(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

Hi,

I had 1 tin of 400g of Enfapro A+ stage 2 (Expire on 05/09/2011) + $5 voucher off for 900g Enfapro A+ (Valid until 07/02/2010) letting go $10. Self collect at Admiralty/Raffles place(Weekday only). If interested can sms me at 97905232.

Thanks!

Hi,

I had 1 tin of 400g of Dumex Mamil Gold Step 2 (Expire on 23/07/2011) + $5 voucher off for 700g Mamil Gold Step 2 Newgen (Valid until 31/12/2009) letting go $10. Self collect at Admiralty/Raffles place(Weekday only). If interested can sms me at 97905232.

Thanks!

seems like most bbs can walk leh...mine stil cant..any tips to make bb walk? jewel girl is so lazy!!!

i wish i can buy her shoes too...;(

Good mOrning everyone...

M_iNt : Jewel is not lazy, she's juz growing at her own pace... so u juz relax & enjoy seeing her crawl her ya? =)

mummies : can i do a mini survey here...

may i know how many teeth does ur lil darling hv? & what milk does ur bb takes? either bm or fm - i m not surveying on brands of fm. =)

caden only hv 2 front teeth & he's on full bm , nvr touch fm b4. MIL says his growth is slow bcos he's not taking fm... so i want to chk if her theory is right/wrong with the survey here...

mint: shyan also canot walk. these two days keep wanting to let go and stand for a few seconds then plop down liao. haha.. i bought her shoes ystdy liao. for her to wear on her birthday party. so don't worry, cannot walk doesn't mean lazy. just let her slowly develop lah. eventually will walk one. my fren daughter 10months then learn to sit. and at 18 months then can walk wor..

gelato: for your survey:
Teeth: shyan has 6. 4 on top, 2 bottom
milk: fulll FM

gelato: kyan has 4 teeth on top, 2 below (2 more coming out...) he is on full FM now, weaned off at 11 months.

mint: kyan also cannot walk lar. i just buy for his 1st bday. i think i more headache when he start walking man..

mint: kyler also cant walk leh...i am not rushing him though..let it be..

gelato: kyler had 6 teeth only. and he takes about 150-200ml BM 3x a day only, 2 solids.
i only gave him like once a week FM...
yes, i agree that his growth is abit slow.
likewise my SIL one, on FM, got about 8 teeth, is heavier than kyler and is wearing 2T clothes..
kyler can still squeeze in 6 mths clothes

gelato: cayden has 8 teeth, 4 each on top and bottom.. hes not walking yet too, tho can shift feet slowly forward.. im also not rushing him through... alredy now when crawling he can be a headache as he will pull anything to get into standing position and create havoc.. my place is now forever in a mess cos hes forever pulling things down onto floor... despite minimising things available ..

milk: on full FM since end Jun

gelato : Adler only has 1 teeth on bottom & no sign yet on another. He is on FM since 5th mths onward.

Doubt that growing of teeth has to do with FM or BM, is individual growing.

gelato
my son has 8... 4 bottom & 4 top... full FM since 9 months...

heard that if give them gripe water when teething can fasten the process
happy.gif

he doens't know how to walk yet. Stand with support only... like to create mess too, likes pulling out tissue paper or wet wipes piece by piece
sad.gif

swan: agree. shyan also. after they pull out the wet wipes.. look at the face of satisfaction. aiyoh, i dunno if i should laugh or cry. and its surch an expensive thing to do.. wet wipes leh... so wasted.

blessed: how was ur HK trip!? must be enjoyed yourself! shiok!

jan: agree! the bbs are getting so naughty. kyan was messing up the place yday, tearing my magazines! and after dat can smile at you cheekily. BUT if u bring him away, he will cry and scream!

swan: my boy just learnt to stand w/o support (for a while only). and climb up and down the sofa and coffee table! such a monkey!

Lemont: GREAT! cya later.. but I have to rush off after class coz got a performance
sad.gif
so can't stay back, but Gwen and I will be there earlier 15-20mins to do registration.

Wow mommies!! I think Jadon is the slowest amongst you. He still have NO teeth ahhh BOH GEH
sad.gif
He is moslty on FM now, only prior to zzz he'll be on BM. Also cannot walk, only crawl superfast, and standing with some cruising.
4 solids a day, coz milk intake extremely low, he is a below 1000cc baby haha

Good Morning...

gelato: Juvius have 8 teeth, 4 top and 4 bottom, he is on BM and FM...

mint: Juvius cant walk yet but can walk with support, I also bought him a pair of shoes on his birthday...

swan, i am ordering from tim delight.. part of gim tim group. u also booked yck grassroot? come to think of it, i still need to confirm catering hor.. hehe.. then almost all job's done for the party!

ni: shyan dunno tear how many of my magazines liao. so now i dun read magazines anymore. and she tears dunno how may of her books le. daddy scold her she dare to run to me to sayang her. walao... so spoilt. i turn away she LL ask daddy to sayang her. haha

swan: i see. how was it? good? my sil had her son's birthday there before also.. but i booked the children playroom liao. so we have to cater food lor :D

ni
ya, my son oso learning handfree now.. heheh...
he is the monster king... can climb up & down sofa, TV console, coffee table, bed etc by himself....

swan: shyan eat handsfree!!! everything stuff into mouth so her hands are free to mess other things up. haha.. and dowan to hold her milk bottle. i think i have spoilt her!

ni,mercs, janjan,willting,
actually jewel started crawling up and down the sofa ard 8-9 months...she so pro at crawling that im worried she dun wanna walk...she also vvv good at standing-walking with support..but once let go, she dropped..

think she wun be able to walk on her birthday le..been training her since 2 mths ago lor...so sad!

yeah i should also buy a pair of shoes for her birthday

Hi mummies going for duck tours this thursday, Pls be there 30 minutes before tour time. Tour starts at 1pm so pls be there at 12.3opm to make payment etc.. okies?

See ya!!

mint: don't worry, Jadon is faring even less than your precious leh
sad.gif
at least, your bb can know how to crawl up down without falling. Jadon fell 3 times 2 weeks ago. within 1 day apart
sad.gif

so got 3 "buah duku" on the head..*heartpain*
he everything don't have - no teeth, no walk, don't want drink lots of milk .. haha

hello everyone~~~
me finally do the birthday banner liao.
and so fast ready for collection.
so im going to collect tml.
any mummies want me to lobang them to collect?

LemonT > which part of bugis?

pinkie > have liased with the ballooons ,now deciding venue and cake.

gelato > get the iphone.my hb also says get that for me,but will be next yr as i jus changed my hp,haha.

my gal only 2 teeth so far.90% FM,10% BM.

polliwogs/bibinogs .

any mummies still keen to go? but only wkends.
is it per kid package?

hi gelato...
Breana just got 1 tooth at 10Ms.. think another one coming out soon.. hehe.. She on TBM..

its ok to teeth later, my PD has a baby teethed at 15M! the later they teeth, the later they "bo geh"
happy.gif
.. whether on BM or FM, the most impt, they must be healthy
happy.gif

hi mint,
Mine cant walk at 11Ms too.. i just let my gal learn her phyical development at her own pace. actually the longer they crawl, the better cos it opens up more neuro cells. so no hurry & no worries
happy.gif

hi junemom & gwen,
cya later!

hi Babystarlet,
its the bldg, "The 101 #02" beach road, above along the stretch of steamboat facing Raffles Education. www.littleneurotree.com
http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_21739/travel_site_1/

polliwogs/bibinogs.. for how old? wat do they do there?
happy.gif

i feel soproud of myself tdy. i am soooo productive. wash two loads of clothes and sneaked out to buy some stuff for party and back. if i can plucker enough energy to bathe dog, that will be even better. haha. but i decide to bathe her tmr instead

Jan: Good job! That's a lot of work! I'm so ashame... I think it has been a long time since I do any decent housework.. opsy, the luxury of having a helper... I think I will suffer when we no longer have a helper.

These days, I prefer to spend my time with the kids, with 3 at home, there just isn't enough time to share around...

Emq: not bad mah, got helper then can have more time with kiddos. for me, cannot afford lor. so gotta do all the work myself. But it's ok, cos i prefer to do things myself. very pai-mia right? lol

emq so when u gg back to work? so shiok... u still haven't tell us wat u work as? your company hiring or not? like got alot of freedom leh. i also want

my party plans are all done. only need to order the food for that day. invitations have all been sent out. yeah! another thing down...

Jan: Yeah, I think after having a helper, we delegate all housework to her liao... hee hee... yes, initially, hate the idea of a stranger in the house. But I must say with a good helper, quality of life has definitely improved. I think without a helper, & so many people in the house, I'll end up spending all day washing & cleaning up after my MIL & the kids... hee hee..

Not pia mia la, I think it's nice to be able to the work ourselves. We used to do everything ourselves... until #2 was born. I guess if you have more kids, you may want to consider out-sourcing some work, to have more time with them lor.

I'm going back to work after my trip. Eh, I think you are joining my organisation... Kekeke...

I used to work 12hours, 6.5 days a week! But 4 years ago, HB & I reassessed our situation & decided enough was enough. We had to strive a better balance in our lives. So it was decided that I should step back & focus on the family. To spend more time with #1 & have more children, if possible. I am glad we made that decision. Cos we went on to have 2 more princesses.

It is not easy to manage a family with both parents working, but we just try our best.

When I work, I'm very focussed, I do not allow my family to call me for non-emergencies. They will contact HB for minor things. My own parents & sisters will only sms me or wait till I get home to call me. I once scolded my MIL for allowing my previous maid to call me at work(cos MIL & maid argue over some small matter!)

& when I'm off work, I try to do meaningful things with the kids. We swim, we decorate cookies, go on outings, drive to the park, visit the lib, do cross stitch/ craft work. Sometimes, we just take a bus ride for fun. Cos it's only when I'm off work that I can afford to do these with them. During term time, there's bound to be lots of work to catch up & weekends are spent sending kids to classes.

It's just how my HB & I manage lor. So am glad that despite my MIL being my kids' main caregiver, my kids will stick to either HB or me.

Eh, not that I've got lots of freedom la... just that I work hard & play hard(er)... kekeke...

Talking about teething right, nobody can beat my manager's son. He is now 15months and still bogay...don't know is it good or bad...but anyway she's not worried.

On teeth, Leticia's 5th tooth has just pushed through. Prior to this, she had 2 on top & another 2 below. They used to appear in pairs, but this time, it's a lone ranger.

Eu Yan Sang Brown Rice Si Shen Powder
Bought in Singapore
I bought too much for my baby would like to exchange for ntuc voucher
I had 5 bottle with me
One bottle exchange for $5 ntuc voucher
if interested kindly email me

Good Morning everyone...

Today is the last workday of the week for me... on leave fo rthe next 2 days cos my ILs will be away... suppose to be a "shiok" thing to be on leave... but i m soooo stressed... cos' there're sooooo much work still undone in office... sigh!

Ladies, thanks for sharing abt the teeth thingy.. i can finally conclude that babies taking bm/fm does not hv a direct relationship to the teeth... hehe.. actually i m not concerned abt caden only hvg 2 teeth at this moment... i m juz being naughty, want to prove that my MIL's theory is incorrect... keke...

babystarlet : ya, i already dropped a BIG hint that i want the iphone... he says "u want ah? ok lor." but dunno he take it seriously or not. =)

EmQ : sama sama... i m soooo looking fwd to the day where i can hv no 'stranger' at home... yet i m not looking fwd to doing housework... haha...

ok, time to get changed & go to work... =)

good morning, rise and shine... where is everybody?

new plans tdy... need to wash bedsheets, bathe dog and if possible go buy new bedsheets and make guo-dong :D

morning everyone....on leave for the past few days....so tiring sia

how's everyone...all done ordering cakes liao? mi still hvn ley...

btw, got any recommendation on catering? tingka which 1 nice har? might b ordering for a few mths

janjan: so hardworking these days??? maternal and housekeeping instinct? LOL

suika: no worries, i also haven ordered cake and kyan's party is 2 Jan! wahaha!

Back