(2012/11) Nov 2012

tianyun

<font face="kristen itc">Anyone just realised they're preggie? I just confirmed mine yesterday after a 2nd test...gosh...really can't buy cheap one those inhouse brand. I bought the digital type that can even tell how many weeks you're in..miracle..</font>

Hi all! So glad to see the Nov 2012 thread up! Thanks, Von!

I've tested +ve using clearblue 2 days ago, and will be going to confirm with GP today. Researching for gynae now...

i used clearblue too and it reflected positive.
It has been 3 days past period, when should i book an appt with the gynae? I has a miscarriage with my first baby at 10 weeks

Jess: I was planning to do the blood test initially. But I decided to call the gynae first and checked with the nurse. According to her, if the home pregnancy kit reflects positive, it is enough, since both check the same thing - hcg level.

Priya: I think you should call your gynae now, and they'll arrange an appt for you accordingly. I gave them my LMP (late by a wk) and was given a slot for next wk.

<font face="kristen itc">Congrats to all...

cosi*bb (cosibb12), it's your 1st...you have to know what you want in a gynae. Do you prefer M/F, natural or C-section, encourage bf or not if you intend to..</font>

LOL.. How come all of u in oct suddenly in nov hahaha...

hey i am wondering are we in nov or oct leh.. because i gt a feeling i am in oct if we are in the 6 weeks this week.. we will fall under nov rite

hi cosi*bb (cosibb12),
i called for an appt, and told them that i am late by a week and they said its too early for a scan, so they scheduled me to end of this month...
Gynae is Judy Wong, TMC.

Hi autumn,
currently am taking blackmore pregnancy and breast feeding gold capsules... hope thats sufficient enough. Should I take on what the doctor might prescribe me later on?

Any foods to avoid eating? like any local dishes that needs to be avoided?

hi priya
if the capsules have at least 5mg folic acid shld be quite ok for now i think ...

As for foods, avoid uncooked or semi-cooked food like sashimi, rare steak etc. Best to eat well-cooked food
happy.gif

Autumn: ahahah bec i saw u opening this thread yesterday lor... den i see so many comments today so pop by and i saw 2 of u hahaha..

lol.. y nov wor? but i think i am in between nov and oct if i am 6 weeks this week? what do u think?

Joanna, cos my bday in Nov hahaha! I'm 6 weeks too this week! My gynae estimate mine is end Oct...did ur gynae gave u an estimation on when's ur EDD...ya i think possible to be in between last week of Oct and first week of Nov for us...

Autumn: serious =( omg i wan oct leh.. hahaha..
no leh the gyane i went ben ben de.. i changing gyane so my next appt is on 15 march will know by then =( haizz wait until my neck very long.. My sil calculated i should fall in nov and not oct >.<''

when yr first menses? maybe i use yrs as a guide.. when yr next appt? is that yr first appt with yr gyane?

Joanna, why u want Oct haha..your bday Oct ah?

My first day menses was 13 Jan but then i have long cycle - 36 days. so thats why my EDD estimated end Oct. when's your first day of last mense? urs is 28-day cycle?

I went for gynae appt last week at 5weeks+ so based on the scan he told me end Oct EDD lor. My next gynae appnt is in 2 weeks time so hopefully by then i will have a more accurate EDD...will ask gynae if possible to extend to Nov hahaha

hi yanyan! haha i'm here cos hoping mine can be Nov. Yours is 1 Nov, still have chance of becoming Oct baby bah...btw you prefer Oct or Nov baby haha

Autumn: hahhaa no lah my birthday dec..
eh.. duno leh just think oct better? my friend all nov birthday leh later broke one hole hahaha

doublej: hahaha y? dun tell me yr birthday is in nov hor...

Joanna: yes, my bday is in Nov.. wahhaa!! and im hoping very much to join in here too.. *throw babydust to myself*

<font face="kristen itc">My appointment with my gynae can only be in my 6wks...so I'm waiting but EDD should be around 8Nov for me since my cycle is always the same...hope he/she will be in 11Nov cos my 2nd gal missed that day..hahaha...and out on the 17Nov</font>

Autumn..haha.. Think mine high chance nov coz gynae say my #1 is overdue bb (40wks + 1).. So this one very high chance to b overdue too.. My hb even say if can overdue by a wk then very gd coz can celebrate both birthday tog (^_^lll) my #1 bday is on 8 nov..

Joanna, u are here too!!! High5!

doublej: lol... all of u same pattern hahaha.. all wan the baby to be the same as u mummy,.

some of the oct mum also like this.. so cute lah.. but also good lah... wait a min so yr edd is in nov or oct hahahaha...
so when is yr edd in nov? hahhaa okok throw babydust to u and autumn...

yanyan: ahhaha high 5!! huh gt overdue one? omg yr #1 in nov den #2 also in nov hahaha u plan de arh? so qiao...

Joanna..haha.. Ya lo.. My gynae also say "why? Feb is romance mth to make bb ah? 1st is nov, 2nd also nov" hahah.. Juz too funny..

Ya lo.. My #1 is so comfy in m tummy, refuse to cum out tho gynae did a membrane sweep on her edd.. But i hv to induce her out coz my bp is increasing..

yanyan: hahahaa is jan not feb hahaha.. i think u plan properly one right anyway is a good thing can celebrate together..

#1 when birthday den yr #2 edd leh? and yrs leh?

Joanna.. Haha... No la.. Last wk of jan is my lmp.. So bbdance in feb mah..

My #1..8 nov.. #2.. Edd: 1 nov... Me 12 nov.. All nov!!!!

doublej: hahaha lol.. really damm funny seriously.. out of a sudden pop up and comment ahhahaa but i like hahaha seriously i nv think of u leh hahahha..

i am so blur should have guess is u hahaha...

yanyan: omg hahahha continuous birthday celebration hahaha.. duno eat how many times of cake and cake cutting session...

ooorh... correct correct hahahah should be feb den hahha.. so are u planning to have third one?

<font face="kristen itc">Autumn, no lah..hahaha...only my 2nd one and this 3rd one. My BD in Dec which I wanted this year lor too bad...hit too early</font>

<font color="aa00aa">aiyoyo 3 of u gals jump ship xia!! haha.. i don tink i'll fall under nov cat.. gynae scan &amp; mention im 6 weeks 1day on 24 feb. so EDD is mid Oct... Autumn &amp; Joanna all go bk oct leh hahaha... yanyan is bo bian.. she went scan &amp; know its Nov. safe &amp; sound for both mummy &amp; peanut is most impt!!

Hope to see u 2 bk in Oct thread! ^^</font>

Autumn: lol.. nvm check with gyane first.. when u going for first appt?

@)',------ Von: aiyo u should do in march hahaha den miss period den will be in dec =P

GNL: lol.. need to check with gyane also cannot confirm hahaha. Autumn die die wan nov hahaha..

<font color="aa00aa">Ya lo!! Autumn v funny la she wan it on her bdae month also cannot blame la.. can celebrate tgt leh! feeling diff. esp if she give birth on her bdae! even more meaningful!!!

4 me, oct is ok la... by then CNY can collect ang bao already hiak hiak hiak!! by Dec can go out countdown Xmas tgt!! think 2 much hor hahaha xiao liao xiao liao
crazy.gif
</font>

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz GNL thanks leh u also super duper funny lor.. countdown hahaa... u think so far liow..
are u inside the facebook thread arh? because i dun seem to find yr name inside there...

hahhaa ya lah autumn can collect angbao leh hahahah...

<font color="aa00aa">Joanna im not in there... yet! haha.. but i can msn u wor if u could. You try PM me ur email? I add u to msn? I can chat during ofc hours de hehe.

Ya i tink all tos crappy things haha need to stay happy &amp; cheerful ah. then little peanut will b a smiley dragon!! :D

Ang bao ang bao here we come !! $_$</font>

GNL: finally yr pm is open.. i actually try to pm u yesterday cannot wor...

ahhahaa dragon dragon so many dragon babies... lol.... u also gt to give de lor...

Back