Yew Kwang Studio Photography

hi milo66,

Glad that you all have fun during the photoshoot
happy.gif

Hi Yewkwang,

Can u kindly quote:
1) 2 adults + 1 child.

Also, for your package, can I use same people above but only mum + child or dad + child or mum + dad combo?

Let me know details like duration, etc. or anything I should know about.

Hi Yewkwang

I'm also interested to obtain a quote from you.
1) 2 adults + 1 active tod

Please provide the relevant details
via PM, thanks!

Hi Yew Kwang

would like to know:
1) the package for family of parents + 1 baby
2) How many photos shots?
3) All softcopies return?
4) Duration?
5) Provide make up and cloth?
6) is it ok take photo on Jan 2008?

Thanks!
my email: [email protected]

hi yek Kwang,

astro see u here also, har !
i am also interested to find out:
2 adults and a 6mths bb
4 adults and a 6mths old bb

thanks, ya!

Hi Yew Kwang,
thks for the ps yesterday.. very well taken, all my frd n colleague praised that the photos were very nice
happy.gif
Cheers

hi..i am interested to get a package as gift...possible to let me know your quote. for 2 parents + 2 kids (3 and 4 yo).

pls pm me.

cheers, Ivy

hi, yew kwang
i'm interested in getting a package as a christmas gift for a pregnant mum (6mths). not sure if she wants newborn shots or family portraits so can let me know price for both? also the price for any extra prints etc. she and husband already have 2 daughters (3 & 6).
thanks

Hi Yew Kwang,

Thanks for the speedy processing of the prints. My family is very happy with the quality.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Hi,
I am interested in a family packages(Husband, myself and 10 month old daughter). I would like to take the photos in Jan 08 before my daughter turn 1 in Feb 08. Please email me the available packages and details. Many thanks. Merry Xmas and Happy 2008. May your business prosper.

Email: [email protected]

Hi Yew Kwang,

I am interested in a family package (2 adults and 1 5mths' old baby). Pls email me your available packages and also advise if any makeup/ outfits included.

Email: [email protected]

Many Tks!

halo yew kwang,

was recommended by another mummy. kindly email me the quotation for 1 adt & infant - currently 5 mth plus & 1 infant alone only. tks.

my email: [email protected]

Happy New Year to you.
happy.gif

Back