Any MTB in Punggol?

Eunice: Is ok. we oredi finalised via tele-con ley
happy.gif

Zenn: Wait for Eunice's reply
happy.gif

mummies,
it have been long time since we went for buffet, saw some 1 for 1 offer, shoul dwe org one?

eunice,
hey I totally forgot abt our fire station, u still interested?

smurfy,
yes, slightly cheaper. worth to buy fr popular only when there's 20% disc bah.

I bought some of them fr amazon before, coz amazon has buy 4-for-3 price. taking shipping into acc, slightly cheaper than bp.

so quiet today???

estelle woke up complaining tongue pain. dun even wanna finish her milk. brought her to pd, lucky its not hfmd. think this hfmd is driving everyone nuts!

brought her fishball noodles home n she hardly ate n fall asleep while eating! zzzz for 5hrs n now more active!

smurfy, saw ur fb u also sick? take care!

leftbraini, hows xuan?

So sad... one of my honey for teacher gift ... the organza is tained * torn due to the leakage...
sad.gif

Zenn: Thanks for asking, she's not sneezing much this wk...

Smurfy: you SMS me or PM me ah :p
K to pay me cash. The org will deliver wif a box so Plz arrange to collect at my place dwstair coz
I scared I spolit the wrapping effect, thks.

Eunice: foc ah ... Tempted nw for the fotoshoot keke

tomorow nite alright w u? or frid nite? wow lao, if i bring QY, he will be tearing apart the things and eating them hismelf.

oredi pm.. (sorry, was not sms, but pm-ed)

mtdt,
we'll will see many of Punggol mummies at Ikea Tamp on 5 Sept ;p we shld share the pictures around offline :p

i shd be at octoburst on 1st oct too... been to this event for the past 2 yrs and it was very gd... hope this yr is just as gd
happy.gif

estelle got hfmd
sad.gif

leftbraini, haiz i also thought it's false alarm. today went back to sch, the teachers still v doubtful tho i ve letter fm PD certified. so brought her to another PD n cfm cos she has a few spots on hand n leg
sad.gif

re home visit, been bz wif estelle since wkends n having got time to do any homework. errr who is the one whose col is involved in charity work huh?

pm, thx for sharing! i booked that alex one
happy.gif

les petite, i m interested in the following? how much roughly would the shipping be?

any idea if taiwan is using 2 or 3pins?

1) 3 in 1 (US Plug Home Charger, Car Charger, USB data cable) for iPhone 3G/ 3GS ($1.34)
http://www.sunsky-online.com/view/13402/3+in+1++US+Plug+Home+Charger++Car+Charger++USB+data+cable++for+iPhone+3G++3GS.htm

2) Earphone for iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPhone 3GS ($1.34)
http://www.sunsky-online.com/view/4969/Earphone+for+iPhone+3G++iPhone++iPhone+3GS.htm

3) Screen Guard for iPhone 4 with Anti-Glare ($0.37)
http://www.sunsky-online.com/view/20318/Screen+Guard+for+iPhone+4+with+Anti-Glare.htm

my sis might be keen. let u know tml!

Good Morning all...

I need advise?
The below is posted by one mummy fm my gal kindy

"a boy sitting near my girl in the bus just confirmed with HFMD today... I think I better keep my girls at home for another day or 2 to observe them... I don't want them to get HFMD and I also don't want to go spread the germs in case they got it... when will all these HFMD germs go away..."

I have checked wi bus aunty... two bros are infected & put away fm sch...
Shd I let X continue gg to sch 2d & tml?

leftbrani
i dunno leh. the last time QY's class got 2 cases. i still let him go when he's in the pink of health, if he himself got sore throat, cough anything, i will keep him away (Coz tat's when the immunity is lower, and the risk is higher). recently his class oso got one case, i still let him go to school and who knws that wkend he oso developed fever which scares the hell out of me, but false alarm. but i oso kept him away from school for two days (Friday and moNday), so that he can rest (not so) at home and not spread the flu bug to others and oso to keep him away while immunity is low.

for ur xuan xuan, err since she is oredi on the weaker side, if i were u, i will keep her away. i dunno. depends on individual parents bah?

ehhh just a question, was her health alright before she starts school?

Smurfy: Thks for replying me.
She only started coughing aft 2yo when she started talentplus in 2009. Stopped gg in less than 3mths. Only got better in June-Sep'09.

The reason why I chocse this current kindy is non-airconditioned but who kns she starts her coughing b4 cny this yr & leads to current inhaling treatmt...

YES. I AM GG TO KEEP HER AT HM 4 TDY & TML!!!

leftbraini, yes it's better to keep her at home since she just recovered. last mth estelle class got 6 or 7 cases but she was lucky. last wk there is one more case + my nephew also got it so i dun even know if she caught it fm sch or nephew. actually i find her case quite confusing cos first doc diagnosed her as tonsilitis but becos of the 1 spot in feet n 2 on hand, its consider hfmd -_-

zenn - the spots definately look like HFMD. sigh.. so many diff strains of HFMD.. how to avoid all of them!
sad.gif

i also realise for HFMD - no pt go see doc so early. always wrong diagnoise one! :p

mtdt, yalor but estelle one also really slow. her spots oni appear on the 5th day. lucky the sch teachers v thorough n persistant even tho i ve letter to certify she is not.

smurfy, compared to my nephew, hers consider mild. i praying hard dun ve more red spots

Back