Any MTB in Punggol?

Not too sure what is going with me this month!

3 positive deals burst!
My glasses broken
Nearly knock down by bus & car
HB angry
Kids not well.
Sigh!

Wondering if some1 whom did not like me whom I did not close the deal with is putting a spell behind me. Hmmm

Hi,

We have 3 tins of Enfa School A+ (900g for 6 years and above) to let go at $20 per tin. Usual price is about $30 per tin.

Anyone keen?

Pls PM me. Thanks.

Hi,

We have 3 tins of Enfa School A+ (900g for 6 years and above) to let go at $20 per tin. Usual price is about $30 per tin.

Anyone keen?

Pls PM me. Thanks.

petite,
oh my.. dun sigh and good luck will come
happy.gif

Petite u ok? Take great care. My heart jumps when I read the part that u nearly got hit. Go pray pray to ur religion to ask for blessings and peace.

Yeah forum quite hor. All migrated to fb? Hehe

yah yah. i remember.. so excitedly for u.. must update us k?

but whatever it is, most impt is healthy baby hor..

girl is added bonus
boy u can save money

petite.
it's mei ling. i got a funny QY in his swim suit.

mtdt
how's ur diet program ar? i think i failed horribly leh. loves to eat too much. past few wks... sent QY for berries at nite.. me and hb went durian feasting some more.. (AND I AM WAITING FOR HIM TO GO LESSON NEXT FRIDAY, CAN EAT MORE DURIANS WHAHAHHAA)

smurfy!! hahaha.. durian is a killer.
happy.gif

for me - stop for the time being. bored of "dieting"... but so far wt maintain... never go up. phew...

will restart again after this break. my target wt not hit yet! :p

Petite u ok? Take great care. My heart jumps when I read the part that u nearly got hit. Go pray pray to ur religion to ask for blessings and peace.

Yeah forum quite hor. All migrated to fb? Hehe

smurfy : no prob.... sorry can't deliver to your house or meet you cos too ig box :p

As for my items, I can only go your house after GE over ;p

I understand all your queries and concern here. Based on my experience, I had hired a few constructions and I can tell you that Sigmon Construction is the best in town!

Back