Surgery related: Breast Augmentation

hi, anyone has gotten their boobs done before with motiva implants and can share their experience? i’m looking to get mine done and would like to know more about the payment/process/pain/prep/post ☺️ thanks in advance for your help girlies xx

(ps: looking to go to sw1 clinic with either dr tan or dr chia as i already get my lips done there so if anyone has any experience there eg: do they take credit card installment etc. it would be so helpful thank you!!)

Hi I am a patient with Dr Tan from SW1 too! Just want to share my experience to the girlies out there as well. I did both breast augmentation and eyebag removal with fat grafting with him.
I chanced upon SW1 while doing my research for these two most disturbing problems at this juncture of my life. After birth, with lost of collagen and body fats, my breast size has shrunk to be almost nothing. The feeling was bad and disturbing. It's a feeling that I did not dare to share with anyone. Eyebag was more about the lack of sleep and poor circulation of blood due to aging.
When I first met Dr Tan, I didn think too much as I wanted to find out more and was thinking to consider again after. I have read a lot of good reviews about Dr Tan from all sources. Somehow I was impressed that the clinic has little or no advertisement.
The first time meeting Dr Tan was reassuring and he is a very straight forward person. Talking to him made me feel that these two most disturbing problems are just a small part in life which can be solved easily. He explained very thoroughly what he will do if I decide to go ahead. He also shared the different situations and cases he went through and also how common these problems are. Somehow he has given me the confidence to go ahead just after that meeting. His staffs are all very patient and nice people. They are also very caring and reassuring.
I am now done with both the surgeries and have no regrets even though I am still going through the recovery period. Dr Tan and his crew has been seeing me and answering my endless questions promptly and patiently. I am grateful to them and if there's anybody out there that is considering such enhancement in life. Dr Tan and team will still be my first choice if I were to choose again.
I paid in full. However i think they do have instalment plans as they did ask me if i need but I didnt ask which credit card they take.

I was feeling quite depressed after childbirth at the deflated boobs after breastfeeding (especially the chest ribs) and was highly recommended by a friend to The Covette Clinic who did hers with Dr Gavin.

I was feeling very dilemma about choosing the desirable size as I don’t want something too big or small .

Dr Gavin is like what the others say, very patient and he actually suggest me that I can take on full C for a deeper cleavage

The medical team is very patient to attend to me as I bring dresses and clothes of different occasions to do the implant fittings and I actually made a few trips to do the fitting with a zillion questions to bombard them , they actually answered my questions patiently without any signs of frustration

I was feeling soooooo nervous yet looking forward to the surgery, the medical team was very assuring and surgery was quite fast and took less than 2 hours, fast & hassle free

Recovery was faster than what I thought and I m well taken care of with regular reviews , guess that’s the perk of doing in Singapore, highly recommend you to do it here as it is much safer as is a “you only do once “ surgery” ❤

So far there’s no regrets as YOLO , you only live once and for those who has been considering for the longest time in your life, just go for consultation first and then take your time to decide whether to proceed, that’s what I did. Hope it helps Xoxo

Back