Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

WindnBreeze

Hi, i prayed to ZSNN in 2018 for a baby but i only got pregnant in mid-2019. Only went there once. I have 2 qns: 1) do i need to return thanks? 2) i actually made a promise to return xx number of eggs if i got pregnant but i cannot remember how many i promised. Should i still return thanks? If so, how many eggs shld i return? Thanks!

1) definitely :)
not everyone get preggy shortly after praying.. some take more than a year..
2) i will advise u to visit a temple where they trance heavenly deity, consult the deity on this issue and see what the deity say...

Sswan

1) definitely :)
not everyone get preggy shortly after praying.. some take more than a year..
2) i will advise u to visit a temple where they trance heavenly deity, consult the deity on this issue and see what the deity say...
Do you have any place to recommend for the temple where trance heavenly deity?

Candiefloss

Dear all,

We are blessed with a pair of beautiful twins!

We will be returning 88 Red Eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao at Toa Payoh tomorrow (29th Mar 2020, Sunday) at 3pm

Hopefully can help to spread some baby dust! Good luck!

Address:
Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao (Siong Lim Temple, part of Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery)
Where: 184 Jalan Toa Payoh
Phone: 6259 5292
Opening hours: 8am – 5pm

Jo1812

Dear all,

We are blessed with a pair of beautiful twins!

We will be returning 88 Red Eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao at Toa Payoh tomorrow (29th Mar 2020, Sunday) at 3pm

Hopefully can help to spread some baby dust! Good luck!

Address:
Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao (Siong Lim Temple, part of Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery)
Where: 184 Jalan Toa Payoh
Phone: 6259 5292
Opening hours: 8am – 5pm

Hi, We went there on Friday and the person (presuming he works there) told us it’s closed, the gate was closed too. I have tried calling their number this morning but no one has picked up. Not too sure if they will be open today.

Meowmeow99

Hi all, do u know if i have to return red eggs on actual full month day itself or is it flexible by a few days? Thanks.!

Full month is 30days from birth date?

Candiefloss

Hi, We went there on Friday and the person (presuming he works there) told us it’s closed, the gate was closed too. I have tried calling their number this morning but no one has picked up. Not too sure if they will be open today.
Hi! Thanks for sharing the information!

Actually I went and the temple is closed until further notice due to covid19. So I have dropped the eggs at the other temple:

Yu Huang Dian at 495 Havelock Road. But I guess the temple will also be closed by 3pm.