A transfer maid needed soon

In addition to above message, I would like to advise that she is not suitable for employer who is applying maid for the first time. She will takes advantage of your kindness.

Suitable for employers who can out smart her. Then u will be able to enjoy an efficient maid who is fast and smart.
happy.gif

Hi
Looking for a myanmar transfer maid, immediately.... want to talk to the previous employers also before hiring her.
Thanks

Indonesian maid for immediate transfer. No loan.

Hard working, keen to learn.

Can cook simple dishes.

Trained by nursing foundation in hygiene and basic medical aids.

Any one interested, pls email me at [email protected]

Thanks

hi im looking for a maid preferably with no off day. Must be able to speak English, do housework and a little of taking care of children and baby. Would be good if can cook too. Please PM me or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

anyone can advise how to do a transfer of maid by ownself...not by agent i mean....wat r the things or steps i need to do to bring the maid over? eg whr to buy ins for wat bond etc...

I have an indo maid to transfer. She is new in Singapore, however, she has 4yrs exp in Msia. Can cook chinese food, good attitude, have initiative n hardworking. The only problem is cannot communicate in english. We wanted to keep her but she feels bad as she cannot the children's need. She is requesting to trf to a family who can speak bahasa with her. I learnt my bahasa from my previous indo maid, so I got no prob with her. As most of the time she is with the kids, that's why she feels the stress.

She is 36 yrs old, married with 3 kids. Salary $430 no off day n no hp. I can release her mid next month, by then she still have remaining 6 months loan.

I recently direct hire a Filipino maid to tk care of 4 yo and 1 yo baby. She is in replacement of my current maid gg bk and my current maid has been coaching her since 30 march tillnow. However, she inform me that she cannot handle my naughty and playful 4 yo boy and a 1 yo toddler.

She is 31 yo with a 8 yr old daughter, single mother.
She has been working in sg for 4 years, she worked 2 years for Chinese family and the rest for expat family. She is generally good in cooking and housekeeping. Her ex employer wrote a appraisal stating she is good in cooking and baking.

She still has 4 months loan with me. Let me know if u would be keen to take her up. I can only release her one month prior to confirmation. Thanks

Hi Vivian, am I able to interview ur maid? When are u planning to let her go? As I only need her in end June. Looking for transfer maid in end June. Requirement. Like kids & able to take care of infants, 2yrs working in Singapore. Able to speak English. Do let me know if anyone has good transfer maid. My contact num is 93290942.

hi shelle
i dont think she is suitable for you.
she prefer not to look after young children.
i would recommend her if you are just expecting her to do household chores and cooking

Hi Vivian. I am also looking at someone to join midway June. Can I interview your maid ?. We are a family of 3 which includes a 4 yr old boy. My number is 98571846. You can get in touch with me.alternatively drop your number so that I can call. Thanks.

Hi I am looking for a maid to start ASAP as my #2 will be due this july. My #1 is 1 years old now. Main duties will be housekeeping - to clean the house, take care of babies' bottles, handwash the babies clothes, packing babies' bags. At this point I do not forsee her handling my babies directly but this may change as I do not know whether i can keep up to a 15 month old and a newborn at that time.

The kids will go to my mother's house on weekdays from 8.30am - 7pm. As my parents will handle the kids directly (showering, feeding, sleeping, changing diapers, etc), the maid will need to clean my mom's house, assist in dinner preparation (such as cutting vege/ meat) but my mom will do the actual cooking. She just needs to assist in kitchen but be responsible with housekeeping.

At night the maid will go back to my house with the kids and she needs to wash the bottles, hand wash the babies clothes and pack the babies bags for next day. she can sleep once she's done.

Weekends she needs to clean my house and of course do the laundry, ironing, etc

if you think you have a suitable maid, please email me at [email protected]

thanks

Am looking for a reliable helper to look after newborn and able to cook Chinese food. Pls pm me should any has a transfer helper to recommend. Can start Sep/Oct 2012.

Hi may I know what are the procedures that we need to do to transfer our maids? Y do u all ur maids to look for a new employers here instead of sending back to their agencies? If our maids do not wish to go back to their agency n wana go to another agency, isit possible n what are the pros and cons?

My maid is requesting for me to sign some docs to send her to another agency n look for new employer. She has been quite diligent w housework n my twins, but I dun reali monitor her. Her problem is phone hogging for abt 3hrs daily, thanks to my mil for giving her a hand phone, when our agreement was no hand phone. Now she also owes me abt $1k phone bill n called my MIL, threatening not to return me if I dun let her go to another agency. Well, my MIL n I hv tear face w each other. I m e bad guy n She is e good guy here, letting her have everything she wanted n they always converse in Malay, which I dun understand at all.But I know both of them do talk bad about me, as blurted out by my mil one day.

Can anybody advise on e procedures n implications? Thanks. Really wish for her return me all my money n to go ASAP since she totally no mood to stay on, n I can get another maid whom totally is free from my mil!

Also, I urgently need another maid now. Looking at a Filipino who totally dun understand Malay so tt there wun b any secret conversations between her n my mil. We r vegetarian so she has to be fine w vegetarian meals. Her job will b to do all e housework in my 5room flat and look after my 2 yrs old twin boys. She has to like kids, otherwise it will b v tiring for her. Best if she can also read n teach my kids English. I also have a 5years old girl whom she will be under my care, as she doesn't want anybody else to do anything for her..

Anybody has any, let me know. My current maid should be leaving in June. Thanks.

Please be careful of Philipino maid - Bautista Rhealyn Nidoy. WP no0 26078970. She is a run away maid, looking for man and likes to go on FB

Helping a Filipino domestic help to find new employer.

She is working in my neighberhood and completing her contract in September.
Work experience : 2010 - current, 2 yrs in Singapore with a Filipino family looking after 3 kids age 5 and 7yrs old. 2009 - 2010, took care of 86 yrs old prostate patient in Philippines.
Value added courses : Attended 6 months care giver course in Philippines for Prostate Patient. Attended 2 years secretary courses.

She is a hardworking, pleasant, strong built and jovial 39 years old lady.
Handphone : Yes
Off day : Negotiable
Salary : Market rate, negotiable
Marital status : Married with 2 boys
Job scope : Able to take care of old folks and/or children, cooking and cleaning of the house.
Availability : October 2012

Pls PM me if you need more details or you can SMS her to arrange an interview with her. 90897967 Ms Abigale
Pls do not reply in this forum as I do not visit here frequently.

P.S. I am not an agent and is helping out purely out of goodwill.

Hi,

i have a myanmar maid for trf 23 yrs old

She has been with me for 1 mth.

Strength :
Good english
Can cook
Good in housework
learn fast

Weakness
cannot get along with grandma as An ma compare wtih our previous Indon maid
abit stubborn
not good in engaging my toddler

Interested, pls pm me for more details
Available : 1st/2nd week Jul
Salary : $400 , no off day, no hp

Hi Mummies,

Just wanted to know. I checked my ex maid WP who went back last mth under the MOM website her WP stated she started on 21/06 under 2nd employer means she is back in Singapore with another employer isit?
Can anyone advise me?

Any indon maid available? I need someone urgently who is responsible ,honest and reliable to take care of my 2 school going kids..age 6 n 8 and doing housework and cooking .

Looking for pleasant looking and age 30 n above.

Please email me [email protected].

I am hoping to find An employer for my transfer Myanmar maid. She has been with me for almost a month. Still has loan.

Good cooking and cleaning. Ok with my 2 year old. It can not communicate with my 5 year old due to limited langauge ability. She can read all the instructions. Good attitude and pleasant.

Interview at 96812093 or hougang.

Any indon maid available? I need someone urgently who is responsible ,honest and reliable to take care of my 2 school going kids..age 5 n 2 and doing housework and cooking .

Looking for pleasant looking and age 30 n above.

Please email me [email protected]

Hi mummies, I am looking for an experienced helper to look after my 14 month son.
I will be at home to help out but I may need to go out occasionally for work.
My son is easy going and easy to manage.
Main duties:
Cook for my family of 3. (my husband, son and I) We buy back or eat out at least twice or 3 times a week.
Do household chores
Caring for my son
Prefer those who can speak English.
Salary neg based on experience.
Off day once a month.

Pls pm me or email to [email protected]
Thanks!

Hi, I'm a sahm looking for a helper who has experience with infantcare and Chinese cooking. Pls pm me of any recommendations. Many thanks in advance!

Hi: We are Singaporean working couple with 3 kids, age 9, 11 and 13 looking for transfer maid who can start work in September/October 2012.

Requirement:
1) Prefer maid with employer's reference and recommendation
2) Min. 2 years working experiences in S'pore
3) must love cooking for my 3 kids
4) General houskeeping include laundry, ironing, cleaning, dusting, polishing, etc
5) Plan menus, gorceries shopping
6) Able to speck fair English
7) Prefer maid with no loan or not more than $450
8) Good personality and organised

No agent please, as I get my previous 2 maids directly from Philippine. Send bio-data with full details (e.g D.O.B / Height / Weight) & Contact details to my email:[email protected]

Our family consists of 3 children (age 5, 2, newborn), 3 adults (ah ma, husband and myself), and 1 dog. Looking for a transfer maid (Indo or Phil) who can start immediately.

- Speak English
- Housekeeping
- Cook for family
- Take care of 1 maltese dog who is quite fierce.
- All my kids go child care, both me and husband working. Prefer maid who can manage housework during the day, cook for family, and at times fetch my children back from school.

PM me the details.

I have a Filipino maid for transfer immediately. She is 35 this year and has 2 daughters.

She has been with me for 4 years taking care of my son since birth and shares the cleaning of my house (it's a 4 storey house so there's always housework to do) with another maid who has also been care of my 5 year old daughter since birth.

She is:
- committed
- neat and clean
- excellent with housework
- polite and obedient
- responsible

The only thing is I have not put her cooking to the test as currently I have catering arrangements which don't require my maids to cook. But I think she can cook for sure since she cooks for her family back home.

I pay her $500 a month, one day off per month and she gets to use her handphone after the kids go to bed at 8pm.

PM if you are keen.

Hi, helping my maid sis to look for a job as domestic helper. She is 28 this yr. From philippine, ex sing maid.working for 1 employer for 2 years, just went bk in may. Her salary is$450 with 2 off days per month. She can look after young children and baby.will take around 6 weeks to reach singapore. My email is : [email protected]

hi joyce...

Is your maid still available?

I am looking for an indo maid to look after my kids (6,4 and 20mths). Her main priority is the 20mth old toddler as both of the elder kids are attending childcare during daytime.

I need someone who is reliable and experience. Most importantly, she must be very patient with the kids.

May I know the reason of you letting her go?

Thanks....

Dear All,

Me too looking for indonesia maid. Currently i just return my maid to my agency...just work with me for 1month plus and she fainted and i received call from her cousin that she got tumour..wow that is risky..she heat the food and never off it and she throw rubbish...for now my neighbour is helping me out to send my 3 kids to school...2 wks for me to find replacement if not to resign my present job.

Hi, I'm looking for a helper who can be available by end aug. English speaking and preferably a Filipino.

Her main duties are general cleaning, laundry and cooking. It's ok if she can only cook simple dishes and I intend to send her to cooking classes.

It's important that she is responsible and is patient towards kids. I have a 3 yr old and a 3 mth old but my mum in law will take care of them. Helper will assist her. We stay in a hdb. Only my husband, my kids and I in our household. Pls pm me if there is a helper who may be interested. Thanks.

Back