Any MTB in Punggol?

Zenn-i moved house liao leh.. U know? I am staying in balestier now. So am in tp grc.

Nearby my current plc is acs or sji

yes yes but didnt know balestier is under TP kekekeke my PV application for Nan Hua rejected
sad.gif
NH is under bt timah while mine is under west coast grc. not even join grassroot!

Oh not same grc huh... Aiyo.. V nearby only right?
So fast they reject pv for 07kids huh.. Super hot!

Acs/sji-dun even accept pvs. So boh bian I hv to go via rc. Even rc also risky as they have a lot of alumi registating too

Btw sji stands for?

Mummies we were talkin abt visiting homes. Wat u think of visiting children home for children day? Mayb the wkend b4? I m still clueless now as yet to do any homework

Pm, I remember u r wif some charity club? Any suggestion?

mozzie patches - ITEMS RECEIVED. $3.50 PER PACK

1) eunice - 2 packs ($7.00, paid)
3) evelyn - 4 packs ($14.00)
4) smurfy - 4 packs ($14.00)
5) ecmom - 2 packs ($7.00)
6) bbjan - 2 packs ($14.00, paid)
7) zenn - 2 packs ($7.00, paid)

All of us will be entitled to a small packet of mozzie patches FOC. Already packed into your orders.

Will make arrangements with you for collection.

zenn,
visits to the children homes - need to call up to enquire. but before that, we have to decide which one to go and what we intend to do over there. then can make contact with the respective home and propose.

pm
e OTC lantern still in time?

2) Design your Own Monster Lanterns with Stickers - $9.99 - not sure if those ordering from ecmom's lanterns, would u consider this since stickers r included with the lanterns. price is the same
http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?demandPrefix=12&sku=57/86492&mode=Searching&erec=1&D=lantern&Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&Ntk=all&requestURI=processProductsCatalog&Ipp=64&N=0&No=128&Dx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&Ntt=lantern&sd=12+Design+Your+Own%21+Monster+Lanterns+With+Stickers

pm188 x 4
smurf X3
coolD x 4

cool_d
yes, still in time.

Ok.. monster lantern order closed. take the last set.

2) Design your Own Monster Lanterns with Stickers - $9.99 - not sure if those ordering from ecmom's lanterns, would u consider this since stickers r included with the lanterns. price is the same
http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?demandPrefix=12&sku=57/86492&mode=Searching&erec=1&D=lantern&Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&Ntk=all&requestURI=processProductsCatalog&Ipp=64&N=0&No=128&Dx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&Ntt=lantern&sd=12+Design+Your+Own%21+Monster+Lanterns+With+Stickers

pm188 x 5
smurf X3
coolD x 4

CLOSED

Visit the children home, I'm interested.. if children day, we only have about a month time to prepare, suppose need to decide how to organize and then write in to the children home?

I did not have such kind of experience, but dun mind to discuss together and work out something. Do count me in. Or I can check one of my colleague, he is the long term volunteer for the handicapped society. Thks
happy.gif
~

Evelyn great! Can Chk wif my col. M bz wif work so definitely need help. I ONI been to melrose. We brought some food, donated some daily necessarities n play games wif the kid

Zenn: re: TCM
I am having 2nd thots abt TCM now...
She started sneezing & all of us thot is dispelling phlegm via tcm...
Who wld have guess that she is having nasal allergy = sneeze alot of phlegm & yet lungs are clear ...I duno to console myself or wat when PD told us she needs nasal spray & oral treatmt for a mth despite her lungs r clear
You get wat i mean?

PM: Thank you for asking abt X via email too
happy.gif

Toysrus ...LEGo sales http://www.toysrus.com.sg/newsletter/LegoStockClearance10.htm

ecmom : yr mosquito is here with me too. regards to lantern, there's hello kitty. will submit order to organiser 2molo.

Smurfy : new design is hello kitty n thomas. let me koe any add in or change.

Eunice: X wants thomas train & kitty when I let her glance tru yday nite... waiting 4 her to wake up to cfm again...
Hot air balloon is for me :p

Noted...will let u kn b4 11am

eunice
kitty not cute :p
i stick on to my order

QY had throat infection, no HFMD. :p.. keeping him at home instead of school as his immunity shld be weaker this period.. brought them to ikea yesterday. now i recalled why i prefer to stay at home during weekends of maidless period. QY is so pesty and whinny :p. whine this whine that. or either tat keep talking non-stop. argghh thankfully EQ is well behaved.. sitting down and eating yoghurt while we had our lunch..

I also find kitty not so cute... seen cuter ones last year festival ...
*lol*

Smurfy: Gd to hear is not hfmd
happy.gif

Let him rest betta...
EQ gui hor

YOG Fireworks:
If you happen to be at the Marina area this week, can wait till 845pm or so and you can see YOG fireworks.

We were having dinner @ Swissotel Kopitiam and luckily we chose window seats. Saw the fireworks. I thought fireworks was only during opening and closing ceremony. The captain told us it's daily.

OTC,
I'm placig order le, total 3batch, each batch ab $110+, so will split the saving accordingly.

eunce,
I gave the lantern a miss le, we not in town on that day :p

pm,
pls let me know by 12noon if you wanna me include OTC the lantern.

pm
i dunno leh ?:p agent say i very pesty.. keep on asking him for updates. i give up calling him oredi. and let him update me when he got news.. latest is last friday a grop of maid agenices in singapore visiting the philil embassy to ask waht they want. coz apparantly some maids with proper documents oso turned back at immigration.

zenn
thanks for the sms.. i got money stuck with this agent. hard to do things now. hb say wait for another wk see how.

smurfy,
wow if sound serious this time. eh ur agency dont sense ur urgency hor...how can they say ur r pesty lei?...try to get back the money form them, should be no problem right since they cant give u a maid...

My agency call us yest said no maid now tho they play trick...it look like real...wrong timeing for us...told her I cant wait too long coz mind pattern liao liao...now even "instruct" me to do thing indirectly...she understand and said shorlist one for us, hope it a ideal one.

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Morning ladies...

PM,
The YOG fireworks not everyday. It was on 20 August 2010 - Friday to 22 August 2010 - Sunday + Opening &amp; Closing Ceremony only (http://www.singapore2010.sg/public/sg2010/en/en_celebrations/en_performances.html). Didn't know there was fireworks. No wonder my kids was so excited when they hear fireworks last weekend when I was at my mum's place. My mum's place used to be able to see the fireworks at the Marina area but now only can see those that are high cos more buildings/housing coming up.

MTDT,
u mentioned that u now resident in Balestier. Which part of Balestier cos my mum also live there. Don't be surprise to see me in Shaw Plaza in the weekend.

Smurfy,
Glad to hear that QY is not HFMD.

leftbraini ,
Speedy recovery to x.</font></font>

smurfy - quick recovery to ur boy.
happy.gif

blur - i am at ah hood road! yes, my mom plc used to be able to see fireworks too! marina or stadium also can... but now, sigh, can only see smoke!
sad.gif

which part of balestier are u at?
happy.gif

ecmom,
wah. your OTC order so big? 3 batches of $100+ each :p as mentioned, i'll order the lanterns myself.

smurfy,
ehrm.. not right for your agent to find u pesty.. coz he take ur money, and it's his job to help u get a maid.

blur,
oh..only on selected days. ie this week doesn't hv. i think fireworks on the 1st week of YOG, so the staff there see it everyday, thinking rest of the week also have. hahaa.. so we were quite lucky to see it.

Eunice: save sms for you :p
Re: Lantern
1 x Hot Air Balloon
1 x purple thomas train (Rubber Squeaky Musical Lantern)

beta pass on the blow up wait sekali she wana blow herself &amp; disturb her breathing

Blur: xiexie
happy.gif

Mummies,
Any idea, if I pack my book inside carton box…put in directly without any protection for abt 1year…will it turn yellow and smelly?

Anyway to prevent? If put in newspaper will it help?

eunice,
the code is $20 for USD99 order, so have to slip lor, if not bo hua mah. but I can still consolidate and ship back.

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="0000ff">mtdt,
my mum's place is behind Loy Kee Chicken Rice along Balestier Rd.

YOG Closing Ceremony Fireworks,
Shld have lots cos During the Opening ceremony, they have use so much... Shldn't be any lesser. But seriously, watching the Opening Ceremony...I felt that I'm watching another NDP... Guess Singapore is still not creative enough...Or we are asking too much??? hehe... Hope the organiser dun throw rotten eggs &amp; tomato at me.</font></font>

i m so tired! estelle had high fever over the wkends n today kept her at home too. we finshed teacher's day present and lucky got OTC craft to keep her occupied!

smurfy, i took the risk to waste $288 agency fee as I choosen a maid fm the agency i told u. she is pretty confident in bringing in, saying that yest morn n today ve arrival of new maids. keeping my fingers crossed

pm &amp; leftbraini, wats the website of lantans u gals talking?

blur,
haha.. we watched the YOG opening... yes, v much like NDP :p But still not bad lah.. considering we hv limited resources.. and that it's so near to NDP.. most resources channeled to NDP practice.. so what's left has already put up a satisfactory show :p the light up was not bad tho'.. the twirling olympic flame.

Only disappointment was that the MASCOT DID NOT APPEAR!!! i find it quite strange that the mascot was not at the opening! J loves the mascots and i allowed the boys to watch. told them they can see the 2 lions.. in the end.. nothing. J was so disappointed.

ecmom,
wah.. even if u split.. u still hv lots of orders huh :p

speaking of disappointment.. yest, we went raffles city, saw the YOG store. J was excited... ran towards it and looking for that blue merlion (merly, i tink). he kept saying that the blue merlion is him (coz his fav colour is blue) and the orange merlion is me. So he wanted to have the blue merlion. but too bad, the soft toy was sold out. i wanted to ask the salesgirl.. but he boldly walked up to the lady and asked:
J: blue lion where?
Saleslady: sorry, no more. sold out
J: I like blue lion
Saleslady: I'm sorry, no more stock
J: 'flatten' his lips to show his disappointment before walking away

The lady felt so sad for disappointing him.. hahahaah

pm,
I cut down alot liao, Initially my own alder already hit USD200...faint...

I saw the blue mascot in JP, the set up a booth there, at level1 in between the old and new shopping center, it in from of giodano if i'm not wrong. it very costly 39.90 each...quck go and get.

ecmom,
the lady told me taka shld still hv.. coz that's the main store.

how long ago did u see it? but doubt will buy coz quite ex.. and i tink he will only play for a while.

wanted to buy the fridge magnets for him, but also sold out. seems like the blue mascot is more popular than the orange.

Back