(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Congrats! Chaye. Thanks for sharing your birth story. Ya, the anaesthesist sounds fierce but maybe he has to be the bad guy in order to calm you down. Don't blame him lar. At least it worked. ;)

WendyG, your hubby is a swimming coach. Wa, his figure must be very good. Broad shoulders, muscular and tanned. Haha.
happy.gif

Great news. BB Rylee is a nice weight.
CONGRATS MYLIFE!!!

Chaye and mylife, congrats on your new bundle of joy.

So thrilled to see mummies in this thread are giving birth soon one by one.

So excited and anxious to see mine too...

steph
dun get me wrong. he may be fierce but at least at that situation we really need someone firm to tell u off. If not it will become very hysterical for me le.

Congrats to MyLife !!!
I'm suppose to meet her at TMC today leh... sigh...

Kitsune,

I am taking Asih for my postnatal massage, her charges is $500 for 10sessions but can request for 1 more free sessions lah...is recommend by my fren. I chose her is partly becos of the price...and some of my malay frens told me that during confinement period take black beans to reduce water retention.

congrats to you once again. Your birth story is really interesting- especially the breathing part. and the way you tell it.. it feels as if like real-time.

your baby is big! happy for you that all went well- take lots of rest
happy.gif

haha, Wendy, but at least your hubby gets regular exercise at the pool so can work it off.
happy.gif

My hubby was complaining that ever since I got pregnant, he put on weight. During first trimester, if I order food but can't eat (cos of smell or taste), pass to him. Then now, if I take tonic soup, can't finish also pass to him. He trying to lose weight now. haha.

Sassy, called Mdm Hadiah. Good news, she said so far end Jan - early Feb, she is ok cos she also doing for a mummy who stays in the east (Tanjong Rhu) around the same time. Could she be talking about any of the mummies here? She charges $60 per session or $375 for 7 sessions, no massage on Sundays. ;)

Chaye,
really hard to think straight at that critical time hor...but if i can't breath, i will sure panic wor...wonder if i can ever make it via natural w/o epi...keke
happy.gif

kitsune
no la, he just walk around the pool correcting the strokes etc. He can't do laps during lessons.

sassy lives Tg Rhu area ma?

mylife:

i've started my malay massage ysterday..was quite comfortable with mdm mona she know just which part of my body is aching.anywy im on c-sect wit epi..not that much pain now..but yesterday when she massage my tummy abit pain but still oki..

flyn
yeah i'm game to give it a try.
altho i really wonder how coz my boy is plus minus 3.8kg.
lol.gif

maybe just wishful thinking la.

wendyg

Same here... hope we can endure the pain. ;) When's your EDD? Mine is 20 Jan. Tmr gg for checkup. Went checkup last fri, my bb weight only 2.4kg week 36. Not gaining significant weight. Doc may hv to induce labour. But hoping not to be induced coz i prefer natural.

Wa, mylife has popped... Her princess, Rylee is 3.3kg!!! wat a big bb gal... just received her sms...

<font color="ff0000">CONGRATS, MYLIFE! REST WELL N C YA HERE SOON...</font>

gintonic: yeah..hope we can endure it. When's your EDD?

wendyg: wow..your bb so big. Hope you can jiayou and hv easy delivery. Tmr EDD liao...are u excited? Are u gg checkup tmr?

Now my hubby keep asking me to eat alot. I last minute drink milk to boost his weight coz i didnt take calcium pills. :p Hope tmr my bb boy gain some weight.

flyn
i've been excited since i was 37wk, mid dec. now is neck long long. a bit sianz liao. I went chk up ystrday.

kitsune,

its me la... tanjong rhu area. she charges me $390 lei... y so double standard??? did she mentio to u the duration of each session? if i didnt remember wrongly, she charges icy $350 only.

me oso waiting and counting down...hope my bb weight gain at least 2.8kg - 3kg when i deliver. Did your gynae said anythg? Has your bb engaged yet?

<font color="ff6000">Congrates mylife...</font>
Finally see ur little princess liao.

Chaye,

Ur BB is big wor! So envy can hug ur BB in ur arms liao. Am still waiting for my turn!

Mylife and chaye,

Take care and rest well......

Hey ladies,

Have you all found any baby sitter for ur BB? Or intend to be SAHM? Am looking for one, staying at yew tee area, can aomeone recommend me?

TIA....

krystle,
Yeap, me too.. used clarins.. was ok until my 7-8 mths.. it get very bad.. I giving up and think perhaps easier for me to look for recovery solutions.

itok &amp; Jacelyn,
Seemed like oil is better, cream perhaps was too light for my tummy. Maybe I should get oil and use for post-natal. :p

sassy,
She charged me $370. The differences could be additional tpt cost depending where we stay.

kitsune,
Natural wise, Hardial told me 5 days after delivery can start. She quite flexible abt payment and timing.

RE: Epidural
Based on the fixed price package given to me by MT E. I would have to pay $1680 for natural delivery and $1950 for natural delivery with epidural. Should be more than that lah, cos I had to pay $1797 as deposit even when I opt for option 1. That is the initial listed price.

wow... can understand how u feel. Waiting for something to happen yet no movement. Encourage your bb to come out soon. Haha...

My bb alri turned down long ago but bb not engaged yet. Hmm...

flyn,
I am hopping that I can go w/o epi. But having doubts since my gynae may wanna induced me next week.. Induction seemed like will be more painful. I will try bah, i cracked my tailbone 2x before.. so I hoping dun need anymore injection on my bones.

Jacelyn: I'm gg to be SAHM for a time being i guess. Me stay at CCK area. Me oso considering to hire maid, infant care or babysitter if I decide to go back work one day.

Icy: I recently tried clarins cream. My stretchmarks appears in my 8th mth. So far didnt see much results. I oso wonder if oil more effective. Coz the counter gal recommend me to use cream if stretchmarks alri appeared. Oil is only prevention of stretchmarks.

Valencia: Heartburn is like some acidic juice reflux up to your throat. Very uncomfortable. I hate the feeling. Tried antacid oso no use sometimes.

wendyg,
Its sounds very silly lah.. Both times also sounds stupid.

1st time - I jump jump behind hb back, trying to let him piggy back me.. He not ready, so both of us fell backwards. I fell on my butt and he fell on me. End result - cracked tailbone and pain for like 3 mths.. have to go therapy somemore.

2nd time - in taipei, walking down the stairs at home with home slippers, one stupid fly flew up and I tried to catch/beat/chase it away.. Slip and fell down 3 steps on my butt again.

The side effects is "feng shi" and swollen butt during my first to second tri.

icy,

It must be achy and painful. I'm sure your gynae allow you to put a pillow or cushion on your butt to ease the delivery.

Flyn,

U staying at CCk where? My HB keep asking me to SAHM but i resisted cos too boring liao. Even now on ML i am already like rotting liao!

Jacelyn: When's your EDD? I stay at Jalan Teck Whye area. I will be SAHM till my bb at least 6 mths old. I don't think I can be full time mum for long too. :p

wendyg,
Haha u can go ahead and laugh. I also feel so silly. Everyone laugh when they hear my story. They say monkey tried to climb tree and the tree fell.

flyn,
It was fortunately not as bad as I thought. Cos before pregnancy, the doctor says I might even need long term pain-killers for my tailbones during pregnancy since bb would be pressing on it. Now just a bit aching, still tolerable.

val,
i suffered heartburn ard 32wks. The feeling was like chest burning sensation. The cause of my hearburn is due to big meals i have taken &amp; spicy food that i loved. So, i try to take several smaller meals &amp; cut down on less spicy stuff. Avoid taking any food 2hrs b4 bedtime.

Val
When you have heartburn, it is like you wan to burp can't burp, then sometimes chest can be painful. Then you burp this "spicy" feeling comes right up! Yucks. You try 7-up, works for me.

Sassy, she said about 1 hr 10mins. Ya, maybe because of the distance from her house. I did ask her where she stay but she didn't really answer me. Just said that she does do for Tampines but not for Jurong West.

Icy, haha, really freak accidents man. But luckily end up not so bad.
happy.gif

Glad she's flexible lar cos I also don't know when I deliver. But if I deliver early then maybe try both Hardial &amp; Grace lar.
happy.gif

icy,
i broke my tailbone too! but yours is really funny...:p

i'm using clarins cream also, my stretch marks appears when i'm in my 32 weeks.

heartburn,
still getting it now at 37 weeks, makes me cough again when it comes up my throat when i lie down.

Today i'm so tired but i just couldn't sleep coz of the heartburn + coughing. later going out for my last meal before confinement.

Now waiting for hubby to come home and set up the cot, getting pretty nervous, even dreamt of the delivery process last night and dreamt of asking for painkillers when the epidural wears off..scary!

kitsune,
nothing special in particular, will be going for movie after meal and meeting my family for dinner also. then now can't eat too much, initially i want to go for buffets, but i don't think i can stomah the food..so decided to go to my favourite restaurant Ding Tai Feng lor.

eh luvv what do u order fr Din Tai Feng ah.
my colleagues lurrrve the food there but i find it so-so only... hv eaten better elsewhere ley

i love the xiao long bao there..the crab ones!...err...basically i always order the same things, fried rice with pork ribs and the xiao long bao...yummy!

Luvv, I always order the normal xiao long bao at Din Tai Feng Tampines too. But my friend said the crab one is better. Must try next time.
happy.gif

Back