Free Kids Character Development Activity For Choa Chu Kang / Bt Panjang / Yew Tee Parents & Kids

MSFY

Hi everyone,

Just to share that my hubby (an educator) and I (an ex-educator, now SAHM of 3 boys age 5, 3 & 6mths), have embarked on our family community service project in our home in CCK area. It takes a kampong to raise a child, and we hope to empower a kampong of parents who build strong family and raise children with upright values!

We run kids character development activities on 2-3 Saturdays each month for children between 3-6 years old to help parents and their children to build strong foundation in their character development to achieve a holistic life.

Each month/season covers a thematic approach to allow participating parents & kids consider about right moral values, which they would likely to start exploring at this age. The activities we do include games, story telling, role play, craft, cartoons to teach the children the values that will help them to be successful in life!

Regular activities are held on specified Saturdays of each month at 11am - 12pm, followed by a Parents Connect Time 12pm-12.30pm. (We may consider open another time slot, if there are too many people joining in this timing)

(Parents are advised to give their kids a good brunch before session starts or bring some food for them to munch on their own at 12pm while parents have their sharing time)

Parents are invited to discover more about their own children, and grow with their kids in this journey of character development! (We welcome grandparents to come with parents too!)

There are also ongoing special events / parties during festivals to celebrate together as a community of families.

Feel free to contact me through private message with your contact details, if you are keen to join us for any upcoming activities / being kept posted on any upcoming events, feel free to drop us an email at: [email protected]

We do have a parent support group for the parents in the area too, so if you are our neighbours, you are most welcome to bring your kids along and meet us in our next gatherings!

Bt Panjang, Choa Chu Kang & Yew Tee Parents Support Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/324665081025435/

(p/s I may not check the forum so often, pls contact us through email /facebook preferbly? tks!)

Cheers!
Marianne

Back