Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

1) definitely :)
not everyone get preggy shortly after praying.. some take more than a year..
2) i will advise u to visit a temple where they trance heavenly deity, consult the deity on this issue and see what the deity say...
Do you have any place to recommend for the temple where trance heavenly deity?

Dear all,

We are blessed with a pair of beautiful twins!

We will be returning 88 Red Eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao at Toa Payoh tomorrow (29th Mar 2020, Sunday) at 3pm

Hopefully can help to spread some baby dust! Good luck!

Address:
Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao (Siong Lim Temple, part of Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery)
Where: 184 Jalan Toa Payoh
Phone: 6259 5292
Opening hours: 8am – 5pm

Dear all,

We are blessed with a pair of beautiful twins!

We will be returning 88 Red Eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao at Toa Payoh tomorrow (29th Mar 2020, Sunday) at 3pm

Hopefully can help to spread some baby dust! Good luck!

Address:
Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao (Siong Lim Temple, part of Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery)

Hi, We went there on Friday and the person (presuming he works there) told us it’s closed, the gate was closed too. I have tried calling their number this morning but no one has picked up. Not too sure if they will be open today.

Hi all, do u know if i have to return red eggs on actual full month day itself or is it flexible by a few days? Thanks.!

Full month is 30days from birth date?

Hi, We went there on Friday and the person (presuming he works there) told us it’s closed, the gate was closed too. I have tried calling their number this morning but no one has picked up. Not too sure if they will be open today.
Hi! Thanks for sharing the information!

Actually I went and the temple is closed until further notice due to covid19. So I have dropped the eggs at the other temple:

Yu Huang Dian at 495 Havelock Road. But I guess the temple will also be closed by 3pm.

Dear all,

We are blessed with healthy baby boy on May 2019 and we would like to return 100 red eggs on baby's 1 year old birth day. I would like to get your suggestion on how should I return since temple is closed.
Thank you very much.

Dear all,

We are blessed with healthy baby boy on May 2019 and we would like to return 100 red eggs on baby's 1 year old birth day. I would like to get your suggestion on how should I return since temple is closed.
Thank you very much.

I guess the only way is wait till the temple to open. When praying that time, tell zsnn that we're returning later due to the cb.

I guess the only way is wait till the temple to open. When praying that time, tell zsnn that we're returning later due to the cb.
Thanks for your suggestion. Yes , we will return after CB. Meanwhile, can I do anything at home as a return on his birthday ? Thanks.

Hi, I will be returning 100 eggs to thank Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for blessing me with a healthy baby girl. The details are as follows:

Date: 21 Jun 2020
Time: 4pm
Venue: Lorong Koo Chye Sheng Hong Temple (15 Arumugam Rd Singapore 409906)
Nearest MRT: MacPherson

Baby dust to all those trying!

Update: have left the eggs at the temple :)

Last edited:
如何知道在庙里的红鸡蛋是可以拿的? 不是其他人拜了要带回去的?
Usually it's for people to take home. Rarely couples who give the eggs will take them back. It's a blessing from couples who have children to those who are trying for one.

Hi everyone ~ may I know if anyone is returning red eggs ? Thanks thanks in advance ~

Hi all!

I will be making an offering of 100 red eggs to thank 注生娘娘(Zhu Sheng Niang Niang) for her blessings.

Date/time: 25 July (Sat), around 1pm
Venue: Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery
Address: 184 Jalan Toa Payoh Singapore 319944)

Please feel free to drop by to collect them.

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

I will be making an offering of 100 red eggs to thank 注生娘娘(Zhu Sheng Niang Niang) for her blessings of my baby Boy this May, with a sweet and smooth 2 hr delivery =)

Date/time: 21 July (Tue) lunch hour
Venue: Shuang Lin Monastery

Do pick up 2 eggs and sharing Baby dust to all of you!

Hi, checking any mummy will be offering red eggs to Shuang Lin Temple on 31 Jul? Hope to get 2 red eggs for blessing, Thank You.

Just went to get the blessing from 注生娘 at the temple at Arumugan Road yesterday. Didnt managed to see any red eggs but keeping finger crossed for good news.

Hi,

I will be returning 50 red eggs at TPY Shuang Lin Temple this Sun (16/8) at around 11am - 12nn to thank Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for blessing me with a baby girl.

Sharing baby dust & good luck!

Hi, when you say ZSNN bless you with a baby girl, what do you mean? hehe cos i recently went there and pray too...

Hi,

I will be returning 50 red eggs at TPY Shuang Lin Temple this Sun (16/8) at around 11am - 12nn to thank Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for blessing me with a baby girl.

Sharing baby dust & good luck!
Yay.. will try to go down there too.

As its my first time heading there and its pretty big, anyone able to enlighten on the direction to go towards finding zsnn?

Many thanks

Hi, when you say ZSNN bless you with a baby girl, what do you mean? hehe cos i recently went there and pray too...

Hi varcia09, hubby & i went to pray to ZSNN when we were ttc-ing and as per the praying procedures, we promised to make a return offering (还愿) should we be successful. So now, with the birth of my girl, we are fulfilling this promise :)

[/QUOTE]
Yay.. will try to go down there too.

As its my first time heading there and its pretty big, anyone able to enlighten on the direction to go towards finding zsnn?

Many thanks

Hi Adelinecxj

When u enter from main entrance, ZSNN altar is on your left,where 太歲爺 etc are. You can approach the joss sticks counter & ask them how to go about praying. We brought flowers along to make offering as well. You can google some articles on the things to prepare if you want to do it full-fledged. Hope this helps.

Hi varcia09, hubby & i went to pray to ZSNN when we were ttc-ing and as per the praying procedures, we promised to make a return offering (还愿) should we be successful. So now, with the birth of my girl, we are fulfilling this promise :)

Hi Nas, thanks for replying ☺️ Grats to u and ur hubby

Hi hi,

Just wanna check if any ladies know if the 半港天后宫at sengkang, if its open during these period of time? Planning to go pray the 注生娘娘there too.
Many thanks

Hi all,
I will be returning 100 red eggs tomorrow, 26 August 2020 around 11am to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Temple to thank Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for blessing me with a baby boy. Baby dust to all!

Hi Ladies,

1 yr ago, Hubby and I collected 2 eggs from Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi Temple. We ate 1 each and few months later were blessed with a twin. This Sunday, 25th Nov,is my twin's full month. We have promised that we will return 200 eggs so that others can take them and be blessed with babies as well. We will be dropping the eggs at around 11.30am. Feel free to collect and may all be blessed with babies soon. Baby Dust to all!
Hi Ladies,

1 yr ago, Hubby and I collected 2 eggs from Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi Temple. We ate 1 each and few months later were blessed with a twin. This Sunday, 25th Nov,is my twin's full month. We have promised that we will return 200 eggs so that others can take them and be blessed with babies as well. We will be dropping the eggs at around 11.30am. Feel free to collect and may all be blessed with babies soon. Baby Dust to all!

can check you take the egg serve by other , or need to bring the egg go to pray and eat the egg ? we also hope have kids, married very long no kid until now even try IVF

HI Baby Love, I am New here, can check i need to bting own cook egg go to pray and eat them ? or i need take the egg on the Temper who brought over to pray ?

Dear All,

I will be returning 100 red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang on baby 满月 for blessing us with our first baby girl after few unsuccessful pregnancies.

Date: 17.09.2020. 八月初一。
Time: Around 1pm. Please go after 2pm to be safe. I will try to be early so more people can take.

At our lowest, we had managed to receive 2 eggs from Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Toa Payoh and had succeasfully gotten pregnant after 2 months. Suggest couples who have been trying to pray sincerely and take the eggs. Like what we did. And also pass on the blessing after you received it.

Baby dust to all.

Back