(2013/06) June 2013

Lilac
I am no better also. Very low energy level. Today head giddy and took half day leave to rest but i still need to supervise my #1 to do his homework and learn spelling.

Jiayou.......another 3 mths+ to go.

whoa..that's a long list since i last logged into the forum..haha

chewie u run the spreE? wow~ i'll take a look to see any items i can get, or i may get it directly in US next week.

so for those 50% off u still take another 20% off? that sounds cheap!
happy.gif

hi chewie, just submitted my wishlist and have filled up the form + checkout. So should i transfer the money now or all together with shipping when the items arrive?

Hi mummies, the code I'm using takes 20% off the price. So if the item is 50% already, as long as not from clearance section, can still get 20%. Means Listed Price * 0.8 ok?

noscon, I'll try get the 20% code for Osh Kosh too. Shd be ok else I'll drop the Osh Kosh orders

Actually this discount is quite normal leh... 2 weeks ago was buy-one-get-one and on top of it, 20% off, so I was paying about $8 for 2 sets of clothings. Super worth it... I'll let you all know when got good deals ok
happy.gif

ms_E, for my mummy groups, no need to pay until items are here! And can arrange meet up also, no problem. I will msg you all later with more info after I place the order. If you prefer courier it's $5

<font color="119911">Pls make sure you get an automated email from the site, it means I got your order. You have to go through all the checkout steps ok
happy.gif
</font>

noscon, you mean domestic or intl shipping? Domestic shipping is free. Intl shipping will only inform you when items arrive in SG cos depends on weight/ volume

chewie

Done! Submitted my wishlist and gotten your email confirmation. Let me know when you want me to pay you....thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Chewie,

I've sent you my wishlist earlier but didn't realised I've to checkout. I'd only did the checkout at 10pm &amp; had received your email confirmation. Hopefully I'm in time for your order. =)

kome, mothercare opens at 10am during sales period. closes at 9pm i think.

qayn, mummync, i'm still missing many things too. there's a big gap between my #1 n #2 so most of my stuff hv been given away. i'm not sure what i hv n what i dun hv, n i'm too tired everyday to draw up a list. but i know i definitely need a cot and a bathtub.
crazy.gif

Hihi,

Sorry to disturb.
I would like to recommend my CL aunty yen ying , she is a very friendly , clean ,patient n helpful lady, she can cook n she love baby. Interested can SMS me Vic 93368616. I'm helping her to post because she is my best CL .Cheers

noscon, vivi and kome, thanks for the encouragement. I thought its me who is feeling extremely tired. It wasn't like this for the past two pregnancies. I now truly understand what it means when people say each pregnancy is different. Yes! 3 more months. I am really looking forward to June and to seeing the baby =) I feel so heavy already.

Hi mummies, you can submit through my site and whenever I have enough orders (usually same day or few days), I can order for you. Carters always has promo, so wait for the next one! I think the 20% discount is on till end of month, so if any more orders for Thurs just submit through my site ok?

I've placed the orders and sent confirmation to those who submitted through my site. If anyone did not get a confirmation, pls PM me!

Good night... need to conserve some energy for Mothercare tmr morning!!

Mabelths

Are you going to carter premium outlets in us? If so, you can have additional discount by printing out premium outlets vip coupon... just sharing...
happy.gif

Och
Thanks. Still thinking if I should go or not. Hehe.....spend alot at the spree already.

Lilac
You are not alone. Been complaining to my gynae here pain there pain cannot sleep. He just said 3rd pregnancy have more problems and every pregnant lady have to go thru.
sad.gif

Morning mummies.. It's been so hectic at work lately and finally have time to read through all the posts.

Have any of you tried carters mittens on your #1 babies? Is it really big for NB? I read the reviews on the website and some mentioned that it is quite big so I skip it in my last purchase..

Chewie > Thanks for extending the offer! Will check out the spree website.. BTW, will you be doing any spree on M&amp;S UK as well?

sad...i wanted to c-sect on 31st May but just received call from the nurse saying that gynae going oversea and will not be able to make it. Date given on the 4th Jun but scare bb want to come out early. Coz my elder son actually emergency c-sect 20 days earlier than my edd date.

kome

Did you have a big meal before feeling nausea? Perhaps you can try smaller and more meals? Please highlight to your gynae when you see him.... i read that nauseousness does come back for some moms... not sure why...

noscon
Already past 1hr since i have my breakfast. Only take Milo, Kaya toast and eggs which normally every morning i will have. Appt on next thurs, maybe will check with gynae that day.

kome

I think usu when gynae goes overseas, they will have another doc to take over their patients although I understand that's not ideal....hugs hugs... hope your bb can stay inside till the due date....

June, no problem cos I had orders sent to me midnight yesterday. Yes I will open for M&amp;S as well, let me set up the page for it so you all can submit the orders. Will update once ready!

Also regarding mittens, if it is too big (always come out from bb hands), you can stitch it a bit smaller. My CL did it for bb mittens and socks cos she's a little one

Mummies, Carters 20% off non-clearance is still on. Will order 10 pm tonight
happy.gif

Another spree to share is Drugstore.com. GNC 20% gold card week for first 7 days of the month. I'm placing order on Sat. Take 20% off items from GNC store. Here are the items I recommend for new mummies:

Nature's Way Fenugreek 180 capsules
US$7.99

GNC Fenugreek 100 capsules
US$12.99
Next bottle at 50% off

GNC Fenugreek 200 capsules
US$18.99
Next bottle at 50% off

Mother's Milk Tea 16 bags
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=82661&amp;catid=190040
US$4.99

Earth Mama Angel Baby Tea 16 bags
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=218822&amp;catid=182624
US$4.79

California Baby Calendula Cream **I used this for any rash or redness on bb
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=54802&amp;catid=182484
US$12.99/ US$21.99

Hi

I'm thinking of organising a group buy for Studioplay(previously SeanLau) package. I have organised one for my 1st child together with >30 mums before. If you are interested, please pm me or email me at [email protected]. Minimum no. for this groupbuy to go ahead is 10 mums. All interested mums will be notified by email once this groupbuy is confirmed. Please introduce your friends to this so that we can enjoy more benefits. If we hit 30 mums, more discounts can be expected. Thank you.

I'm only doing groupbuy for their Wall Art B package(original price: $280).

Please take a look at their works @ www.studioplay.com.sg and see if you like their style.

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Studioplay.com Groupbuy promotion</font></font>

WALL ART B (Original price: $280)

- TWO PAX

- THREE IMAGES

- ONE 8" x 10" PICTURE WITH FRAMING

- TWO 5" x 7" PICTURES

- SIX 4" x 6" REPRINT PICTURES

- PERSONALISED DVD OF SELECTED THREE PICTURES

- TWO HOURS STUDIO SESSION

<font size="+1">For 10 mums</font>
<font color="ff0000">The groupbuy price is $250. Discount of $30 </font>

<font size="+1">For 20 mums</font>
<font color="ff0000">The groupbuy price is $230. Discount of $50 </font>

Other details:

- WEEKEND SESSIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT $35 ADDITIONAL

- ADDITIONAL PAX WITH INDIVIDUAL SHOTS CAN BE INCLUDED AT $50/PAX

morning mummies! busy day...so many conf calls!

chewie: thanks! i ahvent taken a look yet...ytd went home and was on conf call till 11.30pm...super tired..

noscon: thanks! i'll take a look at the coupons. not sure if i have time to head there too as it very much depends if my meetings get delayed/shifted around..my final sked still not confirmed though i am flying off next week!

Lilac: hang in there! yes..3 more mths...i'm counting down too! so excited to see baby!
happy.gif

Kome: hm..try to keep some cranberries with you? they are very effective for me to curb nausea in first trim..and i keep them with me as snack now too.

Noscon
Yes have another replacement gynae, but don't think is good. SIL and me are seeing the same gynae. Similar case happened to my SIL, gynae went oversea when she delivered. The replacement doctor help my SIL to do c-sect. My SIL complaint pain and her wound bleeds about 2 or 3 days lor. Than still bleeds after she discharged also.

mabelths
Hehe.....i don't take craneberries. Hope that it is just this once only

Hang on, mummies... I feel sick every time aft meal too.. even two slices of bread make me puke like nobody business.. im too, sick of puking n feeling lousy but glad that my colleagues have been very nice to me.. offer to buy lunch n drinks or whatever I want. .. feel blessed w them ard me... so jia you mummies... just be positive... 3 more mths and we can get to see the naughty one inside us... (=

Chewie mummy, sorry to ask, how shld I place order ? Which link to refer to and rhe price quoted isit sgd? Sorry, first time joining spree as I dont shop online at all... so very noob... :p

Thanks mummync, will go take a look...

hapieger
You go to chewie's spree site http://iwannaspree.com/spree/carters below the header 'Carters &amp; OshKosh' there are 2 links to select which one you want to buy from.

If you got more than 3 items, use the wishlist at chewie's site. When you inout the price the site you wanted to get at chewie's site, it will auto convert to SGD for you. You just need to see the total amount which is already in SGD. Hope you know what i trying to say.

Thanks kome mummy... I read from the website that I have to reg if I want to use the wishlist... hope I get it right... let me try it later at home... heehee.. first time spreeing...

ya actually these days NB sizes outgrown fast..hubby and i only bought a few NB enuff to circulate for like the first month, then probably after that will let her wear 3-6m clothes...heehee...

BB today doing dancing inside tummy. Wonder what she really doing ...

hapieger
Yes, you need to register an account at chewie's site when you check out.

i ordered 1 big set of NB clothes for discharge and the rest is 3M to 9M. Hehe....KS. Wnated the whole set together with the booties, swaddle etc to look nice.

So tempted with the spree but must resist.. Got plenty of new-ish second hand ones and hubby also bought some Carter's stash recently.. All the way until 9mths haha.

Ya I was told NB sizes not to get too many, as they probably won't be wearing past 1mth+, and babies don't really go out in the first month.

Chewie, very sweet of you to organise these sprees here
happy.gif
hope to join in one in future.

Mummies who went to Mothercare fair today, any review? Heard that the queuing is really bad!

Btw, I went for check up yesterday (25wks 2days) - baby boy weighs 900gm! I thought that's quite huge but gynae says average and normal.

Mummies are you all doing the diabetes test? Is it recommended or necessary?

birdbird
My every check up, the nurse will give me a test stripe to test for sugar level thru urine. If within the limit, don't think there is a need to do additional diabetes test.

Thanks a lot Kome for explaining, you are an expert at my site already! I was busy at Mothercare just now
happy.gif

hapieger, I will send an update once ordered and also confirm the order amount which should be 20% off for Carters orders.

Zaraa, sure I have taken note of your request!

Mothercare shopping experience - My first time! The queue was really long cos it started at 6. Once it was 9, the queue grew very fast. Luckily one of the mummies reached around 9.05 and we were queuing within the first 100, and still in sight of Mothercare. We went in around 11.15 and split up. I started queuing for cashier at 11.50 and we paid at 1.10 or so. Took turns to queue so could still shop a bit and grab last minute items. We all bought the Leapfrog tag reader set for $79 for our #1. I bought stuff for others such as A&amp;A swaddle cloth (50%), Tommee Tippee movement sensor/ monitor, Beaba thermometer, Stokke chair and other small items. The other mummies bought rompers and bodysuits at 30% off as well. It was quite hot in the shop cos so crowded and cashier queue went all the way till the back of the shop by 12+. Glad we finished our shopping in around 4 hours
happy.gif

chewie
Really scare me. Think in this case i don't have enough time to go the fair already. Further more, i don't think i can stand for so long alone.

Back