Best confinement centre in Singapore

zhenyi

I stumbled upon Momley Loft while I was looking for confinement centres and nannies after I found out I was pregnant. I wanted an environment where I could rest and recuperate without any stress, but I've heard of nannies not showing or not taking care of the mother and child properly, so I was quite worried. My friend recommended me Momley Loft, and there were many positive reviews, so eventually I decided to stay at Momley Loft and I must say that was an absolutely delightful experience. From the moment I stepped through the door, I was greeted by a clean and beautifully decorated environment that immediately put me at ease.

One of the standout features of my stay at Momley Loft was the staff's commitment to ensuring my comfort and well-being, which made me felt like my baby and I were well taken care of. The meals served were not only nutritious but also incredibly delicious. Throughout my stay, I felt a genuine sense of care and attention that allowed me to rest freely without any worries.

Momley Loft provided an overall good experience that exceeded my expectations that left me feeling grateful for the outstanding service and care provided. Our only concern was that it was pricey, but truly after my 28-day stay, the combination of a clean and pleasant environment, delicious meals, and the caring attitude of the staff made it worth every penny. I would highly recommend Momley Loft to anyone seeking a nurturing and comfortable environment during their stay.

ps We signed up for a Term Membership at Aranda Country Club & got 10% off & 1 free night at the suite at the club for my parents to sleep over on one of the nights :)

Back