(2004/09) Year End (Sep - Dec) 2004 Mothers-to-be

KC,
if i go ahead & spent $300+ on gabe's new bed (i cant let him sleep on e mattress 1st cos i need 2 put e mattress by his new bed n i sleep on it), wat happens if gabe feels neglected when #2 comes out n insists on sleeping back wif us? then e new bed becomes another 'white elephant' at home, sure kenna from husband again...on adding another white elephant to the numerous white elephants i have at home now.

KC,
During my 1st trimester, I really minimised carrying Kieran bcos i was spotting. I tink I overdid it when he went for surgery ard dat time. Soon after, i had spotting. But according to many pregnancy books, carrying a tod shdn't pose too much of a pblm unless u have some complications. After my 1st trimester, i still carry him occasionally but oso can't carry long cos of my very gan cheong hubby :p Anyway, i got no energy to carry him for too long oso. In fact, Kieran is now quite used to me not carrying him. At 1st i was quite upset abt not being able to carry him (my gynae advised me not to), esp when he went to my hubby/nanny. Then some mummies advised me to sit down with him etc when he wants me to carry. So now, when I tell him mummy is tired, can't carry u for too long, he understands. He'll then hold my hand/sit on my lap/hug me.

kelly,
I thot if get maids, the contract is usually for 2 yrs?

skyblue,
u can get maids for any time period (even 1mth) but how u settle their loan, agency fee being charged how much, etc is very leh chey. i asked around until i also headache.

Kelly,

Our situation is really similar. RY will wake up in the middle of the night, cry a bit if me or hubby gets up to go toilet, will only get back to sleep after some patting. I cannot imagine patting 2 kiddies to sleep next time!

My current plan is to shift with #2 to my guest room and let #1 continues to sleep on the master bed with hubby. In this way, I can breastfeed #2 in the middle of the night without waking hubby and #1. Like you I'm also not sure if RY will be okay if I'm not by his side. But this arrangement is really bad for couple relationship lah. My mum's generation think that husband and wife cannot sleep on separate bed. Bo bian, hopefully only for a short while until #2 sleeps through the night.

Hmmm..... I seriously think you should try the arrangement first before getting a new toddler bed. Any chance you can "borrow" a toddler bed from relatives / friends first, try for 1 month, if Gabe okays, then commit to a new one?

Sharon,
CONGRATS! Only just popped in forum. :D Eh, I find I'm more sensitive to spice with #2... last time can eat curry like nobody's biz
happy.gif

Kel,
I can't imagine feeling each SNIP-SNIP w/o painkiller. *faints*

Skyblue,
hehe so u're thinking of trying for number THREE? :D Think so hard of name... dun waste. LOL!

Yuru,
A is very ok with tablefood incl. FRIED RICE (yesterday's dinner menu). :p Ok, now helper here, we're *trying* to cook separate "toddler-ish" food for her instead of easy-way-out of sharing our food.

KC,
CONGRATS TOO! :D My famous-for-VBAC-gynae thinks my chances aren't very high, so aiyah, maybe I'd end up c-sect too. Will see how nearer EDD.

MY pregnancy,
aiyoh. Was in lift with a neighbour- she asked when I'm due, I replied June (it's actually mid-June), she said LONG WAY MORE... how come my tummy so big compared to HER DIL due NEXT MTH? Her DIL also 2nd bb leh. Yikes.
sad.gif

Evelyn & Kel & Skyblue,
I only carry Athena when absolutely no one else at home to help. Or when I'm *angry* with HB...
kao_wink.gif
. Then he will feel more apologetic, muahaha! I've read some info lor- it just isn't gd for pregnant body to carry 10kg load lah (and HB agrees, haha).

#1 sleep-habits,
even tho A doesn't sleep with us, we're kinda expecting some changes when #2 arrives. Maybe she'd feel threatened and glue to us, or demand to sleep with us, or what. See how lor.

Maid issues,
safer to get from agency if u have no recommended maid. But being tied to 1 maid for 6mths due to agency rules, even if u're not happy, does not sound gd. Some maids may not be able to cope with jobscope/ expectations even if they tried their hardest, let alone those who don't try.

I got my helper thru recommendation. Then her employer sent her back to Indo. We did our own paperwork to get her back to SG... it's NOT cheaper than some really-cheap agencies. In fact more expensive than some really-cheap agencies. Reason is cos the agencies pass the bulk of the cost PLUS profit ONTO THE MAID- the maid under agency will work w/o wages for a very long time. Compared to my independent arrangement where she only pays for her own airtix from Indo ($90 only!). It's a big risk, if she decides to go home, I have no "backup" maid to choose from. But more "compassionate" to the maid lor- instead of working w/o wages under agency, she can actually enjoy more fruits of her labour.

Skyblue,

I try to minimise carrying RY but when I find that he goes running to my hubby / maid when he's upset instead of to me, I felt really lousy and felt that I'm a bad mummy so now I just hope for the best and carry him normally.

Once he even called my maid ma ma and that was the last straw!
sad.gif

Oh what happened to Kieran, why he needed surgery? Sorry hope you don't mind me asking.

kc,
ya, gabe also cries if i go 2 toilet. somehow if he's not in deep sleep, he can sense movement leh or mayb even smell tat daddy/mummy not around.

hmmm...borrow a toddler bed? hard 2 find. i cant sleep in spare bedroom cos the bb cot's in my master bedroom now. a bit weird 2 sleep in the other room, filled wif gabe's toys.

i cant b bothered abt couple sleeping in separate beds now. e most impt is me & my 2 kiddos getting proper sleep too.

i would freak big time if gabe calls the maid ma ma.

Sharon,

Stretchmarks! Yikes! I had a lot during my last pregnancy so now sort of immune liao. Tried not to think too much about it. Last time I used up 3 tubes of Mustela Stretchmark cream but still got a lot of stretchmarks.
sad.gif

Kelly,

Actually my cot can be converted to toddler bed and I can lend you the cot / toddler bed for a while to try except that it's very bulky and I'm not too sure how to convert back to cot. If you are keen I can find out if the conversion is 2 ways or 1 way.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Sharon, KC</font>
So very delighted to hear good news of you girls getting preggy again! My heartiest congrats!!!
kao_cheers.gif

Sigh...my dream of having a december baby this year is shattered!! sob sob...

<font color="ff6000">kelly</font>
maybe you can arrange for him to sleep on matteress in the other room for a start.. see if he's used to that idea or not

am also coming up with new sleeping arrangement for cali.. gg to move her current 'bed' to the next room, getting a bb monitor at the same time as she do wake up crying sometimes.. will see how then..

<font color="ff0000">Sharon,</font>

We oso converting our study room to nat's room. Now headache where to keep the study table, computer will give to my BIL, *heartpain*. Nat will move from her present room to our study room as the study room is bigger. Hb find nat need a bigger space as compare to the #2. At 1st, i was quite against it as i afraid nat may not use to new room but when i think of the moving the cot, changing table..... I finally agreed to it.

<font color="ff0000">Bed</font>

Im oso headache now wat type of bed to get for nat. Keep saying want to get a bed for her but until now this lazy mummy still havent check it out. Presently, nat ve a super single mattress in her room, we use it to put her to sleep at nite. After she sleep, we will place her in her cot. But now it seem like the cot is too small for her. When she sleep, she will bang real hard at it, sometimes can make her cry out at nite. Initially, I tot of just getting a fencing to fence up the side but yty when i check it out at KP, it's all very short. So bo bian, must get her a bed. Im looking for a bed that ve fencing(prevent her from falling when sleep) and legs that can be dismantle/very low bed(I scare nat will fall if she get up on her own). Any1 ve any idea, pls let me know, tks!

Don't know why everytime I refresh I only saw this morning post so thought nobody posted. Got a shock when I did a refresh at 4pm and sooo many post (happy ones somemore)

Charsiew
I was REALLY pek chye during my confinement but when I think abt it now I feel that I'm silly to get so upset abt the kitchen. Hahaha
Kai Yang is a very nice name :p

KC/Sharon
Congrats!! Congrats!!
Take good care of yrself k?

Kelly/Why
LOL when I see "sharpshooter"

Kelly/Gabby Mum
I think our body are built to withstand the labour pain naturally. I feel that the stitching part its the most painful in the whole process. Hehehe

i moved yingxin to her own room since new year and she's taking it well, except for the 1st 2 days, where she crawled to our bed in the wee hours

but lately, she's been waking up in the middle of the nite wailing pitifully, so i'm wondering whether it's due to teething

<font color="ff6000">Eve,</font>
Hubby has the same thinking as you for toddler bed, worried that she will climb over the railing part and fall.. in the end back to square one.. dangerous...

Cali's current 'bed' is the lower part of a pull out bed ... er .. do u understand what im trying to say?

so we tot, sleeping at tt height and if she realli fall, at least not from an actual bed's height..will be placing another matteress by the side in case she rolled off

Currently the sides of her 'bed' are 'sealed' up by my bed n wall.. so she got no where to roll to except foot of it.. but i used a pillow to block it..

<font color="ff6000">charsiew, pcs</font>
heh heh, i was equally upset when my mum turned my clean kitchen topsy turvy during my confinement, making it very greasy (stove, kitchen top, floor and walls)....

i even felt the living room floors were lubricated though they mopped it briefy after cooking....fyi, my MIL helped out with the mopping but not everyday and each time she did that, she lamented that she doesn't need to mop at home, cos it has always been her husband's job
after they left, i spent about 2 days tidying up the whole place

pcs,
u also felt the stitching part huh? at tat instance, i didnt bother 2 tik abt labour pains cos i didnt felt any. it's the stupid stitching tat's FREAKING painful lor. i just found it very strange tat how comei can feel the needle poking into the area &amp; e pulling of e thread?

chihiro,
hmmm...how 2 explain 2 u y i cant use a mattress for gabe in e nursery? i dun have tat much space 2 put 2mattresses (one 4 gabe 2 sleep, 1 for me). if i put a toddler bed, e toddler bed is shorter than e mattress and not as wide. every morn, i also need 2 lift up e mattress n keep it by e wall so tat gabe has space 2 roam abt in his nursery. hard for me 2 keep 2mattresses aside, will take up lotsa space too.

sharon
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
CONGRATES!!! so happy and excited for u!! huh? according to my last mense date i CANT possibly preegy lah!

berry
quinn looks like me?? but lately sooo many pp say he looks like hubby liao. but funny lah, tis week pp will say quinn looks like me then another week say like hubby??? yah, i tik hubby wants a no. 2. and tat nite, he somemore PICTURE how our room will looks like with quinn sleeping on the left side beside my matress and no. 2 on the other side.. he says must be vely cute...piaz!

kelly
i also sort of like the name ALEXIA
happy.gif
wah piaz, we talk as if i really HAVE no. 2!!

KC
CONGRATES to u too!!!! wah so exciting, so many mummies preggy with no. 2
happy.gif

SLEEPING seperately
ummm...... i really dun know wat am i waiting for..... i still let quinn sleep on his mattress besides our bed, on platform. i tik i will onlt DARE to try after window grills fix up *really hate window grill*

STRETCHMARK
during my preggy *once i discovered im preggy* i already start using MUSTELA liao, KC say useless leh but good for me, no S.M. VICHY also good. maybe i K.S, my fren use 1 tube every 2 months or so, me 1 tube last 1 month nia *sometimes 3 weeks* :p

GOOD GOOD THINGS TO SHARE
for mummies using S.M cream, u can SUPPLEMENT with MY homemade care :p especially when ur tummy gets bigger, sometimes tends to feel tight and itchy. use ripe AVOCADO. remove the seed and skin, mash it till its creamy and apply to ur tummy, butts and thigh. very good and effective and DEFINTELY natural. u will be amazed how moisture and nourish ur skin is after tat. normally i will use 2 avo. leave on my boobs, tummy, butt and thigh as a MASK for as long as i can. but quite messy lah so its good to do it during free time, with bikini only as its easier to clean after tat. whenever i feel itch on my skin, tis sure works. even after u rinse it off, u can still feel the oil on ur skin, thumbs up!

lil devil,
got gd news, sms me ya...

i saw b4 where quinn's sleeping...so cosy. i also 'she bu de' 2 move him. ur husband's right 2 say tat #2 can sleep on e other side of ur bed. just nice wat... LOL!

lil devil, sharon
after reading a few mummies' reaction 2 their 2nd pregnancies, i also wanted 2 share but i know husband read tis thread often so didnt wanna post anything. since sharon brought up the fact abt least expecting it, i'll share my story.

this pregnancy is definitely least expected for me &amp; husband. yes, we've been planning for #2 but we slowed down the activity after some time (i tik after trying for 4-5mths, a bit 'sian' liao when no positive news). husband n i also both agreed tat if my menses come in nov (which it didnt lor), we will stop making bbs until we are financially sound. i was getting more &amp; more tired wif gabe so definitely not sure if i can handle gabe &amp; an infant emotionally, mentally &amp; physically. i also concerned abt e financial support 4 both kiddos. husband's also concerned abt me wanting 2 buy tis, buy tat for gabe, send gabe for tis, for tat, etc. we hv 2 b fair 2 #2 so cant also deprive him or deprive gabe later on.

so when i found tat i was preggie, i was more sad than happy. in fact, right now i still feel sad once in a while cos i'm tiking if i shld go back 2 work full-time (earn something decent, save a decent figure for rainy days n watever stuff i like 2 get for both boys then stash the remaining savings aside). i also asked myself if staying at home wif my boys is more impt than getting materialistic stuff for them (clothes, toys, enrichment classes, photography sessions, etc). other than such stuff, there's also the other stuff we need 2 consider for #2...setting aside extra monthly funds for medical plans, ins plans &amp; education plan, on top of its basic stuff such as FM, diapers, etc. we spent $250/mth on gabe alone ($150 for education, $50 for medical, $100 for ins).

husband also not so established in his new job n he also contemplating on side-line business (not 2 earn xtra income but more 2 build up a business, have more flexible working hrs, etc. 2 him, being a boss is always betta than being an employee).

aiya, lotsa headaches for me &amp; husband. so many things 2 decide...maid, caregiving arrangement, my confinement, etc.

i trying 2 take things 1 step at a time n not tik/worry too much so #2 wont b affected.

<font color="ff0000">Chihiro,</font>

I know wat u mean by pull out bed, hohoho... we watch same channel
happy.gif
. Actually the pull out bed height is abt the same as super single mattress. Ya, it's kind of low but i think our little one will cry even they fall from this height. Maybe nt from the pain but from the shock. So even i just away for a short while, i will placed a pillow beside her to prevent her from falling. Even until now, the ABC mat is still placed beside the mattress. I kiasi lah, scare she fall n hit her head. Got once, dun know hw she sleep, she can wriggle upward until she fell off from the mattress-that portion no mat. That day i was sleeping with her and i was awake by a crying sound. I still blur blur thinking who's bb is crying, hahaha... Only realise tat is nat when i coudn't see her beside me...

<font color="ff0000">Sharon</font>,

Oh u know me well.... i really cant survive w/o u all..... I ve a laptop, this laptop will follow me n do confinement with me, hahaha.... My study table oso L shape type-very big but i cant bear to throw it away as it's still very new, nt cheap oso. Ok ok.. will post pics of the 2 rooms when my hb get it ready..... I pan tang, will hide myself at my mum's pl when my hb n my bro do the moving hohoho.....

Hmm my girl calls "mama" when she sees a frog. Cos MIL keeps reading her a chinese storybook abt tadpoles looking for "mama" (which is a frog lor!). VERY irritating when we go to toy shop and she says "MAMA" at a stuffed frog. HB knows I'm annoyed so he's trying damage control- trying to teach her to say "gua-gua" (croaking sound) instead.

Sharon,
$280 Indonesian, 1 offday mthly.
When she plays with Athena alone in nursery, I will switch on my baby monitor in my rm as a "check".

Plus I keep window grille keys too- I pass to her only when windows due for a wash.

Housekeys in sealed, SIGNED envelope &amp; maid knows where it is (in case of life-death emergency when home alone)- the deterent is if she uses it, I wld know envelope tampered with. She's been left home alone already, &amp; envelope not tampered with so means she din sneak out lor.

Arranged for my mum to come see Athena :p every Monday- that's when helper does once-weekly heavy cleaning (something like what PT cleaner used to do), and once-weekly grocery shopping (accompanied by my mum). I will be looking for some batch-cooking recipes so helper can settle some/ parts of our meals for the week.

Rest of days helper to do very light cleaning, light cooking (I'm forcing HB to pack lunchbox!), clean up after my doggy (who sheds like mad!), take care of Athena (who will be potty-training!), help with the newborn (who will be cloth-diapered!). Now still training helper in stages lor- first have my mum come over to guide these 2 wks, next wk the dog will come home from mum's place, June the newborn will arrive :p . True test of her ability will be after all that!

Wkend will be very light for helper cos she shld rest lor. We prefer to go out wkends anyway, w/ kids, w/o helper. She has 1 offday mthly.

Does anyone know if I can find CHINESE batch-cooking recipe books? It occurred to me batch-cooking is a rather angmoh concept hor, the recipes I've seen online are all angmoh dishes?
My helper only knows asian cooking, and my mum frowns on batch-cooking (and doesn't know any)!

I don't like daily cooking lor, the smell makes me lose appetite ah. And kitchen needs to be cleaned after, so lehchey.

kelly,
Oic. I didn't know can get maids for such short period of time. Always thot have to be a 2 yr thingy. U're rite, now dat preggie, dun tink so much. Take a step at a time. Things will naturally be resolved in the end.

medusa,
LOL at A calling the frog 'mama'.
Yep yep, my ideal number is 3 kiddos!!! Kekeke...must have been influenced by hubby's family cos i envy his big family, unlike my very own small family. But No 3 has to wait. If not, i'll peng. Who knows, after no 2 comes along, i raise white flag liao :p

KC,
Hey I felt the same way as u, ie lousy. But hubby said i siao to tink dat Kieran doesn't love me anymore. Cos he still needs me when he wants to sleep. N u know smthg, he's very sweet one. When he's in his carseat, sometimes he'll jus grab my hands and hold onto my hands during the journey. Now i'm jus glad Kieran is also very attached to hubby. Tis is esp so when i was having MS and feeling tired 3/4 of the time.
Of cos i dun mind u asking. Hehehe... Kieran underwent a surgery to correct his undescended testes in dec. Minor op, but i had to carry him into the operating theatre so dat anaesthetic (forgot spelling :p) can be administered. Only when he konked out then i could leave the Op theatre.
I'm oso contemplating the same kind of sleeping arrangement as u. Hubby sleep wif no 1, while i sleep wif no 2. But my place only has 3 rms, and by then i'll oso have a maid (if nothing goes wrong). Then she sleeps where? It's a headache for me now. I really dunno if it's a gd idea for No 2 to sleep with maid. Hubby is for tis idea in fact.

hiaz, I'm STILL in office... duh... might as well post the list...

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Babies' Name</TD><TD>Babies' DOB</TD><TD>BB Age</TD><TD>Mummies' Nick</TD><TD>Next EDD</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>05/03/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 22d</TD><TD>ruffy_happy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>23/08/04</TD><TD>1y 07m 04d</TD><TD>gab04</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Jiang Rui</TD><TD>23/08/04</TD><TD>1y 07m 04d</TD><TD>junior </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Kiern</TD><TD>24/08/04</TD><TD>1y 07m 03d</TD><TD>jer (dreamer_j3r)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Sarah-Lynn</TD><TD>25/08/04</TD><TD>1y 07m 02d</TD><TD>radiohead</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Keefe</TD><TD>31/08/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 24d</TD><TD>cubbiebb</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Marcus</TD><TD>03/09/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 24d</TD><TD>domesticgoddess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>04/09/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 23d</TD><TD>jamie_c78</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>09/09/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 18d</TD><TD>skyblue</TD><TD>12/08/06</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>14/09/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 13d</TD><TD>expecting_mum</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Hong Wei</TD><TD>15/09/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 12d</TD><TD>mom</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Keira</TD><TD>18/09/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 09d</TD><TD>vaingirl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Faye</TD><TD>23/09/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 04d</TD><TD>berry</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>Rhyan</TD><TD>24/09/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 03d</TD><TD>littleprince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>Quinn</TD><TD>24/09/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 03d</TD><TD>little_devil</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>Janice</TD><TD>24/09/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 03d</TD><TD>peipei</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD>Keira</TD><TD>26/09/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 01d</TD><TD>pcs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>27/09/04</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">1y 06m 00d</font></TD><TD>SLK</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Sharyn</TD><TD>28/09/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 27d</TD><TD>pets</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20</TD><TD>Shaness</TD><TD>28/09/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 27d</TD><TD>yingzi</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>21</TD><TD>Carriane</TD><TD>28/09/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 27d</TD><TD>blisse</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22</TD><TD>Arnav Neil</TD><TD>03/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 24d</TD><TD>sun</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Rachael</TD><TD>04/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 23d</TD><TD>are</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Lavigne</TD><TD>05/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 22d</TD><TD>casros (ouiwii)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>05/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 22d</TD><TD>sherhino</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>06/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 21d</TD><TD>ziztine</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>08/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 19d</TD><TD>angph38</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Ray</TD><TD>08/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 19d</TD><TD>micky (ade02)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>10/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 17d</TD><TD>kelly (weddingfairy)</TD><TD>05/08/06</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>10/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 17d</TD><TD>feline</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Meghan</TD><TD>12/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 15d</TD><TD>deniz</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>13/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 14d</TD><TD>bride0712</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Hengzhi</TD><TD>14/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 13d</TD><TD>comizgirl</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Qian Ning</TD><TD>18/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 09d</TD><TD>andrea ku</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Athena</TD><TD>18/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 09d</TD><TD>medusa (mtmtmt)</TD><TD>14/06/06</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Rafael</TD><TD>18/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 09d</TD><TD>belanda</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>20/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 07d</TD><TD>charsiew rice</TD><TD>10/03/06</TD><TD>Evan </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>20/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 07d</TD><TD>may may</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>Nilay</TD><TD>22/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 05d</TD><TD>august</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>40</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>25/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 02d</TD><TD>AC (anchovy)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>41</TD><TD>Anders</TD><TD>26/10/04</TD><TD>1y 05m 01d</TD><TD>cow</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>42</TD><TD>Sharwyn</TD><TD>28/10/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 27d</TD><TD>sharon</TD><TD>11/11/06</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>43</TD><TD>Gabriel</TD><TD>29/10/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 26d</TD><TD>gabby mummy</TD><TD>26/05/06</TD><TD>girl </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>44</TD><TD>KJ</TD><TD>01/11/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 26d</TD><TD>kelly (mona)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>08/11/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 19d</TD><TD>yuru</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>09/11/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 18d</TD><TD>cosmo</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>10/11/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 17d</TD><TD>why &amp; itsun</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Ying Xin</TD><TD>11/11/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 16d</TD><TD>puff</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Calista</TD><TD>11/11/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 16d</TD><TD>chihiro</TD><TD>20/10/06</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Tristan</TD><TD>11/11/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 16d</TD><TD>cxope</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Rui Ying</TD><TD>17/11/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 10d</TD><TD>KC (sunshine_bear)</TD><TD>11/11/06</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Shannon</TD><TD>20/11/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 07d</TD><TD>guess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>22/11/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 05d</TD><TD>seahorse</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>54</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>23/11/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 04d</TD><TD>Bing (crazbin)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>55</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>23/11/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 04d</TD><TD>kypf</TD><TD>17/10/06</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>56</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>23/11/04</TD><TD>1y 04m 04d</TD><TD>peg peg</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>57</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>29/11/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 26d</TD><TD>duffy/wooof</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>58</TD><TD>Aaron</TD><TD>30/11/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 25d</TD><TD>maple_leaf</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>59</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>01/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 26d</TD><TD>chantelle</TD><TD>24/06/06</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>60</TD><TD>Wen Wu</TD><TD>01/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 26d</TD><TD>rochelle</TD><TD>05/12/05</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>61</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>02/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 25d</TD><TD>TBL</TD><TD>25/06/06</TD><TD>boy </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>62</TD><TD>Rinchen</TD><TD>02/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 25d</TD><TD>bitbit</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>63</TD><TD>Allycia </TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 24d</TD><TD>emma (babypooh)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>64</TD><TD>Steffi</TD><TD>04/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 23d</TD><TD>LL</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>65</TD><TD>Dean</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 21d</TD><TD>cody</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>66</TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 21d</TD><TD>fruitcake</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>67</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 21d</TD><TD>evelyn (leo29)</TD><TD>03/07/06</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>68</TD><TD>Declan Isaac </TD><TD>10/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 17d</TD><TD>mngo</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>69</TD><TD>Trixilia</TD><TD>10/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 17d</TD><TD>sulivyn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>70</TD><TD>Jeannieve</TD><TD>11/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 16d</TD><TD>jen</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>71</TD><TD>Andric</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 12d</TD><TD>stephie (blurq)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>72</TD><TD>Rae-Ann</TD><TD>17/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 10d</TD><TD>lachesiz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>73</TD><TD>Linus</TD><TD>18/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 09d</TD><TD>oranges</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>74</TD><TD>Jodie</TD><TD>20/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 07d</TD><TD>beanie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>75</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>24/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 03d</TD><TD>wendypooh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>76</TD><TD>Kenneth</TD><TD>24/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 03d</TD><TD>Chihuahua</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>77</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>26/12/04</TD><TD>1y 03m 01d</TD><TD>GIRL (baobei)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>78</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>03/01/05</TD><TD>1y 02m 24d</TD><TD>Blanche</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

If u wish to join the list, pls send ur details to me:
- Baby Name
- Baby DOB
- Mummy Name
- Mummy Nick
- Daddy Name (optional)
- Mobile
- Email address
- MSN contact
- Home Address (Street)
- Occupation/SAHM/WFHM
- Online Photo Website (if any)

Sharon,
Congrats! I thought it is a made-in-Japan baby :p enjoy your trip!

KC,
Congrats to you 2! Take good care of yourself
happy.gif

MT,
your key in envelope technique is a great idea!

kelly
sure will sms u if i kena SHOCK!! wahahahaha!!!! maybe u will expect my CALL and not sms :p

hmmm.... so actually alot mummies also react tat way when they discovered a " + " or positive on their test kit. i always tot i am WEIRD or NOT motherly leh. then hubby always console me saying tat he believe most pp need to take some time to adjust. be it pregnancy, during preggy or after newborn arrived. i NEVER really believe him wan :p

sharon
tats a MUST try remedie, really works like a dream. my tummy will stop itching and the overly stretched felling on the tummy will not feel so intense too.

medusa
MAMA vs FROG :p:p

for sometime quinn loves to draw, anything and he will tell u its car lah, cup lah, banana lah..... but actually they all looks the SAME and he even drew something VELY round and when i ask him wat is it, he says "MAMA"!! ROUND and BIG wan! :p

for batch cooking for chinese food hor, actually its the same as angmo style *imo lah* just that ingredient is different only. like u can actually stew meat like beef with potato, chicken with mushroom for example. but for fish, i dun really like to batch cook them, better if its prepare just when u need it. stock lor, very easily fit into any dish too. fried rice also can if u are okie with tena eating tat. or batch freeze soup with meat like minced chix/pork/beef then add noodle and veg to cook when u need it, very fast.

Sharon, congrats. Did you know if you were pregnant already when you put up that post about fish + veg = boy and meat + fruit = girl. Dunno why when i read that post i thought maybe you pregnant.. but just didn't want to say yet. Anyway when I read that post I was having craving for meat + fruit but I'm kinda hoping for a boy, so..

Anyway morning sickness in full bloom now. Throwing up everything I eat or drink. You're so lucky not to suffer from morning sickness.

Few days ago I discovered chilli padi in the supermarket, happily bought and came home to eat. Complain to hubby that it's not hot at all! Then he tried it and said it burnt his lips.. ha ha.

KC congrats to you too.
I read your post about Ribena.. this morning drank Ribena threw up. Ugh. Hope you have better luck than me.

kelly &amp; cs rice and all, just wanted to say thanks for sharing your reactions to your 2nd pregnancies as well. i feel better knowing i'm not that only one who's apprehensive about it all. and of course i feel less guilty knowing my house isn't the only one in a mess. ha ha.

sharon, the plastic cover u're talking about, is it raincover? Can get from kiddy palace, i've seen it there. they have quite a big range, think around $20.

kypf
glad u feel better, so do i
happy.gif
my house very bad shape. just now almost faint as i found a piece of quinns cookie *eaten half type* under my sofa! wahahahahaha!!!!!

sharon
u can find those in kidsmall, they have quite alot of those things for pram.

Carry #1 when Preggie with #2
I carried isabel very often, and gradually kind of stopped couple of weeks before delivery 'coz tummy was pressing down, buay tahan oredi. in fact, when tummy was very big that time, the way i carried isabel was something like she was sitting on my tummy, like that i don't feel the strain on my arms. if u think u feel comfortable, i think carrying #1 is still ok, but don't strain your back lah.

Arrangement with #1 when #2 arrives...
i freaked out, kept thinking what should be done, etc, since there was never a day i didn't get to see isabel, she slept with me everyday. things turned out fine, and slightly different from what i arranged with my mum earlier. so my advice *ahem* is, plan when nearer to date, 'coz we never know how #1 will be by then, maybe more independent, less worries.

Maid
i think hor, i m sending my maid back.

Kelly
Imagine I can go through the contractions &amp; labour pain w/o epi But I feel painful abt the stitching. Strange...

Agreed wif u by taking things step by step is the best way to overcome the stress of pregnancy. Glad u did it :p

Little devil
The avacado mask sounds good :p
LOL on Quinn drawing big &amp; round mummy

Sharon
Maybe tonic Wine for yr Greataunty?

Medusa
LOL on mama the frog.
Yr key in envelope method is a great idea. Tks for sharing

Charsiew
Me curious too......

Skyblue,

Kieran is so sweet! RY is not the sweet affectionate kind, think he is more like his daddy!
happy.gif

Actually me and hubby discussed on many occasions to let my maid sleep with RY so that we can have better sleep but we always back out last minute. I think it's possible for your #2 to sleep with maid but you really got to observe the maid for a while first before allowing this. I have heard many horror stories of maid sleeping with babies so just have to be very careful!
Maybe your maid can sleep in the study, on a mattress which can be easily folded up and kept away during the day?
Hope Kieran is okay now!
happy.gif

Kypf,

Oh dear, you can't drink Ribena? Ribena is about the only drink I can take now..... I tried drinking Milo but just smelling it makes me rush to the toilet sink, now I have about 30 satchets of Milo untouched!

Charsiew,

Is this a new maid? What happened?

Kelly,

I was quite surprised to read your reaction to your 2nd pregnancy cos I thought you really wanted #2!

For me, I was in denial for a week, refused to test, then after I've tested I thought maybe my menses will still come and it will be false alarm. It's very strange loh cos hubby and I did plan for #2, but I can't help but feel lost and depressed! And now everytime I looked at RY I felt guilty and that I'm not giving him enough time to be "Baby of the family". It's all very strange!

CSR, i oso kpo why... haha...

preg mummies, i think u r really lucky to hv cravings... i din hv any and poor hb was cracking his head wat to eat for dinner... LOL...

re: puking, think not so nice to tok abt puking when some mummies are suffering MS... hahahaha...

KC,
husband n i love 2 have 2-3kids and then when we started planning for it (we started planning last jun when gabe was abt 8mths old), the other facts started 2 hit on us slowly...more expenses (we forgot tat gabe's growing up n has other needs, other than BM, diapers, toys, clothes), more emotional baggage, need 2 consider caregiving arrangement, etc.

at 1 point, we were also in a position where we dun get any medical cover (me or husband used 2 b able 2 claim gabe's medical expenses - outpatient &amp; immunisation types) so when gabe chalked up abt $400+ in jul (due 2 his bad phlegmy cough episode when we had 2 rent the nebuliser) n another $600+ in sept (another sick episode prior 2 his bday celebrations), husband &amp; i really felt the pinch BIG TIME. hence, slowly we sort of like wanna give up e idea of having #2 so soon but 2 have #2 in 3-4yrs time. when i was working in my previous job (last drawn pay was in Feb05), i was still able 2 claim gabe's jabs &amp; outpatient expenses in his 1st 4mths. recently husband took on a new job then he's now able 2 claim the medical expenses too.

we slowed down bb making activity in oct/nov then who knows, just when i dun wanna b preggie, i kenna 'positive' sign.

KC, skyblue
tis morn, on e way 2 work, husband was just saying NOT 2 get a maid (anyway in e 1st plc, he has always been hesitant abt getting a maid while i'm e one trying 2 'psycho' him). based on another mummy's calculation, a maid will cost us $20K in 2yrs and husband lamented tat even wif a maid, gabe still needs 2 go 2 enrichment classes (he also dun tik it's healthy for him 2 stay cooped up at home, hard for me 2 teach him stuff when i have 2 handle an infant n gd for him 2 interact wif other tods) and the additional expenses from having a maid will eat into other stuff we can have and/or provide for e family.

he then tiks tat it'll still b a gd idea for me 2 just stay home (even if i go 2 work, abt $800-900 of my takehome income will go 2 e maid), earn flexible income fr my part-time job 2 pay for both kiddos' additional stuff while he takes care of the main hsehold expenses.

aiya, headache....i tik we'll change our minds again when we c our messy hse and being tired out fr handling gabe at home.

CRAVING
just sharing though me not preggy. iwas telling hubby tat if i AM really preggy rite now, the name ALEXIA is OUT as might be ANOTHER boy. as these days, ive been eating seafood seafood nothing but seafood! sunday and yesterday dinner my plate was nothing but prawn, crab, bamboo shell clam *dun know wat it actually call lah* and the last week orange juice episode! ha!!!!!

MUMMIES
hey, after all ur contributes hor, i tik at least i will feel LESS guilty if im not too happy if i discover i got no. 2.

kelly
medical bills really kill ah!!! i also starts to imagine about having 2 SETS of bills like for example vaccines all those if i preggy. but hor, i tik hubby sooooo MOTIVATE by u gals preggy news lor. now everyday will talk about bb no. 2 and being cheeky like asking quinn he wants a didi or meimei :p and even last nite dinner, he announced to his family members tat my forum mummies alot preggy with no. 2 liao and got 1mummies already deliver no. 2. so i guess even he WILL respect my decision, deep down in his heart he really wants a no. 2. but i dun actually know why i am not keen for it..... i ask myself is it becos $$$$ *me not working and hubby self employed, no cpf or benefits* or is it i am not mentally prepared or is it my P.N.D not completely okie yet or is it i am afraid tat our *hubby and me* relationship will not be as good *as we really struggle abit after quinn arrived, maybe its a TOTAL new life to us as we use to be soooo very carefree and plus quinn is pretty handful* though now is better liao. worried tat will it repeat all over again and hubby says "tats becos its our no. 1 and we are FIRST time parents so its abit more challenging, no. 2 will definitely be better as we at least already equip with some knowledge liao* my mum will be worry if i preggy again, not tat she dun want another grandchild but she loves me too much and dun wish to see me being so tired with 2 children since shes working and cant help me out.

kypf
no lah, i used to sleep really late but its improving.especially after my very sick episode, my eyes will auto shut latest by 1am. but lately keep waking up frommy sleep, cant sleep well.

kelly
no doubt having a maid is like having another pair of hands, ur hubby also got his point lor. tats y my hubby says no point me going back to work *1 of my fren asking if i wanna go back to my ex-company and she spoken to my ex-boss and its possible* JUST to pay for the maid and leave quinn with th e maid. hes very into bring up his own children i guess. imagine my mil sort od agreed on taking care of quinn if i really want to work again and without even requesting us to give her $$$ or a maid to share *suggest by my sil* he still like to have quinn with us. saying tat we will still be bringing quinn hm everynite *as hes not into leaving quinn there and not coming home* and it will be tiring for us, especially if happen tat quinn not well, sure cranky in the nite and our sleep will be disturbed and next working day will be though..... so i guess ur hubby has his own plans and thinking. u see ah, for example, some pp tik tat if by just having 1 kid, mummy can afford not to work as expenses not as much BUT some pp take it as they will only leave their job if they have 2 as its so call more WORTH it to quit their job *for the sake of 2 kids* and some will tik tat having 1 kid can dun work while having 2 need more $$$$ so better for the mummy to work? so u see, same situation but different way of handling
happy.gif

lil devil,
husband is so attached 2 gabe now n i'm sure he dun even 1 me 2 leave gabe &amp; #2 wif maid or leave gabe and/or #2 wif ILs n dun bring any1 home.

i tell u how gabe's melting husband's heart every nite ok? last nite, husband was doing push-ups in e living room. gabe saw him doing so from e bedroom, happily rushed out of the room, squealing in delight along e way. when he got 2 e living room, he also got into position 2 try 2 do push-ups but he was like in a dog pose (headstand position). he kept pushing his arms n make e 'ng ng' noise like husband. husband was so amused n delighted 2 c his son following him. husband continued doing push-ups, taking breaks in between. gabe went 2 climb onto daddy's back when husband is pushing himself down (flat like a platform). so funny 2 c daddy &amp; son in action.
tis morn, while sending me 2 work, husband was smiling n said, "so cute 2 c our son do push-ups like me".

at nite, gabe will only sleep when me &amp; husband r by his side. if husband's outside doing stuff, he'll go out (no matter how tired he is), hold his daddy's hand &amp; drag him into e room. gabe'll kiss his daddy gd nite a few times on e cheek, then on e lips b4 KO.

last sat, husband was playing mahjong, gabe went into e room (after i changed him into his sleepwear), shouted "pa pa" very clearly then said something very close 2 "good nite". husband was so pleased n said, "u saying gd nite 2 pa pa huh?" husband definitely heard it clearly as 'good nite'. i also heard it as 'gd nite' but sometimes can b fluke mah.

i understand husband's intentions. he also sees it pointless 4 me 2 work JUST 2 support a maid n he definitely prefers me 2 stay home wif e kids cos he knows (i tik) i'm doing a gd job looking after gabe.

lil devil,
me &amp; husband also struggling wif our married life since gabe arrived - argue abt parenting methods, argue abt expenses, argue abt my intended plans for e family, etc (i use e present tense hor...cos still arguing mah). husband also worry i kenna PND when #2 arrives in terms of caregiving &amp; parenting.
IMO, we need 2 go thru tis phase no matter wat (unless u dun 1 2 have kids or dun 1 2 have #2) n we as a married couple shld try 2 settle tis amicably and grow 2 become stronger.

when i preggie now, i also got craving for lotsa prawns in 1st trimester. lotsa prawns - hokkien mee, prawn mee, tempura, BBQ prawns, etc

kelly
ai yo.... gab sooooo adorable leh!! quinn dun show wan, he will kiss us if he WANTS to :p and will keep kissing, BUT if he dun want to, even if u kiss him, he will give u the "go away, u're so irritating" face! wahahahahahaha!!!!! i tik if quinn does wat gab does, hubby will BEG me to have no. 2 ah!

yah, actually on and off we STILL argue lah and sometimes i really find those arguement VELY stupid. BUT last nite hubby kenna from me! at the dinner, i feed quinn roasted chix and he loves it lah then was joking with hubby tat i am NOT going to roast chicken everyday hor. then hubby says i bo liao, wat for do it myself and tats why he likes to give quinn chicken rice tat he bought from outside! then i told him tat its not a good idea then sil heard wat we say and vely gan jiong telling hubby tat he CANT do tat!!!! as will kena food poisoning and such as the chicken from those stall is NOT rite for bb or young children to eat. they hang the chicken there for the whole day and those white chicken is NOT 100% cook so to make it tastier and softer! i then look at hubby, give him a vely vely SUAN him look
happy.gif
tats y hubby always says y i must STRESS myself with the timing to eat and wat to feed!!! piaz! this morning i overslept and he MESS up quinns feeding time,ha!!!!!! and i tell him the reason behind him saying bringing up a child is EASY, tats becos he vely BO CHAP and i tell him wat will happen to quinns meal if using his method!

jen
i dun know leh, when i had quinn, i dun believe in eating these will have boy or gals but now come to tik of it, its true for my case leh. as i crave fish, prawn all tat and also oranges and veg. when i had quinn. u try lor.....heeee......
happy.gif

Back