A transfer maid needed soon

Hi all,

I am looking for reliable Indo or Filipino maid who can take care of 2 years old child, cooking and can do housework

please text me at 8488 3027 thanks

Urgently looking for filipino maid if possible to do housework and chores . Have a 6 monthold but she does not need to look after as we do that.
My helper is returning home as she has problems at home she need to settle .

Wiling to consider other nationality.
Please emAil me at [email protected]
Thanks

There is a filipino maid for transfer.Ad is maid for transfer same forum.Hope u contact the employer fast as she says reply by this wkend.

Hi,

Indonesian helper for transfer. Completing 2 yrs contract in December. Can do household chores, cooking, care for children/old folks. Can speak some Hokkien and simple English. Cheerful lady. Available End December.
Pls PM me.

Hi,
I'm posting on behalf of my sis in law.
She has a Myanmarese, age 23, Christian and single. Hardworking & honest. Willing to learn.
4 months experience in a large family.
Recommended for small household.
Please call Priscilla at 96882111 for further details

Hi Bbdear, is your maid looking for a transfer december end onwards? We are a north indian family of 3 (me, my husband and our 5 month old baby girl) looking for a good natured, patient maid december end onwards. Work would include cooking, cleaning and other domestic chores and helping me with the baby. If interested pls send me your number, i can call you for further discussion.

i am looking for a transfer maid,

mine going back indo after 4 good yrs of service.

muz b able to cook, fetch kids to and fro to school.
do household chores.
able to converse in english.
no off day little hp usage.
need by mid dec hopefully.

pls sms at 91884810

hi i have a indonesian helper to let go.

She had 5yrs+ experience in Singapore. total 3 employer. Able to understance simple English n some chinese

28 years, single and have bn with me for 4months, doing housework, cooking and taking care 1 child. She is honest, but a bit slow. she loves kids and able to cook simple dishes. she is available mid dec.

Pls pm me if seriously interested only.thks

Salary: neg.
Rq 1 day off per month + handphone

Letting go as i need some1 who can take care new born baby on her own but she is not capable on her own. So i will be putting my bb at nanny so do not need helper anymore.

She need lots of guidance at times as she is not smart.
She can cook simple chinese dishes by herself and she is willing to learn if u teach her.
She can cook confinement food if u give her instructions to follow. My hubby gave her the instructions and she followed to cook my confinement food.
She is bubbly type and ok with children but not infant (maybe under supervision, she can, up to u to monitor)...

I pity if i sent her back home as i dont think it is fair to her since she with me only 4month+. thus i try to help her find direct employer to save her on the pay cut if i return her to the agent.

She is ok and can play with kids, she is quite patient and nice to kids.

But since im quite impatient type, i personally think that she is quite slow in doing houseworks.

Prior working for me, she had also work for other employer doing houseworks only in a bungalow (2 years) and in the employer's mother's flat - doing houseworks and taking care the elderly mother (but still mobile). she finished both contracts for 1 family employer (mother & daughter). And another employer taking care of housework & 2 child but with lady employer at home.

Her other strength point is she is honest. doesn't steal. She is cheerful but not smart type.. hv to be very patient with her....also, another setback is she has allergy to cold and dust. she cant sleep in too cold aircon room.

She has no loan, and if u can take care all the paperworks by yourself, would be good, otherwise, you might need an agent to do it.

Do let me know if u r interested.

Hi All,

My brother is looking for a maid by 25DEC is there any good maid to recomend please revert with the bio datas.

Thanks.

Hi Crystal, replied ur pm. Last chance for any interested parties to meet my helper.. If not she will make her decision this sunday.
tks

Looking for a good transfer maid to help take care of my 3 kids (51/2 YO, 4 YO and 9 mths old) and household chores.

There will always be an adult at home as when my hubby and I go work, we will bring the kids to my MIL's place. The maid does not need to cook but just help with housework and take care of the kids. Need to learn fast and can speak and understand English as I am the rather impatient kind (can't help it with 3 kids...). Must be clean, cheerful and pleasant looking as my 2 elder boys can be rather picky.

Please PM me if you have any good candidate to recommend. Thanks!

hi mommies, i'm currently 4mths preggy &
- urgently looking for a indonesian transfer maid
- to take care of my 2yr old & my newborn in 2012
- do household chores

interested parties do email me at [email protected]

Hi i have a indon maid to transfer out. Think she's in her mid twenties. She has been with me for one year, i have two maids currently and thinking to reduce to one as my kids are attending full day cc. She has worked in malaysia for eight years prior to joining me, is well versed in cooking chinese food and can understand english and hokkien. She has completed her loan and is quite good with toddlers.

Planning to let her go in feb to mar 2012. Please pm me if you are keen. Thanks.

hi juz to share and ask
In a brief note, i hv a new maid in early nov and recently she went to the police claiming we abuse her n overload w work which i muz say none is true. anyway she is bk to agency and looking for new employee.

For those who had transfer thier maid to agency, whats the charges like u need to bear cos we hv maid a prepaym of 8 mths of her salary.

For those who are considering transfer maid @ agency, i would advise u to ck w e maid tehy left thier previous emplyer to safe guard the interest esp u have small children at home.

Hi northvigro quite interested in your maid can you email me your maid photo & salary plus other details I need a maid urgently as my current one leaving sinagpore soon

I have an indo maid for transfer. She has been with me for 1 month. I am going to travel for 2-3 months to my home country and for business trips but she does not want to follow me. SHe has 6 yrs experience in sinagpore handling 4 children, cooking and house work. Her salary is $450 with no off day and no handphone. Has 9 month outstanding loan. If interested pls sms me on 91523010. Available for immediate transfer.

Dear mummies,

I am looking for an Indonesian maid to transfer, preferably muslim, to help me taking care of my 2 daughters (age: 2,5 years old and 7 months old) and to do some house chores. Must love children and have experience in taking care of infants.

Must be reliable and honest.

Salary: $420 with ONE day off per month.

If you have a maid to transfer, pls contact me: [email protected] or sms me 91845698.

Many thanks to all!

An Indonesian transfer maid available, ex-Singapore maid. Has worked in Singapore for two years with Chinese family taking care of baby and also does cooking for baby.

She knows only simple English, more conversant in Malay language.

She can do household chores, cleaning, taking care of baby and some cooking.

Potential employer need to be patient in speaking to her for her to understand.
happy.gif

She is about 1.5+ metre tall and slightly plump.
33 years of age. Pleasant, smiling disposition.

Already in Singapore and ready for transfer, please email [email protected]

Hello Soho,
I am intested in your maid. Have sent you an email. Is she still available? If so, would like to interview her today or tomorrow.
Many thanks.

Hihi,

I have an indonesian maid to let go. She is 26 this year with 1 kid in Indonesia (divorcee).

She has been with us for 1yr. Prior to that she has worked in middle east for few years taking care of eldery. Reason to let go is our son will stay in full day cc from now onwards so we don't need her anymore.

Her main duty with us is to take care of our 2yr old son. Also she will do all the housework, laundry, cook lunch & dinner.

Her strength is her english quite ok (she teached my son A-Z & 1-20, etc). She can understand basic chinese also. She is honest and very obedient. Whenever we ask her to do things she will do immediately. Also she is very patient to our son.

Her weakness is she is abit slow in doing things so need some supervision but we are ok with it because she can take care of our son well. Also my MIL is at home for the whole day so still ok for us.

I would think her is quite good as i have heard of alot of bad experience before. Pls pm me if you are seriously interested. She is available since mid Jan.

Thanks..
happy.gif

Hello,

I am currently looking for a transfer Indonesian maid. Preferably with experience in general housekeeping. No outstanding loan, just salary and transfer fees.
employers, Do PM me.
Thanks

Hi, I am looking for a fillippino transfer maid (preferably) without loan. Duties would include cooking Indian vegetarian food, general housekeeping & toddler care. Should be willing to adjust to vegetarian eating habits.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you can refer someone.

Hi, am lOoking for a mind that is responsible obedient. Can look after my 18mths and coming newborn. Because noone can supervise in the morning, but b very honest and responsible.
Pm me if u know one. Thank you

I'm looking for English-speaking helper.

Salary :$450 with 1 off day
Handphone - weekend only

We live in HDB maisonette (2 adults & 3yr-old girl)
Reqm: read & play with our girl

Light housework
Light cooking
- eg clean toilet weekly, weekend cooking

*daytime - grandparents or my work place

Tel 9-088-5421
Or PM me. Thks

hi,

I am looking for Indonesia maid
current one leaving, after 2 yrs around march.

Mainly doing housework,cooking, marketing and basic caring of 2 kids . 7yrs & 9yrs

I am sahm,staying with MIL hence my MIL will also help out in cooking and care for the kids also.

Please pm me if u have any reliabe or non attitute ones to transfer.
Prefer no off days.

sms@98250552 or pm me.

thanks.

Dear Sylvie and mothers,

I have an urgent need to look for a good maid for an elderly lady who had a fall recently and 2 young children 7 and 8 years by the end of this week.

If you can help, pls sms me at 93285517.

Very much appreciate your help.

Thanks.
Fida

We are looking for an Indonesian transfer maid. She is required to do housework, cook, iron and look after my 4 year old child who is also in full day nursery. There are only 3 person in a 3 room flat. Please provide CV and pay expectation and state if any other loan.

Hi Mummies,

I have a Fillipino Helper available for immediate transfer. She has 6 yrs of experience. Both my children are in full day school now and we decided to shave off the extra cost of hiring a helper.

Salary: $480
Off Day: Once or twice a month

She can cook simple dishes and is more suited for older children. Her housework is good. She is rather quiet and is a very cheerful person. On her off days, she usually goes to church.

Do call me at 81682107, will have to do the paperwork yourself.

Thanks

Mommies,

I'm looking for a good employer for my Filipino helper who has been my 'right hand' lady in doing household chores and looking after my 2 boys as my family are relocating to China soon.

She has a good heart, loves children. Only available from end Mar 2012 onward as my family will be bringing her over to China first.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. We can arrange for a chat to see if a good fit between employer and my helper can be achieved.
happy.gif

Hi Mommies,

I need a good transfer helper in end of March 2012. I have 2 boys, age 4 years attending full day childcare and 18 months.

Do call me at 94369220

I am looking for a good maid to look after my two girls 3 and 6yrs old. She has to be independent, trustworthy and reliable. Do SMS me at 96161066.

Hi Mommies,

I'm looking for an honest, reliable Indonesian transfer maid who is good with kids (1&3). Must also be able to handle small dogs.

Please PM or email me at [email protected] if you have someone to recommend. Thanks

I have a fresh maid who has working experience in Philippines. She loves children and very hardworking. The only pity is she cannot cook chinese food, when i take her, my ex-maid is supposed to coach her, however, she got a call from home, her father is passed away, such leaving me no choice but to send her off earlier. I cant cook well and need to travel for work, i really got no time to teach her. Other than that, she is great. Her housekeeping is excellent too. She still has existing loan for 6 months, her salary is $400 without off day. Let me know if you keen.

Hi all!

I need a maid for two months urgently!(may-june)
If possible to start work end of april. Basically the task for her is to send and fetch my kids(both 2years) to school and some light housework. If you have any kindly email me :[email protected] *strictly no agent*

I have a fresh indonesian maid who has 1 yr working experience in Indonesia to let go end of mar (around 24Mar)

She loves children and very hardworking and had 3 own children.

She can cook chinese food under given instruction(if u do not know, she can cook simple dishes (steam,fried and abc soup, veg soup etc - taught by my hubby)

Other than that, she is good and honest(as she usually return $$ in our pocket n table) and will not black face etc even u scold her etc.... Her housekeeping is good. She still has existing loan for 5 months, her salary is $420 without off day. Let me know if you keen.

As she is quite good except her english is not fantasic, if u know malay will be good but she is able to understand if u speak slowly to her in English, hope to secure an employer for her b4 we release her back to the agency so she also do not get the agency 2 month penalty if we return her back.. As she is nice and good so hope to help her out

I have a good and reliable Myanmar maid for transfer, speaks and understand English well. Understand mandarin as well.

Worked for me for 2 yrs, no off day helped me to take care of my 2 yrs old n do general housekeeping.

pm or email me at [email protected] for more info

Hi Luck,

Can I interview the maid? I have 2 kids which is 2mths and 2.5yrs. The eldest will be sending to CC next mth. I need someone whoc is caring, hardworking and can handle infant. Please advise.

Hi all,

I have a Filipino maid for transfer immediately. I can't comment that she is a good maid as I don't want any of the mummies to blame me for not telling the truth. I believe all maids got their good and bad points. Below are what I observed during her past 4 months with me:-

Good Points:-
- Smart
- Fast learner and know what you expect from her
- Very efficient. Work can be completed fast with good quality
- Able to cook well
- Very hygenic
- Able to take care of elderly and children
- Able to do 2 houses because of her speed

Bad Points:-
- She will never give in to employer who wants her to cut short hair or no using of handphone. She will only use handphone during her rest time at night. Her hair will be tied up at all times. Thus, no issue for me so far.

- Attitude might seems bad to employer who prefer submissive type of maid. Example she will talk back if she don't think she is wrong. So far no critical case that is serious. Only suitable for employers who treat their maid like friends, can talk and joke back type.

Overall, she is not a bad maid despite of the 2 bad points I mentioned above.

Reason for immediate transfer is my MIL suspects that my FIL likes her!! Upon clarification, it is not true but big scene already created. Thus, it is no longer that nice to keep her as she still needs to face my MIL everyday which neither of them like it.

Her salary is $420 without off day. Still got around 2.5 months loan. PM me if you are keen to interview her.

Back