Yew Kwang Studio Photography

hi ,

can email me on the family package too ?
my email add : [email protected]
thanks
happy.gif

hi yew kwang

I'm interested in the family package.

please email me the best promotion price for family package (2 adults + 1 year old baby), main focus will be on the baby.

[email protected]

Thank you!

hi,

can you quote me a family package consist of the following,

1) Family of 4 (2adults + 1(3yrs) + 1(6mths)). But mainly the kids.
2) Price
3) How many photos shots?
4) All softcopies return?
5) Duration
6) Outfit
Email address: [email protected]

Thx

Hi,

I am planning for a family photoshoot, my family consist 2 adults, 1(7yo), 1(5yo) & 1(1yo), your price? How many photos taken? over how long? Do you return h-res softcopies? Any outfit? And makeup for how many head? My contact is [email protected]

Thks

hi YK,

I would like to take up a package with your studio for my 2 kids... 2 year old boy and 1 year old girl. Would be taking individual package for both.... and hope to include some shots taken together as a family.

would u kindly email me at [email protected] to advise me on the dates that u r available on weekends in june or any other dates ..etc ..thanx.

Hi YK

saw you package at your website above, look good to me. How much do you charge for makeover for the mum? does it include hairdo? Thank you.

Dear YK

Could you email me the price for family pkg?
Family consists of 2 adults and 3 kids (ranging from 1 year to 8 years old). Does the pkg price include some solo shots for each of the kids?
Pls email to [email protected]

Thanks.

Hi YewKwang, would like to know the rates for parents and 2 bbs, with make-up charges and hairdo for mommy and how long do I have to book in advance : <font color="0000ff">[email protected]</font>

Thanks
happy.gif

Dear all,

We have updated our maternity portfolio with new photos and are also having a promotion for our maternity photography service. Check out the details at www.yewkwang.com

cheers,
yewkwang

Hi Yewkwang,

I used your service for my wedding day 2 yrs back and really loves the photos. Now I have a five month bb and would like to take family photos or collages with him. Please email me your package to [email protected]. Thanks

hi Yew Kwang,

I am interested on your $288 maternity package. Kindly check when can I book my slot? I am only 26wks now. Would like to photo shoot when I am ard 33-35wks. Thank you.

Hi alien,

The booking can be done about 2-3 weeks in advance. Do call me or sms me at my hp 97608980 to arrange for the appointment, thank you.

yewkwang

hi yew kwang,

it has been abt 3 weeks since i last took my maternity shots at your studio. With a prompt promise of getting my pix within a week, i have been viewing the pix almost everyday since then, enjoying the moments of bonding with my baby on the captivating shots u taken for us. This is especially so when i have put on a staggering 22kg from my pre-pregnancy to my current status of 8 mths preggie and yet from the pix, i look "alright"..haha...i supposed.

When i show my pix to my family and friends, i received rave reviews from them. I wld like to take this opportunity to thank you for your precious time taken during the photo shot, your patience, your friendly advise on how to pose and the fun, my hubby, myself, mum and perhaps my baby (inside my tummy) have enjoyed!

Hi Sharz,

Thank you for your testmonial. Glad to know that you all have enjoyed the session and are happy with the photos.

Wish you all the best and hope to see all of you again, together with your baby
happy.gif

Cheers
yewkwang

hi yewkwang,

it's me again. i would like to make booking for my maternity package.

28th Oct OR 3rd Nov - depends on your availability. timing to be advised when come to nearer date.
happy.gif

thanks

Hi Yew Kwang,

Jus wana share with other mommies here that u have done a great job for our photoshoot.
Even my parents compliement u...
All thanks to u after receiving all positive comments from friends + relatives

I really love the collage!
Mommies, Here is one copy to share
966521.jpg

Back