Sembawang MTB or SAHM

Lady, thanks for organising.

Sakae -Lady, Van
Gelare -Van
Coffee Bean -
Macdonald's -

mngo - wow the weather is fantastic! How I wish Sg do have this temperature too...

pooh - I cannot pm you, can you activate your pm?

Hi Lady,
yes, i be bringing YX along
happy.gif

Sakae -Lady, Van, BBSG <font color="aa00aa">btw, do we have enough people to book the function room in sakae? hehe</font>

Gelare -Van, BBSG
Coffee Bean -
Macdonald's -

<font color="aa00aa">
any mummies know how to bake cupcakes+icing decorations? anyone can demo?
happy.gif

the jelutung CC dun have the course..
</font>

Nicol,
I can't imagine if there's no ergo carrier.
My friend bought a new one called beco, doesn't look as thick as ergo (more compact to bring out??), quite nice design but very ex. $210 after discount!

mngo,
Relax first lor. I see you have a great time in yr blog. Pics so nice!

bbsg,
Trial and error yourself. It's fun baking! Well... except for the washing part.

Gathering - can't join you gals. I'll be going mum place for dinner. Enjoy!

Jenny - I saw that beco &amp; also agree with you that the padding is not as convincing as ergo. Am just glad that this carrier pull me through the "bag of rice" hehe. I'm just too kiasi to kana backache or handache, luckily this ergo is available in sg.

Hi...Still waiting for more replies
happy.gif

Sakae -Lady (Ace), Van, BBSG (YX),
Fluffy (Ginelle)

How many? to book the function room in Sakae?
It would be nice.

Gelare -Van, BBSG
Coffee Bean -
Macdonald's -

Van: u bringing Louis?

BBSG:
I can make cupcakes - but not sure if i can find time to demo as of now...
sad.gif

Go to Phoon Huat at Sembawang mrt.

U will find all ingredients and cupcakes cases there.
or go online.free recepies.

U will find tons of cupcakes receipes esp U.S ones, very many flavors.and colorful.

Shermay's cooking school at Holland village cupcake classes are fabulous, but always full.
and upmarket fees.
Must book ahead.

Nicol,
Hmm it did make me suspect if the beco padding is "strong" enough for long term use. But my guess is, it should be ok lah. You see, sling also a pc of cloth. But I very stupid one lah, dunno how to use sling haha... Anyway my hb forfeited me to use sling cos of my back problem.
That time I bought ergo, SG is not selling yet. Bought it and shipped in then. I thought for 2 mths before deciding to buy. Glad it is really useful to me! My hb loves it too. It saved my back from further damages.

Jenny - I used the sarong sling during Louis's early days. He is now heavier hence a more supporting carrier is my utmost concern, not forgetting taking care of our bodies too. Until now, I'm still a happy user hehe.

Lady - I'm unable to confirm if Louis is joining us or not, depending on that day's situation. Phoon Huat Sembawang branch had closed down wef 1Jun08. I had decided to buy a built in oven for my new home. Hopefully I am able to learn how to bake from scratch.

err sorry right now no time to post but reply dis first

Fluffy (Ginelle), Adeline (BB Tommy)

How many? to book the function room in Sakae?
It would be nice.

Gelare -Van, BBSG
Coffee Bean -
Macdonald's -

i'm lost.... din managed to follow all the threads...

van, you moving hse? or who is moving hse? seemed like alot of ppl are moving out ar?

lady, include me as well.

Fluffy (Ginelle), Adeline (BB Tommy), Vine

Gelare -Van, BBSG, Vine
Coffee Bean -
Macdonald's -

Van - where are you moving to?

Lady

Sorry no time to post.

Fluffy (Ginelle), Adeline (BB Tommy), Vine

Gelare -Van, BBSG, Vine,Pooh
Coffee Bean -
Macdonald's -

Look like most of you choose Sakae.

I am not bringing my(BB Joanne).

wah.. so many postings..

Jenny,
I tried to bake them myself. the base always end up burnt :p

Lady,
do u know how to do those colorful icings? if u free to demo, please let me know. hehe..
yah, saw those online classes, very $$$.
phoon huat do not have cupcakes classes. only cake and bread making.
CC only have cupcakes for young kids, not ADULTS. hmm... so disappointed. hehe..

Pooh,
you haven't decide where to put yet? hehe..

Pooh
After seeing afew, I finally decide to sign her up with MLC near my place. How's your child doing in the cc?

BBSG
I have PM you!
happy.gif

Mngo
Enjoy while you can! Btw, who is going to take care of your son if you go to work? Wonder how's the cc there?

BBSG,
Temp not right?
You are right, those classes all very ex!
Even though the classes are meant for kids, you mean adults also can't sign up?
My god bro signed up phoon huat course for baking when he's 12. The staff said he's too young then, and refuesed, but somehow, my god bro managed to get into the class in the end.
All aunties in the class except a 12 years old boy. The aunties who went for course still wanna taught and helped him haha... Turned out my god bro did a better job than them. He's very interested with baking and have been helping my mum, at the same time learning from her. He even did his own experiments on baking and cooking.

HI Jenny,
I also duno leh.. hehe.. so end up throwing alot.
so ur god bro got teach baking? is he interested to conduct a baking class for sembawang mummies? hehe.

Hi mummies,
anyone been to the flea mart in Jetelung CC before? is it indoors? how's the crowd?

BBSG,
hahaha... you kidding ah?
He has this area of interest when it comes to baking and cooking. In fact, I think any stuff also interest him, from drama, photography etc. His life is so busy with all these activates.

Kimiesmum

What is MLC? My girl has not enrol for CC yet. I will enrol for her next year when she is 2 years old. Thanks

BBSG

To get more info about other childcare. Thanks

Wow the thread is moving fast!
I'm "flood" with project which going to go-live next weekends!!

If I knock off early next Fri, I shall join u gals for dinner..
Prefer Sakae sushi
happy.gif

BBSG
flea mart sounds interesting! wat r u planning to sell?

van
i was going to get the ergo in the US cos my brother in US right now but alas was too late cos he flying home soon *shucks*....seems like i got to buy it in singapore liao

can i ask u if i put bb on the back using ergo, how old must he be?? for my current snugli carrier, bb must be able to sit up unassisted (about 6 mths old) bfor can do that...isit the same for ergo??

Hello, mummies!
happy.gif

How was durian party cum movie yesterday night?
drove past, very good response..

Final tabulation:- Sakae majority choice :

Meet outside Sakae Sun Plaza
27 June Firday 6pm

Fluffy (Ginelle), Adeline (BB Tommy), Vine ,
Kimiesmum (kimie), Pooh, apple.

Altogether we have 9 adults.5 babies.
(Max 10 pax in tatami room)
Min charge for FOC room is spending above $200.
Below $200, room charge is $20.
Think we should be able to spend $22.30 each to make the min spending.

I have called to reserve the room already.
They have altogether 6 booster seats..Since it's tatami room, can't put bb high chairs.
I also "chopped" that already.

Anyone else keen to drop by, pls do.
Just crash the tatami room,ok?
Probably 6-8 pm, estimated.Dependent on the babies mood.Haha...

See ya all very soon.Very exciting.

BBSg: -
If u really want a demo,..maybe one sat afternoon
we organise at my place lah.

Colorful icing is easy..just icing sugar,coloring and water.

Hi mummies,

Wow this thread is moving to fast for me to follow.....

Sob sob, gonna miss the Sakae gathering cos i'm giving tuition on Fri. Sigh.... If i can rush, would probably 'crash-in'
happy.gif

BBSG,

Regarding Huggies Dry, currently Shengsiong no promotion. It's $15.50 per pack (the +4 diapers). Now sourcing around: A provision shop in Sengkang selling 2 packets at $28.80; got a contact from a mummy in another thread with a $13 per packet lobang. If u r interested PM me cos I'll be stocking up soon can help u buy too
happy.gif

fluffy - guess I'm the only one moving out at this moment :p

Vineyard, Jenny - I'm getting a flat which is nearer to my mum's this time.

Adeline - sorry currently I'm still using the ergo carrier front version, haven't really start on trying out carry Louis behind my back yet.

Lady - thanks for organising. Really appreciate your effort.

The durian cum movie event went well and before you know it, people from all ages started to gather around the Jelutung Harbour Park. You can even smell the durian aroma lingering for the night kekeke

Morn!

Van: MOst welcome!HAven't seen all since the park earlier this year.

Next durian party we all go chop first
happy.gif

Cin: Are you talking about the Huggies DRY comfort red pack? Can pass me the contact as well? $13 is cheapest.

Lady,

you dun accept PM leh. The person says all kind of Huggies. Her email: [email protected] but must self-collect at Bedok
Want to order tog? Will ask my hubby to go collect :p waiting for BBSG to reply whether she wants.

Cin - really $13 for all kind of huggies ah? cheap lei. i want too! can?

Lady - thanks for organising. hehe.

What is durian party? all go eat durian one ah? need to pay how much?

Vineyard,

Can. Which type u need? The blue/red/purple package? Size?
I want to order soon so mummies who want to "tom-pang" PM me ok?
happy.gif

Hi

i would like to find out any mummies care to share on this - besides the Living &amp; hosp/surgical insurance policies for babies/children - anyone heard of or bought this AIA Child Accident Plan before

Thanks

Hi mummies,

I'm confirming the order for Huggies liao. Those who want tom-pang can let me know by tomorrow afternoon?
So far:
BBSG - 4 packs L Huggies Dry (Blue)
Winniethepooh - 3 packs L Huggies Dry (Blue)

happy.gif

Hi all,
sorry to disappear.. busy with my new BP. was about to post then SMH down. hmmp..

Jenny,
nope. not joking. hehe.

Adeline,
me and kimiesmum are sharing the table. she's selling mostly preloved stuffs. me selling brand new stuffs left from my BP such as clothes, bags and my handmade earrings bah. depends how many i can take there.. hehe. all of you can come and visit us.. we will most welcome company.. hehe..

Lady,
I got some color essences and a bag of icing.. can can.. u can show me.
if not, i can also let out my kitchen for u to use.. but hor it's the cupcake that i always not successful leh.. the bottom always so burnt. maybe i duno how to catch the temperature. i got big and small ovens at home.. or u send me the receipe? i try out before asking u?
happy.gif

should have asked u at the bus stop. hehe.

CiN,
Thanks for organising the huggies purchase
happy.gif

Hi Vineyard, BBSG, Winniethepooh,

Had captured your orders. Had also emailed the person. Hopefully still in time to order.
happy.gif
Will update again.

Lady, I won't be able to meet up for the gathering..

Sorry ladies..shall catch up with u'll the next round. Need to go on biz trip
sad.gif
sob sob

Hey all,

Apple:- sorry to hear you not joining us..have a good trip.
CIn : - I don't know what is PM.
sad.gif
Never mind, i will catch you guys next order.thks.

BBSg:- maybe we can talk more tmrw abt cupcakes..

LYming:-
IF you would like an explanation on AIA plans, i will be glad to share with you in detail sometime.

Child Accident Shield plan covers accidents 24 hrs a day worldwide for children 1 mth-15yrs.

It offers medical reinbursement as well as daily hospital income with claim limits subject to plan chosen.

Would you like to join us tmrw as well?

Cin, hope you can rush and join us.

See ya all tmrw at 6pm, Sakae.

Hi <font color="0000ff">ALL</font>
Bet you ladies must have enjoyed the dinner ealier today at Sakae.
happy.gif
My HB reached home about 9pm with an empty stomach, so we went to Sakae too, only to find all of you gone! Hee... He had his dinner while I had my sashimi supper. Kekeke... At least I had my share too, so I could "pretend" I joined the gathering. hahaha...

My girls were down with down with cold for nearly 2 weeks. Things started looking good for them, so we brought them to the SG Flyer 2 days back. Quite an enjoyable experience for the girls and us. I think my HB and I were so busy taking pix and video of them, we hardly enjoy the scenary. But it was still a good trip for us. Here's 2 pix to share with you.

Gracia looking a little sleepy as she just woke up from her nap.
1517610.jpg

We brought along balloons to reward the munchkins for behaving themselves on board the capsule.
1517611.jpg

Hope to meet up with all of you again soon. I mean physically meet up, so I won't have to pretend. hahaha...
happy.gif

twin stars
cute pics! so clever of you to bring balloons for the girls
happy.gif
if not such a long ride, they might fuss up hehe

Lady
thanks so much for organising the gathering! bb tommy and I had lots of fun....not so easy for us to come out for dinner so really appreciate the opportunity to catch up
happy.gif
hope to do it more often

and post the pics leh!! hehee

Ladies, thanks for the gathering. I enjoyed very much. It was wonderful!

Lady, thumbs up for the gathering. Thanks alot!

twins - time flies, the girls are growing up now. That was a nice idea to distract them. I'm sure all of you are having a great trip!

Hi all!

Sorry to miss on the gathering. Hope that another one would be coming up soon.

Just to share a piece of good news:
After 14 hours of hard work, Huggy/Jane had given birth to her BB gal June (3.67kg, 51cm) yesterday (28/06)!!!! So congratulation to her &amp; we'll have another BB joining us soon.
happy.gif

For BBSG/Vineyard/Winniethepooh,

The person ordering the Huggies din reply me
sad.gif
I think we've missed the order. So sorry abt that. Will source around again if find any Lobang will inform every1 again.

Twins,

Next time then. yah, we will also "pretend" that you were there.. hehe
happy.gif

Hi lady,
Thanks for organising. i also had a good time at the dinner. Please PM me the total, mine is beef ramen + shisamo + goma icecream. supposed to have green tea too but gone leh... not sure who took it. hehe.. so charged it to that person please.. lucky i haven drink, so dun worry, no saliva.
biggrin.gif

Van,
I din even know u have moved. thanks for coming down to join us. think the kids enjoyed your singsong session alot. YX clapped his hands when he slept halfway! maybe he's dreaming...

CiN,
No problem. thanks for sharing the lobang.
happy.gif

Back