WTG: Used digital piano

annielc3

We have an old digital piano to give away. It is very old but still in working condition except for a few keys which are less sensitive.

External condition is 7/10 and sound condition is 7.5/10.

Interested party, please PM us. Thanks.

Here's to answer some common questions.
1) the piano is very old but it is still in working condition
2) it runs on electricity
3) it is a full size digital piano
4) the dimensions are 138x51x84 cm (l x b x h)
5) self collection from Telok Blangah - please arrange for your own transportation

Due to very good response, I would appreciate if you could share why you need this piano.
This piano has been with me for a long time and i want to make sure it goes to a good owner.
The reason for giving this away is we are upgrading to another piano.

If interested, kindly PM me. Thanks.

Hi,
I would like to have this piano for my son who is taking piano classes now. I am taking classes together with him but because I have a younger one who is always disturbing him, so I would like to have this piano in the house which I am staying in (my MIL's house) and perhaps get another one in my own house as sometime next year, I might be spending more time in my own house with my children. I hope you can give it to me. Thanks a million!

Is ur piano still available? I'm searching one for my boy and husband who just start to learn piano. Cos i'm renting out my room. Digital piano would be a much better choice for them in order not to disturb my tenants. Pls give to me
My email is [email protected]

Hi my daugther just pick up piano and loved it, but her toy electronic piano is spoilt and has none to practise. My husband is reluctant to buy a new one and have been dragging his feet, she has been telling her teacher her toy piano is spoilt. If you would consider to give your piano to her..that would be great !

Back