(2014/05) May 2014

Hi Rainbowstarz,

Use 西瓜霜 if she really has ulcers in the mouth. Works better than Bonjela and is a natural remedy. TCM halls sell them, and I saw Watsons carrying them as well yest. My whole family uses it too. I think the price is around $2-3/tube

I leave it, but brushing it n keeping it hygiene as possible cos she refused to let me brush let alone apply medication.

I fight w her to brush teeth lor... :(

yeah last nite get to sleep she nvr disturb me.
i apply xi gua shuang for her. and tell her u say pain cant sleep rite, then apply this, heal liao can sleep.
haha aft she apply she make those sound vry funny.. say pain.. so i tell her nxt time dun anyhw eat then wun ulcer n nd apply this

Just came back from doc appt... Baby is now 788g, at 24 weeks... 60th percentile.

Any mummies doing manicure/pedicure for CNY? Doc say should be safe as long as not exposed to fumes for long periods... What about gelish... Any idea?

Just came back from doc appt... Baby is now 788g, at 24 weeks... 60th percentile.

Any mummies doing manicure/pedicure for CNY? Doc say should be safe as long as not exposed to fumes for long periods... What about gelish... Any idea?
i not doing anything. bt my heaache is gt problem cutting my toenails!

gelish better dun. many reports of it being harmful.. nw we preggy better dun.. harm ourslf ok but nt our baby

Rainbow, whAt u did? Share leh...
1390921738579.jpg
1390921757752.jpg

My gal jus vomit due to cough n indigestion..lucky i manage catch w plastic bag.all of us start cough liao.kena hubbys virus..

Last edited:
Sob sob my nitemare start le. Wen cny approaching . Gal is down w fever shld b due to cough. N my all my thermometers is down too.
Dunno wat stupid msg the osim digital shows.
Nd get new de la. Wat brand gd?

Is it 13 weeks already ;p being 3rd time... Am exited to meet the little one but at the same time enjoying the time now without the diaper changes n 2/3 hourly feeds. In tummy all is taken care of :p

Feeling a bit scared that I won't be able
To manage 3 kids.....

Rainbowzstarz; a few of my friends are down with sore throat, fever n cough too... Guess it's going around. My kids just recovered from cough, but Heng no fever.

Actly nw i also wish longer .partly is cm out be sleepless dunno hw to jagar 2.bt partly also bcos enjoying him in tummy moving.stil find amazing.difc btw men n women,thy can nvr feel tis
Exactly I like pregnancy process though in this I experienced a little bit MS...

Hw old ur #1 ? Hw cm no go sch?
She turning 3 this apr.

W e relocated to Malaysia due to hubby work since 2 years ago...

Now back cos he is flying btw Penang n kk weekly so me n child stay put ion sg furthermore I'm preg.

There is no such in Sabah to be exact I fancy ... :(

Hihi, how's all you May Mummies! I'm a Jan mummy and since I been through pregnancy + childbirth recently, I thought I'll swing by and share with you 5 parenting/baby-related services which might be useful for you guys :)

1) Prenatal Massage

I did prenatal massage! And then I engage the same lady for post natal cos her massage is damn shiok. I did a review of her service here and she is giving my readers a 1 for 1 prenatal massage special + a free anti stretch marks oil. She charges $98 for 1 hour so this 1 for 1 special will be only $49 Good price!

Details: http://blog.myfatpocket.com/judging-me/pre-natal-body-massage-at-nouri-face-body-concepts/

2) Postnatal Massage

While I was doing the prenatal massage with her, we chit chat a lot then I realise she also do post natal. Her method of post natal treatment is very different from the normal post natal jamu massage and its very modern.

It's actually post natal slimming with the use of a machine that gives you much better effect than what hand massage can do. I did a review here on my blog if you are interested: http://blog.myfatpocket.com/judging-me/my-post-natal-slimming-treatment/

I gained 11kg during pregnancy and now 1 month later, I have 2kg more to go. But more importantly I feel is the shape. I have gotten way shapelier and I do believe its cos of my post natal massage cos she use the machine to shape my body.

3) Man Yue Gifts!
I recently did my bb full month party at home. JTS, I engaged Babyinlove.com.sg for their full month door gifts!! LOVE IT! Details here: http://blog.myfatpocket.com/judging-me/you-made-me-a-mother-daniel/

4) NewBorn / Pregnancy Photoshoot

My photoshoots were done by this company called Cottony Photography.. Check out the photos here:

http://blog.myfatpocket.com/judging-me/daniels-newborn-photography-with-cottony-photography/
http://blog.myfatpocket.com/judging-me/celebrating-the-bump-with-cottony-photography/

Really like the photos!

5) Prenatal Chiropractic Care

I also went for chiropractor during my pregnancy cos my back and shoulder hurt like mad :( Here's sharing the guy I went to. They are experienced in treating preggies and very young children too! :)

http://blog.myfatpocket.com/judging-me/prenatal-chiropractic-care/

How everyone CNY so far??

We are celebrating in Shanghai this year. A lot of fireworks going on here. Mainly cooking at home for the family. And spending time together. Weather has been good. Not that cold. It's actually 17 degrees out there now and heard it might rise to 25!

We are celebrating in Shanghai this year. A lot of fireworks going on here. Mainly cooking at home for the family. And spending time together. Weather has been good. Not that cold. It's actually 17 degrees out there now and heard it might rise to 25!

Little lamb u wan the temp to go up or stay the same? Weather at night in sg has been mad cold recently too. Not a bad thing cos can save electricity! ;)

Little lamb u wan the temp to go up or stay the same? Weather at night in sg has been mad cold recently too. Not a bad thing cos can save electricity! ;)
I want it to go up up up. And stay at 25. Hhahahaha. Unfortunately, it's only a rare occurence during every winter and it will only last this weekend. Next week will dip already. :(

I want it to go up up up. And stay at 25. Hhahahaha. Unfortunately, it's only a rare occurence during every winter and it will only last this weekend. Next week will dip already. :(

Thats the funniest part. The people in the cold wants it warmer n the people living in the heat wants it cooler! :p but 25 will be a btr temp... Like air con... 15 is v buurrrr (cold).

Thats the funniest part. The people in the cold wants it warmer n the people living in the heat wants it cooler! :p but 25 will be a btr temp... Like air con... 15 is v buurrrr (cold).
Yah ... it's not even 15 here ok. Next week will dip to below 10. Hate it when it goes below 5 especially. Unbearable. I don't know how the americans survived -40!

Yah ... it's not even 15 here ok. Next week will dip to below 10. Hate it when it goes below 5 especially. Unbearable. I don't know how the americans survived -40!

I havent experienced anything below 14 degrees! The -40 is really scary!!! Did u buy special maternity wear for the winter? Must keep warm!

I havent experienced anything below 14 degrees! The -40 is really scary!!! Did u buy special maternity wear for the winter? Must keep warm!
Not really special. But we wear maternity jeans and pants. As for tops, just more baggy thicker tops. We do a lot of layering here. So thermal, wool coats and down jackets to keep us warm.

Back