(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

gd afternoon ladies!

Congrats hoops and chocolat!
happy.gif

very sleepy afternon ...*yawn* trying very hard to keep my eyes open.

Adv_sports, how was ur visit yesterday? any signs yet?

Today is my last day at work..tomorrow start maternity liao...

915, no sign from my bb leh -- now too comfy in my tummy... gynae extends 1 more week of HL... so nuahing at home -- waiting for further signs *haiz*

wah, u start ur ML early? any sign from ur bb?

actually want to start next week one...but i am changing hospital to NUH now...the hospital really making me run all over the place.

went to see the new gynae at NUH yesterday but cannot do scan, scan has to be done tomorrow instead then they dun give me mc
sad.gif
so i tot might as well start early lor

915, yup, NUH is like a maze... like walking in some underground tunnel... hope ur scan will go well 2molo... hmmm, how come this new gynae so stingy with MC?

adv_sports, i dunno man...so odd..i asked for mc, but he gave me a cert of attendance..he said dun waste mc wo....anyway nevermind lah..i will juz start my maternity earlier and stay at home and rest. these days my pelvic area very sng, stand up also cannot stand up very striaght...now walking like 'liang po po'

congrats hoops!!! rest well.. and jia you on BF-ing.. dont get too stress up on that..

oki, yr stroller's stands is quite fragile?? i let my gal stand on that.. seems so 'breakable'.. but i like that stroller..

915, NUH is actually ok.. i like there.. at least got alot of things to eat lor.. they have alot of signages there.. just that u have to walk and walk..

my sis delivered all her 3 kids there.. i found that place good.. at least visitors can buy snacks..

Shers, maybe i too pampered by TMC liao...hehe...1 visit to the TMC can see gynae and scan at the same time....but NUH must book separately...

but i appreciate their food availability though....TMC got not much food choices.

Adv_sports...no i din buy a bike for #1...going to get her the bike for her 2 yr old bday (which is in june)

I got for a her a 'dress-up elmo'instead....easier to bring to hospital. It's an elmo with one shoe with laces and one shoes with zip and some buttons to teach the kid how to dress.

915, i went NUH for my detailed scans too.. because my gynae says that the equipment there is very advanced.. the nurses there r good! but mostly indian, u notice?

both u and bb will be safe there... they r so much advanced than another other public and private hosp..

oh ya.. their food choices r so good!!! i think TMC is almost like gleneagles.. food court, delifrance only.. sian~~

loon: then shd be ok... if u feel sore, then must take note...for the time being.. just endure as our body not used to it yet. remember to apply the nursing cream after bf.

hmm.. then u can use ur own milk to apply after feed.. serves the same purpose. Just squeeze out a little to apply will do.

some brand like Lansinoh - Cream, Medela-Purelan, dun have to wipe off b4 bfg,

mummies,

i'm an idiot in IT.. can i check.. if i want to connect my laptop, all i need is wireless router right?? presently, my PC is broadband..

is there any particular router that i must buy??

i must settle this 1st..

Shers,
The stroller is pretty sturdy just that I thot a buggy can sit on it mah ;p Anyway, just enquiring lor
happy.gif

Hopes everything is ok with you
happy.gif
Must take good care.

Shers:

dun nid.. all laptop comes with wireless switch.. just turn it on, it will detect..

ur PC is broadband or broadband wireless? some modem already come with wireless. just nid to configure the modem, I think.

i'm very confused on all these... urgh!!

my hb told me just buy the' stick' because we have the 'sim-card alike' from starhub.. then plug on can liao.. no need router whatever? then can surf net anywhere?

Shers, that will do also, it's called 'Broadband mobile', just nid to put in the stick & install the software. But, u will nid to pay a monthly subscription of range btw $20 to $35/mth.

U just check ur home modem is what model, if it's already come with wireless, u can connect it to ur laptop too.. since u already paying for home broadband & I believe still on contract?

shers- u must rub it in by saying me free hor?? now i've got nothing... besides time!!! too much in fact.. haha.... anyway, u can get brands like linksys... hook it up.. and if ya on starhub broadband and u appear to not be able to connect aft setting up, can call starhub de.. hehhehe.. ask for technical assistance.. :x and... switch on ur lappy.. tada!! its up!!
as for milk, i bought enfamama... taste yucky still but me make le.. finished it in one gulp.. all the time. lol.. totally hate it.. but i'm the type whom will just get it over and done with!

adv_sports- good tt ya resting well.. i've no idea why ur bp will still go up with ample rest. prob just caused by pregnancy ba.. i just went to dentist today thinking me got tooth decay.. in the end.. its just purely.. swollen gums caused by pregnancy.. did scaling and polishing.. wad a nightmare..(coz the amt of blood is obscene)

shers- haha.. yea lah.. its called a dongle.. u can surf it anywhere and anytime.. so long u like.. as described by joyce..

adrienne, whahah... after tml, me also on ML already!!! YEAH!!! do finished all my handing over.. YEAH!!!

my hse is starhub broadband. but if i bring my lappy over to my mother's place, hers is singnet broadband, still compatible? i'm thinking if i buy the broadband USB stick, compatible to my mother's place?? hmm... as in, do i need to setup anything? need to switch on the main PC/ modem etc?? aiyo.. i'm so stupid le.. i cant understand all these IT thingy~~

oh yes.. me also just finished in 1 gulp!! i hate the taste.. dont know y.. whahhaa.. but because of the sake of bb, i just do it la..

Shers,
Adrienne is right, I have the StarHub wireless mobile (known as maxmobile) and can be connected anywhere and everywhere
happy.gif
Basically the dongler acts like a modem.

Well, ur mum's place connected to the router ?

shers:

If both place all broadband, all u nid is to allow the broadband to be visible, then your laptop can connect to them using, just nid to key in the security pin no. of the broadband.

Teat Stimulation -
Learnt from my antenatal Class - Doc's Talk (by Dr Joycelyn Wong) that it can cause real contractions to come...not false contractions.

Tiny_M - Most likely to go for C-sec if baby still not turning head down by next week, wk 38.

Dr Adrian W told me that most prolly baby will not head down after wk 38. So he suggested C-sec to me last week and this morning again.

My baby gained abt 200g from wk 35 to 36 and 250g from wk 36 to 37 today estimated. She's 2.7+Kg today. Thank goodness she's heavier.

Dr A W said prob she's too comfortable staying with head on top position. *shrugs* Then again, told me the same thing, to choose between 2 or 3 May for C-sec then I asked him the latest date to go for C-sec cos Im still hopeful for baby to turn head down. 2/3 May seems early to me. Of course he said if in any case after C-sec date and details are cfm/booked, then baby's head down prior to the OP date, I can still go for natural birth. *keeping fingers X*

He said Vesak Day's eve and actual day are pretty good dates for c-sec by many mummies so he advises me to tell him early what day to book. Thought birthing on Vesak Day is good ah.

Then came home to discuss with mum, mum said need to check if date will clash with me and hb not. My mum quite "pan dang" lah....cos moo moo baby already clashes with goaty daddy. Then my geomacy master also advises me to go to her once baby has been delivered and also at same time calculate ba zi to name bb. She said not quite worth to do before c-sec or when bb's not born yet. (Think she's trying to save $ for me..haha)

So, me need to check on which "good" date to do op while pinning for baby to change position within these 10days.

shers:
I thot now they all give wireless modem.. u can call to check.. if ur's is wireless modem.. else, connect using cable, direct link, faster speed.

Else, check if u have enuf point to redeem for wireless modem.

Hi mummies, just back from my 38weeks+ checkup..
I lost weight of 1/2 kg.. so got to do CTG n amniotic fluid level is ok... did the VE check coz i's having the brown discharge.. cervix soften already.. 1 cm dilated.. will be on MC for few days coz estimated will deliver in few days.. keke.. looking forward!
happy.gif

shers- yup.. heed joyce's advice.. if not, u will end up buying two routers... lol.. or.... u will end up subscribing to starhub's addtional service which is the 'mobile broadband' which requires the dongle..

and welcome to my world of having too much time at home.. zzzza

How does a buggyboard look like?

Where can I get good support bath tub? (With good discount too)

Any place got promo now?

Experienced mummies,

for BF, can take milo during confinement mah? i understand we are not suppose to take cocoa is it? but hor, if dun take milo.. wat other drink can we take?

i dont understand!!! KILL ME!!!

aiya.. i will go to a computer shop and ask them what i need to connect.. just let them chop 'cai tao'!!!

urgh~~ so confusing~~

adrienne, i wldnt have much free time.. i got alot of things to do.. whahahaa... sat- going out with family, sunday-prepare room for CL and bb and my gal will keep me busy, mon-fetch my gal to and fro class then rush down to collect full mth cake for sampling, tues-ditto and gynae check, wed-last min packing, movie with hb and nice nice dinner, thur-my D DAY!!!

so adrienne, i got no time liao!!!

ling lim, its good that we drink more milo as it will boost our supply!!!

during hosp stay, they dont provide red dates drink so my mum asks me to keep on requesting for hot milo..

also my CL says the same.. morning and tea break, she will make thick milo for me.. but not those instant type. buy those tin type..

congrats hoops.! lookong forward to ur bbs cute photos!

ling, are u prepared for the big day??!!!

shers, u are really bz for the nxt 1 wk. lol! btw u sampling the full mth cake from sweetest moments and??

xue, ya.. i pack the schedule myself.. else i will die of hotness at home.. whahaha.. at least i can drive ard with my gal to do all these..

i will sample from sweetest moment and choz..

Back