(2014/05) May 2014

Not really special. But we wear maternity jeans and pants. As for tops, just more baggy thicker tops. We do a lot of layering here. So thermal, wool coats and down jackets to keep us warm.

I always see tao bao got different season type of maternity clothes...

Not really special. But we wear maternity jeans and pants. As for tops, just more baggy thicker tops. We do a lot of layering here. So thermal, wool coats and down jackets to keep us warm.
I havent experienced anything below 14 degrees! The -40 is really scary!!! Did u buy special maternity wear for the winter? Must keep warm!

When are u returning to SG? Before wk 37? Or after?

Hasn't been posting here for a long time but I have been reading the thread religiously. we are finally reaching the 3rd tri...pray everyone is doing fine and delivery will b a breeze! there are so much to learn, so much to do when the little one arrives...so let's jia you n give each other support, ,making the journey a more enjoyable n easier one! happy new year to all!

Snowymum, I'm also engaging a helper after baby is born... Which country is ur helper from?

Hasn't been posting here for a long time but I have been reading the thread religiously. we are finally reaching the 3rd tri...pray everyone is doing fine and delivery will b a breeze! there are so much to learn, so much to do when the little one arrives...so let's jia you n give each other support, ,making the journey a more enjoyable n easier one! happy new year to all!

Snowymum, I'm also engaging a helper after baby is born... Which country is ur helper from?

3rd trim is 28 wks? I have 2 wks more to go... Cant wait. Seeing gynae only next week

Lilacz, my helper will be fr pinoy. I had an indon n myanmese prior... Haiz. Hope i will be 3rd time lucky.

Yah 3rd tri is from 7 mths onwards. I also hav 2 more wks to go. Can't wait!

My tummy is sensitive to the touch at the sides, anyone feeling the same? It's like the skin there is v raw..pain even when brushing against the clothes.

Snowymum, I may b trying out myanmese who has experience n can speak English. yet to interview my short listed candidate. R u going to hav the helper take care of the baby at night?

Yah 3rd tri is from 7 mths onwards. I also hav 2 more wks to go. Can't wait!

My tummy is sensitive to the touch at the sides, anyone feeling the same? It's like the skin there is v raw..pain even when brushing against the clothes.

Snowymum, I may b trying out myanmese who has experience n can speak English. yet to interview my short listed candidate. R u going to hav the helper take care of the baby at night?

Hi lilacz, same like my first 2 babies- i would be the main caretaker while i am on maternity leave. Mother in law will be the main caretaker of the kids with some help from the helper... Night n evening duties will be me... ;)

Have u had helpers before?

hi Snowymum, no this will b my first helper. Very worried as I heard of all the horror story. Pray I'll get a good one. Same like u, after I go bk to work mil will b main n helper helps out. I'm still deciding if I can trust the helper for night care as I'm worried mil will b too tired.

Anyone aware we can claim the. Pre-natal expenses up to max $450 upon delivery???

Saw this being mentioned in another chat.

Anyone has more infor??

Anyone aware we can claim the. Pre-natal expenses up to max $450 upon delivery???

Saw this being mentioned in another chat.

Anyone has more infor??

Hi gal, yes can claim up to $450 including scans i think - you can ask the nurses in the clinic. Rem to keep your receipts and bring them on the day of delivery for submission to medisave (tog w claims for the delivery/hospital stay).

Here is the official link to the info: http://www.moh.gov.sg/content/moh_w...ubsidies/Marriage_and_Parenthood_Schemes.html

hi Snowymum, no this will b my first helper. Very worried as I heard of all the horror story. Pray I'll get a good one. Same like u, after I go bk to work mil will b main n helper helps out. I'm still deciding if I can trust the helper for night care as I'm worried mil will b too tired.

Mine is coming this weekend. Keeping my finger super crossed!!! :/ *prays hard*

I will rather take night duties since i hope bb can latch direct. ;)

Good morning all! Happy New Year, though albeit late. :) Hope that regardless of all the nasty bugs floating around, everyone managed to have an enjoyable time.

Been feeling super tired recently. Started drinking chicken essence yesterday only to find it so effective I couldn't sleep at night! Zombified this morning again... Ugh...

Does anyone know if TMC have public holiday surcharge and if so, roughly how much?

Was keen to have my c-section on the 30th of April or 1st May (labour day) but heard there may be surcharges.... Worried how much more it would cost.

Does anyone know if TMC have public holiday surcharge and if so, roughly how much?

Was keen to have my c-section on the 30th of April or 1st May (labour day) but heard there may be surcharges.... Worried how much more it would cost.
I knw mount A hav so i believe all hospics also hav de for PH

Hi ladies, time flies and I'm approaching 28 weeks this Thu.

Just to share if anyone is interested in maternity/newborn photography packages. the May 2014 mummies FB group has a bulk lobang if we're able to find 20 packages/pax with Little Miss Rabbit Photography - details here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqrW1XjlPqxLdDYwLUh6TVlGeVRwNzdUUzYwY0lVZmc&usp=sharing.

If less than 20 pax, Hong Yin the photographer is offering 10% off 2013 prices if we sign up for both maternity and newborn packages.

Gonna have our first lesson of Childbirth Education Class at Mt A this Thu, is anyone else going/has gone for it?

Gonna have our first lesson of Childbirth Education Class at Mt A this Thu, is anyone else going/has gone for it?
Long time no see. I also turning 28 weeks end of this week and that's entering 3rd trimester liao!!! :eek:

I was half thinking wanna go for childbirth class for refresher or not but I think can skip lah. LOL. I remembered we have crash course at Raffles hospital also.

Long time no see. I also turning 28 weeks end of this week and that's entering 3rd trimester liao!!! :eek:

I was half thinking wanna go for childbirth class for refresher or not but I think can skip lah. LOL. I remembered we have crash course at Raffles hospital also.

Just to share if anyone is interested in maternity/newborn photography packages. the May 2014 mummies FB group has a bulk lobang if we're able to find 20 packages/pax with Little Miss Rabbit Photography - details here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqrW1XjlPqxLdDYwLUh6TVlGeVRwNzdUUzYwY0lVZmc&usp=sharing.

If less than 20 pax, Hong Yin the photographer is offering 10% off 2013 prices if we sign up for both maternity and newborn packages.

I think crash course is gd enuf. I didnt go for it for my #2. Jus stay in room to rest

btw anyone buying the green bean husk/bean sprout pillow? any to recmd?
thinking jus buy one so my mil no nd waste time do

If u not urgent there is a coming baby fair from 21-23 feb. Pretty sure they will sell it...

I know the baby spa place use to sell it. Mum bot it when i had my #1. #2 using it until now.

My prev CL says i should cut ans pour out to sun the husk? Need?

If u not urgent there is a coming baby fair from 21-23 feb. Pretty sure they will sell it...

I know the baby spa place use to sell it. Mum bot it when i had my #1. #2 using it until now.

My prev CL says i should cut ans pour out to sun the husk? Need?
huh so mafan mus cut meh? my mil say jus whole thg go sun. thats wat i did for my gal de. haha but its red color plus 5yrs old pillow. so i jus think of buy new de.

forum gt this sindseller think i buy there, keke. lik quite alot ppl buy
whr is ther fair?

me! but mine is on a friday.

huh so mafan mus cut meh? my mil say jus whole thg go sun. thats wat i did for my gal de. haha but its red color plus 5yrs old pillow. so i jus think of buy new de.

forum gt this sindseller think i buy there, keke. lik quite alot ppl buy
whr is ther fair?

Singapore expo!

ImageUploadedByForum1391506022.574664.jpg

Oh well i hav a weird ques.i hav stomach problms turn bad ystd LS lik 10times n pain.tdy nvr go wrk.
I wan ask do u all experience or tink tis would cause baby super activ? Cos he lik nvr rest since ystd. Kp moving non stop.bef i sleep he stil moving.i wake up pee or nw up liao he also kp moving

Back