Yew Kwang Studio Photography

Dear all,

We have revamp and consolidate our website and blog under www.yewkwangphotography.com. We have also added a section for client to login for photos selection.

You can still access our website through www.yewkwang.com.

Mobile users will be redirected to our mobile website.

Enquiry can be done through email or by filling out the contact form available on the website or blog.

We will love to hear feedback from you, thank you.

Yew Kwang

Hi Yew Kwang

Could u PM me the package for family photo shoot for 2 adults n 1 toddler (1yr old).Include price for ALL High res softcopy return. THanks

Hihi,

I am keen to explore your photography service. Cld u pls pm me the package rates for family studio photo for 2A1C(2yr old toddler)with and without softcopy return. Thks & cheers!!!

Hi, taken your maternity package previously. Can email me the package for 2A2C? I prefer album package, thanks

Dear all,

Please be informed we have shifted to our new studio at 1104A Serangoon Road Singapore 328197.

As part of the promotion for our new studio, we are offering a 10% discount for all studio session in the month of August.

Email us at [email protected] for enquries.

Cheers,
Yew Kwang

Dear all,

Please email me at [email protected] for quotation. All our packages are in pdf format and the PM function here does not allow us to send attachment, appreciate you understanding, thank you.

yewkwang

Hi

Can u pm me the quote for indoor and outdoor for 2 adults, 1 1yr old, 1 5yrs old.
I do not want develope any hard copies possible? But i'd like all shots back in soft copies.But will be taking in June, pls quote me the price. Thanks

Hi, can you send me the package details for 2 adults and 2 months plus girl? Thanks!
happy.gif

Hi bunnymum,

I have email the package to you. Please let me know if you have not receive it, thank you.

yewkwang

Hi Veron,

Thank you for the interest in our photography service.
Our rate for birthday party is $350 for the first two hours followed by $150 an hour.
All images taken will be enhanced and returned in softcopy, high resolution.
Please contact me through email ([email protected]) or phone (97608980) if you need any other information, thank you.

Yew kwang took our wedding photos 5 yrs ago!
5yrs later we are back to take our maternity cum family shoot and still as pleased with the photos
happy.gif

Thanks yew kwang!!
happy.gif

7374337.jpg

Hi, I am interested in studio photography pacage for my newborn with toddler and parents. Photography to consist of:
1. newborn only
2. toddler only 
3. newborn with toddler
4. family  

Pls quote me individual price for each and all image in high res. Thanks!

Back