified i gets.. then i realized, its so stupid and pointless to get all scared and paranoid and make myself so unhappy.. so now, i just dun bother and stopped googling. When its time to take my progesterone med, i took them, when its time to eat, i gourged, when i m tired, i slept till i auto get up and when its time for gynae visit, i just go (somemore alone as hubs mostly not in sg) and prayed all will be good and beautiful.

Back