Yew Kwang Studio Photography

hi fruitee,

ya lor..after this round hubbdy suggest whole family protrait with ILs n his 4other siblings lor...thk YK will faint leh...evyone in is 20pax..

Hi Pjen,

Thanks for your testimonial, hope to serve your family and you again in the future
happy.gif

Hi Fruitee,

Look forward to our photoshoot soon
kao_clap.gif

for the graduation shot, do u provide the gown too? for acca and oxford brookes uni?
how many pple do u accomodate for the family graduation shot? any additional charge to add pple?

Hi Kireiang21

Thank you for your enquiry.
We don't provide graduation gown, Our studio can accomodate up to maximum about 10 adults, there is no extra charge for additional people at this moment.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further queries, thank you.

Hi yewkwang

would like to know:
1) the price for family of 2 sets of grandparents + parents + 1 baby
2) How many photos shots?
3) All softcopies return?
4) Duration
5) Outfit or props?

Pls email me at [email protected]. Will you be available on 1st Nov? Thanks!

hi yewkwang,

can email me details on ur packages?
for the graduation family package, can include baby inside?
or maybe u can work out something specific for us?
cos intend to take family pic of my parents, my younger bro (in grad gown), hubby & me & baby...

pls email me at [email protected] to discuss...

thanks!!
happy.gif

Hi YewKwang,

Can I also have the details for your packages. Considering either doing the family or solely for my ger. Can you also include in the cost of getting back all edited / unedited softcopies of the shoots taken.

And do u include makeup for the mummy?

My email account is [email protected]

Thanks

Hi Yew Kwang,

Had just book a package with u on 21st Oct. Just to check. If i want to include 2 more adults (baby grandparent) what is the additional cost?

Thanks.

Hi Sotongberry,

Thanks for signing up the package.
There is no additional cost for including grandparents
happy.gif

yewkwang

Hi Yew Kwang,

you did my maternity photoshoot last year in Oct (and i delivered 1 week after e shoot!).. n now my bb boy is turning 1yr old soon..
would like to check if you do "on location" shoot on the day of the birthday party, for about 2-3hours? location at Tanah Merah Safra...
if so, can please let me know how much is the total cost, and what would be included (i.e. soft copies, or actual photos in a album form)?

thank you very much!

Hi starz,

Nice to hear from you.. so fast your bb boy turing 1 yr soon
happy.gif

I do provide photography service for birthday party. Maybe you can send me an email [email protected] and we discuss the details ok, thank you.

yewkwang

hi

can you email me your package, and perhaps a link to your gallery (if you have one)? i'm interested in doing a family potrait for my family (with a 16 month old, and a pair of newborn twins).

my email address is [email protected]

Thanks.

Hi all,

Thank you for all your enquiries. There were some who asked whether they can bring pets along for photoshoot in studio.. answer is yes, you can bring your pets for the family shoot without additional charge. Below are some photos for your reference.

985777.jpg

Hi, I'd like to know the price and package for your photography service for birthday party, thank you.

Hi ckhoo,

Thank you for your enquiry.
We do provide photography service for birthday party. The charges are based on $150 an hour with a minimum booking of 2 hours. Softcopy of all photos taken (unlimited) will be returned.

Hey Yew Kwang
Thank you sooooooooo much for the time spent on Sun for my boy! We enjoyed the time and of cos the nice pics taken by you! Thanxs for being so patient with K too!

Mummies
This is my 3rd photo session for my boy with Yew Kwang.. He sure is good at capturing nice shots! Not to mention he is my wedding photographer too.. Well, u know who to look for for nice shots... gonna be YEW KWANG!
happy.gif

Hi YK,

Walker, Kaeden & me have a fun session with u on Saturday! Thanks so much for the patience shown to my grumpy boy :p

Hello YK,

I am keen to take family photos.

Can email me your package for :
- 2adults
- 1 toddler boy (2yr old)
- 1 baby girl (2 mth old)

You return all the photos in the CD right? Are they originals or you will do edit?

I would like to have albums so I suppose all these photos will be edit?

Cheers,
Vanessa

Back