(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

i am interested the ducktour but cant take leave on thu...
sad.gif

Shann/ Willting: I'm interested too, but will be away that day.

BTW, mummies, Singapore Flyer is having a promotion which includes Flyer, Hippo Bus (Orchard Lights Up) & River Taxi ride. Catch is all 3 rides must be done on the same day.

I'll be taking the kids on this, either that or just the Flyer.

Piyo: I think it's either end of the year or 3/1. Alternatively, get the NTUC promo (for U members), it's $18 for Flyer only. For this, we'll need to purchase advance tickets from Marina Boulevard, but can go later ba.

Dear all, pls state your names if interested.

DUCKTOURS. next week Thursday 1pm.17th december. Price $33 for adult.
baby $2 (baby will be allocated a seat)Will meet direct at suntec.

1. shann + baby
2. Flo + baby
3. Alicia + baby
4. angie + baby
5. belinda + hubby + baby
6. kelly + baby
7. Fluffy + baby
8. kim + baby
9. novakido + baby (tentative!)

hi junemom & Gwen,
there's a trial class for GUG? which branch? i m interested, how do i go about? thanks
happy.gif

hi Babystarlet,
all the shops in concourse had moved to bugis..

as for LNT, we've been attending the one at Bugis since my gal was 6Ms. however, me & 2 of my feb mums for not continuing bcos they revert the price back to $550 for 12 lessons which we paid $308 for 12 lessons. they had a promo during national day, less 44%. LNT involves 3 languages, Eng, Chi & Jap. they just repeat the same thing taught but in diff lang. Teachers r vibrant, we (mummies) learnt alot from their DIY learning tools. yes, although babies like repetition but personally i felt if i were to pay the full amt, i will not go back to LNT. At the end of the day, we still need to practise w our little ones at home so they will remember wat they hv been taught.

my friend's son who is 4YO, he is very talkative.. i just knew from her tat her son attended Zoo phonics w GUG at united sq/novena sq (cant remember which) at 10Ms. she said its ok, so mayb i will try too
happy.gif

Hi lemont,
Gwen and I going on Tues 4pm GUG @United Sq.
not free leh .. it's $50 per lesson - 90mins
You may want to call them up to see if they have slots. We wanna trial before signing up.
It should be booked under Gwen's name, coz she helped me to book.
They will be closed for the year end of this week.
Hope you can join us
happy.gif

hi all

juz came back from Atreus 1st Birthday Celebration Party.... It's fun!! All invited relatives (about 60 pax) came & enjoyed the food. Atreus danced while birthday song been played
happy.gif

20th is his actual day but grandma is overseas, so we will have a small "family" celebration again... yeah!!!

yoohoo... so happy tdy. finally got cake settled. brought daddy to see the playroom that we are going to book and he is quite happy with it. so i have gotten permission to go ahead with the booking tmr..

2 things down. only left with buffet menu and finalising guest list to do and then the invitation

hiphip hooray!

hi junemom,

hehe.. ok ok $50 for trial class ok.. so u gals going for 15 dec's trial class? ok, i'll google the contact n call 2morrow. hope to join u gals too... will let u know if i can get a slot
happy.gif

hi jan,
can to share whereabout the playroom u r booking? all chalets r fully booked
sad.gif
.. my gal's 1st bday 13 jan, but we hv yet to confirm cake, venue, buffet
sad.gif
... so tied up w so much things
sad.gif

Ladies, I gotten the Abbot 5pcs of DVD. So happy, hope Delia will like to watch.

Today juz when to get some drinks n tibits for next wk party.

Morning went ikea n saw 1 small bed for Delia. juz nice can fit into my rm. Mayb will get for her for bday present. I getting the cheapest 1, only $59. Hope she can slp in there. Going to sell away some of things liao....n get her more new things.hehe

sperzz: u buy buy buy so many things, not all gotto sell away. haha...

ikea bed is small and good. shyan has one too. but one thing is, ikea mattress size is very unique, only can get their bedsheet to fit completely. hai...

that time i bought mattress from ikea, super cheap, only $13. now no more that offer le. if not u can get that mattress also. now all the mattress min also need $30 i think

maybe the baner iwill ask kelly to help me collect cos she may be gg to school next week. then no need to headache how to get from u. thanks for offering ya,?

jan..
thanks jan.. i heard grassroot club's playroom not bad... think i won't be able to get it
sad.gif
... cos me also schedule to celebrate 9 or 10 jan, still undecisive.. just got a replied emailed from pine's too. hope to get everything settled by next week too
happy.gif

seems like quite alot of Jan mummies are SAHM
happy.gif

LeMinT: hehe, i chupped 9 jan liao cos my girl's birthday is 10th jan. ya, grassroot called me last week to ask if i still want my booking. so after breakfast i'm gg to take the train down and pay for the room le. we say ystdy, the playroom is actually quite big and the playgroud looks fun !

the sale over liao. But u can also go Sirport T3, there also got alot of crocs. LeAnn n Delia juz gotten the crocs there. Only $10/pair.

morning ladies..

just to let u all know...yday i saw daiso sells colourful balloons at 15 pcs $2..
also have same colour balloons..

sperzz: wa, another year has passed. i remember the last time i go crocs warehouse sale at expo i also big stomach. the crocs really cheapo lor. then i remember i have to queue for 1 over hours tgr with my neighbours to pay. i bought crocs clothings for shyan, only $3 per pc. now even go to those neighbourhood shop, they sell $9 per pc...

suspect these pple go to the sale to 'sub' all the cheap stocks then put in their shop to sell. very good money right? i just opened 2 pcs to wash so shyan can wear

buy and sell sell then buy, quite true lah. but i very lazy. wanted to sell the honk honk, but at the rate we are ramming the 'car' i think nobody want to buy liao. rather let shyan sit all the way then pass to little niece, max the $$ spent on the honk honk

mercsboy: ya, ystdy i was at imm daiso, i bought colourful balloons, 20pcs, $2. and the funny shape one, 18pcs, $2. i was looking for ribbons to tie the balloons, but dun have the type of ribbons i want. anyone knows where to find cheap ribbons to tie balloons? i want those plasticky type, like wat cake shops use to tie cake boxes... u know wat i mean?

then the daddy insist on renting a helim tank cos he got lobang the tank very cheap lor. so now we are on a balloon buying spree... must make full use of the tank. haha.. maybe standby one of the elder cousins there to help blow balloons for the kids

sperzz: aiya no more sale. den i better wait for the next sale. boh hua to buy at original price.

jan: yday i went colette to buy shoes for kyan bday suit! quite exp too also. $39.90. haha. but finally found it!

anyone has the carter sales address??? can give me

ni, the sale at Airport T3 is still on. The children crocs is cheap. U can go there n see. Btw if u go on the weekend, the parking fee is $2.50 for 3hrs.

ni: ya, i love colettee shoes. not cheap lor. haven't found the ideal shoes for shyan yet. grandma paying.. got sponsor. hehe...

willting: how many balloons can u spare me? i buy from u?

Sperzz: Where was the Crocs Warehouse Sale? I missed it? I was waiting for news & was just thinking this morning that it's rather late liao, cos they always have one at the end of the year... sigh.. I was hoping to get a new pair for myself for CNY.

Where did u go last Sat? I din catch news about it. Sigh. I'm also waiting for news on Poney Warehouse Sales.

Sperzz: Any idea what are the operating hours for the T3 outlet? Wonder if I can pop in just before my flight, or go when I get back to Sg.

Sperzz: OIC, thanks.

Ni: Crocs outlet at T3 is at #03-22. Actually, I found the operating hours 10am-10pm.
But there were previous reviews that the sale wasn't all that great, so I have not made a special trip there (too far for me). You might want to check since it's not that far for you.

Sperzz: Ok, then... I've already bought all the shoes for the kids the last round - I bought some for them to wear & another pair each 1 size up... hee hee... (cos I love Mary Jane but was told they will be discontinued... not sure how true, still see plenty around).

Sperzz: Buy! but get bigger size if worried. I think they cannot wear till they can walk steadily, cos sole quite hard, dun think suitable for beginning walkers.

I got 1 for Yen. But she'd also have a few pairs of hand-me-downs Crocs from Bel.

hello mummies...

i hv been idling ard the whole morning, cos network was down, cannot work... sianz... now that network is ok, i hv to go off soon liao... to collect my medical report... sigh... time wasted...

ask u all huh, what do ur hb get for ur b'days? 1st time my hb ask me what i want... hehe... so happy, but so lost... dunno what to ask... then this morning a colleague show me her new iphone... so impressive... thinking of asking hb to buy me 1... i think he'll say i m crazy tho... haha..

hi willting.. thanks. i will pm u my address. can u mail to me? please give me your account no also. i transfer to you. thanks thanks

sperzz: ya, i test test again, now ok liao. hehe

i found out the artscow thing liao. i never add to cart, no wonder cannot order. but i still thinking if i should go ahead with this one first or wait for the xmas pictures and insert

jan,
my gal n urs, diff 3 days
happy.gif

me too, Q 3hrs during the CROCS sales last yr w my big tummy ALONE :p... hb say i crazy, spent $400+.. carpark was like $12+ :p.. thinking back, i was really crazy, dun think i'll ever do tat again.. hehe

junemom,
i've called GUG. u gals booked 2morrow 15 dec 4pm under Gwen? the lady say no record so i oso didnt go ahead & book cos i was hoping to be able to meet u gals
happy.gif

hi junemom & Gwen,

I hv booked GUG trial class @ United Sq, 4pm! Hope to see u gals
happy.gif
.. heard the trial class got 12 babies, my gal is Breana Fang, call me if u can see me ya
happy.gif

cheers
happy.gif

Back