(2004/09) Year End (Sep - Dec) 2004 Mothers-to-be

Berry,

ha ha. i was a point junkie in Singapore as well. but now no more chance to earn points. *mourn too*

by the way, my mom always goes to Clementi Electronics to buy electronics stuff, if you're interested. it's in Clementi Central.

kypf, over there got no cc points wan ah?

puff, parisilk quoted me $90 more than the cheapest I found for the fridge I wanted hehe.

by the way, my turn to make announcement. i'm pregnant and according to dates due on 17 October. but have not even had a scan yet (free treatment, so must wait my turn - my scan will be on 13 April) so the date not confirmed. and also, the hospital i'm going to has a policy of not telling the sex of the baby.

berry,

sadly, no. the best i've got is store loyalty cards, then the points earned converted to cash to be used at the same store.

i have points on some CC in SG, but even if I redeem them also cannot use.

puff, thanks. i dunno why cannot reveal the gender. maybe they're afraid that parents will want to terminate the pregnancy if the gender is not of their choice. but i'll definitely be keeping my eyes peeled during the few times i get to have a scan.

Meghan eats alot more when she sees that we are eating the same food ie. either feed from same plate or dished out from our plate. She loves eating out & can eat half a cheeseburger already!

391681.jpg

Having a french fry...no salt version of cos!/clipart{happy}

kypf,
Congrats! Actually, can be a nice surprise if dunno the gender. For Meghan, my hb & I din wanna know the gender....so hb actually got the chance to say "it's a gal" when Meghan was born!

berry,
Can share ur shop contact? Maybe getting some electrical stuff soon & wanna start comparing prices. TIA!

hi mummies!! back finally.

hai yah, been very very jialat. quinn was not well *the high fever issue* then proceed to abit L.S then kenna coughing and all tat *expected though, wat else but virus* THEN me kenna too, fever, cough, running nose and alland plus L.S! even till now i still feel giddy for no reason.... and my gastric is killing me too lah!

berry
yah, get things from those shops better, much lowre price. T.P.Y centralalso got alot of those shops.

kypf
CONGRATS! just now i squeeze myself a glass of fresh orange juice, straight after my shower *dun know leh, suddenb crave for tat* hubby saw wat im doing and laughing away, say tat i PREGGY is it?? as tat time when i preggy with quinn, i crave oranges like mad!

kelly
maybe gab is teething BUT hor i tik hes SIAN with wat hes eating all these while.... porridge and all tat. as u mentioned he LOVES rice and soup, jus like quinn, he also loves soup, all kinds of soup too. maybe our boys are really BOYS liao!
happy.gif
i alo feed quinn anything and theres once hubby feed him dun know wat *i dun rem * then hubby chopstick got chili *i almos faint when i discover* BUT quinn okie with it, maybe he like me, like spicy food, ha!!!!

SEASONING
umm.... i tik i abit relax liao lah, salt and all those okie to me AS LONG AS not too much. when i steam / oilfree pan fried or grill salmon for quinn, i will put some light soya sauce on the surface of the salmon. i bought the kikoman LOWEST SALT type, taste very good. and eating out meaning sure got salt too, as long as its not too much i am okie. and if i prepare stir fried chicken or chicken cutlet, again its the OILFREE stir frying type but IF i really need a littleee.... oil, i use olive oil since tats the only type of oil i have in my house or butter for chicken cutlet but usually i can do without putting oil only if i want to add garlic for aroma. i tik should be okie lah as not every meal i cook is stir frying or grilled. porridge can be the most seasoning free meal though.

deniz, the particular shop I mentioned that I'll prob be getting from is called Hong Liang at Alexander village, look for Joseph at 62783331/ 62736109. They soundd pretty nice when I called to check prices. I called up like nearly 10 shops to check prices before I decided on them (nearer to me, best price, plus good feedback on service). Here's where I found all the shops and their numbers: http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/409/155302.html?1091458897

ANTS AS PETS- normally whenever faye sees anything she thinks is nice n cute she will say 'hi hi!' then 'pat pat!' and make a patting motion with her hands. sometimes she'll try to kiss it if I let her (once she wanted to kiss a slimey salmon head at cold storage!) then hor, just now I heard her saying 'pat pat! pat pat!' and 'antsss!' followed by 'tssk tssk!' (the sound she makes when she is pretending to feed someone something), I went over and saw her feeding her bread to some ants on the floor! then she nearly bent down to kiss them, luckily I went over in time yikes. :p

kypf,
CONGRATS! so happy 2 hear tis news from u. was the bb made in s'pore or UK? ur EDD is quite close 2 chihiro.

i cant wait 2 hear more news from the mummies here...

kypf, Congrats!
CSR, how r u doing with the lil ones?
happy.gif

Err, my braincells not working- can I get some opinions on names?

We're sounding out this (long) list-
Athena & Amarus Ng (Greek- unfading love)
Athena & Angus Ng (Gaelic, Celtic- superb, unique)
Athena & Cyrus Ng (Persian- the sun)
Athena & Ethan Ng (Hebrew/Latin- strong, firm, constant)
Athena & Gareth Ng (Welsh, Norse, Old French- gentle; enclosure; watchful)
Athena & Irvin Ng (Anglo-Saxon- lover of the sea)
Athena & Javier Ng (French, Arabic- January, enlightened)
Athena & Timeus Ng (Greek- perfect)

Ok, some of these names are too weird even for me lah.
crazy.gif

berry,
thks for ur advice on the multi-vit. i bought Childlife multi-vit for gabe a long while ago but never got round 2 using it. i started giving it 2 him last evening. the dose is 1-2teaspoons for toddlers 1-4yrs old. the flavour is orangey-mango. i fed gabe using 1 of his kiddish teaspoon. he sipped a lil at 1st then eagerly opened his mouth 2 sapu everything. since he hasnt been eating well lately, i'll give him tis multi-vit n will stop when he's eating well again.

lil devil,
some time back, gabe 'fought' wif me 2 eat those spicy shrimp rolls. i was eating these snacks (leftover from CNY) and he came 2 me, kept making noises for it & pointed at the container. i let him chew on the ends of the shrimp roll (the crispy part wif no spicy filling). he loved it, kept asking for more. after letting him chew on a few shrimp rolls' corners, he buay tahan (must b tiking y mummy feed me these crunchy plain oily corners when she eats the rest of the stuff). when i was feeding him the corner again, he bited more than the corner, wont let go & used his hands 2 stuff the 1 inch long shrimp roll into his mouth while i tried 2 pull it out. i told him 2 chew & chew. he finished it n asked for more, didnt make noise tat it was spicy or oily. i didnt give him more cos i quickly told husband 2 keep the container away when gabe was chewing his shrimp roll.

when he ate these, he was still coughing (he had a cough back in end feb/early march) and i was quite worried tat it'll aggravate his cough but it didnt leh. husband & i tot mayb we fight poison wif poison (yi du gong du).

whether gabe's teething or sian wif his usual stuff, i leave it 2 my MIL 2 experiment feeding him stuff. for me, i only cook porridge for him on sat morn. for his other meals during the wkend, he eats watever we eat. though it's not like his usual quantity (1 rice bowl), i try 2 make sure he gets veg/fish/meat & carbo (be it noodle or rice).

have u tot of giving quinn pediasure? i spoke 2 a GF last wk n she suggested feeding gabe pediasure once in a while when he's not eating well. wat u tik?

medusa,
my favs are alexander, ethan, isaac & timeus. i not so keen on cyrus, erasmus (ok, how do u pronounce tis? sounds like an eraser minus the 'er', add in 'mus'), angus (sounds like a short form of 'anguish')

husband & i shortlisted 'edward' for #2. husband INSISTED on a saint's name for #2 since his name & gabe's name are all saints' names. i googled a list of saints' names from the internet n we both like tis name.

kel,
yeah Erasmus doesnt sound gd. Mum doesnt like Isaac and Alexander.

BTW how to pronounce Ethan and Timeus? Will check 1 round with PILs (MIL refuses to pronounce MY name properly- always Mei-li-sha. Purposely one!). Then if really cant find anything, write on paper and let Athena tikam lah.

medusa,
u got the pronunication ya?
another name i dun fancy is amarus. does it sound like 'emirates' as in the emirates airlines?

hahahaha! tat's a gd way too but u betta pick a few nice ones from the list then let athena tikam. skarly she tikam on angus, cyrus.

is there any from the list tat u & ur husband fancy?

kypf,
Congrats to u
happy.gif
motivated by a few of us after the CNY gathering? Hehehe...

sharon,
I know of one such shop but dunno if it's called Prominent Impex. Forgot the name liao. It's near Lavendar, near the Min2 Hui1 Da4 sha4.

For me, most of my electrical pdts i bought from a shop called Etronin. It has shops both in Tampines and Bedok.

deniz,
Meghan still looks the same, still as pretty
happy.gif

sharon,
is there a st edward ward in MAH? i'll call later 2 check. :p
husband still wanna wait until he sees #2's face then decide. the blog name is now 'watchedwardgrow'. if u read it in another way, it's like 'watched ward grow'. yikes!
who knows i may end up at another ward's name & if husband likes it, he may settle for tat ward's name. if there's a st edward's ward, i sure request for it IF i can stay in it.

i was just sharing wif medusa tat tis yr looks like a no of boys in our thread are named starting wif 'E' if she chooses Ethan, mine's Edward while CSR's boy's Evan. i also mentioned 2 her tat ur husband likes the name Ethan but we recall tat u dun fancy it.

berry,
Esther is an insect fan too! be it ants, beetle, spiders, millipedes...;)

little_devil,
so did u eat a lot of oranges when u were pregnant with Quinn? cos i was advised to avoid oranges during pregnancy. they say if mummy consumes too much oranges, the child will be prone to cough which will lasts longer & have lots of phelgm. one of my friend who has 3 boys shared that it was wat happened to her. only 1 of her 3 boys often hv really bad coughing episodes & she ate a lot of oranges during pregnancy. dun know how true.

ziztine,
OMG! u r scaring me. i ate so much oranges (i using 'much' instead of many cos i really ate countless) in tis pregnancy. on some nites, i can even sapu 2oranges at 1 go. there were a few occasions, i was drinking OJ the whole day.

sharon,
i checked liao...no st edward ward in MAH. only st gabriel, st joseph, st michael & st raphael. we have 'gabriel' liao...the rest not nice leh. if i not wrong, raphael is the name of 1 teenage mutant ninja turtle.

Sidetrack again, sorry ah
blush.gif

Anyone has contacts of GOOD (resonably priced + reliable + good worksmanship) contracters to recommend? Just got the final quote from my contracter today, pissed me off big time lar, his prices are way off our budget, I'm quite convinced we can find someone else who can give us a better price. Mummies please help, I am hoping we can still move out by 1st april as originally planned.
sad.gif

berry,

i used Homex at Ginza Plaza. my mom used them for her kitchen so we became "friends" with the guy there, called Ben (short for Bentley (really!)). mom even went to his wedding dinner years ago. but i think he's ok la, IMHO all contractors try to cheat people money, my mom was quite stern with him and chased his ppl out of the house once for coming in with inferior quality stuff. For my flat, I left it to him and it's okay. because of my mom's experience with him we kinda squeeze and bully him abit and i think he was also abit scared of us..

sharon,
u r right. iron is better absorbed when Vit C is consumed in the same meal. so maybe pregnant mummies can try alternatives like brocolli, tomatoes, cabbage, other fruits. also hor, those who suffer from heartburn should avoid citrus fruits like oranges cos it will worsen the condition leh. anyway, gynie sure prescribe multivit, so dun need to worry lah. some even given iron pills i think.

Berry,
oh no. the quote is finally out huh. must be quite ridiculous fm the sound of it.

thanks for all the congrats.
kelly, i think baby made in england. not much activity in singapore, if you know what i mean. also, i got nausea 2 days after coming back from singapore, so probably i had been pregnant the whole time in Singapore (last time with Ethan nausea started at 4 weeks). so much for not eating raw fish, not visiting the zoo, not eating crab and all that during pregnancy.

Medusa, i know a lady here whose son is called Angus, her husband is Scottish. The baby is very cute, always smiley. So good association! Other than that, Ethan is always good, ha ha. The "th" is supposed to be enunciated so Ethan is differentiated from Eaten. But most Singaporeans don't pronounce the "th" properly, in "Ethan" or any other word with "th" in it. Thus, "thigh" becomes "tie", etc. How about if you call your son Ethan, and I have a girl, I name her Athena? HAHAHAHA..

Sharon, having fights with my husband over when I can go back to SG. I think giving birth in SG is out of the question. I'll like to go back earlier than planned (currently not going back till CNY) so my family can help with the kids, but just mentioning it makes hubby angry and because of my emotional volatility i burst into tears easily so we're not discussing it for the time being.

skyblue: hahaha, i always very happy to hear other ppl preggie and wished i could be too. but honestly, now that i am.. i'm scared to death. how am i going to handle 2 kids on my own??

ziztine, yar boy. Really hope this can be settled asap.

kypf, hey I realised my earlier post to congratulate you went missing! Congrats! :D

kelly
u VELY smart hor!! when gab refuse to eat u let ur mil take over... wahahahahahaha!!!!!

yah, sometimes i really tik if we can just relax abit more, maybe its better for our little ones?? tats y lately me try to relax abit more, my mum says i better be or else by the time quinn is 5 years old, i will have a head of white hair!!

as for pediasure, me too tiking about it!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
and today at the pd *for quinns MMR, finally* the nurse gave me a tin of it. i tik i will let quinn try on it when i confirm hes okie with the MMR. talking about MMR, quinn was so funny! as i tot he might cry tis time round, he didnt and face no expression wan! and after the jab, somemore can SELF SERVICE, grab the jar of cookies from pd table, open it up and take one, and cover back while hubby and me are talking to the pd. pd was laughing away!

sharon
hubby also lah, when i starts eating oranges and feeling very tired and giddy, he goes "hihi QUEENIE, can u hear papa calling u" and his hands stroking my tummy!! $^^&%^%#$!@$#&^!!!!! no lah, i really dun tik im preggy, my last mense is 4th march leh!

ziztine
yah, i also heard alot of pp saying not too much oranges during preggy. tat time when i had quinn, i crave oranges big time, but only during first half of first trimester. and didnt really eat alot, maybe like once in every 2-3 days, is tat alot???

berry
PIAZ!!! contractors always like tat, always come back with $$$$ way too high than wat we wanted!!!! but did u call the contact i gave u the other day? how is it? they charged u alot? i am very happy with themas they really work towards wat i want, in terms of $$$ and things tat i want and their workmanship is good and they will even show u wat they will be using, and where the materials are from, eg. germany or so and so u dun need to worry tat by the time they hands on the work, they will come out excuses like the material no stock lah and try to give u something cheaper.

eh, hubby says something very funny!! when i told him tat buying things from H.N or courts can use c.c but they are more expensive. he says go ahead and buy then after they deliver their goods u THEN tell them u found some places tat sells CHEAPER and give them the name of tat shop. they will REFUND u the $$ and plus a GIFT! wahahhahahahaha!!!!!! one of his fren actually do tat.
happy.gif
but we dun bother lah, unless its like few hundred diff.

This must be the 50th times I tried to post. Finally I did it. Hope I'm not too late.

Kypf
Congrats!!! Er Its still a long way to delivery maybe can dicuss this wif yr HB later. Calm down ok *fan Fan*

puff/sherino/deniz
Yr gals are so grown up & beri pretty

Medusa
I think Javier is a nice name too :p

Kelly
My SIL also told me that his son is very prone to cough coz she consumed a lot of OJ during her pregnancy. Maybe can reduce yr consupmtion?

Berry
Oh no. Can I PM u later in the afternoon? Anyway Don't worry coz thats A LOT OF GOOD contractors out there.

Medusa
the names you chose are nice. u know, we decided on #2's ang moh name like 2 weeks before delivery, and the chinese name only during my 3rd day in hospital (4th day discharged, wanted to do the BC in hospital so no need to go back again).

having CL here, still a honeymoon period. CL messed up my kitchen, my kitchen is very happening nowadays, if u get what i meant. this is something i don't like, 'coz i seldom cook. mum asked me to loon for one month. i quite like the way she takes care of bb. think gonna miss CL after she leaves, especially during night feeds.
happy.gif

Sharon
Yah I got it. Tks a millon :p
The picture of bb Sharwyn is so......Donno how to describe. It just melts my heart.

Charsiew
I know how u feel about the kitchen coz my MIL also turn my kitchen upside down during my confinement.
Well just focus yr attention to yr lovely bb u feel better. Enjoy yr confinement !!! (& worry abt the night feeds later. Hehe)

lil devil,
the last time i gave Pediasure 2 gabe (on a few occasions), his energy level shot up prior 2 bedtime. i then tasted Pediasure & Gain IQ n found Pediasure 2 b sweeter than Gain IQ. husband & i then studied the contents of Pediasure & Gain IQ tgt n we found tat Gain IQ has stuff tat Pediasure dun hv n vice versa. since i have a bottle of childlife multi-vit, i'll stick 2 giving the multi-vit 1st. If his solids appetite still not improving after i've tried everything & anything, then i'll consider Pediasure.

sharon,
hmmm...st eugene's ward...nice name. husband & i didnt consider Eugene. Mayb i'll check wif him as Eugene's also a saint's name.

sharon
yah lor, auto quinn, wahahahaha!!!! pix ah...? dun have wor, later i try taking his pix
happy.gif

PREVENAR
tik will take tis vaccine. yesterday pd says SINCE quinn is okie with his MMR, wanna take this as well since i ask. BUT me kiasi lah, wanna wait after this MMR *MMR machiam vely major for me* :p he was saying for PREVENAR, babies under 6 months old is 4 jabs in total, after 2 years old is just 1 jab and for 1.5 years old like quinn and babies here is 2 jabs lor. $170, forget to ask its the price for the 2 or just 1 jab? should be total rite?

kelly
quinn also on and off on multi-vit., when i rem or i feel he needs it. as for pediasure, i also tik its VELY sweet!! as usual i taste it before quinn :p and i was tiking to take it as EXTRA / SUPPLEMENT too, like once aday or so, provided quinn is willing to drink tat. HUH???!!!!! energy overflow after taking pediasure???? then i better drink some too !!
happy.gif
happy.gif

ziztine
yah, actually wanna ate more tat time but scared of having PHLEGMY baby tats why i tahan!!!! so whenever i ate orange tat time, i will take my time to siang(3) shou(4) the fruit! wahahahaha!!!

BB no. 2
hubby keep saying things like "u must know hor, its u who dun want baby no. 2 hor, its not ME"! ummm...... last nite i ask him so hes SERIOUS naming baby no. 2 *if a gal lah* QUEENIE??? he very very fast respond "ALEXIA / ALECIA" piaz!! now already tik of bb name.....

lil devil,
prevenar is $170 per jab. tods below 2yrs old need 2 take 2jabs while tods above 2yrs old take 1jab.

u also tik Pediasure is VERY sweet huh? tat means my taste buds still quite accurate. my GF gave pediasure 2 her 2nd girl cos her appetite not gd n she also not drinking her usual brand of FM well (Gain IQ). i asked my GF b4 how can she give such 'sweet' FM (pediasure) 2 her girl. my GF said "bo pian, if not sweet, wat makes u tik the girl will drink?" my GF said bcos she also felt tat pediasure is sweet, she gave 2 her girl for 3-4mths then she stopped liao. her girl started taking solids well so my GF sees no need in giving anymore.

i heard there's chocolate flavoured pediasure. wont it b sweeter? i also scared gabe likes pediasure n reject gain IQ. then i siao liao...hence my hesistance in giving him pediasure. i know i must slowly relax when it comes 2 feeding gabe stuff. i prefer 2 do it nice & slow...slowly intro him stuff, intro a lil at a time.

just like when my MIL started cooking his porridge wif stock (chicken/pork bones cooked wif veg, corn, etc - no ikan billis or dried scallops), he also rejected my porridge tat was cooked wif plain water. y? bcos porridge cooked wif stock is much sweeter/fragrant than porridge cooked wif plain water wat...

when i fed gabe porridge (cooked wif plain water) on a sat morn, he barely ate 1/2bowl n u can tell he's like very 'mian qiang' 2 eat it. i cant figure out y. the following mon, i saw my MIL brought pork bones, more veg (i already bought veg enuff for 1 wk of gabe's porridge) then i asked her y. tat's when i realised y gabe's refusing my type of porridge. bo pian...tat wkend, i had 2 go buy pork bones too. prepared stock, use e stock 2 cook porridge. he finished 1 bowl tat sat morn. a part of me was complaining cos more work for me mah but i know my MIL had kind intentions cos she wanna make sure her grandson gets more nutrients from other stuff.

anyway, i quite happy 2day...went 2 my uncle's plc in the morning for a gathering. there are a few tods (abt 4-5yrs old) around n when it was lunchtime, i prepared 1/3bowl of rice, i put some soup in the rice cos i find the rice rather hard (i didnt put so much soup until it's soupy but just enuff 2 wet it), put egg, chicken, fish ball, fish in the rice (all cut up into decent bite size for him). gabe finished everything.
happy.gif
mayb it's a new taste for him (chicken was cooked wif dark soya sauce so more flavoured while the fish was fried) or mayb he saw the other tods eating so he also kwai kwai open his mouth readily.

husband knew abt the whole incident n understood y i slowly intro stuff 2 gabe.

i can now get my MIL 2 experiment feeding him rice + other ingredients during lunch time. :p

can u confirm wif me tat 1bowl of rice is more fulfilling than 1bowl of porridge?

PCS
your MIL turned your kitchen upside down? cham lor, very pek cek and cannot complain hor?

Sharon
took some pics recently, will upload here when i can.

kelly,
Gd dat Gab can take rice. Kieran still not very receptive towards grainy stuff so he's still eating his boring porridge :p
I tink rice is much more filling than porridge cos porridge more water so easily digestable. Nanny nowadays cooks k's porridge drier cos he's older so need to eat more filling food. But of cos can't be too dry cos Kieran is so prone to puking when he eats difficult to swallow food.
Ur MIL has very gd intentions. She bothers to cook stock to make Gab's porridge nice nice.
happy.gif

Based on wat the mummies shared, i tink try to reduce OJ intake. I'm oso cutting down on eating oranges. Now not so bad liao unlike 1st trimester, crave for oranges so badly :p
Hey, i like the name Eugene
happy.gif

CS,
Hehehe, dun go into the kitchen :p Post pics, i wanna see!!!

kypf,
I oso had the same worries as u when i 1st found out i had no 2. Dat time though i planned to have no 2 tis yr, but jus didn't expect sp fast kena. Cried the whole nite after i tested +ve. Looking back, i tink i crazy then. But then again, can't blame u for worrying cos u're alone in a foreign land. U'll definitely need lots of home support. U still have many mths to work things out
happy.gif

medusa,
From the list of names, I like 'Javier' the most
happy.gif

kelly
yah, pediasure is SURE sweet!!! ur taste bud is fine
happy.gif
and as for the chocolate flavour, its not really sweeter but still its SWEET! and i drink it myself *nice nice* as i have a small pack of it. sure will not let quinn take the chocolate wan!

yah, porridge cook with stock is DEFINITELY more tasty and also more nutri. *imo lah* tats why my freezer always have pork stock, just the stock. reason why its PORK stock becos maybe i sort of DO believe too much chicken will give baby more phlegm, pork is so call the OKIE stock even when they are not well and tat doesnt mean i avoid giving chicken, i still do, just tat the base i use to cook porridge is mainly pork stock to replace water. and then will add ingredients like veg., fish, chicken, beef or so if i want to. so during some days when quinn dun fancy eating FANCY porridge, i will jus cook the porridge with the pork stock and add some veg., without meat, he like it tat way when he dun have appetite and it works fine for me.

at mil place or when we are out, i also give quinn rice with soup and so on, sometimes i will just buy those fish soup *comes with a bowl of rice* then will wet the rice with the soup and stir in slices of fish meat, hes okie with it too. so i alos tik since they are much older now, they can eat more things, and also meaning seasoning issue can relax abit more as outside food sure got seasoning. imagine if we *adults* have to eat porridge for A YEAR???!!! sure dun feel like eating liao! thats also why nowadays my cooking for quinn consist of grilling, steaming, stir fry, pan fried *healthier way lah* and all.

CONFIRM 1 bowl of rice is MUCH more filling than porridge!!!!! u just need abit of grains to cook porridge compare to cooking rice, so meaning if they eat half bowl rice is already enough, so if eatng 1 bowl is really alot liao!!!!

skyblue, me exactly same as u. planned to have #2 this year and it was earlier than planned and totally threw me off. what's also bothering me is that during this period suffering from morning sickness and all that, i'm not pulling my weight around the house.. as a result house is in a mess, and i don't think Ethan is getting the best care he could get. that's why feeling worried about when baby comes along.

maybe things will be better in 2nd trimester. though i'm always dreaming about being back in singapore..

Back