Any 2007 babies in CCK or nearby areas

any mummies on waiting list at Kinderland Weekend Playgroup (the Kinderland at CCK Centre, the building next to Lot 1)? I put on waiting list but think they also need to have sufficient students to form a class.

does anyone have any reviews on Apple Tree? is it good? i went to check out the Apple Tree at CCK Centre but it's only for Kindergarten & not Nursery. think there are a few more centres within CCK too

Hi Goldpiggy / Hani,

Seems like we have enough kids to start a class already. Will wait for Enthony's call then.

Hi Hani,
Have you went down to view Ichiban@ blk 704?

Hi hi all cck mummy,
I am also interested to let my girl joing the Phonics and Reading class, she's coming to 24m at blk690A.
Am new here, quite blur about the discussion.
sad.gif

hi fishyball,
you can contact the below to register
Mr Enthony Lim
Centre Liaison Officer
Edufarm Learning Centre
Tel: 6729-0210

Honeybeel, I haven't have time to visit ichiban yet. Your daugther will be taking the school bus alone or you can accompany her in the school bus?
Cannot imagine my 18months old boy taking the school bus alone? Haha...

HapiFifi, kinderland have weekend playgroup? Maybe will call and enquire.

hani,
yup but currently not enough people to form a class. can put on waiting list & they will call when there're enough students. the class for our tots will be accompanied by a parent :)

Hi, l am staying at CCK cres too. I am interested to enroll my girl for Music & Phonics classes at Blk 685. Is the class form? If not, l will call to enroll my girl too.

Hi Lynn,
The class need at least 5 kids to start. Currently there's 3.
If you,goldpiggy, fishyball and honeybeel enrol should be able to start. But depends if mummies want weekend or weekday class.

If can get 10 kids, maybe can start weekday and weekend class. :p

Hani,

I will take the school bus with her for the first few days. Thereafter she will be alone. Actually also quite worried, but the principal assured that the bus auntie will take good care of her . No choice I still have anohter child at home so cannot ask my maid to send her to Ichiban. See how well she can adapt during the trial period.

Honeybeel,
Oh dear. Nevermind, I hope your daugther will enjoy taking the school bus and have fun in school.
Will take leave one of the days next week to visit the school then.

Hani,
Yes, hope she enjoys the school. My gal hasn't talk yet till now, she will be 18 months next month. Hope she can pick-up her speech soon after she go to school.

Hi Hani,

Long time haven't come to this thread. I've just called Ichiban, they've parents going to visit the school on next saturday (16/5), I may go ard 12pm. Maybe u can arrg with the principal also, so u don't need to take leave, hehehe.
My gal is so... slow, up till now 22mth still cant talk yet, haiz.......

Hi Sarahng,
Great,Thanks for informing me. I've just called them. Will be going on 16/5 @ 10.30am.

My boy is 17mth. Can say a few words but mostly in Malay & Indonesia. Haha . Cos my mum and maid taking care of him.

Hope, he can be expose to more English in playgroup.

Hi Deep dreamer,
You need to call the person -in-charge and register your name before he can form a class.Then he can set the time and day of class. At the momemnt he still need more kids to set a class.
His contact is :
Mr Enthony Lim
Centre Liaison Officer
Edufarm Learning Centre
Tel: 6729-0210

Hi all,

I also just called Enthony. He told me need 2 more children to start the weekend for both phonics & music classes.

Hi mummies,

but there shld be more than 3..
Hani, fishyball, Nov_07, goldpiggy and myself.. and sarahng and honeybeel also registered right?
i called enthony too, he said 2-3 was a safe figure to quote to us, he will consolidate and send a mass sms or email to those who have expressed interest and finalise whether they can form a class

Hi mummies,
I read from the thread it sounds like we should have more than 3 kids on weekends classes but Enthony mentioned there are only 2-3 kids on the list (both blk685 and blk690). The rest are looking for weekdays classes.. hmm...

hi fishyball,
Enthony said he'll contact us towards the end of this week.. lets see
cos most mummies have opted for the weekends class.. including sarahng, goldpiggy, yourself, myself and nov_07? hani and honeybeel more keen on weekdays?

ginnyzlee,
Yippee!! That's great. Waiting for Enthony good news again. We should have enough kids to form the weekend class.
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

I am keen in Gym class for weekdays, but if not enough to form class on weekends will consider weekends if timing ok for me. Because I also have an older child who has also enrichment classes on weekends. Hope to meet you mummies.

Hi mummies,

Any news from Enthony? Can please update here if you have receive his call. Thank you. Very kiasu scared that i will miss his call. hahaha

nov_07, and other mummies,

i also v kS.. so i called him, he said he will call us over the weekends, this week..
lets see
happy.gif

fishyball,
yes i did received the sms on sunday. but too bad i can't join the sat class.. oni can make it on sunday..
do give your feedback if u are joinin the class this sat.

thks

fishyball,
maybe we gather how many the mummies here are keen on sunday class then call enthony again..

goldpiggy also keen on sunday class right?

ginnyzlee,
Agreed! That should be easier rather than waiting for ethony to consolidate the details.
I opt for sunday class.
happy.gif

nov_07,
The sms contents
"We are forming the Star Tots Phonics class for toddlers on Sat 23 May (9-10am) at blk 685C. Pls reply Yes to confirm. No to cancel"

Glee - hi, yes, i only want sunday. replied to say i want sunday morning not saturday.

so now it's 5 toddlers and short of 5 more?

I hope it confirms fast else i am going to look elsewhere liao..haa

Oh, seems like most of the parents looking for phonics class. I am keen on the gym or music class preferably weekdays. Any parents?

hi

goldpiggy, fishyball, nov_07, sarahng and any other mummies,

since you are interested to take up sunday class, how abt you send the following details to [email protected] so that i can consolidate and email to Enthony. But today i m v busy and will be out for 2 meetings.. if u all dont mind alittle delay

1. Name of Mother
2. Name of Child
3. DOB of Child
4. Mobile No.

Shall we tell Enthony that we are interested in Phonics as well as music class, as long as its on Sunday?

hi mummies,

great news

Enthony has replied:

Dear Mdm,

We will be arranging Star Tots Music and Movement class for your group on
Sunday at Blk 685C. It will be arranged to start in June. We will email you
more details next week.

Regards,

Mr Enthony Lim

Those included here are:
Fishyball, Lili, Nov_07, goldpiggy and myself.
anyone keen to join can contact enthony directly

Back