Your's Truly - Hello Kitty

hi happibear,
I'm interested with the fireman and the purple.

Anyone has extra of the figurines, except the graduation hk, to let go..let me know ya..

Hi
Looking for strawberry ld A4 zipped file no. 29. Budget is max $7. Or exchange 1 to 1 with
Jan LD mug or
chopping board set or
sakura LD purse or
sakura towel w tray x 2 or
travel series LD mirror w light or
travel series LD utensils set

happy.gif

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Attention ladies in my pot bp:

POT 6 is ready for collection at TH@OUB from tmr, 4 Feb onwards. Please
collect asap and as usual avoid lunch time. Please help to disseminate this info. Thanks.</font></font>

Ladies,
Have <font color="0000ff">15 pcs</font> for sale at bp price of $12.90. Post your interest if keen.

<font color="ff0000">HK Red Frying Pan
Price: $15.90
Diameter: 18cm
Handle: 15.5cm</font>

3597707.jpg

1. Emma
2. Emma

UPDATE LIST!

HK Red Frying Pan
Price: $12.90
Handle: 15.5cm

1)Emma
2)Emma
3)Mabel
4)Taro
5)snowberries
6)xing
7)Hellokitty
8)BA
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

UPDATE LIST!

HK Red Frying Pan

1)Emma
2)Emma
3)Mabel
4)Taro
5)snowberries
6)xing
7)Hellokitty
8)BA
9)janiemin
10)Dior
11)Dior
12)Jennifer
13)Cindy
14)
15)

<font color="ff0000">BP CLOSED - Those in the list, pls collect from TH @ OUB asap.</font>

HK Red Frying Pan

1) Emma
2) Emma
3) Mabel
4) Taro
5) snowberries
6) xing
7) Hellokitty
8) BA
9)j aniemin
10)Dior
11)Dior

12) jennifer
13) Cindy
14) ecmon
15) annie

Dior,
Np at all. Congrates on the arrival of yr little bundle of joy ;) do take care n have loads of rest. Post pic of bb k?

Thanks lili... will do it when I get more of his pics...

Emma,
No have not use it yet too nice to use..will be using it to deco my kitchen...

jas.. havent use.. think i wanna get another one then use this one.. hahahhaha.. that time couldnt decided if want another.. now i see.. actualli the blue one is pretty nice too..
happy.gif
did u get urs?

how's bb kyra?
happy.gif

Dior, congrats! You have given birth = ) The delivery process should be quite fast rite? So now it's 1 gal and 3 boys?

Lili, thanks for your help and lobang too! = )

Emma, I din buy leh, runs out of space le, haha

BB Kyra still the same, eat sleep eat sleep *LOL*

Dior, wow, really pei fu!! I handle one already "buay hu" man, keke

Wow Jas, you have given birth already! Congrats! Ya u mentioned your baby due in Jan rite? So u decide on the infant care already?

Purin,Justin still crying as and when. Actually StJames is really a very good school now that I changed to another school, I can truly say that. How's Lionel? In which Rainbow class?

Emma, ya ya, can buy HK toys next time but not so soon la, haha

Annie, yes, I gave birth on 31/12/2009
happy.gif

No leh, I'll let nanny take care of my baby first bcos I need someone which have experience on taking care of baby is much safer

Ladies,
I'm looking for HK thermal flask (non plastic type) at cost

jas.. sad to say.. all the LD thermal flask all cant keep water hot for v long.. 1 hr at most... those i bot from taka also CMI.. 3 hrs later.. become warm water alr.. but those good japanese brand ones if u're using it for kyra's milk..
happy.gif

Emma,
You tried the latest LD thermal flask? It was written as 6 hrs at 60 deg. Don't know how true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine,
Emma is right. The Tiger and the Elephant picture (haha. . can't remember brand name) can keep water warm for quite some time. You are not breastfeeding?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annie,
You want to consider putting Justin back? No harm calling the school and try. I like their enrichments next term and my DS want to sign up for so many. Too bad, only 5 days in a week. I have to restrict myself in buying HK and many other things so that he can attend the enrichments.

Purin.. the latest one i never try.. but i tried the previous ones... i go short trip to IMM also CMI alr.. haha.. cos my milk bottles have normal temp water inside alr.. so hot water muz be HOT.. hehe..

ya.. tiger and zojirushi (elephant pic.. hehe) and thermos all buyable.. the rest not as good... get one good one use a year or 2 good enough liao..
happy.gif

Hi Ladies,

thanks for the well wishes...but really tired man to have so many...

Emma,
You are right...1 princess and 4 prince..
Where did your hubby brought all those kitty stuff for you??From Korea?? I love that coffe maker though I dont drink coffee... If you got any extra lipgloss and hand cream that you want to sell please let me know... I

Dior.. Yup.. Hubby juz returned from Korea.. The étude house stuff no extras leh.. Gave some of it away as gifts..
happy.gif

How's ur baby boy? Wats his name?

Back