Any 2007 babies in CCK or nearby areas

Hi,

I am still looking for a childcare.

My son is reaching 2 years old in Aug.

So sad to hear that kinderland is full.

I am thinking of the childcare at blk 214..if I rem correctly it is under ntuc..

Have you all tried carp diem at blk 120 teck y? heard it is quite good.

hi all,

finally finished PM all the mummies listed. *phew*

however, there are few whom I couldn't PM cos they set the option not to receive PM. so if these mummies still read this thread, can kindly PM me your email? thanks.

- chino
- GRM
- honeyz09
- jingle13
- luckymum
- alyxxuan
- starus

deep_dreamer,
welcome aboard. this thread is pretty "dead" lol.

mummies,
so sorry, no time to check email n do update to the spreadsheet.

will email the updated spreadsheet to those who have PMed me their emails.

Hi Deep dreamer, Welcome. Which part of yew tee are you staying?

Hi YewTeeMum,
Thanks for cosolidating the list yah. Looking forward to have a meet up soo. So bored~ Haha.
My friends are mostly singles or just married. Need to mingle with other mummies! ;)

I just called Edufarm regarding the Iweekly StarTots Gym and StarTots Music classes. They have not enough number to start classes yet. But StarTots Phonics classes are already ongoing.

My son will only be 18months this June, so will have to wait till then before I can put his name on the waiting list.

Is anybody interested in the Edufarm Startots Music, Gym or Phonics classes?

Anybody has any feedback about Edufarm Startots Playgroup? They have no vancancy at the moment. Thought of putting my son there next yr when he turns two.

I'm still waiting for the sunday Edufarm Startots Phonics class.

I've put my girl name on waiting list.

Last mth, she's 18 mth

Hi Glee and Sarag,
So maybe there's a chance our kids be in the same class.
happy.gif

Hi everyone!

Nice to see a thread like this...

I am staying in CCK Crescent too and my boy is currently 20 mths..

YewTeeMum: U got mail!!
happy.gif

Hi hi ~
hehe..really lah . This thread not so active.
Nevermind, we make it active lah. Btw, anyone looking for any class for baby?
Tot of going to kindermusik trial. Anybody else interested?

Hi Hani,

Looks like we are the onli 2 here..

I went to the kindermusik trial cos I know the teacher...I brought my son there when he was abt 6 mths old and I think they are too young to start.. maybe now is a good age..

U send ur child to class yet?

Hi all,
I m staying in Blk 561. My gal just turn 16month.
I m oso thinking to put her in playgroup. By the way I m a working mother. How abt you ladys

Hi Angel,
I've tried My gym @ Woodlands civic centre trial when my baby was 10 months old He enjoyed it a lot. Also tumbletots @ CCK, which he hates. Haha...

hi mummies,
i hrd from another mother that mygym@woodlands is moving out..
my gal tried the trial when she was 1yearold, she had fun too..

she had also attended one term at babyjumper gym at bukit batok when she was 10 mths, it was ok too

Morning!

I am also a full time working mum!
I am against the idea of going to playgroup actually.. Hehehe.. dun bear to put my precious there until he can articulate well cos scare he kena bully..

Hi Hani,
Know there is one play group is in the Yew tee CC. But not sure is gd or not.
from this thread I learn about edufarm, which there are new location in CCK. Need to find sometime on the weekday to visit the centre.

HI Angel,
hahaha! if I put my gal in playgroup she will be the youngest, chances for her to get bully is very high. Oh no!

hi all,

so sorry, mia.. lol.
am updating the list at the moment.

re Playgroup
most prob will put my gal in PCF's little steps prg next yr. the one at blk 768 (or was it 786 :p)

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>07 Kid</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Older Kid</TD><TD>BLK </TD></TR><TR><TD>joycetwg</TD><TD>Feb 07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>moon</TD><TD>Mar 07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>mrs_er</TD><TD>Mar 07</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>Feb 06 - Gal</TD><TD>CCK - 275 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherryblossom</TD><TD>May 07</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>superjay</TD><TD>Jun 07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel_lee</TD><TD>Jul 07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK Cres - 683A </TD></TR><TR><TD>jingle13</TD><TD>Jul 07</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>yewteemum</TD><TD>Jul 07</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>Oct 04 - Gal</TD><TD>CCK Cres </TD></TR><TR><TD>chino</TD><TD>Aug 07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_yen</TD><TD>Aug 07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>goldenpiggy_mummy</TD><TD>Aug 07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>starus</TD><TD>Aug 07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>#2 on the way</TD><TD>CCK St 64 </TD></TR><TR><TD>ginnyzlee</TD><TD>Aug 07</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK Cres 690C </TD></TR><TR><TD>nique13</TD><TD>Aug 07</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>sarahng</TD><TD>Aug 07</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>2005 - Boy</TD><TD>CCK Cres - 692B </TD></TR><TR><TD>honeyz09</TD><TD>Sep 07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>truelove</TD><TD>Sep 07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>caroltsl</TD><TD>Sep 07</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>duckeroo</TD><TD>Sep 07</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>doraemon16</TD><TD>Oct 07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>#2 on the way - May 09</TD><TD>CCK Cres </TD></TR><TR><TD>estherlin</TD><TD>Oct 07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yew Tee </TD></TR><TR><TD>hapi_fifi</TD><TD>Oct 07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK Loop </TD></TR><TR><TD>jesusally</TD><TD>Oct 07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yew Tee </TD></TR><TR><TD>nirvana_28</TD><TD>Oct 07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2004 - Boy</TD><TD>CCK Ave 4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>biji</TD><TD>Oct 07</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>May 05 - Boy, #3 due Mar 09</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>gemini19</TD><TD>Nov 07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>mama_g</TD><TD>Nov 07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2005 - Gal</TD><TD>CCK Loop </TD></TR><TR><TD>nov_07</TD><TD>Nov 07</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK Cres 660 </TD></TR><TR><TD>deep_dreamer</TD><TD>Nov 07</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yew Tee - 561 </TD></TR><TR><TD>alyxxuan</TD><TD>Nov 07</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK Central </TD></TR><TR><TD>GRM</TD><TD>Dec 07</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>krist112179</TD><TD>Dec 07</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK Cres </TD></TR><TR><TD>luckymum</TD><TD>Dec 07</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yew Tee </TD></TR><TR><TD>ibu_hakim</TD><TD>Jan 08</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK Cres - 662 </TD></TR><TR><TD>no_name</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Feb 03 - Boy / Aug 06 Gal</TD><TD>CCK Cres - 692B </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

mummies,
juz sent out the list, to all those who've PMed/emailed me. pls let me know if there's any error.

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">
Happy Birthday
- moon's boy
- mrs_er's gal</font>
</font>

hi all
I need advice. I wan to enroll my 23 month boy to childcare. do u know which one better ntuc near yew tee mrt or elfa in 688c cck?

deep_dreamer,

the playgroup is only 2 hrs.
Blk 786 / Blk 608
Reg fee: $16
Sch fee: $160 per mth (Jun &amp; Dec no need to pay)
8:45am - 10:45am / 11:00am - 1:00pm
Needs to be 30 months of age when start school.

Registration starts May, if i'm not wrong.
Not sure of the class size now, but previously was 12 per class, 2 teachers.

u can call them to check out.

Blk 786 : 6766 5694
Blk 608 : 6760 9233

bagsroom,

think u need to go down urself n feel the CC, talk to the teachers, principal, look at the environment and see if it is to ur / ur child's liking.

for me, i'll go for Elfa, cos it's nearer my plc :p

Hi,

My girl is Jul'07. We stay at choa chu kang Cres.
i am looking for a 2hours playgroup ard cck area. any recommedations?

or are you guys arranging any trial class? let me know so that we can join in too.

thanks!

Halo all CCK mummies,

May i know normally how u spend your time with your kids during weekend. Me kena bored to alway bring my boy to NTUC at Yew Tee square or Lot 1.
happy.gif
Any other suggestion?

Hi all,

I am also a Yew Tee mummy, can add me in your list?
my son Mar 10, 2007
I stay at blk627. Thinking of put him to startots. but which one better? Blk790 or Blk549?

Hi Nov_07,
Mine is kind of routine.
For sat, we will bring him to his enrichment class at suntec den we will walk around till evening den meet my family for dinner.
For sun, morning we will bring him go out for some outdoor activities (eg. swimming, playground, garden etc. Afternoon, we will go over to my parents place till evening time den meet hb family for dinner.

hi all

I also wan to know how good is learning vision at sunshine place? I have enrolled my son to learning vision at sunshine place. he will start next month, any feedback on learning vision at sunshine place? teacher, program? anything...

thanks

bagsroom,
I also enroll my boy there ley. Suppose to start this mth but decided to postphone till june or early july aft my confinement.

my boy is 2 years old.

I think I wan to move my son out from learning vision later after 3 month coz i find it to troublesome need to take another feeder bus from cck mrt
sad.gif
i am staying in yew tee btw so i need to change 2 bus first take 302 til cck mrt and take 300 to sunshine place tat why i see first whether i can tahan or not hehe

kinderland beside lot 1? is it good ? any idea? i have not yet checked it out
happy.gif

bagsroom,
i'm also staying at yew tee ley. Same as u also hv to change 2 bus. I also dunno how's kinderland. Is only aft i registered him den i remember kinderland. Is at the HDB building.

ya i think we need to wait until end of the year to enroll in every childcare. I hope i can tahan til end of the year

wat i see learning vision is clean and the program also good, i am not too sure also, later when my boy has joined with them I will let you know whether the teacher tell the truth or not about program hehe

bagsroom,
i tried to enroll last year for this year intake lo.. was put on waiting list then still no vacancy

maybe will try your luck

Back