Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Hi Judy, last week my bil wanted to visit his mum at NUH, my sis they all alighted first and he went to park at carpark alone. He saw some "people" and at first thought they may know the shortcut to the building.. don't know why he lose the ability to think and followed them all the way till near the forest. He regained consciousness when my niece called and asked about his whereabout and why taking him so long. He got a fright and immediately took cab back which costs him around $9+.

Hello applegreen, I am curious - Why did he take a cab back instead of driving? So he left his car near the forest and took the cab back?

Wah scary.. Lucky for the call.. Means the forest is very 'dirty'.. Did he describe how does they look like? How come he can see them? His luck is down perhaps.. Who knows he will become missing person if not for the 'wake up call'..

As for taking cab, I think the car park & the 'near the forest' already a far distance away hence he took cab to flee the place.. (Cab fare $9+)

Hi Yew yew, cause he parked the car and was thinking those "people" might know the faster path from the carpark to main bldg thus followed them.. then followed blindly till forest...

Judy, yes.. the distance is quite far for a cab fare of $9+. I think one/ few of them is wearing white cloth. Heard this from my mum, haven't really asked him personally. Will asked when get to meet. lol...

Diorsnow, he went to 7th month praying the next day but not temple. Hehe...

By the way, 7th month is over, I guess should be fine... hahaha..

I think yes. I saw it before (years ago) but forgotten where now.. If i m not wrong is the free items thread but guess it had been removed liao by Mod. Many were sharing their true own experiences. I enjoyed reading.. Keke.. :p

老师想了一个temporary的办法,稍微方便让大家联系老师。于是,set up了WeChat communication channel.

Now, here is the procedure to add:

Step 1: Make sure you have WeChat app installed in your smartphone.
Step 2: Be sure you are using WeChat version 5.3.1
Here is how you check - Go to 'Setting' - 'About'.

Get ready to scan. Return to the main menu and do it from step 3.
Step 3: For iphone user - There are should be four tabs 'Chats', 'Contact', 'Discover' and 'Me'.
  • Select 'Discover' - 'Scan QR Code'.
  • Alternatively, you may hit the '+' sign on the main menu, then, select 'Scan QR Code'.
Step 3: For android phone user - There are three tabs 'Chats', 'Discover, and 'Contacts'.
  • Select 'Discover' - 'Scan QR Code' .
  • Alternatively, you may hit the '+' sign on the main menu, then, select 'Scan QR Code'.
You will be prompted to align the QR Code within the frame to scan. Simply aim with your scanner from your mobile phone at my QR Code on the screen (the picture below). And thats' it! It will auto scan. After adding, let me know who you are (your ID or name).

- QR Code disabled -​

Note:
  1. General queries should be ok. 老师不搞服务。一律谢绝算命、怀孕、看生儿育女、解签疑问。
  2. I am not in WeChat not 24/7. 有空就回复。
  3. This WeChat communication ideal is a trial run. So, it may be temporary.
  4. Most importantly, if there are any queries in the thread, anybody is welcome to help and relay/direct it to me. 还有,必须代替老师回复。大家受益。Nonetheless, if you have came across somebody who has made similar queries, and you think you can answer based on the past postings, please help. Unsure的话,可以向老师询问。

Last edited:
Hi dear mummies...,

I wonder if any mummies will be going to TPY temple to pray & return eggs anytime soon..? Can pls let me know, I'm interested to get baby dust from the powerful egg.. Pls....

Hi joix posting on behalf of 老师
经常有飞禽死有问题。你的情况应该还好。放心

Hi en_ma, posting on behalf of 老师,
很多方法。现在简化了。
(i) 老师给你择日搬入屋。最起码是传统做法之一。
(ii) 选好日子后,要搬迁的那天,在新屋门外起火炭. 屋主和家人(包括女主人)入屋之前跨过熊熊烈火。
(iii) 接着烧一壶开水,全部人喝了!要煮饭煮面都行。外面打包回来不算!
晚上不外出,铺好床单,准备睡觉。
若要择日入屋,需要夫妇的出生日和时间(DOB & TOB)。还有,您大纲要搬的日子。Provide your convenient date range, that is easier for me. I will give you some dates and specific time.

Hi, I will be returning 100 eggs next Saturday. Timing will be confirm at a later date. Most likely in the morning. :)

Hi Joyfulgal, thanks for sharing.. Can I double confirm with u, so u will be gng to typ temple shuang Lin shi there to return eggs on 13/8???

Thanks ;)

Hi ladies, I will be going down to tpy shuang lin si to return red eggs next Saturday, 13 Sep between 10:45am to 11am. Baby dust to all :)

Hi, I'm new here. Wld like to ask how u ladies pray to ZSNN... Tried reading previous post but it's a lot of chinese tt i dnt understand.

Is there anything i need to bring or procedure to pray? Lol i dint knw tpy shuang lin shi hv ZSNN.

Hello~ im doing fine. Had moved on but will think of my loss when i saw newborns...

Now still tiao-ing my body to prepare for next one...

It's gd to hear that u started moving on which is gd for u, it will help u when u tiao-ing ur body. It's normal that u will still think of ur losses, but Things will get better..

Now most impt is tiao ur body n womb. Keep good happy mood at all times...

Hi hi..
I'll be returning red eggs at TPY Shuang Lin Monastery this coming Sat (Sep 20) around 10am-12noon.
Baby dust to all ! :)

Anyone know how to intepret this?
年來安穩謝蒼天 守舊惟憑心地堅 百尺竿頭縮進步 平安吉慶本相連

To be honest, many of us could have miscarriage without realising it. If you have unprotected sex, 99% you could be pregnant and not knowing it because it can be mistaken as mense. Once conceived, there will be a 'spirit' so it doesn't mean to be in human form to be miscarried. It could be a hot flush of blood, or blood clot. But still you have to 'chao du' for it.. because once it is "18-months" and above, it will come and look for you. They can carry 3-types of "licence" so Of course if you purposely abort it, it will take revenge using the red flag licence. many ppl miscarried without knowing it so there are many 胎靈 waiting to be 超渡 so they can be reborn. For 胎靈,they are like orphans in the netherworld. So once they know you are the parents, they will stick to you 24/7. Those with yin yang eyes can see it. Even if your house got pray God or Buddha, it can still be with you cos you are the parent. So I advise, you can do a check if you have any 胎靈 and if you have, do a proper 超渡 and be sincere about it.. wish them well. Frankly, these unborn child are very pitiful, just that human eyes cannot see.

Hi diorsnow,

How do we check if we have any 胎靈?

Not sure about in Singapore. i only know one in JB. But go only if your really sincere in it.. Don't go and then make false promises to chao du for your 胎靈 (if any) then never fulfil your promises.

Actually best is go as wife and hubby. But be warned there is no secrets there. The 胎靈 could be from your past relationships.

Hi, I'm new here. Wld like to ask how u ladies pray to ZSNN... Tried reading previous post but it's a lot of chinese tt i dnt understand.

Is there anything i need to bring or procedure to pray? Lol i dint knw tpy shuang lin shi hv ZSNN.
Hi! Bring along fruits with seed like apple when u going to pray. Pray the main god before you proceed to pray zsnn. And offer the fruits to zsnn. This is what I did. If I'm doing it wrongly someone please correct me. :)

Hi! Bring along fruits with seed like apple when u going to pray. Pray the main god before you proceed to pray zsnn. And offer the fruits to zsnn. This is what I did. If I'm doing it wrongly someone please correct me. :)
Hey Pat! Hi here. =)

I bought e oranges frm the shop cos i tot thr wld b florist like si ma lu. But the temple asst said it's okay can tell zsnn, thn the nxt visit bring flowers =)

Opps i dint pray all e other Gods, yi si yi si with the same joss sticks to ti gong and main god.

Hey Pat! Hi here. =)

I bought e oranges frm the shop cos i tot thr wld b florist like si ma lu. But the temple asst said it's okay can tell zsnn, thn the nxt visit bring flowers =)

Opps i dint pray all e other Gods, yi si yi si with the same joss sticks to ti gong and main god.
You are at tpy just now?

Huh!! Must bring flowers??? I went last week too... But didn brought flowers.... Only oranges... I did pray the main gods, but I dunno which sequence to go so I pray only. Does anyone know which sequence to pray when praying at the main god there? I only know first must pray tian gong. Kindly advise... Thanks.

Huh!! Must bring flowers??? I went last week too... But didn brought flowers.... Only oranges... I did pray the main gods, but I dunno which sequence to go so I pray only. Does anyone know which sequence to pray when praying at the main god there? I only know first must pray tian gong. Kindly advise... Thanks.

I read online red flowers for daughter, white for son. But e asst thr said those market mixed packet flowers will do. It's an offering. Think can ask e temple asst thr nxt time.

Pray the tian gong first, then either left or right first they say no difference but finish left then right. Then pretty pray zsnn

ROM、纳彩、嫁娶的日子需要大师/师父择日,这样新婚夫妇才会当旺而且鸿运当头!有不少人假厉害,翻日历选日子,这些都不行的。在日历看似好日子,很有可能是凶日。凶日宴客就不行了。凶日宴客加上荤卓,更有麻烦的。

老师,如果ROM和行华人婚礼都没有择日而且选的是黑日会影响参加的亲人吗?

我先生的弟弟在我生孩子后的第四十二天在教堂ROM. 我怕孩子pantang跟家婆说我们不去。我家婆却说她不pantang硬硬要我们去。我妈知道后就翻通书发现两天都是黑日而且是那种在过后家里会有人死、对新人也非常不利。我们最后还是参加了。ROM当日有印度人在教堂办丧事;我不知情抱者孩子经过。

华人婚礼那天我以时间太早为由没参加但有参加午宴。

这是2012年11月的事。参加过后我觉得很不顺。孩子难带、家翁家婆还有丈夫的弟弟和弟媳在我背后不断的打毒针破坏我和丈夫的感情。我们闹到很僵。为了儿子我忍。过后有朋友提点叫我去庙拜观音娘娘求她帮忙。 过后一切才慢慢好转。

今年3月我怀孕、本来一切都好、宝宝却在17周时突然夭折了。弟媳也怀孕。EDD晚我5天。

请问这些有关系吗?谢谢。

家婆家有摆观音娘和祖先。她很疼爱丈夫的弟弟所以结婚的所有大小事都由着他们而弟媳是教徒。

我已经在农历七月时为宝宝超度。

Last edited:
Pray the tian gong first, then either left or right first they say no difference but finish left then right. Then pretty pray zsnn
They say? 老师倒是想知道who say?!

没这回事。严格上来讲是右至左。很多人拜佛求神傻傻的,什么都不懂。

I read online red flowers for daughter, white for son. But e asst thr said those market mixed packet flowers will do. It's an offering. Think can ask e temple asst thr nxt time.

Huh!! Must bring flowers??? I went last week too... But didn brought flowers....
‘换花’ - 老师曾经有说过了。

Refer to past postings. Or, use the forum board search engine. Lots of useful information can be found!

click to read [#23][#25][#26][#124] and a few posts.

老师,如果ROM和行华人婚礼都没有择日而且选的是黑日会影响参加的亲人吗?
99% 会!新婚人是首当其中。最严重还是新婚人。很多人不知道的,冲和煞会出人命(指的是新婚人)。这种情况不普遍,但是还是会发生。

一般老阿嫲老阿公略懂的都会知道,不是迷信。往往老阿嫲老阿公拿不出证明的时候,给人诬蔑成迷信(pantang)。懂得民俗学(看八字、风水、择日等等),会知道是什么原因。越厉害看八字、风水、择日的师父,越怕‘怕死’。所以讲话非常小心,那是因为出差错是真的会害死人的。

要是择日娶嫁,择出的日子是非常好的话,新婚人将非常旺。就因为新婚人旺,所以宴客的人也会沾喜。新婚人旺很像财神爷的,敢敢去kiss去摸他好了!新婚人欢天喜地的,趁机抱/搂新郎新娘的腰。而且新婚人一整年有luck. 冲喜了!衰运减到底点了。买BTO lucky、换工作顺利等等。

乱七八糟乱选日,就准备倒霉的。真的。新郎新娘其中一人破格命,又选破日/日脚凶星,很快离婚的。不然就被克死,要不家人有问题。老师常给人择日办娶嫁、安床、纳彩、生产、迁居等等,这些是看到不要看了。搞外遇、破产、离婚、死了都不知道原因在哪里。

老师曾在美国住。参加不少ang-moh婚宴. Those couples who unknowingly picked the unlucky wedding day, 多半都会出事。Unfortunately, Singapore young couples don't quite believe it because their friends, relatives don't practise auspicious date selection for wedding/ROM.

我先生的弟弟在我生孩子后的第四十二天在教堂ROM. 我怕孩子pantang跟家婆说我们不去。我家婆却说她不pantang硬硬要我们去。
你家婆pantang的话,就不会硬拉你们去了。有baby/怀孕,有一百个理由推掉的。但是老师不能教你撒谎。

我妈知道后就翻通书发现两天都是黑日而且是那种在过后家里会有人死、对新人也非常不利。我们最后还是参加了。ROM当日有印度人在教堂办丧事;我不知情抱者孩子经过。

华人婚礼那天我以时间太早为由没参加但有参加午宴。
过了就算了不要去想了,下次,跟你妈妈说,做了任何事之后就不要翻查通书了。翻通书知道了不是更加难过吗?

老师自己会私底下查一下,即使知道怎么一回事之后,也不会跟对方/人家讲。This is because, when somebody commented after incident had happened, 会给人酸‘马后炮’。

Related link. Click post [#215]. Or, use the forum board search engine read about '择日/'通书'. Lots of information can be found. This could be the only forum board in Singapore talked most about 民俗学/玄学.

这是2012年11月的事。参加过后我觉得很不顺。孩子难带、家翁家婆还有丈夫的弟弟和弟媳在我背后不断的打毒针破坏我和丈夫的感情。我们闹到很僵。为了儿子我忍。过后有朋友提点叫我去庙拜观音娘娘求她帮忙。 过后一切才慢慢好转。
要继续讲原因吗?老师前面的discussion说过了不少和家人关系很闹得很僵的原因。Use the forum search engine! 全部都是老师所写所讲。Absolutely no hearsay。

今年3月我怀孕、本来一切都好、宝宝却在17周时突然夭折了。弟媳也怀孕。EDD晚我5天。
你还要去想原因啊?事情过了就算了。知道了能怎么样呢?
出世后,宝宝死,才叫‘夭折’。
未出世,胎死腹中,叫‘流产’。明白没?

我已经在农历七月时为宝宝超度。
很好!继续!Use the forum board search engine read about '超度'.

Last edited:

P/s:.家婆家有摆观音娘和祖先。她很疼爱丈夫的弟弟所以结婚的所有大小事都由着他。弟媳是教徒。

答:你想知道,为什么妈妈听儿子的话吗?你想知道为什么婆媳关系恶劣吗?为什么家婆老是把帮儿子吗?老师跟你讲个因果,希望你牢记在心

2rgdno0.jpg

8/10 cases妈妈前世的爱人是今世的儿子。今世妈妈和儿子是母子关系,但前世是恋人!儿子受伤害/委屈,妈妈会很不服。因为,恋人受到伤害了!很多儿子粘妈妈而不粘爸爸的原因也是一样!儿子很喜欢妈妈也听妈妈的话,不完全是妈妈照顾儿子那么简单。真正前世的原因的是,儿子前世的爱人是妈妈!明白了吗?

家婆跟媳妇关系不好,那时是因为情敌(妻子)要抢妈妈的儿子(丈夫)。所以妈妈很妒忌,也会很生气!因为妈妈(家婆)不喜欢儿子听妻子(情敌)摆布。明白了吗?

做妻子的,要明白家婆为什么对儿子的妻子不满,处处为难媳妇。老师不是瞎子,看得到媳妇跟家婆吵架或者意见不合的。只要人一死,真相大白了。家婆/妻子死后,做鬼之后就会彻底明白在世做人的时候,为什么闹得那么僵。

Related link. Click post [#551].​

做鬼不甘愿的,肯定回来缠。回来缠有什么后果,家庭吵架、破产、生不出孩子、得精神病、给车撞死、中cancer. 看看recent news - 妈妈把儿子扔下楼,儿子跟爸爸一起跳楼,最近一位住Pasir Ris的学生跳楼自杀, 多惨啊!

Last edited:

Back