Sembawang MTB or SAHM

bit bit
Durain festive will be held at admiralty link jelutung neighbourhood park on 21/06 sat evening. got to buy ticket from RC. Where u stay?

<font color="aa00aa">
wah bit_bit,where u got all your emoticons? so cute.

HI ice,
is june a great season to eat durian?? yummy..
</font>

<font color="0077aa">Ice</font>
i see, but aiyah, sat evening we always go to my mum's place... so likely got to give it a miss...
1439983.gif

i'm staying at canberra road, near the sembawang mart (where the wet market is located)
1439984.gif

<font color="aa00aa">BBSG</font>
hee, gathered the emoticons from this forum and some other websites (u either go yahoo search or googled 'kaoani' for those bun-like cute emoticons)
1439985.gif

have fun searching!
1439986.gif

ice,
ya... time flies... she is turning 1 yr old next mth =)

anymore gelare gathering? do let me know.. yummy yummy ... my gal will love it too... hahaha

bit bit - we are in the same boat. Eating durian will get heaty together kekeke. During my pregnancy, I stayed clear of this as well.

Not all the stores will start their sale this week. Some boutique will commence probably around Jun instead.

ice lim - hopefully the movie screen faces our place so that I can enjoy drinks cum air con. There was once which it faced the on going newly built flats hianz..

fluffy - oh yah pls count me in. Louis &amp; I love the vanilla ice creams together with the waffle! Today I tried Fish &amp; Co's hot chocolate fudge cake.. thumbs up! It's been a while since I'm outside doing sinful indulge hehehe

BBSG - so far all the dept stores begin their inhouse fairs. Some products that may not have sale will have different pricing elsewhere. You can refer: http://www.greatsingaporesale.com.sg/ or http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449169/1438880.html?1211558068
This is a good time to replenish our darlings' stuffs. I dragged Louis along for shopping, nearly crack my bone! It's very tiring kekeke

van,
sure.... see which other mummies interested for a gelare gathering...

oh btw, if u all have frds wanna do reno, do let me know.

cheers

Hey all!!
wow,i missed a lot ...

Van, will miss u.

BBsg: &amp; Twins:
great meeting you at Chong Pang last last week, and congrats on a mini business...
your models are all so cute!!

A lot of July babies here, have to start planning their birthays, my Ace is on 24th.

sorry that i missed Gelare gathering.
me only possible sat earlier half..
Can i fix a date if anyone on for brunch?

Ard 10 am 14 june, sat morning.

I need to fix window grilles, anyone can help recommend gd one?
thx!!

Btw, here's a pic of me w my boy..he loves swimming.so do i.
except i can't do laps with him ard, haha.

<font color="0000ff">bit_bit</font>
Looking at your gal playing the drum set, I think she's ready to form a band liao. Hahaha...

<font color="0000ff">Lady</font>
I've email you the contacts for window grilles.
happy.gif
Wow, you've gained back your figure huh? So envious...
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Adeline</font>
Have you been going places with little Tommy while Chelsea goes to childcare? Or are you trapped at home most of the time? Must be really busy...

<font color="0000ff">ALL</font>
Anyone here has a KING size bed and uses Comforter? I've a brand new Comforter Set from Aussino to let go cos my sister bought the wrong item for me.
sad.gif
Details of the set as follows:

<u>Photo</u>
1444660.jpg

<u>Price</u>
As per Aussino's selling price <font color="ff0000">$29.90</font>.

<u>Content</u>
1 KING size comforter, 1 KING size bedsheet, 1 bolster case and 2 pillow cases.

<u>Design</u>
<font color="ff0000">Bedsheet, pillow cases &amp; bolster</font>:
Lilac (or pastel purple) base with prints of butterflies outlined/coloured in mustard.

<font color="ff0000">Comforter</font>:
Front - Lilac (or pastel purple) base with prints of butterflies outlined/coloured in mustard.
Reverse - Apple green base with prints of butterflies outlined/coloured in light &amp; deep pink.

If you're keen to purchase the above set from me, please SMS me at nine eight six three six three five one. Thanks!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Twins</font>
hahahaha!!! tat's wat my bro said, he said next time she can go and take part in the Superband contest liao....
1445436.gif

had taken some pix of my gal in the blue flowery set..
1445437.gif

will edit and send to you tomo...
1445438.gif

<font color="aa00aa">
Hi Van,
thanks for the link. I will check it out.
happy.gif

Hi lady,
1445854.gif
yah, nice to meet u that day. so coincidence. u mean twins also at chong Pang that day?? hehe..

HI Bit_bit,
thanks thanks. thanks so much!
1445855.gif

</font>

<font color="0000ff">BBSG</font>
Nah... I haven't been to Chong Pang for ages. Hee! If Lady saw me, its probably another lookalike. Hahaha... I've got a common look! Kekeke...

<font color="0000ff">bit bit</font>
I went VivoCity last weekend to check out GSS and was disappointed. The stuff I wanted are not on sale. Those on sale are not what I want. Sigh... Most shops were also crowded, so queueing to try an outfit can take ages. Anyway, will go shopping again in mid June. Hopefully better luck then.

<font color="0000ff">Van</font>
Hee, I oso steered clear of durians during most my preggy days, but there was one occasion i broke the rule and ate a seed full of creamy flesh, wah, tat night kena sorethroat... hereafter hubby banned me from eating liao, i sailed through 8 months of pregnancy without any flu bug attack, yet just two weeks before my edd i got sorethroat... hee...
1447724.gif

I've sent a pix to you... Hope the quality is good enough...
1447725.gif

and I see you've found some cool emoticons! ~ Bit_Bit 'kapok' the emoticons and save it into her pc ~
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff6000">Twins</font>
the queues is the main reason why i'm so lazy to go shop!! my office is nearby VivoCity, but i seldom find the right stuff there, despite the wide array of shops...
lame.gif

lady - wow, regain back your figure liao. so envious! somebody ban that pic! keke

bitbit - WOW, i heard wrongly or not? your office near VivoCity!!!??? you stay wrong place or you work wrong place or you type wrongly? Velocity is it.?

<font color="ff0000">Twins</font>
so which is your GSS next stop? maybe we can go together
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Bit bit</font>
thanks for the pic! quality is good and clear.. wow.. u also edit the photo frame. your girl really cute in the photo.. got a mischievous look in the first photo. hehe..
no problem! welcome welcome to 'kapok'.. haha. no time to search for more.. btw, i also 'kapok' alot of yours..

<font color="0000ff">Vineyard</font>
Jia you lah! take action! hehe..
maybe i take up yoga course near my blk.. u wan join me? hehe.. but that is in the morning!

Morning <font color="119911">Vine</font>

heeheehee, yah lah, my office is indeed near <font size="+1">VIVOCITY</font>!
1449041.gif

yah lor, aor hui bery far from our 'territory', but lucky hubby and i working in same company and he drives, so still not too bad... but the traffic jams really bad in the morning... usually it takes abt 20 mins for us to reach home in the evening, but the morning drive to office takes an hour!
1449042.gif

you are most welcome
1449043.gif

Have sent the link to your blog to my hubby for him to see his little darling posing for the clothes which you are selling
happy.gif

hahaha, thanks! yah, she's sticking out her tongue a little... she was rather 'high' as she was having a wheel of time playing with her jie jie (my nieces)...
1449044.gif

no problem, good stuff are meant to be shared!
biggrin.gif

Next stop for GSS shopping will probably be Suntec/Marina. Will go Orchard only if I have the time. Will let you know and see if we can "chiong" together without the kids! Hee...

<font color="0000ff">Bit_bit</font>
Last time i used to work in harbourfront when VIVOCITY still in construction.. really $$ to travel from sembawang to harbourfront in cab. about $25+!!. but the hawker food there are nice. i missed the vegetarian and hokkien mee stall.. wonder if it's still there
happy.gif

i really like your icons. tried to surf for some more.. can't find leh! will continue to 'kapok' yours. haha.

hope your hubby will like my blog. hehe.

<font color="ff0000">Twins</font>
okok. keep me update. maybe can go for baker inn for a slice of cake and coffee. long time never enjoy such luxury liao..
after all we live so near, we can also help each other carry the stuffs back. haha.
happy.gif

btw, i think UOB mastercard has lots of good offers in marina.

btw, any mummies taking any courses in the jelutung CC now? or any good courses to recommend to join? baking? cooking? fitness? hehe..

bit bit / jenny - not change the workplace la. should change the hubby! muahahaaa

bbsg - being contemplating to take up yoga for the longest time. after i move to SBW i become so lazy. mayb the fengshui no good. always say wanna take up, but 10yrs later also nvr take up one. keke.

<font color="aa00aa">
Vine
</font>
u have to go with frens loh.. but must go with those who will influence you and encourage you to go.. like me last time.. i become more and more lazy.. then in the end i influenced my frens not to go.. hahaha..
1450860.gif

Jenny - change hubby already then no need to work so far mah. shake legs at home. bitbit going to kill me! kekeke

BBSG - hahha , lesson learnt! i am moulding my self to be like you. go influence my friend don't go. DON't go la u, yoga won't slim you down. hahaha

Hi ladies, today's still a rainy day hianz. GSS but cannot go out hianz..

BBSG - the story telling @ library starts from 1-3yrs old. If your boy's birthday month comes, you can borrow 4more books by showing to the staffs his photocopy birth cert.

Vineyard - kekeke change hubby also means we got to change alot of other things too lol.... nice idea though..

bit bit - I never touched durian for years, very scared that I will get heaty hence affecting Louis otherwise I'll welcome this with both hands.

lady - nice figure you've got here. Hey, seems like you are having a good time enjoying the swim. I like that ...

twins - let me know what you are looking for so that I will call you if I come across them. Who knows where I'm going for shopping again....

Hey mummies..

wah,u all see wrongly liao..my lower body is under water mah..so blurred it looks good.haha.

so controversial.bUt, thks for all your kind words anyway.

so sad, no takers for June 14 brunch?
Can be at Milkk Cafe also if more convenient for all.or sun plaza .
come on out to play.

Twins: thks for yr window grilles recommendation.

Morning Mommies!
1453869.gif

Was on leave yesterday to be a babysitter... MIL got something on, so got to bring my gal over to her place to babysit BIL's gal... lucky both gals din give me problem, however there was a teeny weeny bit of headache cos both of them refused to nap! but lucky after an hour of coaxing, both of them finally drifted off to lala land... and they slept for 2 hours! hee, managed to catch a short nap myself...
1453870.gif

was telling hubby it's very xiong to be a SAHM.. Salute to all SAH Mommies!!!
1453871.gif

Hi <font color="ff6000">Jenny</font>
now school holiday the jam does ease a little, but during normal time, really sucks man!
gee, nope, still the same old job... did contemplate to change job, but the right one doesn't seem to come along leh..
1453872.gif

yupe, it's very costly to travel by cab from Sembawang to here... tat's one of the reasons why we decided to buy a car during my pregnancy.. cos my condition dun allowed me to stand for long, so public transport like bus/mrt was out for me, and the daily wait for taxis along the roadside was a killer man...

yes yes, both stalls are still there! I oso like the vegetarian stall, and my other favorite stall is the fish soup stall facing the end of the bus interchange (the one w the super long queue)..

can can, then I will try to incorporate more icons in my posts then
1453873.gif

<font color="119911">Vine, Vine, Vine</font>....
aiyoh! how can you say this man!!! tsk tsk tsk!!
1453874.gif

for the sake of Gracia, I would not kill you, but tat doesn't mean I wun hum-tam u!!!
1453875.gif

To me, my hubby's is the best husband and daddy in the world, though he does have his fair share of flaws, but well, who doesn't, tio boh??
1453876.gif

~ Bit_Bit can sense tat Vine is feeling very cold now, cos she finds tat Bit_Bit's love declaration way too 'bah' aka rou4 ma1 ~
1453877.gif

Hi <font color="0000ff">Van</font>
same here, oso scared if not feeling well cannot take care of my gal, hence been rejecting the 'supply'...
1453878.gif

bit bit - hahaha, i like your hum-tan icons lei. put more pls... hahaha!!! i try to save the icons into my msn lei. y become so small ah? it's like dat ah?

Lady - any weekdays brunch? Weekends I'm most likely not at home.

bitbit - didn't know you can get so violent kekeke. Anyway I'm now used to durian free so just keep it this way will do more good than harm for now.

bit bit - size become small lor. i still like the previous one. like stone age in flinstones! i likey!!!

van/lady - i want weekday brunch too. after work time?

<font color="0000ff">Van</font>
aor, all thanks to Vine lor... heeheehee
as for me, i've been coffee free for coming to two years liao... tat time was due to medical problems that i got to stop drinking, but now used to it orledi lah...
1455034.gif

<font color="119911">Vine</font>
dunno leh, think the smaller one is from the older version of msn, then the bigger ones from the latest version.. i guess one lah...
1455035.gif

bit bit - wow, i tot i am the only one who is coffee free during preggie terms. and i tot i am the only who can tahan w/o kopi during preggie. i'm not really addicted to it. but i hate rules. so after preggie i drink as usual.
also y mouth open so big? teeth very white ah?

Mummies - i am interested in sending my girl to shicida method. anyone any comments? where have ah ard our area? how much any idea?

<font color="0000ff">lady</font>
You're welcome. Hope you like your grilles when its done.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Vineyard</font>
I think apple's gal attended Shichida (yes, apple?) so you might want to check with her. Cost around $700+ per 4 weekend session, I think. Can't recall the exact numbers.
happy.gif

Hi all mummies

Long time didn't post. I am busy finding childcare for my girl next year.

Anyone go to the Infant Cottage Pte Ltd today? Today is their grand house opening. Any comments?

<font color="aa00aa">Van,</font>
Thanks. so i think i hold the storytelling session until he's 1 yr old then. ha.

<font color="ff0000">Lady</font>
I can't confirm june 14 brunch cos' busy looking for job now.. once it's confirmed, i hope to book a short holiday before i start work.

if any of you organise, just drop me a
1457231.gif
, i try to make it. after all i think i still need break in between when looking for job.
1457232.gif

<font color="ff0000">Bit_bit</font>
wah, thanks Bit_bit, you really got lot of cute icons leh.. i like the violent ones. haha.. do u same the one same series as this?
1457233.gif
but it's a yellow smiley sitting on toilet bowl and pu-pu till burst?? i know it's very disgusting but very funny loh. last time i had it but gone after PC formatted. hehe..

Hi Mommies

I have 18 pcs of Drypers L size to give away. Any taker?

Btw, there is this new Pampers Comfort (orange pkg) in the market. Personally I dont like it s it's filmsy and smaller in cutting. I am trying to finish my 52pcs pack and have already torn quite a number of pieces. If anyone of you still interested to try (L size), let me know.

bit bit,
wahahahaha... not only vine is feeling cold, me too!!!

Vine,
Remember, I drank kopi o even when preggie with #1. Even #2 still drank. Now still drinking... die, I'm addicted liao, if one day no drink, I sure do something wrong in my work wahahhaa...
Check out this website for emotions http://www.websmileys.com/

<font color="119911">Vine</font>
yah lor, somemore my teeth very straight leh, my Mom said my set of teeth resemble her dentures, so straight until it look bit fake... hahahaha
1460334.gif

shichida ah, very ex... my boss and another colleagues enrolled their children in the classes... from wat i heard from them, parents (esp Mommies) must be very hands on to practice the flash cards with the kids everyday so as to maintain the momentum... it's hard to tell whether izzit effective, cos it's a long term thingy....
1460335.gif

aey, dun have leh.. i only have this one
1460336.gif

<font color="0000ff">Jenny</font>
heeheehee....
1460337.gif

i used to be like you, everyday drink at least 2 cups, sometimes can go up to 3-4 cups... then my health sounded alarm, got heart palpitations, so weak until whole body cannot move, no appetite.. i thot i was dying... luckily recovered after seeking TCM treatment... from then on, i avoided anything caffeinated, cos during the initial recovery stage, i would get palpitations even after drinking Milo!
1460338.gif

<font color="0000ff">kimiesmum</font>
I also super headache cos me too bought the Pampers Comfort Dry 60's after the staff at minimart says Pampers Baby Dry is phasing out, so have to give the new range a try. But he was kind enough to warn me that the new range not as good as Baby Dry and cutting is much smaller.
happy.gif

Anyway, we haven't torn any of diapers. We were extra careful after you warn me that its filmsy. Kekeke... But still, my gal with sensitive skin don't seemed to like the material at all. Keeps scratching on the side of her thighs. I'm also trying to finish off the pack then try out other brands. Sianz...

<font color="0000ff">Lady</font>
Can't join you for 14 June brunch. Will be out celebrating my gf's birthday.
happy.gif

Will be out shopping on 14 June with my gfs, so cannot "cheong" with you liao. If I managed to get another "off day" then I "chio" you shopping.
happy.gif

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma">Dorayaki

It must be the plastic-like material making her itchy! I have tried almost all the brands liao. Kimie also sensitive, keep getting marks on her waist area from wearing mamypoko pull up. So I'm switching to the tape mamypoko for her to use at night. It's indeed very absorbent!
I suggest you quickly stock up some Pampers Baby Dry before it's gone! </font>
kao_smile2.gif

<font color="aa00aa">
Bit_bit,
Xiao xin really gross! haha.

Twins,
u sms me when u got your off day this week bah. i also duno when i will be going interview
happy.gif

in fact i want to go east coast park this afternoon. suddenly feel like going but cannot go. so long never go liao cos' really FAR from sembawang. haha.
</font>

kimiesmum - welcome to mamypoko tape diaper. Personally I find MP is very absorbent too. Occasionally ntuc will have promotional price.

twins - I think CK chong pang still got Pampers Baby Dry. You'd better call before zoom zoom zoom.

<font color="0000ff">Kimiesmum</font> &amp; <font color="0000ff">Van</font>
Thanks! I also thought of stocking up but XL size nowhere to be found at most places. I went Chong Pang last Friday already...

Anyway, I still need a long term solution, so its best to hunt for alternatives now than to depend on Baby Dry. Wish me (or rather my gal) all the best!!! Same goes for Kimie!!!

<font color="0000ff">Hello mommies!!!</font>

I been bored today so finally got some time to surf net.

hi Vineyard,
My Hayley is attending Shichida class too. But the class are org / taught by 2 ex-Shichida teachers &amp; location is at Bishan. The fee is $400 for 10 lesson (much cheaper than the school). In a class, 4 students to 1 teacher, duration is 1 hr/ weekly lesson on Sat.

We quite enjoyed the class but going to stop continuing to next term as Hayley got a place in JG forum wkend playclub starting on 29th June. Going to let her try JG for a term and see. Or else may switch her back to Shichida.

If you interested, pls pm me for the contact. I already lost yur mobile # when my old phone spoilt.

Back