A transfer maid needed soon

hi i am looking for a reliable transfer maid who will take her work with responsibility. Housewrk and cooking needed. Family of 3. No car, no pets.

I need a gd transfer maid who likes kids a pair of twins who in child care..any good transfer maid? Please sms at 81274036

Hi,

I'm looking for a reliable maid to mainly take care of my 4 mth old baby. Other duties include, cooking, housechores and taking care of my 4 y/o school going toddler. Please contact me at 97603372 if u have any good recommendation.

I have a Filipino maid to transfer. My toddler son has settled well into Child care so return her back to agent. You may go to Labour Express at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre to interview her or call 64660805.
Maid name is Analyn, 28 yrs old, $450, no off days.

Hi Jean,

Your maid good with handle toddler? Can she handle baby? How long is she with you? You didn't accept PM, can I know more on her personality? Thanks.

Hi,Urgent
We are Indian PR working couple, having 2 kids.
We are looking for maid or transfer maid to be caring, love children, do housework and cooking .
Need a responsible and good soft spoken maid. Salary and off is negotiable. No agents please.
Contact 92997958

Hi any good maid for transfer. I got 6mths and 2 yr old girls which need a good maid. Commonwealth area. Please PM me if you have good maid. Thanks.

Hello Mummies,

I am looking for a maid that is reliable, honest (no theft) and willing to do domestic work like washing, cooking and looking after children. If you have a maid who has worked well with you, please recommend her to me. PM as I seldom check this thread. Thanks a million in advance.

Hi anyone with a good transfer maid? Msin dut
To do housework occasionally look after kids when im not around.

Hi,

Due to the current change of policies for the Indonesia maids, my family is thinking of trying out Myanmar maids.
If you have a reliable, honest and hardworking myanmar maid, please drop me a pm.
Need to do domestic work, cook, and take care of old folk.
Understanding Chinese will be a plus.
Thanks!

Hi,
I am looking for an indonesian helper as my mum could speak simple malay.
Need to do domestic work, cook, and take care of old folk.
WA 98426861 if you have good recommendation.

Hi,

I'm looking for gd transfer maid speak English to look after 2 kids aged 5 and 2 years old, cook and do housework. No agent pls. Pls contact me at 90080386.

Hi I am looking for an Indonesian transfer maid, for infant/child care & general housework. To commence in March 2013. Any recommendations pls contact me at 9007 4874. No agents pls!

you can contact zainah 64660805 or 82349626. she has a few transfer maid at the moment. you can interview them. I have just taken a transfer maid from her 2 weeks ago

Hi, I am looking for a tranfer maid. Her main duty will be housework and cook. We are a small family of 3, i have a 16month old girl but needs little attention because grandparent looking after her. Please contact me if you have any recommendations at 97681727.
Thank you

Hi, we are looking for a reliable and honest maid who can handle affairs independently. Primary duty is child care (4 and 8 yr old girls) and handle all household affairs w/o supervision, If you know of any trustworthy helper, please contact 94746314.

I got a philippino maid for transfer'she has been working for the past ten months able to perform household tasks very well including simple cooking,no out standing loan.Reason for transfer is that my previous maid of eight yrs is comming back to join us.One off day/mth. Interested pls call 97418362 or sms. thank you

looking for transfer helper. must be experienced with taking care of small child and be independent. child is going to childcare. so mainly household chores in 4rm flat. no elderly. just myself hubby n toddler. pls pm me if u have a helper to transfer.

Hi..

I m looking for good reliable transfer maid with good reference from employer. Main job do house work as my mother ll tk baby at home..

Prefer Indonesian. As my mother don speak English.

Anyone ve information pls PM me. Thanks!

Urgently looking for a transfer mauid - Indian family with 2 kids - Please contact 94746314.

Primary duty - child care,
Person must be independent and honest

I have a mym maid for transfer. She is 27yr old with me coming to 2yrs. New employer will need to renew her passport as is will be expiring in jul13. New employer will have to do all the transfer document themselves. I will be sending her back to mym in may13 as my new maid is coming in next week. One result to transfers is becuz of the passport but the main reason you can refer to the following on the cons abt her.

Her duty at home include house work and basic taking care of my 3kids age 2,4,6.

Pro abt her: she is hardworking and don't have to worry with will bully your kids (I think my kids can bully her more becuz her intelligent was very limited), also don't have to worry she will have bf becuz she don't interact with others well, she don't go out alone far as she wi get lost, she don't have hp as she don't really gd with technology, she don't have off day as she don't dare and don't want to go out. She can speak English and she understand Chinese and hokkian

Cons abt her: she is very slow, been with me 2yrs and still daily chores need to be reminded, she can't differentiate clean and dirty cloth like she will use floor cloth to clean table.. She also will tell lies at time she never admit her mistake till u caught her red handed. Eggs drop on the floor she can put them back to the basket and pretend nothing happen..she will listen to what ur kids tell her even though she know is wrong and u have instructed her no..example letting them roll on the floor and giving them chocolate when they are sick..she is superb forgetful, like daily chores of making milk she can also forget, bathing the kids when them came home from sch she can also forget... And yes u need to remind her to bath!

Her salary now is 450 without off. She does not request for salary inclement to continue just want to stay in Singapore. Interested employer do drop me an email [email protected]

ha..to be honest we really pity her, the last time i wanna sent her back her dad sold her house, remiarried and went missing..so she was left homeless..than after that her sister miscarried so she send back alot of money back..we pity her no house and money so we keep her..than last month, she send money back again to a neighbour who she dont even know claiming that her dad owe him money..so she pass $2000 to a lady sent by that neighour (a total stranger who she dont even know her name)..

Anyway since is her money i dont care much..but i really have enough of her nonsense and been losing temper on her nonsense mistakes..i have to surrender.. found a new pino maid on Sat and should be coming in this week..

ytd my mil break the news to her telling her that since her passport is expiring no agency that we asked wanna take her. We are left with 2 choice one is to help her find an employer another is to send her back..she cried and beg us not to send her back..i really scare she might jump from my house on the day i send her back...

have check with the agent, they dont want her unless she renew her passport herself first. but i dont think is fair for me to take leaves and bring, guide her to do the passport since she not gd with road and will get lost if let her go by herself..agency i check with dont provide service to help her renew and they are charging her 2 mths of salary to help her transfer.

we spoken to her is she will to renew the passport plus 10% tax per annual and the fee for renewal can cost abt 700plus to 800, plus agency fee of abt 1000 she might have to spend abt 1.8k. she's with us 2 yrs and she send almost all her saving back home leaving only abt 2.4k now. she was afraid if she get an employer thru the agency, and the employer send her back after the repayment of loan, she might left with nothing..anyway she was from united channel and when i ask them abt her salary it will still be 450 despite the working experience of 2yrs in sing

hi, i am looking for an indonesian maid. main responsibilities are to do housework, look after my kids 4 and 2yo when they are back from childcare.
pl PM me if you have one for transfer. tks

Hi.

Need a transfer maid asap. Super simple duties; looking after 64yr old female elderly & household chores.

Please PM me.

Thank you.

I need a transfer maid. Basic cooking n household chores. Two kids. 3 years old and a 4 months old infant. An independent elderly is at home too. Off days can nego.No handphone on weekday. Any nationality is alright. Pls pm me.

I had enough of maid using phone such as going in and out of toilet for a number of ridiculous time daily. Every time you look for her she is in the toilet. Every time you need to use the toilet, she is in the toilet too. I think I employed her to hide in the toilet.

Need a philippino maid with experience to take care of two child, one is 7 , the other 4 months old. Do general house chores and bringing+ fetching my son from school daily. Can have patience to sit down with him when he does home work and not afraid of taking care of baby. Ok with CCTV in house, off days nego

Hi,

I need a maid urgently to look after my kid and a new born. My eldest boy attend to child care and my edd will be in end of June. Is just a family of 3. Thanks.
happy.gif
pls pm me if anyone is letting go their maid.

Thanks,
Joanne

Hi
I'm looking for a transfer maid too. Mainly for housework and cooking. Help with the 3 & 4yo kids off childcare hours.

Please PM me if you know of anyone. Thanks!

Looking for a transfer maid, years of experience doesn't matter as long as she is good with kids and have good attitude towards work, shd very honest. Must be able to handle kids independently, must manage all household chores as well. Should be comfortable with Indian cooking, salary 350-420 depending on experience, if anyone interested, please email [email protected]

letting my maid transfer.
She's 37 and single. I've never seen her use HP, she only calls rarely to home. She's focused and even when we switch on the tv, will concentrate on feeding my kids.
She's been cleaning my mother's 2 storey terrace house and doing housework plus cooking daily.

The catch is We've only had her for 3 months + but my 80yr old mother has some health issues so we have to make other arrangements and this maid doesnt talk a lot.

email me at [email protected] if u are keen. Can email u her biodata and u can interview her.

I have a Filipino native maid whom is with my family for more than 2 years plus.
She has been helping my mom with household chores (daily cleaning, laundry, ironing), taking care of 2 infants & a 2-year old toddler back then when we first engaged her. Now all the 3 toddlers are in full day child-care.

Speak good basic English, understand very simple Mandarin & Hokkien. I can let go anytime once the paper documentations are done.

Email me at [email protected] on your name & mobile number. I can arrange a teleconversation for you to interview her personally.

Btw, she is 38 years old, a Catholic. After her home leave last Dec, I give her every Sunday off & allow her to carry her own handphone but these conditions can be discussed directly with her.
So far, dun giv me attitude problem even when reprimanded. I will consider her honest coz I even giv her a set of my house keys.
But as for cooking meals, she will need coaching and guidance. She has only been helping my mother with the preparation of food these years.

Frankly, why do maid need to carry handphone around? Such a distraction at work. We carry because our work requires the use of handphones for appointment etc. Seriously dun understand them. Are they working or waiting to SMS and go online.

Hi all..
Im letting go my indonesian maid. She is 26 years old, has not married. She had 2 years plus experience with me. She good of taking care of my 2-3 years old daughter. She can cook and marketing and do the household. She can speak daily english and mandarin. For detail, please pm me.
Thank you

Hi michelle.. Her salary now is $450 with 4days off. But she prefer to work at day off. Yes she has HP. He used it mostly at night

Back