Sembawang MTB or SAHM

Lady - Thanks for organising too. I had a good time as well. Oh ya, include green tea in my bill pls. totally forget abt it until bbsg mentioned. haha.

Van - oh gosh, u have moved? I didn't know too.

Mummies who attend the gathering, sorry I don't have much time to talk to you all. half the time was entertaining my girl; and the rest of the time busy eating. haha. omg, shld leave her at home like what Kimie do. haha.
Thanks all of you for turning up to catch up.

Cin - not a prblm. tks for sharing too.
happy.gif

oh ya, how to post the pic here ah? simple or not? i know nuts about IT or what script or what. Or else I don't mind emailing pics to you all. Just PM me. hee.

Van - oh ya, tks for the books which you borrow to entertain my girl there. you really have an eyes for chosing good books. think I should go digging ard in the library for it. hee

twins - Thanks for sharing your girls pic. they have grow so much. I'm looking forward for my trip to there too! hee

Lady

Mine is Salmon Teriyaki & Yasai Tempura + green tea. After you have calculated sms me your account # and amount to transfer to you.

Thanks for organising.

Dear Ladies..Morning!

Van,Vine,Adeline, Pooh,BBSG, Kimiesmum-

U are all most welcome.
I had a great time at Sakae! Busy with Babies for some, but it went well.

So glad we took the function room, altho we were sort of neglecteded when it came to service.

We did not meet the min spending of $200, but i had 10% for DBS cards..so $20 rm charge it's on me
happy.gif

Total = $139
GST $11 & $13 10% svc = $24 / 8 pax = $3 / pax
(including my mum)
PLs let me know what u had..and just add $3.

At yr convenience, pls fund trf to me at:
POSB/ dbs
059-26429-0

Adeline - Unagidon 10.99 + s sashimi 5.59 = 16.58 + 3 = 19.58 (perfect Paid 20 already)

BBSG- beef ramen 10.99 + shisamo 4.99 + goma icecream 3.99 = 19.97 + 3 = 22.97

Vine- salmon bento 12.99 + g tea 0.99 = 13.98
Pooh - same as Vine = 13.98

Van- Unagi don 10.99 + goma ice cream 3.99 = 14.98 + 3 = 17.98

Kimiesmum- Teriyaki chicken bento 13.99 + goma ice cream 3.99 + g tea 0.99 = 18.97 + 3= 21.97

Any mistake pls do let me know.THKS.

Twins: Aiyah, most of us left at 855pm.Missed u by just a bit.
Haha, i am still trying to convince my mum to go on the Flyer.

Huggy/jane:
Congrats!!

For those who missed this time ard, til the next gathering.
we may be a regular feature at Sakae henceforth.
happy.gif

Van: thks for yr delightful entertainment.so sad u moved really.love to share more w u.
if i go amk, sms u huh.

gd luck scouting for a place for louis soon.

and let me know if pressure cooker really was a god send to u as it saved me lots of time, money in wholesome homecooking.
happy.gif

Sorry, had bit of problem w sizing pic.
i don't have PM.
do give me yr email and i will email pics to u.

Lady

Just tt to your a/c. Cant PM you so here's the payment info.

To Account POSB Savings
059-26429-0 Lady popsicle
Amount S$21.97
Transaction Reference 1777913766

Thanks for organising the dinner.

Van - I went to the library at civic ctr today, hoping to find some good books ... haiz... all I found are torn & tattered, not as nice as those you borrowed and not many left books in the wagon.
sad.gif

Huggy - Congrats! Have plenty of rest during your confinement.
happy.gif

Lady

Would you mind take the picture of the AMC pressure cooker? I want to have a look how it is look like. I sms you my email address.

Can I transfer to you these few days? Thanks

HI Lady,

Here's mine:
To Account POSB Savings
059-26429-0 Lady
Amount S$22.97
Transaction Reference 1780725213

thanks for organising
happy.gif

Lady - Ya, how come have special offer for Pooh and me? haha. Will trfs $16.98 tmw, cos now dbs is experience high usage can't log in now.
Thanks for sharing your discounts and waiving off the room charges
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Van</font>
The last time we met you were still sharing about shifting to your new place. So now you're physically there already? Will try to meet up with you again another time, maybe somewhere near your new place. Perhaps in August cos our July's weekends are so packed now. Keep in touch!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">BBSG</font>
So sorry, even though we lived so near and we literally see each other through our windows, I hardly have time to meet you lately. Hopefully weekdays this month will slow down a bit, then maybe we can meet for lunch or coffee break. Of course provided you're free as well lah. Otherwise have to "pretend" you're there for coffee too. Kekeke...

<font color="0000ff">Adeline</font>
I realised from FB that we're from the same Secondary School!!! Call me "senior" please! Hahaha... Cos I graduated a year before you! By the way, I'm going back to the school this Sat. My first time after the school's been rebuilt! So exciting! Hahaha... Oh, you probably know some of my friends who are from your batch too. *wink*

Twins,
My july also packed. will try to borrow the birthday banner from u when free.. hehe.. i foresee next week i be busy but i try to squeeze time out..

Adeline,
so u in FB too? can add u?
happy.gif

BBSG/Vineyard/Winniethepooh,

Hope u ladies din stocked up on diapers yet cos turned out that the lady did take our orders for Huggies. Will revert back as to when the diapers can be collected.
happy.gif
Vineyard &amp; Winniethepooh do u mind PMing me your HP number? Easier to contact u all that way cos i seldom have time to log on nowadays.
happy.gif

RE: FB
Add me leh. [email protected]. Mebbe can find some long lost 'connections' hee hee =p

<font color="#D16587"> Hi all Mommies!!

I'm a SAHM and MTB. I'm 23 dis yr.
Had 2 kids.
Boy: 3yr 5mths.
Gal: 9mths.
#3: still under constructions.

Would like to know more ppl here.
kao_smile.gif
</font>

welcome rebecca
happy.gif

twins
wow u r my shi jie! hahaha....i still meet up wif some old school frens regularly...though after bb tommy is here, not as much :p.....think our old school now v. tech savvy, like everyone got a laptop and dun use text books anymore....wah can remember the days when it had one lousy computer room kekeke

BBSG
sure can add me to FB...my email addy again is [email protected] i seldom go on FB....v.lazy to update ppl :p

Lady: Trans 1783561258
happy.gif

Cin: Ok will pm you. Thanks! hehe

Hi Rebecca, Welcome!

Twins/bbsg/Adeline
What is FB? Future Baby?
Food &amp; Beverage?
I want! Whatever it is! add me too! lalalala
hahaha

<font color="0000ff">Rebecca</font>
A warm welcome here!
kao_welcome2.gif

Which part of Sembawang are you staying? Wow, you're very young to have 3 kids!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">CiN</font>
Found you on FB!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">BBSG</font>
I will try to remember to pass you the banner &amp; party stuff before I go out tomorrow. ^.^

Yes, shi-mei!!! hahaha... You still remember that computer room ah? Kekeke! I only remember the PE room &amp; Band room cos that's where I hang around most of the time. :p Yah, I bet the whole school is a total srtange land to me now. Maybe need a compass to nagivate when I visit this Sat. Hahaha!

<font color="0000ff">Vineyard</font>
FB = FaceBook. You very creative hor? Can think of "Future baby" some more!!! Kekeke...

Van - u shifted already? wow..that's fast!! gonna miss u
sad.gif
sob sob

I was so bz over the past 2 weeks..now catching up with all the posting! Argghhh...miss the gathering, must be fun seeing moms and babes.

I'll be going on vacation..hoo hoo..need a break!!

rebecca
can walk to sun plaza huh? i always think it's v. nice to be close to MRT, so convenient, esp going out with kids/stroller

wah u r indeed v. young! i was thinking dat when i was 23, i was so "green" haha, only just started work...sometimes think my past life so alien to me!

twins
hope u have a nice visit to our old school...tell me how it goes hor

so u one of those band members hehe, remember dat they say the band room was haunted and u can hear the music of pink panther coming out from it??!

<font color="#D16587">Adeline,
indeed it's convenient. but durin nite time or if let say u hang out late.. wu~~~
quite scary leh.. the place is kind of dark.
sum more i'm a person who can see, feel and hear 'things'.
veri scary de leh... ask hubby meet me at MRT,
lazy.. dun wan.. wan play game..

but convenient oso useless..
still rmb that i hve to walk frm my hse to Sun Plaza to board cab to KKH.
noe wat?! i'm havin contractions liao lor!! both my legs start to feel kind of weak!! but still can walk la..
try to tahan lor.. keep tellin my hubby i tired.. pain..
den keep tokin to my boy boy muz wait ar..
wait till mummy board cab n reach KKH u den come out ar...</font>

Lady - Actually I feel very pai seah, hope didn't make a fool of myself in front of all of you. No problem, any gathering just let me know. I will attend
happy.gif

apple - The buyer had last minute changed of event and my hubby was fine so we go ahead. Now I'm so much busier, taking care of 3 children, my mummy and the housework. Tiring days...

twins - it's ok. I'm sure as our children are more mobile, we can meet up to shop together. Now I'm still adjusting my life at mum's place.

kimiesmum - sometimes I too have to borrow poor condition books from library but after repairing them, things are looking much better. So long Louis likes it, I'm a happy mum.

Vineyard - When I bring Louis out, I too spend most of the time making sure he is able to handle.

Rebecca - welcome to this thread
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">
CiN, Adeline,
Added you ladies to my FB.

CiN,
Great! Thanks for informing.. nope.. din stock up yet.
happy.gif

Twins,
Sorry i also busy these two days, hopefully can meet u somehow. hehe. if cannot, also never mind. u can still keep the banner till your #3??? hehe..

Rebacca,
Welcome!

</font>

Rebecca,

Welcome!!! Wow, 23 and u r a mum to 3 kids and I tot i was young to have a baby =p now u make me feel so old.

Winniethepooh,
Where are u? Can PM me your contact? Or any1 has her contact? Need to ask her collect diapers this Sunday.

I'm bringing my boy for a 4 day cruise... Yipee!!! Really looking for a 'break' from the usual everyday routine. Crossing my fingers that my boy will enjoy. So exhausting lookin after him these days.... really need advise from the rest of the experience mummies on how to survive the crawling &amp; starting to walk phase. He's refusing to be 'contained' in his playpen/play yard/ stroller/ cot. I'm running out of ideas as to where to 'station' him when I rush some housechores. Any tips???

Hi all mummies

I almost forget may I know anyone has the birthday banner to borrow.

Twin

May I know where do you buy the birthday banner? Thanks

<font color="#D16587"> Morning CiN!!
dun tink it tat way. havin kids ard ur age is also common!!
even if ur age number increase but ur tinkin is young,
u still can me as young as me or even younger!! ^_^</font>

Pooh
i copied these numbers down but never called bfor...too lazy haha

Nepia contact: 62262650

*Free diaper samples*
Drypers: 1800 4663002
Huggies: 1800 4844437
Mamypoko: 6265 1648
Fitti/Petpet: 68619155 (email: [email protected])
Goo.n: www.diapers.com.sg
*Free formula samples*
Friso: 6419 8484
Enfapro: 1800 3455213
Dumex Mamil Gold: 1800 2653188
Wyeth Promil Gold: 1800 6886886

Cin
have a good cruise! me soooo envious! haha

When Chelsea started crawling and cruising, i actually put up a gate by the kitchen so that she couldn't get in the kitchen but has to play in the living room...and i would leave her for 10-15 mins as i rushed to get one thing done real quick and then come back to her...cos she super sticky to me lah

<font color="#D16587"> Hi Mommies!!
seein sum of u are havin a gather huh?! hehe..
wish to join but nt free..
well anyway.. anyone here noe whr to get cheap twin pram?</font>

<font color="ff0000">Hello Mummies,</font>

Guess I've been missing a lot on this thread. Been some times since my last visit to this thread. Been busy helping with my hubby's, bbsit my Hayley &amp; attending some interviews.. Oops! I missed the last gathering.. haa

Btw, any mummies wanna some Huggies M sz pull up pants to try? I still have some and want to give away.Self collect pls. Do let me know or better pm me as I dun check this thread frequently.

Does anyone wanna to join me and hayley for swim this wed @ Safra Yishun. Pm me again...

Guess being temp SAHM does not help to fatten me.. in fact I lose weight.. found my work wear is getting looser on me when I wore them for interviews. Hee Guess I being 'tortured' by Hayley during this period.

Hi Van,
You shifted already? so fast! I sure you will like yur new place better since it is so central and lots of yummy food there at AMK.

Hi Rebecca,
Welcome to this thread!
happy.gif

Hi CiN,
Enjoy yur cruise holidays!
happy.gif

Wow, our sec school is really amazing. You should really pay a visit! There is an entire row of playstations (I believe its the Wii console) lined up at the back of the canteen for the girls to play!!! Good life man, these kids nowadays!!! Envious...

<font color="0000ff">Pooh</font>
I got the party stuff from the toy shop at level one of Sun Plaza, near the escalator and 2 shops away from Goldheart. Can't afford to travel far those days, so that shop's good enough for me. Hee... Its a little messy in there but you can find some interesting stuff at times.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">ALL</font>
I'm helping my sister to sell off her excess baby shower stuff. Left a set of Avent Newborn Starter Set going at $35 (UP: $45.90). Mommies who are interested, please email me. Details available in the link below:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/1539942.html?1215415753

Thanks!

err how come i awso SAHM to 2 kids somemore awso cannot lose weight??!!! soooo unfair!!! haha

twins
serious ahh! they must have done a lot of fundraising to get enuff money for that! haha....are the stalls at the canteen opened during saturday?? if so,then i'm more interested in going back hahaha

Hi Everyone..

Vine
You always make me laugh... hahahahah
But in person, you are more serious leh or maybe that day too busy to be funny. hee

Adeline
Ya I agree with you! Somehow I thot I gain all the weight by being SAHM. It's difficult to diet cos you need all the comfort food to de-stress! kekeke

Twins/Van
I finally get a library card for Kimie! Was so happy that I see many nice books today and 1 card can only borrow 4, so decided to get her a card since it's free and comes with a book bag. Very nice idea and great not only for books.

Gan
Very keen to join you to the pool but cant make it on wed. What time do you go there usually? Btw, do you bathe Haley at the pool's bathroom and if so, how do you do it. So far, I always bring her home to bathe.

Adeline - it is too early to tell. You may want to wait for awhile longer. For me, I started showing signs of auto slimming when Louis was 5months old.

kimiesmum - welcome to library. I'm sure you will enjoy borrowing plenty of beautiful books.

Huggy - congratulations, beautiful girl you've got here. Help me to kiss her thanks.

Hello Mommies!
Just popping by to say a quick 'Hi'
1548304.gif

and warm
1548305.gif
to all new SBW mommies!!!

Hi Huggy,
Your gal is so sweet and pretty!!!
1548306.gif

Back