(2013/06) June 2013

Chewie
This time didnt get any stuff from you spree as hubby forbid me to since #1 's items are still new !
sad.gif
I hope to buy stuff when you hold the next spree....

Taka fair is the only fair I will go and I usually go in the morning to avoid crowd ... during weekends at certain times it can be crazy...

Afternoon mummies...

May I check if you have any recommendations for nursing bras? I have tried the one at Mothercare and seems quite comfortable..

phew~ cleaned up part of the room...feel so 有成就感! hehe

btw i seem to be off the FB group..not sure why but i cant go in anymore
sad.gif

i've submited a request again

Hi mummies..I've a set of Medela Swing..all parts still intact and sealed in original plastic bag..it's a gift from friend but I do not need it..am selling at $200..contact me at 83015800 if you're interested..thank you..~

birdbird, chewie,
think i've made up my mind to get a cheap regular cot. it will suit the musical mobile that i alredy hv. everyone got their babies a bed already?

Not yet gotten a bed. Thinking of getting from
Spring Maternity as saw some nice cot convertible to toddler bed. Haven't measure the room whether can fit in or not.

There's a FB acc for June mummies ? Can add me [email protected]

Juz called up my gynae cos of the existing pain of the back to genital area, told her got no contraction but don now why ligament stretching till so pain--- told me might be at bearing dwn as approaching full term soon ,my bb only 26wks..., I juz rest in bed n inform my boss tat am seeing dr on Mon then claimed HL or AL thereafter... Haiz, juz wan bb to be in gd condition..

For the taka sales - any clue what's the good buy ???

Chewie,
How to use yr spree site ? I wan2 order in the microwave sterilizer from Avent.. Plz advise me how to go bat it for purchasing

Hi mummies,

Just completed my detailed scan (at 21 weeks) and discovered high uterine artery resistance. worried about it and wondering if anyone has any advice?

thanks a ton

Hey mummies..

Was just back from Bkk... boought some BB clothes by was advise by colleagues that maybe should not let newborn wear those? They ask me to buy better quality cotton but nowadays a lot of clothes also made in china even those branded ones. So wondering if there is really a difference??

Ya i also tot i exited the FB group by mistake. I tot i was pretty active too. But I was away for holiday last week so limited internet access. Can add me back?

Hi Adeline, I also have this problem. Slight restriction. I'm on aspirin now for better blood flow and instead of 32week checkup, doc arrange at 28week also to make sure there is improvement.

Shan,
I tink they are concerned cos bb got sensitive skin. I only bought 3sets at expo fair. The rest I intended to buy from the old shop opp si ma Lu guan yin temple. The price are reasonable n bb grow very fast, e cotton material not bad...anyway,mine is a boy no need to wear so vain ;p save some for myself heez....

tricia

I know where you are talking about... I bought my bb clothes from there previously too...they mostly sell in bulk....
happy.gif

adeline, Jasmine

Sorry to hear about your condition....cant help you there...hope things will improve for you and the bb....
happy.gif

tricia
I just got an auntie to help me brought long pants with the legs covered. Ya....they sell in dozen, but quite cheap.

Just got a trolley type with 4 basket to keep bb's clothes. Going to dig out those old clothes to see which one can be use for newborn and start to prepare for washing already. Coz need to work and take care of 2 sons with my low energy, think need to take quite some times to finish searching and washing already.

Kome, I've a lot to wash as well... Towels, clothes, nappies, cotsheets, etc. Should we start washing them now and store them in drawers? I was thinking start washing in May... Hmm.

Thanks for support Jasmine and Noscon.

Jasmine, like you, I was prescribed aspirin and will see the doc again at the 25th week.

keeping fingers crossed that there would be improvement

birdbird
Think i will start washing once i have sort out the clothes or latest by end of April.

Adeline & Jasmine
Not too sure what is it and cannot be of any help to your, but don't think too much and do take care. Everything will be well.

Tricia, maybe I can also check out the bb clothes at the place u mention. I guess newborn outgrow very fast better buy bigger size.

Btw, I'm starting mt a prenatal class coming Friday on 8 mar. Anyone joining that class too?

Kome,
I alredi show my hubby where to buy u noe man sometimes gonggong-dumb , everything said don noe... My mum nag tat why no $$$ to buy more ex clothing for bb is it, bb grow so fast hard earned money save for more impt things tat comes along... Last time when I'm bb also wear cheap clothing ;( old pp when they talked har no need to answer

Shan,
I now rest in bed... Been having back aching till genital area- called up gynae asked me go labour ward cos my placenta position low wif the wt bearing might be preterm labour... So far pain nvr increase as long as I rest in bed....
Haiz, gotta go see gynae take HL till delivery Liao.. Can't even attend antenatal class

Adeline & Jasmine,
Juz prayed and talked to your bb... Few mths we all be poppi g...I also very stressed if bb come out now so rest in bed keep talking to him be gd boy etc...

Doc say after med shd be fine. Coz that time detailed scan she say bb smaller though within range. she scare the restriction will cause early birth or I got high blood pressure towards the end so let me eat med.

Tricia, glad that you are resting now. Is this your first child? Try your best to restrict movements and try to eat as much as you can so that baby can gain weight faster. Ask baby to stay in for as long as possible. Jiayou!

Morning mummies..

Tricia > Take care and rest well in bed.. Both you and bb is more important. You can try to read up some articles while resting on bed?

justcactus > Personally, i think it's too early. I will be starting the washing at end Apr (ard 6 wks before my EDD).. HTHs

Tricia, just take care and rest since its gynae instructions. Good news is we r almost 7 mths along so babies are almost ready to join the world! Since bed resting can take the time to read more on bb information.

Just catus, I also kiasu. I'm planning to wash BB clothes thos weel already. Haha.

justcactus - i tink its fine but store away..i store away in ziploc bags by sizes after i washed..coz i pre bought many sizes up to 12m or so..then when need jus open..

almost the last stretch everyone pls take care!!

For me..i have a single umbilical artery so baby is expected to be smaller.during this appt..i never put on any weight at all for the past mth..n before tt i had only lost wt (5kg)..so dr was v worried tt maybe baby really not growing..after the scan he laughed..coz she is 700g..which is considered average..so he is happy w the progress..but becoz she is 'supposed' to be smaller but is now avergage size..i still hafta do the GD test in case it is GD which is making her bigger..hope im cleared for it..coz haf been taking quite a lot of sweet drinks..so conflicted..if really GD then must control diet but then i need baby to be 'big' coz of her condition..sigh sigh..

Started having pains between my pelvic bone n the upper thigh bone..didnt tink much of it until it started to really bother me on sat night (things always get worse after ur appts n when u dont mention to gynae..so annoying). anyway i googled n i may have SPD (symphysis pubic disorder)...its really jus instability or misalignment of the pelvic bone which will cause pain when walking..getting out of cars..turning in bed etc..n will only get better after birth..this is of coz also not helping my sciatic nerve pain..nothing much i can do now but wait 1 mth for nxt appt n see how la..until then jus tahan w the pain...

gd morning mummies~

Adeline & jasmine: take care and know that your baby will be well..whatever the gynae diagnose you with, just do what you can but believe that your baby is growing well and strong..i'll keep you all in prayer!

Tricia: do get ample rest and bear with it a little more...3 mths will past in no time! take care!
happy.gif

On washing of baby clothes - I've already washed some of the NB-3mths clothes already, as i think that we'll get busy and have more last min things to do..so have washed and put them in the drawer. have started packing baby's room too

i'll be going for my gynae appt tmr..will be 25 wks...hope baby is growing well and i am still healthy..been feeling tired and tailbone giving me prob
sad.gif

Tricia
Old pple dote on grandchildren more. So everything also hope they can have the best but they never think about kids outgrown very fast.

Justcactus
I will do the sorting of clothes first than start washing latest by end Apr. Low energy now so sorting will take quite sometimes than when my maid come will asked her to do the washing slowly. My gynae give me the c-sect date on 04 June, so cannot drag too late to wash.

Mummync
I have the same symptoms as you. But exactly will pain i also don't know. Just feel very pain in the middle of the night when i toss around and more pain when i get up in the morning. After waking up, will not be so much pain. Started feeling pain since 2nd trimester and i told my gynae and he just said parts and parcels during pregnancy. (faint) so this is call SPD.

Mummies
Anyone knows if still have discharge and is watery type, will it affects bb growing or do any harm? Don't is it that I keep taking cold drinks and bubble tea, till now i still have discharge and is watery type and is quite alot.

estaefran
Due to bb sensitive skin, better to use baby detergent and cannot mix with adults or older children clothes to wash.

hafta use baby detergent..our normal washing powder is too harsh for baby skin..even my 16 mths toddler now i still use the baby detergent...

thanks kome and mabelths. then i better discuss with my hubby. MIL mentioned don't need to buy special detergent.

I also have discharge but not a lot. been drinking cold drinks coz the weather is really too hot these days!

mabelths
Thanks. Will go read it. My gynae told me as long as no smell than is ok, but still kinda worry.

Back