Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

Oh interesting.. I didn't read through the forum..

If transferred 2 then quite likely both implanted. But hope you get what you wish for! Healthy most important. You know when you seeing Dr Tan?
Seeing him next wk for first scan alr. But i saw him by accident today when collecting BT results. He also said mb twins when he heard the number. But he saw i looked so stressed then said nvm, wait until scan then say la. Haha...

Hi Mei, my results are 2000+ too and twins too!!
Thanks gal...!

Seeing him next wk for first scan alr. But i saw him by accident today when collecting BT results. He also said mb twins when he heard the number. But he saw i looked so stressed then said nvm, wait until scan then say la. Haha...

Thanks gal...!
Haha.. At least he knows how to read the stressed face! Wait till next week scan, at least you can be mentally prepared. :)

Hi hi ladies....

May I ask does anyone of mummy/mummy-to-be occur frequent fetal hiccups during third trimester?

I look up in the Internet there r several reason for tt but the one most worrying is due to cord compression...

Thanks for any reply in advance .....

Mine has increased hiccups also esp the past week. Was quite worried but read that it's actually normal. So don't worry.

Just took my BT and the result is 2000+. I feel very worried it is twins...

Likely twins le. Mine was 2000+ too and was a twin though i dropped 1 at week 8. Doc was still telling me "Congrats, you are carrying a twin?". When he heard i had no helper and had to manage possibly 3, he said 顺其自然. Take it easy, there will be a way out regardless how many you have to manage. It's about getting the hang of it. Jia You.

Likely twins le. Mine was 2000+ too and was a twin though i dropped 1 at week 8. Doc was still telling me "Congrats, you are carrying a twin?". When he heard i had no helper and had to manage possibly 3, he said 顺其自然. Take it easy, there will be a way out regardless how many you have to manage. It's about getting the hang of it. Jia You.
How to drop 1 at week 8?

Thanks girl... Sorry for the loss too.
Just worried how to handle 3 under 2, but guess like what u said, 顺其自然。

Thanks girl... Sorry for the loss too.
Just worried how to handle 3 under 2, but guess like what u said, 顺其自然。

Though i was sort of "elated" when the pregnancy becomes a singleton, soon i have to try again for #3 and will back again in the agonizing race. If only i din lose one of them and if only it's a girl. Too many "ifs". So right now, dun worry yourself over the unnecessary and focus on a healthy pregnancy. Like what @towkayneo said, it's God's gift to you. If you really have 3 and cannot manage, consider alternative help such as domestic helper or those kinda stay-out helper to help with household chores (twice a week). Come what May bah....

Oh sorry.. My bad.. I didn't realized that. So did the doctor have to do anything? You given birth to the other twin now? Health is most important.

Ah no worries. Like i said, i was sorta elated that things managed to sort itself out. Even Dr was worried that i might not be able to accept it and ask me "How ah"? So funny, right?

No need to do anything coz d foetus was less than week 12, my body will absorb it though it was totally absorbed only in my 2nd tri. And God bless, I gave birth in Jan liao. :)

Ah no worries. Like i said, i was sorta elated that things managed to sort itself out. Even Dr was worried that i might not be able to accept it and ask me "How ah"? So funny, right?

No need to do anything coz d foetus was less than week 12, my body will absorb it though it was totally absorbed only in my 2nd tri. And God bless, I gave birth in Jan liao. :)
Oh, that is good to know. Learnt something new everyday and sometimes can't deny the above works in amazing ways.. Which dr were you with?

Though i was sort of "elated" when the pregnancy becomes a singleton, soon i have to try again for #3 and will back again in the agonizing race. If only i din lose one of them and if only it's a girl. Too many "ifs". So right now, dun worry yourself over the unnecessary and focus on a healthy pregnancy. Like what @towkayneo said, it's God's gift to you. If you really have 3 and cannot manage, consider alternative help such as domestic helper or those kinda stay-out helper to help with household chores (twice a week). Come what May bah....
Thanks for ur advice, really appreciate cos my hubby like don't understand how stressed i am... Still so happy if twins!!!
Actually now when I see the actual HCG report, it is 2900+, like closer to 3000...

Thanks for ur advice, really appreciate cos my hubby like don't understand how stressed i am... Still so happy if twins!!!
Actually now when I see the actual HCG report, it is 2900+, like closer to 3000...

Then yours should be twins. I know the fear n uncertainty but take one step at a time.

Btw does anyone know how THH consultation is scheduled like? Cos the last time after wk 6/7 appt, then next one is after oscar scan alr...

Mine was 2900+ too around 18dpo, turned out to be twins. Also same as you I only had 2 embryos... understand your anxiety... Hang in there! there is a support fb grp avail for parents of twins and triplets you can join and ask for advice from experienced parents.

Mine was 2900+ too around 18dpo, turned out to be twins. Also same as you I only had 2 embryos... understand your anxiety... Hang in there! there is a support fb grp avail for parents of twins and triplets you can join and ask for advice from experienced parents.
Thanks gal...

Wah that's very long..! Even if don't see heartbeat yet, still wait so long?
My first preg didn't see hb so he scheduled to scan and see him again a week later (week 7).
My second preg i also see him again at week 7 cos first one MC so he said just play safe.

My first preg didn't see hb so he scheduled to scan and see him again a week later (week 7).
My second preg i also see him again at week 7 cos first one MC so he said just play safe.
Let dr tan HH do the planning. Usually 1st tri, is abt every 2-3wks one then 2nd tri is every 4wks one. He will adjust accordingly depend on your condition. If twins, usually he will closer monitor your conditions.

Let dr tan HH do the planning. Usually 1st tri, is abt every 2-3wks one then 2nd tri is every 4wks one. He will adjust accordingly depend on your condition. If twins, usually he will closer monitor your conditions.
Okie thanks...

Hi new member here don't know where to start but had a chemical pregnancy after ivf 3 weeks back and still feeling very sad over the loss

Planning to do another transfer in June but not sure what are the things to do n avoid
Appreciate some advice on food, supplements etc

Thanks

Hi new member here don't know where to start but had a chemical pregnancy after ivf 3 weeks back and still feeling very sad over the loss

Planning to do another transfer in June but not sure what are the things to do n avoid

Thanks
Sorry to hear abt ur loss. How are u feeling now? Mb take some tonics to build up ur strength before next round.

tww i did drink longan red date tea. Main thing is try to relax and take it easy. All the best for ur next cycle. Are u doing frozen trf?

Thanks
Hi Pacpl, don't be discourage, Jiayou. During my 2WW I started drinking pregnancy milk as it contain folic acid as well as some vitamin and I also drink some red bean soup to building up the blood. I also will drink longan red dates with wolfberry as well. Suggest u watch more comedy to pass time too. :)

Thanks

Sorry to hear about your loss. I took Conceive Well and Folic Acid 3 months before i start any cycle. Also refrain from cold drinks. Once stim started, i took more protein food and drink LRD tea every night.

Actually there are more sharings by fellow sistas who are preparing for ivf or already in their 2ww in the other thread. You can gain more insights there. Meanwhile, Jia You!

Thanks sisters for the encouragement. This is my first ivf FET had 5 frozen embryos they transferred two back in Feb then was told I had chemical pregnancy

I'm 38 this year decided to try ivf after failing iui at NUH under prof Wong

Planning to go for another FET cycle in June so want to start preparing my body now. Going for a hysterocopy today to check if it's the problem with my womb.

Have 3 frozen embryos left for transfer but scared to face more disappointments

I saw an earlier posting by a sister. Scan at 6wks is a twins then 8wks scan again become 3. 1of the embryo developed into 2. Expecting 3 LO.

Thanks sisters for the encouragement. This is my first ivf FET had 5 frozen embryos they transferred two back in Feb then was told I had chemical pregnancy

Planning to go for another FET cycle in June so want to start preparing my body now. Going for a hysterocopy today to check if it's the problem with my womb.

The fact that u have CP before shows that ur embryos can implant, mb it is just a matter of right embryo and right timing. Can understand it is scary to go thru again, but many of us done a few times, if it makes u feel better. Hope u have gd luck next cycle!

PS. U have so many frozen embryos! So lucky de!

*hugs*
Must be optimistic. Still have 3 frozen embryos is good. :)
I have only one normally fertilized embryo from my IVF and I had to do a delayed transfer (FET) but that one and only made it. We must be positive and have faith! Jiayou.

@Tsum_tsum how was ur check up today? Hope all is well gal.

@hi_mei ,

Thanks for asking n remb mei...Dr said everything is fine

Was pretty emo today b4 I went for my check up w Dr Tan as yesterday nite was waken by my baby hiccuping in the middle of nite den I can't go back to slp till my checkup in the noon...

I clarified my doubts with Dr and he said it is common for baby in the womb to hiccup (regardless the freq ) ..he did mentioned tt cord compression is really very rare n there is no test to test in tt...

Dr clarification did bring some assurance to me but still I want to kick myself hard for being a still slight worriy as I m....My mum told me I should trust Dr profession and stop reading up -ve material from Internet .....

@hi_mei ,

Was pretty emo today b4 I went for my check up w Dr Tan as yesterday nite was waken by my baby hiccuping in the middle of nite den I can't go back to slp till my checkup in the noon...

I clarified my doubts with Dr and he said it is common for baby in the womb to hiccup (regardless the freq ) ..he did mentioned tt cord compression is really very rare n there is no test to test in tt...

Dr clarification did bring some assurance to me but still I want to kick myself hard for being a still slight worriy as I m....My mum told me I should trust Dr profession and stop reading up -ve material from Internet .....

Internet is evil don't read too much haha. Don't worry all will be fine

@hi_mei ,

totally agree! stop trusting mr google.

@hi_mei ,

I so feel you. I try not to worry also but cord compression is really very scary. I try to be positive and as long as baby is moving, I'll tell myself it'll be alright. Actually, when I first BFP, I asked my IVF Dr about this. She seems to be relaxed and not worried about this. I guess we just have to be positive and monitor the movements. There are times when I'm on the verge of tears when he's very active as well cos I'm afraid he's in distress but he will later calm down and I'll calm down too. I try to talk to him to calm him down. I also use hypnotherapy to keep me relaxed and positive.

And yes, google is evil. Sometimes the more info there is, the more things there will be to be worried about. So stay away from them and read positive things. Think positive thoughts. :)

@hi_mei ,

Glad to know everything is fine... Try to take it easy... In abt 2 mth u will see ur precious :)

I so feel you. I try not to worry also but cord compression is really very scary. I try to be positive and as long as baby is moving, I'll tell myself it'll be alright. Actually, when I first BFP, I asked my IVF Dr about this. She seems to be relaxed and not worried about this. I guess we just have to be positive and monitor the movements. There are times when I'm on the verge of tears when he's very active as well cos I'm afraid he's in distress but he will later calm down and I'll calm down too. I try to talk to him to calm him down. I also use hypnotherapy to keep me relaxed and positive.

And yes, google is evil. Sometimes the more info there is, the more things there will be to be worried about. So stay away from them and read positive things. Think positive thoughts. :)

U hit me right on the spot regarding u mentioned when baby is so active tt u afraid he is in distress as I have exactly the same thought too...!

I felt so contradictory tt when he move so much I scare, he dun move so much I more scare...*argh*

I did asked Dr on too active movement,he said should be glad that baby is active...he asked me back I worry baby being too active is it cos I have the image of baby being pressed on or etc? He said baby is In fact very well protected by amniotic fluid n etc...

Back