(2012/11) Nov 2012

Cosi bb.. All the best.. Rest well..

Piangz.. Yes i hv piles from my 1st pregnancy.. Now prob i am not v heaty yet so piles haven act up..

Cosi*bb:i got some spotting during my first pregnancy after i went swimming.gynae gave me an injection to stabilise the pregnancy.no medication if im not wrong.did they give u a jab?

Thanks for all your concern. Housewife, yes they gave me a jab n prescribe duphaston. But sadly, throughout last night n till now, I expelled a lot of blood, n 2 huge blood clots of tissue. I'm still trying to come to terms with what is happening to my bb. Will see the gynae tmr to face the inevitable.

<font color="0000ff">Hi cosi*bb, be strong and keep telling bb that mummy wants you and loves you!

Did you eat too 'liang' things that cause this? I agree with Housewife that you should be warded so that the nurses can take care of you.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Cosi*bb: take care, hope all is well.

Agnes: Dr adrian delivered my #1 and i'm happy with his stiching skills. He may seem abit aloof but actually he's very nice. As for TMC, my experience there is a pleasant one as well, the nurses were very caring.</font>

hi I am supposed to due on 12 nov.. think so cause my menses is not regular. went to see gynae today for scan. saw the sac, but no beanie.. is it still too early to see the beanie or am I having chemical preggie ?
sad.gif
I am seeing gynae 2 weeks later.. can't wait.

O Housewife.. I heard from the nurse at CCK TMC clinic that Mt A having massive reno till next year and now traffic is very inconvenient there. even doctors who deliver at both hospitals do not cover or prefer not to deliver at mt A. gotta park really far and if reno, the environment oso not too clean..

Hi cosi: everything ok on your side? Take care!

Fierre: when was your lmp?

Mummies, I made my first appt w gynae next week! Hope all will be okay. My lmp was on 10feb and counting next week, it should be ard 6weeks? Hope can see confirm
Heartbeat and all by then. Any one of u lmp ard 10feb and saw heartbeat Liao?

Dotty: u went to see gynae this week? So another 2 weeks should be 7 weeks... Hmmm. Maybe i try fix the appt late next week.

<font color="aa00aa">Morning Mummies!

Fierre : it might be too early to spot yet. If the uterus wall is thickening , it is a good sign, 2 weeks later should be able to spot the heartbeat.

Cosi*bb : hope all is well with you. Update us ? </font>

elita, i got some spotting over the wkend so i went to see gynae due to worry. was told that i am fine and given some med to stabilize. oni able to see waterbag.

Dear all, thanks for your concern. Sorry didn't update ytd. It's been confirmed that bb is no longer there. Doc couldn't find the sac, just an empty womb. I've seen this coming, so I'm quite prepared. I knew now that what i scooped up from the bottom of the toilet bowl that night was truly my bb.

I'm blessed that God made it a physically painless one for me, for I only felt menstrual-like cramps during the process. I chose to go natural instead of d&amp;c since the sac was already out. Now I'm just waiting for the bleeding to stop and uterus to be cleared, waiting for the next period and start trying for a healthy child.

From missing the period, testing positive on the pregnancy kit, seeing the gynae and seeing bb's hb, preparing for motherhood to losing my bb, these 3 wks have been very eventful. Thank you all for accompanying me through this journey, though albeit short, but full of highs and lows. My bb came unexpected, and unexpectedly, it went. But I knew bb tried very hard to stay alive, 3 times I saw its heartbeat flickering on the screen during these few days. I was fortunate, and bb is safely in heaven now, so i have nothing to worry. To all you mummies here, I sincerely wish you a smooth sailing pregnancy. Enjoy this moment, even the ms and all, for with each ms comes the news that bb is safe and growing.
happy.gif

Btw anyone has any tcm to recommend to 'tiao' the body after mc? My gynae said don't need to do any mini confinement, but back home n tcm says tt mc is more harmful to the body than childbirth. So don't know which cult to follow.

Ps to housewife: When I was at mt a, the reno was only for the lobby and according to staff, will end in may. Of cos we can't rule out delays but since it's just the lobby, don't think it will drag until nov ba. Parking is ok bcos we always use the free valet. Very convenient.

Letting go of my ultra beloved 1 yr old STOKKE Xplory Blue, 2010 version a.k.a latest model

Perfect for a boy. Imagine your 3-mth old baby at the same height with you are dinner table. Or your 9-mth old able to see the noodle chef at Ding Tai Fung open kitchen.

Mothercare price $2,209

Selling my love for $1,600

Serious buyers only. Interested parties, pls SMS Winnie @9005 8165

It's a used item, do expect normal scratches.
6812889.jpg

Hi, anyone experience bad cramping? Like a pulling sensation of your uterus? But no bleeding. Is it normal? I went Kkh but doc can't give me a reason?

<font color="aa00aa">Cosi*bb : Big HUG for you. You're a strong girl. Must rest more now and pu shen. Make some red date logan tea to drink.

Housewife: For the gynae i am seeing, there is no limit on the number of visits.</font>

Cosi*bb: u're indeed a strong gal.. Take care.. Hugz..

Cindy: hi, my lmp was 2 feb.. Went for 1st appt today.. Was glad to see e heartbeat.. However, it was not loud enough to hear it yet.. As Yr lmp was 10feb and u've fixed Yr appt on next wk, I guess u Sld b able to see or hear it too...

Babycubby: I think is Yr uterus expanding.. Don't worry too much..

<font color="0000ff">Cosi*bb: I feel like crying while reading your post. But pls take good care of yourself as we must all move on. I'm sure a healthy bb is waiting for you! Hugz....

Babycubby: Oh I also have on and off cramps and also no bleeding. Was quite worried too. Tks Alicia for the explanation
happy.gif
</font>

Cosi*bb: *hugz* hope to hear good news from u soon. Maybe u can get those massage like post natal kind cos i ever heard from the therapist that it helps to shift ur womb so u can get ready for next round.not only u must "bu",ur hubby also must "bu" to provide good swimmers!
happy.gif

Elated:thanks ah!haha.saw that bp liao.u got use those confinement shampoo that newmummy bp is selling?

Btw,mount a or tmc is more exp?

Cosi*bb, take good care. It is not easy to go through all this, but just stay strong and positive. My 1st preggie was mc also. was very sad to find out, but keep consoling myself.. now i have 2 beautiful kids, and hoping for the 3rd one to be fine too...

I checked the due date calculator considering the luteal phase... I should be only about 5 weeks prggie.. so hopefully it's true that it's still too early to see the hb.. hope everything will be fine 2 weeks later...

take care Cosi*bb... I think there is one TCM at clementi called Ma Guang. My friend went there to tiao her body after 2 miscarriages. she managed to conceived and give birth to triplets after she tiao her body. you might want to give it a try.

Hello everyone! Just tested using clear blue n it says 1-2 weeks. Still very early. Will wait for a few more weeks before gg to the gynae. This is my #2. Seems like there are quite a lot of mommies with #2 in this thread.
happy.gif

My #1 was born in Mt A. I stayed in a 2 bedded n after deducting medisave, cash payment was only $200+. Would prefer Mt A for #2 too if the renov doesnt affect.

Hi Housewife, is it painful? might be piles... Try not to push too hard. eat prunes or drink prune juice to let it come out easily

High chance piles.

When i birth my number 1 also push too hard. my piles came out and its still there le. Wahahaha... I remember my gyane told me to push back myself whahaha....

my gynae also asked me to push it back myself.. but i felt disguested by the thought of it.. in the end, he had to do it for me.. opps!

hihi mummies, I hope I can join this thread actively if i tested positive. This is my 3rd day of missing my menses, and it has never been late. If tio, then this is my #2. And base on online calculator, edd will be 26th nov, same as my #1.

btw, my #1 is a boy and 16 months old. If i have a dragon, then it will be 龙争虎斗。

Hi Nov mommies,
my LMP was 8th of Feb, and will have the first appointment on next Tuesday with Dr Heng at Parkway East.
Hopefully everything will be alright, and the same things for you too
happy.gif

Btw, does anyone feel nausea yet?
Me not yet, as only feel sore on the breast and a little bit bloated.
Have a nice day everyoneeeee....

Junvis: Go buy test kit and test to confirm.
My number 1 is 18month old and we want to have a dragon baby. "you long you hu". wahahaha

Hi mummies,

How's everyone doing?
I'm trying to stay awake at work...
Looking forward anxiously to Fri for my gynae appt and hopefully we can c bb on ultrasound..

Piangz and Juliana! I also have!! I also find it gross to push it back so it's still here hahaha!!

Hello to junvis and happygal!

Happygal: I also feel sore breasts ESP at the nipple part. Any other mummies too? And my lmp is near yours,
10feb, my first appt w gynae next thurs.

Don know why every day after lunch or just before lunch, i get headache. Does anyone also have headaches. Anyway to cure.

Happygal: maybe you wont have MS lo. Me first and now also don have MS.

<font color="0000ff">Thanks for the welcome!

i tried with the pregnancy test strip, those cheap cheap one on my 2nd day missed menses, negative.

I rem for my #1, i only can see faint line on those test strip after a week.. then go buy test kits to confirm, also faint line. Confirm with gynae then realise 5 weeks preg. Prob after work will go and get a kit, abit gan cheong with the results!</font>

Huh?sure can push back?.i thought must cut it off?its not pain but its like a extra flesh hanging there.lol.but i must say i feel like crying when go toilet!damn painful n i rather ren!

<font color="0000ff">Hi happygal958, I'm also seeing Dr Heng. This Fri going for my appt to check bb's heartbeat. Hopefully, can detect in this scan cos when I went 2 weeks ago, it was too early. Mi feeling bloated almost everyday
sad.gif
And mild nausea every 6pm+....faintz! Sore breast is on and off.</font>

Back