Any MTB in Punggol?

Pm / Eunice,
I receied the same code too. the code the spreeist gave me is better offer, $20 off + free shipping.

Eunice,
I cancel my citibank card liao, concentrate on one. Anyway not huge order so the 1 or 2 % does not make much diff lah.

Eunice,
k let finallise the orders first, I let u know if I got enought to qualified for the offer. should be gettig from u.

Eunice,
till end aug, lagi good
happy.gif

smurfy - i dun hv a milk warmer :p
how much u sold ur sample milk? i hv similac+mamil :p

btw give me a target px for ur rocker lah.

also think pm bought the baby bite sisscors to use when outside.

mtdt
tat rocker was ard $109
half the price.. $50
u think sellable??

milk powders, usually a straight $10 regardless of brands.. coz free to me

ecmom,
fyi, BDL can dock for a month.

OTC code.. maybe that's the code that I can't find from the flyer. What's the code?

smurfy,
i forgot.. but i rem was $20+. luck u said.. here everyone jus wanna get cheap deals :p so depends on u whether ur motive is to get back some costs or jus to discard the items.

knife - u mean to cut cooked food or raw ingredients? if raw, i dun differentiate the knife used between adults and kids. but differentiate knife used between cutting veg/ fruits & meat. If cooked food, i use scissors instead of knife. easier. the scissors is the one from bp.. meant to cut food for children. did u buy that time? some of us were buying and sharing here.. v useful. think it's called tiny shears or something.

ecmom,
issit? dunno leh.. coz since BDL existed, i like and only use BDL. coz it's really much faster and no need to track/ email invoice to vpost (if this step still exists). i thot vpost is better in terms of consolidating to avoid gst coz it's based on difft merchants while BDL is based on total value. So for those with plenty of spree, vpost might be a better option.

Based on general comparison:
1kg parcel:
BDL = $14.21
vpost = $20.60

5kg parcel:
BDL = $36.72
vpost = $49.40

25kg parcel:
BDL = $142.20
vpost = $193.40

BDL shipping rates decrease as weight goes higher. vpost charges the same rate for each kg + a base charge. But vpost offers free consolidation so costs would lower slightly if you have multiple parcels.

But in my case, I find BDL is cheaper for my use coz i dun order from many merchants, so no consolidation required. and it reaches me faster without the need for me to inform them that an item is reaching to them.

that's my personal views abt the shipping costs.. mayb those who use vpost can offer better comments :p but if my calculation is not wrong, based on the above charges, BDL seems cheaper, rite? Or am i wrong?

pm
ops. me refering to scissors.. :p tat's those metal. stainless or plastic type.

geez.. the mummies asking $30 for 2 avent warmers.. pengz.

vpost vs bdl both has each advantage la.

For sprees many packages, use Vpost is gd. Vpost all the while hv 10%. Bdl nowadays no more disc
sad.gif

For OTC, if u are a frequent spree, vpost not bad. Cos OTC dun put suite no. dun koe y
sad.gif

Vpost so far trace for me quite easy

sure. i saw it fr spree before too. but now can't find. someone fr WTS was selling for a BN pair, but it was sold off too.

eunice,
yeap.. i think it depends on personal preference.

but vpost, even after 10% disc, still more ex than BDL? at least based on the table?

no indication of suite no - yes, OTC always omit that. dunno y too. but this time,they omitted but BDL picked it up
happy.gif
maybe BDL mark out OTC liao :p so whenever OTC parcel arrives, they check based on name of receipient.. hahaha

vpost parcel tracing - i only used vpost once.. and yes, tracing for me was ok. just that i have to inform vpost to keep a lookout of my parce, which is an additional step. For BDL, no need to inform and they will email me when parcel arrives at their end.

mtdt
yah.. coz milk powder is free to us, so can sell any price, no kiap sim.. and required always by other mummies.. mine oso sold.

eunice,
the lantern bp.. read that she is bringing in "**Blow air type lantern w music in thomas train design
**Squeaky type lantern w music in thomas train design ". but i dun see it on her bp or web album.

if it's nice, i might add in the order
happy.gif

eunice,
got thomas lantern? I also want.

can check is the lantern BP, the lantern is use batt typer or candle type?

OTC:
anyone wants to share these. if can totally share out the 12 pcs, i'll add this order into ecmom's OTC order. if not, will drop them.

1) 12 Foam 3D Ocean Sticker Scenes - $8.99
http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?demandPrefix=12&sku=57/2185&mode=Searching&erec=0&D=ocean+stickers+scene&Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&Ntk=all&requestURI=processProductsCatalog&N=0&Ntt=ocean+stickers+scene&Dx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&sd=12+Foam+3-D+Ocean+Sticker+Scenes

pm188 x 2 (max can take 4, if not enough people sharing this)

2) Design your Own Monster Lanterns with Stickers - $9.99 - <font color="0000ff">not sure if those ordering from ecmom's lanterns, would u consider this since stickers r included with the lanterns. price is the same</font>
http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?demandPrefix=12&amp;sku=57/86492&amp;mode=Searching&amp;erec=1&amp;D=lantern&amp;Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&amp;Ntk=all&amp;requestURI=processProductsCatalog&amp;Ipp=64&amp;N=0&amp;No=128&amp;Dx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&amp;Ntt=lantern&amp;sd=12+Design+Your+Own%21+Monster+Lanterns+With+Stickers

pm188 x 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OTC:
anyone wants to share these. if can totally share out the 12 pcs, i'll add this order into ecmom's OTC order. if not, will drop them.

1) 12 Foam 3D Ocean Sticker Scenes - $8.99
http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?demandPrefix=12&amp;sku=57/2185&amp;mode=Searching&amp;erec=0&amp;D=ocean+stickers+scene&amp;Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&amp;Ntk=all&amp;requestURI=processProductsCatalog&amp;N=0&amp;Ntt=ocean+stickers+scene&amp;Dx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&amp;sd=12+Foam+3-D+Ocean+Sticker+Scenes

pm188 x 2 (max can take 4, if not enough people sharing this)

2) Design your Own Monster Lanterns with Stickers - $9.99 - not sure if those ordering from ecmom's lanterns, would u consider this since stickers r included with the lanterns. price is the same
http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?demandPrefix=12&amp;sku=57/86492&amp;mode=Searching&amp;erec=1&amp;D=lantern&amp;Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&amp;Ntk=all&amp;requestURI=processProductsCatalog&amp;Ipp=64&amp;N=0&amp;No=128&amp;Dx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&amp;Ntt=lantern&amp;sd=12+Design+Your+Own%21+Monster+Lanterns+With+Stickers

pm188 x 4
smurf X3

Zenn: Thanks fOr asking. Her review was not v good... Need nasal spray n allergy oral medi but lucky her lungs clear...

Ecmom: hope Cayden gets well soon...

Eunice: how abt meeting later? Now at cp... Hb dw wif flu... Me oso getting soon
sad.gif

I need opinion. I really don’t know what to do.

- When Elisha whinny or demand for something, I will talk term with her instead of give in, e.g. “ok, u do this and that then mummy will do this and tat for you”
Then my maid will do the same things, she promise Elisha on things on behalf of me like she is her mummy, say the same word I say even “mummy will”
Told her thousand time she should not represent me to promise Elisha things which I don’t think I will do. She still doing the same…

- I discipline Elisha, when she cry, my maid will go and pacify her. so everytime I discipline her she will go to maid...

- Many time I hear she answer to Elisha when she call out ‘mummy’

- She gave those things that I forbid the kids like eat medicin, she told Elisha “mummy don’t allow, ask mummy first then I give/do for u’. Told her she can tell Elisha strictly no, can’t do instead of say I don’t allow…She still made me a bad guy…

Result:
Just now Elisha pour the barley on the floor, I smack her hand, of cause she cry out loud then I walk to kitchen to get another cup…Elisha go hug maid and call her “mummy”. She answer and hug her back…

my new maid been send back to phil coz she failed MOM test, we need to select another one. Look like I need to face her for at least 2-4weeks, I have been talk to patiently countless time on this, she still want to do opposite me, I’m very tired abt this but I need to tackle this ASAP. Think Elisha is blur, she don’t know she only have one mummy coz maid keep answer her when she call her mummy and she keep tell her “mummy will”

beside look forward to change her, what should I do? Elisha is getting out of hand when she around.

Ecmom-ur maid young or old huh?

I understand tis feeling. When zav was with nanny last time.. He also ended up calling her mommy. At first I also upset as I am the one and only mum mah... So always trying to correct him.

Lucky he still can differeniate between me and nanny. He end up calling her auntie mummy!

Then later I also came to accept it as it wld mean tat she treat him well, tat's why he is calling her tat.

But but... Helper and nanny still diff. I wld also be upset.

Wat can be done-talk to E more abt it. She is 3yo liao.. Understands a lot of things. Wat do u teach her to call ur maid? It's not a one day issue and dun think will hv any short term solutions. Hv to just keep telling e abt it... She will know one day.

My maid is young-so I ask them to call her "kaka" means sister. I dun allow the kids to call her by name. I feel tat's basic respect for her.
Since she is sister already.. So hopefully won't hv this "mummy" issue in future.

my maid today lucky best! been v bz n i was super tired this morn. my body aching and like gg to fall sick. when estelle woke up, i looked at the clock n mistaken 830am as only 7.30am. my maid made milk for her and after that she sat next to me talking and playing herself. thought still early so i continue to zzz while she played herself. when i woke up, i was shocked it's already 10am! estelle had not even brush teeth! yes usually i will attend to estelle when i m around but i cannot believe that my maid don't even ve the initative to prepare estelle. by 10am estelle should ve brush teeth, showered and had her breakfast. i was so mad till i don't even bothered to scold her. called my agency n he also told me abt fil maid having problem in coming to spore. he is coming down to consult my maid again tml but i really doubt it will help
sad.gif

ecmom, did you try explaining to elisha? estelle loves to play pretend game n she always ask my maid to pretend as daddy while she is mummy to her dollie. last wk i overheard my maid pretending to be her mummy. immediately i talked to her. anyway i always tell her that there is only 1 mummy n that's ME and 1 daddy. told her my maid (aunty) can pretend to be anyone but not mummy. she quite funny, the next day she told me she nv ask aunty to pretend as mummy again. like what mtdt mentioned, now that they are bigger, they will be able to understand.

so what did you do when elisha goes to maid when you scold her? my maid ever try to 'step in' when i discipline estelle. of course kid will go to them. so in front of estelle, i will tell my maid not to interfere. i want estelle to know maid will not be able to help her.

leftbraini, do consider going to the chinese doc i posted. apparently he is quite good wif cough. gd luck
happy.gif

Ecmom : although I din hear Elvis call my maid mummy but I hear him said I love u to her. wah piang... really close to her till tat extend

Mtdt,
Mind is 28yo, she is phi and kids already 7, 5 and 4yo so cant call her kakak, I ask Elisha call her aunty…sometime Elisha try to be funny and call her name…I told her not to answer her too… must correct her…she is aunty cant call name…

Think I quite command for kids to call nanny mummy, my friend mum help babysit a boy, he call the aunty mummy they are like a family till now he already 20+ liao. Still visit them quite often. They are very close.

Elisha is bit confuse, her tr do feedback to me on the 2nd day of school…she call her mummy when she need help…so she wont understand if
maid keep answer her and she keep telling her ‘mummy will do’ like she is her mummy and promising her something…

I’m not just being upset, it more on the discipline side…I have to let her know she have only one mummy…when mummy discipline her she have to listen not go to maid for shelter…

Zenn,
So u intent to change? My agent call hb said new maid will have to wait longer…sian…
Mine lagi bagus lah, sometime I will doze off with the kids…I told her to wake me up when she come into the room to sleep…she never ever wake me…I ask why she never wake me…she said thot it late so never wake up…1st time told her I dot mind juz wake me up I need to do something…2nd time told her samething…3rd time also…now I don’t bother to ask liao…sian…never follow instruction…

I told maid off…sometime when Elisha cry…I told her not to go to her, let her cry…she will secretly go and talk to her…I try not to ‘scold’ her in front of my kids…I don’t want them to see and feel why mummy always scold aunty and she always kept quiet, so pitiful. Mummy is bad guy…everytime after I discipline Elisha I will walk to maid and tell her “don’t bother her, I will handle”…but then…sigh….

Eunice,
Aiya your’s difference mah, can’t blame Elvis lah, he spent time with her more then u :p, he see her almost 24/7 lei.
Eh if Elvis don’t like your maid that means something is wrong.

my maid bo chap. if i scold kids she nv interfer. but she also clever, she'll say mummy said cannot mah. u go n ask mummy :p but tis i also dun care cos i already said no to kids liao. I even told them if find maid as shield, no use. Mummy "rank" higher mah.

I'm really quarelsome in my family. just end 1 quarrel with Elbib n hb
sad.gif

just for info, the vitamin from drugstore is here. will mail 2molo as cost in office.

Smurfy : will pass items to u 1st. All just right timing
happy.gif
PM188 also passed me yr gymboree liao

Back