(2012/11) Nov 2012

By d way my boy who turns 1mth was delivered by Dr Heng Tung Lan. Would like to say her stitching is good
happy.gif

I would recommend Dr Heng if you are looking for a female gynae.. She is very experienced and super cheerful.
Only thing is she has ALOT of patients so sometimes d queue gets pretty long at her clinic.. Even with appointment.

<font color="0000ff">tested -ve with first pee in the morning. Sianz.. Think i too gan cheong liao, cos i think my hcg level is low cos for my #1, i still need to take hormone pills to stabilize. HB also said i gan cheong. Anyway, will wait till end of this week till i get another kit again to try! Mean while to all mummies out there, jiayou!!</font>

MORNING!

Junvis, can understand your feeling. I was also very gan cheong when i start to miss my period for one two days. I still remember that there one month i miss for three four days. and i have test on abt 5-6 test kits. Wahahaha

Seem like lot of mommies having number 1 as tiger and number 2 as dragon. No wonder this year budget no increase in Baby bonus. cos it very true that most ppl will go for Dragon baby.

Anyway JIA YOU to all mom and mom to be!

Good morning all!

Junvis,the test strip very cheap mah.i test everyday until i see a thin fading line then i buy the clearblue one. Lol. I keep trying for 2weeks then i finally see a thin fading line...

My girl is cow...lol.1month before tiger year comes...

Hi morning to all.. How r u all coping w ms? Mine seem to turn for the worst.. Cant drink water.. Feeling very giddy.. See food feel like puking liao..still got another 4 more wks to end of 1st tri..

wow....
so many people go to Dr Heng... Maybe we will meet each other in the clinic then
happy.gif

I had mc previously in Dec, because the bb not growing. Dr Heng gave me 1 week mc for recovery.
That's why i am so worry for this pregnancy, and really hope that everything will be alright.

If God wants to entrust the baby to us, it will be ours eventually, so i leave it to God's will
happy.gif

We'll do the best, God do the rest...

mommies there, jiayouu!!! hopefully all of us will share our experience until the little one come...

<font color="0000ff">hi yanyan, mine started becoming worst yest nite. Very bloated and very naseau. In the end, couldn't even take my dnr
sad.gif
I hope it's a one-off thingy. Btw, mine is more like evening sickness than ms cos it always happen in the evening.

Hahaha...anyway visiting Dr Heng tml afternoon :p Yah nothing is more impt than our bb's health. Hopefully all mummies will go through a smooth pregnancy journey
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Housewife >> I ran out of the strips liao, so yesterday bought the kit. If test +ve will happy, then now test -ve feel like wasting $$.. lol. Anyone still have strips wanting to let go? If at Jurong lagi better, i can self collect. At least it's cheap and can test everyday. Till confirm then will buy kit to double confirm. Then go gynea to triple confirm.

where is Dr Heng located at? is she gd? how's her rate?
Mine was Lawrence Ang for my #1, duno if i wana go back to him cos I'm staying in Jurong while he is at Sembawang. His rate is cheap and consultation is chop chop, very fast one.</font>

MS will ususally peak ard week 8-9. For my #1 i didnt have any ms or stretch marks. Hopefully this time round too
happy.gif
cross fingers!!

Hi mummies,

i just tested positive this wk. Gg to see gynea next monday, hopefully can see baby n heartbeat. My edd should be 15 nov based on online calculater This is my #2, #1 girl is currently 16mths old.

<font color="0000ff">Junvis, Dr Heng is located in the east. Probably far for you?

Sun_tan, my #1 dun hv ms but got stretch marks so sign....I see open liaoz. That time got stretch marks and was super upset
sad.gif
Hope you wont kena.

Stannryane, congrats to u
happy.gif
</font>

Anyone feeling v v bloated esp during evening time.
I'm feeling this.. Terrible.. Even b4 dinner I can go burp non stop.. Now not much appetite for dinner.. Nausea also got worse..

Hi, I'm a first time mum to be, my gynae is Dr Poon King Fu, EDD shod be mid Nov too.
Now I puke abt once to twice a day , the last two weeks was just bloated ness and no taste in mouth

Alicia &amp; anthea.. I dun hv much appetite for meals too.. But before i slp will try to eat something else next morning is cfm very giddy.. &amp; yes my mouth super no taste.. I cant even drink plain water.. I can only drink hot water!

Housewife>so good. You still can feel hungry! I don't have any feeling in my stomach except gas ! Lol

Yanyan>i can't drink water too! I find honey water very nice! Lol

i can't take bus at all, this morn took bus to work, immediately puke upon reaching!

hi mummies.. i'm a first time mum to be too..
happy.gif
EDD in early nov..
similiar sympt with some of u.. puking is horrible now.. no taste in mouth.. cant drink water.. constantly hungry..
enduring........

Hi! I just tested positive ! What brand of prenatal vitamins are u taking? Want to start before I see my gynae. Thanks!

Hi all,
I just came back fr gynae n I am 6 wks my gynae is Jocelyn Wong at TMC,edd is 16 nov. This is my no. 2. My 1st child just turn 12 months this month.

Nice to see u all here.

Hi all,
Saw so many interesting &amp; encouraging post here.
seems like most ppl no.1 is a tiger, my no. 1 also a tiger.
my edd is 1st Nov. Gynae is Dr Adrian Woodworth,
seems like same with elated, maybe we see each other in the hospital
happy.gif

Dear all mummies-to-be,

I'm new here and my EDD is 5 Nov. Am 7.5 weeks now with TMC's Dr Adelina Wong. Quick question, is it normal not to have any MS to date?

Hi Queen, so nice not to have MS, some mummies have no symptoms or very mild symptoms!
welcome Shirley, Chris and kye!

Kye, i only take folic acid,blackmore brand, my gynae gave me an tai yao.

Hi ladies, I'm due in late nov. perhaps still early so not much ms except tiredness.
I have 2 boys - ox and tiger
happy.gif

Nice to meet all of you here
happy.gif

im feeling very very tired from this pregnancy, feels like my body is being ripped off!
everyone who saw me say i look very bad like a zoombie
don't know is it because i'm still breastfeeding the first one but she can't seem to wean off at this point of time.
any mummy facing the problem?

hi ladies... im new here.. just tested positive yesterday! making appt with gynae soon. duno which to choose. thot dr woo from TB is not bad, but also heard to dr jocelyn wong and dr ben tham and dr adrian... wonder which to choose..

been trying to keep my food down this 2 days...jialat man... any of you have any advise for morning sickness? if i really cannot eat much, is it fine?
sad.gif

haha.. Junvis.. thanks for sharing.. i heard fr fren, ms is good, cos bb is growing.. not sure how true..

piggiesdearz.. congrats.. cant really give u advice on ms.. cos i am also suffer from ms seriously.. usually ms i will try to sip some (favoured) water.. so that the throat dun feel so bad.. same like u.. cant eat much at nite.. will be bloated after that.. day time is still fine..

Hmm not true... Me don suffer from MS and my number 1 turn out 3kg plus. wahahaha.... and to make thing worst, my first three month instead of putting weight, i keep dropping.

Me had a heavy lunch and now feeling so hungry.... argh....... some more no food at my desk.

haha.. Juliana.. go find food.. i m hungry also.. just went heat up the snack i brought during lunch.. munching away now.. hehehe..

nowadays.. i will try to buy abit more food/snack during lunch to store at office.. so 3plus4 can eat..
biscuits are too dry sometimes..
sad.gif

Hello piggiedearz: I'm seeing dr woo from tbp. This thurs will be my first appt at 6 weeks plus! Hope to see heartbeat.

Chris: I'm always feeling v v v tired too!!! Always v sleepy ....

Mrs Ang: so this is your #3? Mine is also
Number 3 too. I have a pig boy and cow girl .
happy.gif

Jiayou to all mums facing ms!! And to all
Who's hungry, eat first! Diet later!!

hi amanpp..tks! im trying sour plums now.. helps to lessen the nausea feeling though i still throw up a bit. waiting to see gynae to get some pills to help. the gp gave me some but its too drowsy, i cannot work lol. close my eyes only i concuss immediately.

hi cindy.. did u have dr woo for your first 2 kids too? i think hor im also 6wks + leh! lol. my lmp is mid feb. is dr woo pro natural? i have heard his stitching skills is gd :D

piggiedearz: no probz! i tried sour plums too.. but after 5min.. no more taste.. nausea come back again..
sad.gif
my gynae presubscribed me with anti-vomit med.. but i m abit reluctant to take that.. so, now enduring.. if u really cant eat much then try eat alot of small meals in between.. not sure for you.. but for me, as long as i dun feel hungry (eat too full also can not).. nausea will stay away..
happy.gif

Hi piggiedearz: no... My first 2 was a different gynae at jurong when I was staying w my in laws then... Now we have our own plc and it's quite silly for me to travel to jurong.. So decided to take up my friend's recommendation for dr woo. Haha. Not sure if he's pro nat or not, but my first 2 was caesarean, so will also opt for csect this time. When is your lmp? Mine is 10feb! So hopefully by next week can see something.

Hi mummies,

Just sharing good news that we managed to see our lit beanie on ultrasound today! woohoo! Edd pushed to 15 nov..
Chrisq and shirley> mi also b/feeding, now only pump 1x a day nia. How to stop actually? Can I just stop and the milk will be reabsorbed back? haha..

I'm travelling to Seoul next week for work..hope it goes fine. My work requires freq travelling though

Clarrise mummy, I stop pumping already but latch at night. I am slowly going to stop latching anyway my supply drop n not enough for my gal. Might as well stop. She is okie with bottle so it's easy to wean her off

Hi,

Pls add me to the list,
Nick: QP
Gynae: Dr Lim T.B
Hospital: Mt E
EDD: 10 Nov 2012
BB no. 2

Am experiencing very bad MS for the pass wk and see my gynae on wed.. he gave me a jab on my butt den i can finally consume food.. lost 3kg in jus 5days.. horrible feeling as my no.1 MS was not so serious.

Thanks for assurance. Am quite worried coz MS is supposed to be quite common and being a first timer im in doubt.

My symptoms so far are extreme fatigue, gets hungry easily, sore boobs, wake up a few times late at night.

Hope to be able to learn more from experienced mummies and sharing experiences with all.

Is anyone not taking the OSCAR test at all?

Clarence mummy, Mayb u don't pump out fully n drag the next pump slowly then engorgement will nit be so bad then slowly u won't feel so engorged

Back