A transfer maid needed soon

Hi,

Need a reliable and honest live-in Maid, preferably Indonesian, with the following:

- Experience in elderly care or taking care of bedridden granny.
- Preferably Tall, Height above 1.6m as granny is tall (1.66m, 50kg).
- Chinese Cooking
- general housework, laundry etc...
- Honest, clean and hygienic.

Willing to pay $500-$620 with no off day (or alternate month 1-off day), to the right candidate.
Need the helper by mid September. Reference required.

Pls email me at [email protected] if you have any suitable referrals.

Thank you very much!

I have a married 43 year old Filipino maid with three children for transfer by early Sept.

She has worked in Singapore between 1992 to 1999 and 2006 to 2012 with one employer each period for elderly care and general household chores.

She has been with me since May 2012 only for care of my baby gal as I have another maid. However, she prefers elderly care and general household work. She is also willing to take care of school going children.

She is available for interview this Sunday. PM me if any serious prospective employers would wish to arrange to see her. There is no loan as I had her transferred directly from last employer without agent.

I need a Filipino maid with experience in taking care of infants n toddlers. Able to do general housework n be able to sleep at night with my 15 mth baby. Pls msg at 96776154.

Hi,

Need help to look for a transfer maid.
-Prefer Indo
-can interact with young children below 6 years old
-can cook Chinese food

No agent please.

Appreciated if you can email me at [email protected] if you have a suitable candidate for my family.

Thank you.

Hi

looking for transfer maid for general housework. Can consider any nationality, preferably less than 35 yr old, able to communicate in english or malay. I am a Chinese household with 4yr old and 2mth old children.

Pls PM me. Many thanks.

Looking for good new / trf filipino maid by end Oct 2012..
requirements:
- no off days
- take care of 2 toddlers
- general housekeeping
- cooking

anyone has a good helper to let go, pls PM me..

Hi

I'm looking for a reliable transfer maid which has at least 2 yrs experience in infant care which will be her priority task.

- Able to take her from November
- Filipino preferred, married with children
- Good experience in infant care
- General cooking / household chores
- Able to communicate in English
- High level of hygiene
- Honest and reliable
- Dedicated to at least complete 2 years

Pls contact me at [email protected]

Hi all,

I have transferred my maid. Kindly ignore my earlier posting as below.

Hi

I have a indo exp maid to transfer. 32 years old, mother of 1 child and have worked in Saudi and spore family, taking care of kids. Still have loan for 4 months with us. I am transferring her after my confinement is over as my mother is able to help me to take care of my baby now. Nothing much for her to do everyday except cooking and housework. We don't cook everyday and not much housework in a HDB 4 room flat.

Fast learner, good memory and speak, understand english well. Can cook and do housework well.

SMS me 96155333 if you are interested.

Looking for indo transfer maid soon.. preferably by Sept or October
main task general housecleaning, cooking, taking care of infant.
married & good with kids
please sms 96819136

Hi,

I am looking for reliable maid, take care of 2 kids 9 yrs and 3 yrs old. cooking and house cleaning. please recommend.

hi

i need a good trf maid by mid dec. look aft 3yr old boy and a newborn baby. elder boy will go full time childcare. no off day. she will be home with my mil and baby only. do basic housework. no cooking required. pm me pls ! tks

Looking for a good helper.
please recommend!
happy.gif

Hi, looking for a maid Indonesia/Myanmar.
prefer no off days and no hp.
able to do housework and take care of children. she will be with me all the time to help me out.

its my first time taking a maid, would also like to know what will i have to pay and what to take note of. thanks

Hi
I have a myanmar maid for transfer:
-31 years old
-$400 w no off day no hp
-basic eng only.

Prefer to do the transfer via agency.pm if keen.

Hi all,

Sorry to trouble. I have some questions whats the diff between transfer n new maid? And transfer thru agency and self transfer.

My relative has a 2 month maid to transfer due to the grandma pass away so the transfer must be by agent?
How much will the cost be?

Many thanks in advance!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hi kitty, new maid are those without experience. Transfer maid usually are with experience or they are other employers who do not need them anymore and return back to agent. They are call transfer maid. If yr relative wantd to transfer her maid, can do so without the agent. Just need to do all the paperwork yourself. Btw is the maid filipino?? I am looking for a filipino maid. Pls PM me.. Thanks

hi, i have a myanmar maid for transfer by end of the november. she is 24 yrs old, knows basic english, only been with me for 1 month as she does not know how to take care of baby. she is recommended for housework and taking care of toddlers age 3 and above. she has no handphone, no off days, salary $430 per month. she is able to take instructions and is willing to learn. outstanding 7 months loan. prefer to do transfer with agency, keen, pls email: [email protected] or PM me.. thanks

hi

i need a trf maid by mar 2013. look aft 5yr old boy and a newborn baby (my EDD is on end of May 2013). elder boy will go full time childcare. no off day. do basic housework and cooking required. pm me pls ! tks

Hi,

I m looking for Philippino helper with experience in Singapore latest by end of Jan 2012 because my present helper wants to transfer due to no confident in taking care of infant.

We are simple family of 4 stay in 4-rooms HDB flat, 1 infant, 3-years old girl, husband and myself.

She need to take care of infant, bring my 3 years old girl back from full day child care center, cook simple dinner and do simple house work. Must be hygiene, caring, patient, honest and responsible.

Maximum alternate Sunday off.

If you have any recommendation please let me know, thanks.

Hi,

I m looking for Philippino / indonesia
helper with experience in Singapore latest by end of Dec 2012 because my present helper wants to go back ...

We are simple family of 4 stay in 4-rooms HDB flat, 2kids 6&5 yrs old n my husband and myself.

She need to take care of 6 &5years old girl need to bring her back from sch , can cook simple lunch and house work Must be clean nhygiene, caring, patient, honest and responsible.

No off day.pls contact me at 97979554

If you have any recommendation please let me know, thanks.

Hi
I'm looking for a tsf maid with experience with infants
and toddlers. Secondary job is cooking n cleaning.

We a Canadian family of 3.

Thanks

Hi, I have a myanmar maid (has worked for 11 months with me) quite smart, can handle kids well. Has learnt indian cooking quite fast and is willing to learn other cuisines. Can talk basic English. She is available first week of January, asking for 400 dollars with one day off.

Please contact me at [email protected], if interested

Hi

I've a Filipino maid for trf. She has been with me for one and a half yr. She is currently doing household chores, cooking, bringing my 3 year old gal who is full day childcare to and from childcare center and taking care of her for us when both of us are not around.

She's 33 this yr and has two kids of her own. She is honest, patient, not greedy and able to work well with clear instructions, only things is that sometime she will be forgetful if too many tasks assign to her.

We r letting her go due to she has no confidence to take care of our infant and she requested 4 days off that we are unable to give. She has no outstanding loan.

We canl release her on Saturday (29 Dec 2012).

She requested $500-$550 depends on the workload (to be discussed during interview) and 4 sunday off per month not negotiable. She do not wish to have Indian employer and do not want to take care of infant however toddler is no problem for her as I have a 3yr old gal is taking care by her since 18mths.

You may drop me an SMS at 96533185 or PM me if u wish to arrange an interview at our block at bukit panjang as I need her to help to take care of infant currently therefore she is not allow to go out. Thanks.

Hi Shara,

You do not accept PM, the maid that you are looking for need to take care infant at night? My maid can take care infant on day time but not night, pls PM me.

Hi, I am looking for a Philippine maid mainly for cooking and cleaning my household. Help to look after my two 5 years old boys occasionally as I have another helper for my kids.

Kindly PM me if you have maid to transfer any time soon.

Thanks!

Hi all

I have a Indonesian maid for transfer. She has been working in singapore for 5 years and has been with me for 3.5 years. I really hope to find her a good next employer.

She helps to take care of my ~4yo boy since 4 months and do housework + cooking of dinner + car washing.

Her strengths are
1. Honest. So far no issue of theft and we are comfortable with leaving her at home even on her own
2. Good temper, never talk back despite nagging. She needs to interact with my mum when we go back home or whenever my mum comes over (4-5 times a week when she send my boy back from school)
3. Can follow instructions. She will do whatever we asked her to do.

Her opportunity area is to take more initiative on her own as she is a passive person. Initiative level I would say is average on things that need not be done on a regular basis eg cleaning of fridge, fan, aircon, washing of curtain etc.

Her 2nd contract with us was supposed to end in jul 13 and she will like to have a change of experience so she will not renew her contract with us. i am currently expecting, due mar/apr 13 and will not like a change after the new born has arrived, hence have found a replacement now.

She is asking for 520 per month with 1 day off per month.

She is going back on 5th of jan and will like to have a 1 month break if possible. This is neg and she is available for interview this few days.

Those interested pls PM me for my mobile number.

Thanks

Hai Friends ,

I am looking for a helper , quite urgent , prefer not with agent. Any body have a trustworthy helper for transfer .......

Would highly appreciate your help ..... I have 4 year old baby and son of 10 years old....I need some one who can take care of my kids .

hi i got a good maid to transfer. she is honest and kind. can take care of kids and hsework well contact me at 96619992

Hi all, need a maid urgently to take care of my 2months old Baby. Let me know if there's any recommendations! TIA~

Hi mummies, looking for a transfer maid with no loan to take care of my 5mths old girl priority, fetch 2 toddlers to n from sch, and basic house cleaning. Pls email me if there is any, really appreciate some help, thanks In advance.

Hi, I'm looking for transfer maid to start end feb2013 or by 1st wk march. Good reference, can speak English, experience in taking care of children age 5-10. We are Chinese Singaporean family, 3 adults, 2 kids ( sch going girls, attending P1 and K1).

Hope maid can be independent and confident with kids as ah ma prefer not to stay if maid is independent enough.

Besides childcare, have to do household chores, cook and wash car.

Pls PM me. Tks

Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced transfer maid who is able to take care of a 7-month-old baby, housework and a dog.
Please PM me. Thanks!

Back