YAMAHA or CRISTOFORI ?

Wants to enrol my 3.5 yr old son in a music sch, and progress to piano lesson when he's ready. Which school will be better? Yamaha or Cristofori?
Any particular branch? I'm looking at either yamaha clementi or cristofori alexandra. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Yamaha. I always find christofori abit crappy. Personal experience when I was young. I was from Yamaha clementi. U might want to just bring your kiddo down to both places. Let him choose the environment. Once he has the basic, can always go for pte classes

Agree with Maomi that you should attend the trial classes with your son, and then decide which is best. My own personal experience, and my gals experiences, is that Yamaha is fantastic.

Actually either one have their advantages. I was ex Cristofori teacher. Is not about school, is about the teacher who conduct the lessons. U may no need to have trial lessons, but request to sit in their classes and observe which teacher could teach and interactive well with young kids

Hi,

Both my kids are with yamaha YJC....they enjoy their lessons very much. They look fwd to their classes every week.

Agree with Shashan that teacher play an impt part during class.

Yamaha offer trial classes in conjunction with their mid-yr n yr-end sales....u can look out for them.

Back