Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Unsure

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PaulineL

Hi all, I am considering starting my own business to support first time mummies with newborn bubs in Perth.

Just checking the interest for such service with the following broad criterias:
- Able to stay/support care of bub and Mum during school hours (9:30am - 2:30pm)
- Can cook Chinese confinement meals or as per request to Mum's preference
- Can also cook for the rest of the family if Dad/kid prefers other cuisines
- Willing to travel (SOR) within metropolitan Perth
- Mandarin and English speaking
- Available for 4 weeks. Can be extended with negotiation.

A bit about me:
I am originally from Singapore. I have lived in the US and raised 2 girls (now 10 and 12) with my husband while juggling work and home life (not a piece of cake!). I had a confinement nanny for my 1st child. After that, I helped my other friends during their confinement period. I did the confinement for my 2nd kid by myself with mom's help. I have now relocated and happily call Perth home, and would love to support other Mums like me. I hope my experience can benefit others who, like me, has limited or little support from family.

Please indicate in the poll if there is any possible interest for a service like this, and how much would you be willing to pay? Feel free to DM me with your questions.

Hi Pauline, I think it would be good to have part time nanny option in Perth. Let me know if you are starting your business.

Not at the moment. Do you have details and charges for your service? I can keep a lookout. I might consider for the future :)

Last edited:
Not at the moment. Do you have details and charges for your service? I can keep a lookout. I might consider for the future :)
Hi Sam, apologies for the slow response. I plan to charge $20/hour, so it will be $100/day for 5 hours. Please let me know if you have any leads.

Back