A transfer maid needed soon

Hi,

Anyone can rec a transfer maid whom got patience with toddler. Can do household work.

Iam quite particular with cleanliness.

Thanks alot.

Hi Berrybaby,

I am interested in your indo maid and is familiar with the transfer via mom. I need a dosmestic helper in cleaning and helping ah ma to tsake care of 2yrs plus old girl. Light cooking for herself only. Pls sms 97933033.tks

Hi,

I'd forgotten that I've pmed some time ago.
Pls do let me know if the maid is still avail. thanks so much.

OK, I'm desperate.

I have waited for 3 months for a maid. The maid finally changed her mind and decided after waiting 2 mths in Manila to clear immigration to go home. Immigration is apparently very difficult to clear. Even tho I had agreed to pay up to $450 for the monthly salary (almost reached the USD400 benchmark already) and even willing to go the legit route i.e. sign papers with Philippines Emb, my agent refused to do it. He said it's risky, blah blah. I don't understand it. Anyway, I am now waiting for Maid #2 for almost 1 month already and yesterday agent texted me to say she tried to go through and failed also.

Can I check, is this the case for the rest of the agents, or is it just my agent? What's really happening in the Philippines? Really so so tough to get out?

Anyway, I would be eternally grateful if anyone is transferring their maid to please contact me.

I am looking for a filipina to do the housework and help me with 2 kids - 3yo and 1yo. If an Indon can speak english and can handle pork can consider too (MIL cannot accept the pork issue). I am ok with off days once a month, keep hp etc. I am so desperate that anything they demand, I also give. sigh.

Pl sms 90676379.

Thank you very very very much in advance!

Hi all,

I m looking for a good maid for transfer too.

Duties:
To take care of my 3 kids- aged 5-6 (but my parents in laws will come everyday to help except weekend when I m off)
Housework & simple cooking
No handphone & no off day

please pm me!

I have an Indonesian maid for transfer. Can speak and read English. Can clean and look after children well. Her cooking is not bad. Has a handphone but no off day. No outstanding loan. PM me for more info.

Hi all,
I'm looking for a transfer maid, preferably Indonesian. Looking for someone who can handle newborn well, with good cleanliness and good attitude.
If you have any good maid for transfer, please contact me at: [email protected]
Thanks!

Hi I am also looking for a trustworthy maid to take care of my
upcoming baby and my daughter (6 years old).

Hi, anyone know of a sri lakan maid looking for transfer? Need a helper to look after infant and a full day play group going 2 plus year old. Please sms 9857 7514. Thanks.

Anyone with xfer maid, pls pm - I don't really care which country as long as they speaks reasonable good English and hardworking. No children - just cleaning and cooking.

I have maid I want to let go, cause I need to cut cost to put the second kid to childcare.
She is Indonesian 31 YO been with me for 1.5 years, only want to stay until Jan 2012.
She currently help me take care of my 4 and 2 yr old children.
Understand Basic English, Hardworking, just a bit slow. Have to teach her how to cook, she will follow recipe.
Pm if anyone keen.

Hi, any good, patient, honest transfer maid who loves and can handle children? Can cook chinese food? Do general housekeeping?

hi Androidess,

U dont accept PM, pls pm me your contact no. I have a filipino maid for transfer. Have been with me for 2.5 years. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Looking for a good transfer maid ASAP. Mainly to look after my two year old girl n an upcoming baby. Also required to do general housekeeping and cooking. We are vegetarians at home.

Hi, if you are looking for a Indonesian maid to take care of elderly, my maid is keen to do so. Looking for a Muslim employer for her. She is 25yo, married with kid. Still has outstanding loan tho so may need to pay agency fees. She is a reasonably good maid but have difficulty caring for infant. If you are interested, sms me at 91834041. Need to transfer her asap as I'll be taking another one. Thanks.

Hi!

I've a good Indonesian maid for transfer. She's 26 and worked with us for 4 years. She took care of my 2 children from birth and thus experienced with infants and toddlers.

She's Hindu Malay. Pleasant looking. Conversant in simple English.

Reason for transfer: She requests 2 days off per month as she wants to study. However, my family condition is such that we cannot afford it.

Can start in early September.

Please PM me if keen.

I am looking for a maid very urgently as my previous Indonesian maid never returned after her home leave although I have renewed her passport, contract and bought the insurance. She avoided my and the agent calls when we called her. She did not even bother to call me to inform me that if she has changed her mind about coming back.

I need a replacement maid urgently so that our routine especially my children's schedule can resume back to normal. Anyone has a good maid for transfer, please PM me.

Many thanks!!!

Need a transfer maid URGENTLY. Pls PM me if any.. Many thanks..
happy.gif

I have a filipino maid for transfer. She had worked for us 5 months. The reason for trsf bcoz my ex maid is comin back to help me look after my baby..she is 40 yrs old and command of english fair and knows a bit chinese,coz she work in taiwan before..

Good..can cook simple chinese food..can look after baby..honest..wash things very clean...can also massage baby if baby is sick or gt phelgm

Bad...have to push her a bit...she can be initiative sum tym..

Interested to engage a good and trustworthy maid...

If anybody has someone to recommend, please PM me...

eleanore
u dun accept pm. can i check her mthly charegs. consider one for my NB in Nov and for my #1 wh is 4 plus this yr

Hi Fion,
I don't recommend her to look after your newborn. She's best with kids of 2.5 above.

hi, I've got a filipino maid to let go. has been working since march this yr. able to converse in english. hv been taking care of children aged 1-2. however, still have 1 and half month loan outstanding. monthly salary at $350 + $25(no off-day). avail anytime for transfer. if you keen, pls contact me at 96843704. thx.

Hi

I'm looking for a reliable trf maid.....for mu New Born in end Nov but I have 3 other children age 7, 9 and 12 YO, and staying in a EA. Not in a hurry to have the maid now but maybe in mid Nov or so. Anyone have a good maid to let go, please email me at [email protected]
thanks a million.

Hi
I am looking for a reliable transfer maid with good attitude. Must be able to get along with my 4 yr old, housework plus cooking.
Please kindly PM me.
Thank you.

Hi,

I'm looking for a transfer maid to take care of my 16 months old and 4 years old children. There will be Ah Ma and Ah Gong in the house. Primary responsibility is babysitting of the 1 year old, housekeeping when there's time, and some cooking if Ah Ma isnt cooking. Can be live-in or live-out. Need ASAP. Maid must be trustworthy, reliable, patient and don't mind the other adults in the house. Email me: [email protected]

I'm looking for a reliable maid to help in household chores and taking care of my kids. Please PM me her details if you have any to refer. Thanks.

Hello mommies,

I have an Indon maid to transfer, she has been with me for 15months now. She's new (I'm her first employer, she's my 2nd maid).

She's 32yo this year, and has 2 daughters in Indonesia. Husband has regular job as security guards. Her physical build was a bit plump at 150cm, with 2 slightly buck-tooth (FYI, in case some wants a perfect teeth maid)

She's mostly home-alone as we both working parents. Her main duties today are housecleaning, care for my 3yo son after half-day child-care (cook his dinner, play, etc) and bring the dog for walks. She cooks fairly well.

She's honest and friendly, loves children. However, her English is very limited, mainly because I speaks Malay to her. She will work better with someone at home and under supervision, as she would need some reminder.

Reason if letting her go: my Husband prefers someone who speaks English and also because I'm sending my son to full-day childcare next year.

Please PM me if you're keen to find out more

need transfer mais asap as maid getting married
chinese family: H + w , 2 child ,10 + 14
to cook 3 meals daily+ gen household cleaning
for HDB shophouse+ 1 car.
pls give details of salary ,out standing loan,

Need a English-speaking maid in December

Main duties :
- take care of a 2yr-old toddler
- general household cleaning & cooking for 2 adults & 1 toddler

house : HDB maisonette

- requirement : responsible

I am looking for a Indonesian maid.

Main role - take care 4 year old boy
secondary - household and cooking

please pm me. thanks.

Dear all, looking for Indo maid.

Main role: look after 2 toddlers age 1yr 10mth n 3 yrs 5 mths
Secondary: cook n household chores

Hdb 5 room

My mother in law is in all the time to help out and my work ends at 1pm i am home too

My maid wants to go back to look after sister's child.

Pls PM me or email [email protected]

Dear mummies,

I am looking for a reliable and patient Indo maid

Main role: looking after 2 kids(5 and 3) and a 10 month old baby.

Secondary role: household cleaning and cooking for the family (including the children)

Must be able to converse in English, very tustworthy. Less supervision.

Kindly please pm me or email [email protected]

Many thanks!

hi all,
i wish to transfer out my 23 yr old Myanmar maid with 1 mth plus and still have loan. $400 per month. She is okay doing housework, quite strong and can understand and converse in simple English. She used to do all housework, cook lunch/dinner and stay home with my 6 yr old daughter together on weekdays. Her English improves a lot since day 1. The reason of transfer is because my mother-in-law is retiring and will take care of my girl soon. Text me at 97617542 if you have more questions.

Back